Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

Your MCU hopes and desires

What's YOUR hopes and desires for the future of the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe)? Mine would have to be:

• MCU getting the rights for Fantastic Four so we can finally get a good F4 film but also Doctor Doom, Silver Surfer, Skrulls.
    • Red Skull returning, possibly giving Zemo powers and the real Mandarin showing up (since MCU confirmed he's about)
    • A Young Avengers movie. Not only would it showcase two LGBT heroes but also show how the previous movies have affected the youth. Spiderman could be a mentor!

7+ Year Old Account
    Deadpool and Spiderman! The greatest love story since Gone with the Wind!

Howard the Duck movie.
    Renaming of Black Panther to "Coal Tiger", as Jack Kirby had originally planned.
    3 more Spiderman origin reboots.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

A cataclysmic event that kills every single sjw character created over the last 20 years or so. All sjw writers get purged from Marvel and we get a genuine origins reboot.

As for film, the Avengers Inifinity movie will be the last in the franchise worth watching. Everything done after that will be trash. They captured lightning in a bottle with the existing cast and characters and once they kill them off and move on interest will wane.

10+ Year Old Account
    - I'd love to see a proper Daredevil movie with the cast of Netflix's Daredevil. Maybe even a series of movies. A trilogy? I love the actor who plays him. He does an awesome job.

- A Punisher movie again with the cast of Netflix's Punisher. Jon Bernthal is fucking perfect as him. Such a great job he does.

- I'd love to see a Spiderman/Deadpool crossover. One of the best duos ever. Ryan Reynolds and Tom Holland would be great together.

- A Spiderman movie that has Venom and Carnage in it

- Another Spiderman movie where it has Spiderman teaming up with Daredevil and Punisher with Mysterio as the main villain and Doc Ock, Green Goblin, and Rhino as side villains.

- A proper Iron Fist movie. The one on Netflix isn't bad but I think it could be a lot better.

- A Moon Knight movie. I don't know why there hasn't been anything on him yet. He's like the Batman of the Marvel universe.

- A Wolverine movie focused on the rivalry between him and Sabretooth. I feel like there hasn't been enough of that.

- I think Hawkeye deserves his own movie.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2018-03-01 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    A cataclysmic event that kills every single sjw character created over the last 20 years or so. All sjw writers get purged from Marvel and we get a genuine origins reboot.

As for film, the Avengers Inifinity movie will be the last in the franchise worth watching. Everything done after that will be trash. They captured lightning in a bottle with the existing cast and characters and once they kill them off and move on interest will wane.
    Thank you, please put this guy in charge of all Marvel and DC movies from now on. Here is my list:

- White characters stay white. No exceptions.

- We use the best characters, we don't shoehorn in black ones for "diversity"

- When diversity IS called for, we have ACTUAL diversity... like Asians.... not just black black black.

- Stick to the comic book, do NOT change it. Make up a new story if you want something new.

- More action, less talking. Looking at you, Iron Man movies. I flat out fell asleep in Iron Man 2, I'd never fallen asleep in a movie I paid for before that. I didn't bother with the 3rd.

As for DC:

- Again, purge SJW characters.

- Get a Wonder Woman with a real body and some muscle, she should look like a fitness model, not Olive Oil from Popeye.

- Get a real Lex Luthor... that nerd kid they got is a horrible Luthor.

- Stick to the god damn comic.... stop changing shit. Looking at you, Doomsday.

x-23 solo movie.

x-force movie.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    More black super heroes. Because, let’s face it, all the shit surrounding Black Panther for what I’m betting was a pretty standard flick was hilarious.

Deleted
    If it ever comes to giving Tony Stark a Sidekick and potential Successor, chose Toni Ho instead of Riri Williams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ka-zar, wanna Ka-zar movie.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Thank you, please put this guy in charge of all Marvel and DC movies from now on. Here is my list:

- White characters stay white. No exceptions.

- We use the best characters, we don't shoehorn in black ones for "diversity"

- When diversity IS called for, we have ACTUAL diversity... like Asians.... not just black black black.

- Stick to the comic book, do NOT change it. Make up a new story if you want something new.

- More action, less talking. Looking at you, Iron Man movies. I flat out fell asleep in Iron Man 2, I'd never fallen asleep in a movie I paid for before that. I didn't bother with the 3rd.

As for DC:

- Again, purge SJW characters.

- Get a Wonder Woman with a real body and some muscle, she should look like a fitness model, not Olive Oil from Popeye.

- Get a real Lex Luthor... that nerd kid they got is a horrible Luthor.

- Stick to the god damn comic.... stop changing shit. Looking at you, Doomsday.
    Which specific characters do you feel are "shoehorned" in?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    If it ever comes to giving Tony Stark a Sidekick and potential Successor, chose Toni Ho instead of Riri Williams.
    only appearance I want to see riri williams in is her getting blown up by the real Mandarin.
    #boycottchina

Howard the Duck

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Howard the Duck
    Will there be Duck tits?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    only appearance I want to see riri williams in is her getting blown up by the real Mandarin.
    Or as a Hydra Fighter in a Mech-Suit. After all, her Superhero Name is Iron Heart. I don't know how its with others, but I associate Iron Heart more with someone who is could, brutal, without empathy. A Villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaalu View Post
    Which specific characters do you feel are "shoehorned" in?
    Black Widow is technically a "black" character that was shoehorned into the avengers as a front line fighter, instead of remaining a spy.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see some villains come back... most notably the Abomination, the Red Skull, and Iron Monger. I'd also like to see Loki create the Absorbing Man (Crusher Creel) and also see some of the Netflix Marvel Heroes at least make cameos in a film to really hit-home that they exist in the same universe. Apart from that, a proper and good Fantastic Four (complete with retro personalities and retro tech designs) would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post

And here is the obligatory 'SJW' are ruining my life reference.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Or as a Hydra Fighter in a Mech-Suit. After all, her Superhero Name is Iron Heart. I don't know how its with others, but I associate Iron Heart more with someone who is could, brutal, without empathy. A Villain.
    That works too, seen lot of theory's on her being the next big iron man villain
    #boycottchina

Total destruction and rebooting the MCU without all the shitty nerfing and with all of the characters with powers and personages derived from the comics intact for the big screen.