Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The elves destroyed their well before rather than let it fall into enemy hands. What makes you think they wouldn’t do it again? The blood elves have allies now that completely cure their arcane addiction, the only elves who would be punished are the high elves and frankly the blood elves won’t be losing any sleep over the torment of their wayward traitor kin.

It’s not even an if the Alliance would destroy it, it’s an if the blood elves would ever let their well be controlled by enemies. The answer is assuredly no.
    Wait, when did the elves destroy their own well? I'm actually curious.
    Only instance I am aware of is when Malfurion destroyed the Well of Eternity. And as I write this I remember how the well shaped the entire culture. I've never really thought about how the destruction of the well would have affected the entire Night Elven society. Even at this point though, the well wasn't a substance abusive addition yet.

But if this is the event you are talking about this is a completely different scenario. The well was the source of to transport demons to the world. They were there to destroy the world. The only way for Malfuirion to stop the well was to destroy it. A Highborne may have had another way, but not like they were up to the task. Also it wasn't to keep it out of their hands it was to get it out of their hands. They already had it and they were using it.

The reason I don't think they would destroy it is so long as it is there it give them power. All elves on Azeroth pull form the well. No matter where they are. This is why I think the High Elves don't want it destroyed. Even though they did not take on the teachings of kael, they were still suffering and when the Naru sacrificed itself they also would have benefited form the restoration of the well. Even though they do not live in Silvermoon, they still can draw from the well.

You state that the Blood elves have allies that can cure their addiction. Well we don't know that either. The Shal have cured their addiction to the Nightwell with the Arcandor, sure, But they soon will not have a font of energy to draw upon. Don't forget that the Nightwell is still currently active and still currently their source of power. Once that is gone I suspect they will need to learn to use the Sunwell or their magic will be severely diminished.

Also that is another reason they would not destroy it. That is THEIR source of power. Cure the addiction, sure, but now what to do about magic itself. Their's will fade away if they do that along with their chance to take the well back form it's captors.

Wayward traitors. I have never looked at the Silver Coven/High Elves as traitors to the Blood Elves. They saw something that was gruesome and decided to not partake. They left. They didn't join the Alliance (just barely I'll admit), they are officially neutral. Granted they were a little too happy ti round of the Blood Elves in Dalaran after some special events went down.

Paladins. A subset of the blood elves, but one of the top brass in Silvermoon is the paladin leader whose name I'm not going to butcher at the moment. The moment you cut them off from the well, they are no longer Paladins. They originally got their power from a Nar, and now they get it from his sacrifice into the well. Just no.

It would be a huge mistake for the Blood Elves, or any elves other than the Kel's to destroy that well.
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshuttle View Post
    Wait, when did the elves destroy their own well? I'm actually curious.
    Only instance I am aware of is when Malfurion destroyed the Well of Eternity. And as I write this I remember how the well shaped the entire culture. I've never really thought about how the destruction of the well would have affected the entire Night Elven society. Even at this point though, the well wasn't a substance abusive addition yet.

But if this is the event you are talking about this is a completely different scenario. The well was the source of to transport demons to the world. They were there to destroy the world. The only way for Malfuirion to stop the well was to destroy it. A Highborne may have had another way, but not like they were up to the task. Also it wasn't to keep it out of their hands it was to get it out of their hands. They already had it and they were using it.

The reason I don't think they would destroy it is so long as it is there it give them power. All elves on Azeroth pull form the well. No matter where they are. This is why I think the High Elves don't want it destroyed. Even though they did not take on the teachings of kael, they were still suffering and when the Naru sacrificed itself they also would have benefited form the restoration of the well. Even though they do not live in Silvermoon, they still can draw from the well.

You state that the Blood elves have allies that can cure their addiction. Well we don't know that either. The Shal have cured their addiction to the Nightwell with the Arcandor, sure, But they soon will not have a font of energy to draw upon. Don't forget that the Nightwell is still currently active and still currently their source of power. Once that is gone I suspect they will need to learn to use the Sunwell or their magic will be severely diminished.

Also that is another reason they would not destroy it. That is THEIR source of power. Cure the addiction, sure, but now what to do about magic itself. Their's will fade away if they do that along with their chance to take the well back form it's captors.

Wayward traitors. I have never looked at the Silver Coven/High Elves as traitors to the Blood Elves. They saw something that was gruesome and decided to not partake. They left. They didn't join the Alliance (just barely I'll admit), they are officially neutral. Granted they were a little too happy ti round of the Blood Elves in Dalaran after some special events went down.

Paladins. A subset of the blood elves, but one of the top brass in Silvermoon is the paladin leader whose name I'm not going to butcher at the moment. The moment you cut them off from the well, they are no longer Paladins. They originally got their power from a Nar, and now they get it from his sacrifice into the well. Just no.

It would be a huge mistake for the Blood Elves, or any elves other than the Kel's to destroy that well.
    Kael’thas and Rommath destroyed the sunwell before to insure it could not be used by the Amani after Arthas desecrated it.

Being able to draw from it afar is not the issue, it would be the Alliance using it for their own ends, bolstering their own forces. The blood elves would not let that happen.

Blood elves ere still powerful without the well, perhaps not as powerful, but it beats having the center of their culture held hostage by a foreign enemy power.

The Silver Covenant is very Alliance, they chose to turn against their country rather than stand with it. That’s textbook traitor.

Destroying the well would be awful for them, but it beats being at the mercy of others, especially when they do not trust the Alliance at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Kael’thas and Rommath destroyed the sunwell before to insure it could not be used by the Amani after Arthas desecrated it.
    "He executed a plan that would irrevocably change the fate of his people. With the aid of the most powerful remaining magi, accompanied by Lor'themar and a party of volunteer defenders, Kael'thas succeeded in destroying the Sunwell."

Yup, they did that alright. Google to the rescue. And that's an excerpt from Wowwiki. They detail the why differently, but they have done it.

Being able to draw from it afar is not the issue, it would be the Alliance using it for their own ends, bolstering their own forces. The blood elves would not let that happen.
    Another part of the excerpt
    "Although the Sunwell's threat was ended, Kael'thas could not have foreseen the effect its loss would have on his people. The elves suffered terribly from withdrawal, for many of them had been infused with the arcane energies of the well all their lives. Only in the absence of the Sunwell did the blood elves come to realize how addicted they had grown to its powers. Over time the elves grew ill, and the youngest and oldest among them died."
    Yeah they did it once before, but doing so comes with a terrible price. And (based on the why I found) it would have to be something serious that threatens them before they would do it again I would think. Capturing of the well does not pose any such threat immediately at least. Using it for other purposes MAY affect them, destrpying it WILL. Unless of course they Nightborne can in fact cure them.

Blood elves ere still powerful without the well, perhaps not as powerful, but it beats having the center of their culture held hostage by a foreign enemy power.
    Politically, pride-wise, culturally, sure. But again unless the Nightborne can cure them, they are dooming people to death upon destroying it. too many ifs. But based on what we KNOW (or at least what I know) I would be pissed and scheming on getting it back, but still wouldn't destroy it. That is of course me, not them. Speculation is fun that way.

The Silver Covenant is very Alliance, they chose to turn against their country rather than stand with it. That’s textbook traitor.
    I'll concede this one. They did turn away from their country in a way. I more view it as not choosing the mistake of your family because you think it's wrong. I agree with the high elves. I'd like to think I would be strong enough mentally to not using living creatures as batteries, but I've never been in their shoes.

Destroying the well would be awful for them, but it beats being at the mercy of others, especially when they do not trust the Alliance at all.
    This statement doesn't sit right with me, but only because the blood elves were trying to have talks to join the Alliance. The Alliance didn't do anything to break up those talks. Garrosh did. I didn't read the book, but I think only the Kirin Tor retaliated in that, no - yes? I don't know.
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

I'll concede this one. They did turn away from their country in a way. I more view it as not choosing the mistake of your family because you think it's wrong. I agree with the high elves. I'd like to think I would be strong enough mentally to not using living creatures as batteries, but I've never been in their shoes.
    Would you be willing to become vegan right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Not him, but I'm sure all my food are dead before I even started cooking I wouldn't be mentally strong enough to become a butcher, if that's you are going to ask next.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Not him, but I'm sure all my food are dead before I even started cooking I wouldn't be strong enough to become a butcher, though.
    Yeah, I can imagine you might have issues with Blood Elves if think that the food is made in supermarkets, but the traitors have no excuse, especialy since many of them are hunters themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Spaceshuttle since I’m on mobile it’s too hard to quote.

The blood elves still did not like the alliance when they were in talks to rejoin, they just saw them as a more secure option when he Horde was falling apart.

Right or wrong Jaina’s Actions reaffirmed every bad feeling the blood elves had for the Alliance, reinforcing their opinions of them as nothing more than leaches, using the blood elves then throwing the aside. The last thing they would ever allow would be be to have the Allince control their well, especially when there is no trust in the first place.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Funny you should ask. I'm researching methods to help become a vegetarian.

And that's not what I mean. We kill animals to consume them. The way I at least imagine what they are doing with say the mana worms seems torturous. GO up to one and use arcane torrent in the beginning of the BE leveling experience. They don't seem to like it.

And that's not what I mean. We kill animals to consume them. The way I at least imagine what they are doing with say the mana worms seems torturous. GO up to one and use arcane torrent in the beginning of the BE leveling experience. They don't seem to like it.
    Contrary to popular belief, animals dont really like it when you try to kill them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny you should ask. I'm researching methods to help become a vegetarian.

The blood elves killed them to consume them, it was a lot safer than going cold turkey and more reliant than looking for magical artifacts
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    @Spaceshuttle since I’m on mobile it’s too hard to quote.

The blood elves still did not like the alliance when they were in talks to rejoin, they just saw them as a more secure option when he Horde was falling apart.

Right or wrong Jaina’s Actions reaffirmed every bad feeling the blood elves had for the Alliance, reinforcing their opinions of them as nothing more than leaches, using the blood elves then throwing the aside. The last thing they would ever allow would be be to have the Allince control their well, especially when there is no trust in the first place.
    There is one other thing to take into account. Blood Elves have been fighting and dying alongside other members of the Horde, such bonds are not so easily broken.

[QUOTE=Friendlyimmolation;49063264]Holy crap, you're so unable to look from an in-universe perspective that I am surprised you're arguing in the lore forum.
    Lol . I am talking ingame. I am using lore and proof. You are the one talking in i think they mights etc. I have given proof in links etc.

You do realize the blood elves distrust the Alliance right? They do not want to be their friends. There are no signs of any form of reconceliation, and the blood elves saw it as yet another Garithos styled betrayal from Dalaran.
    Yes they distrust them. But again i have proven with INGAME lore that they have changed alliances ( no pun intended) a lot. Mostly because of harm done to them as a species.

Switching in between them means nothing, I have no idea why you are trying to make an issue out of @Aeula being informed. You can use both if you actually are trying to bring up story points, facts or otherwise to a discussion, rather than your own agenda.
    It does. Because if we only take ingame lore some story's are not told that have been told in book lore. And i am making it a point because you brought it up. I am happy to use book lore if you want me to.

How can you be so unable to realize that the severe lack of trust the blood elves have towards the Alliance would lead them to believe that anything would be better than letting a hostile foreign power control their sunwell, including destroying it.

It is beyond obvious now you are inescapable of looking at it from the perspective of the blood elves. If anything, the Sunwell being their most holy sight makes them all the more likely to destroy it if the Alliance broke through. Destruction before desecration.
    Because they have no alternative for the the sunwell. The alliance ( proven by my facts of ingame lore) will not abuse it. And they could take it back. AND they only times they themselves have destroyed it was because of abusing the sunwell. Witch will not happen. There are enough high elves in the alliance that would love to see and keep it save. And before you say there are only 2. Go questing in alliance zones. There are a shit ton of high elves. Arathi highlands has them guarding a base there.

You mean when you tried to bring up her actions as a reason the Blood elves would leave you mean.
    And you do not see the difference in using a action from ingame lore vs her personally. I did the first one.

"were using Powerful weapons, but we promise not to use the sunwell."

You still haven't proved (despite your repetition of the phrase 'I Proof") That the Alliance if it could would use the Sunwell, and you haven't proved that the blood elves would trust or even give them the chance to try.

There is no magical "alliance way" They are just as willing to fight as the Horde.
    I have proven it. learn to read. I have given lore example's time and time again. But again: focus iris, dragon thingie, divine bell, vindecar to name a few. And i have also stated several times already that they helped to restart it!! why would they destroy something they helped rebuild.
    And btw they could easy restart the sunwell, they have powerfull mages, and naruu remains .

Since you do not actually understand what proof is, I will post a definition for you.

Proof
    evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.

You did not produce any proof that the Alliance would not use the Sunwell, you posted links that you could use to form an opinion, but you have no actual proof.

For the sake of my sanity, stop incorrectly using the term proof.
    I have. I have posted ( see above comment) ingame situations of the same nature that the alliance has not abused. ( and some of the time could have done it easy enough).
    So lets be clear: you say i do not understand proof. Proof means using evidence ( like previous situations like it) the proof a point....again vindecar, divine bell etc etc etc.
    So i have proven it enough.

Velen was not there to spread the influence of the Alliance, he was following the directions of a Naaru. In case you missed it the Shattered sun was with Velen, not the Alliance.
    Did i say he was there to spread alliance propaganda. Nope he was there to help. Something the alliance could have talked him out of, stopped from happening etc etc. They did not.
    But lets say he did it cloak and dagger. Then still a major alliance leader helped the elves.

That would be something you have to prove. He wasn't looking for Velen or his approval in the 7.3 cinematic, Velen wasn't even anywhere to be seen.
    from wowpedia:
    After a final plea by King Varian, Anduin said his good-byes and headed towards the Temple Gardens to inform Velen of his decision. After making sure that the young prince was certain of his choice, Velen offered to take Anduin under his wing and noted that he has a great destiny ahead of him within the Light. After the battle for Ashenvale, Anduin sends a message to Varian to let him know that he will return to Stormwind City after his journey with Velen is completed.

or

Son of the Wolf (future)
    WoW-comic-logo-16x68.png This section concerns content exclusive to the World of Warcraft comics.

High King Anduin Wrynn many years into the future.
    Many, many years into the future, Anduin Wrynn as an old man re-reads his father's last letter and contemplates that there is only one more battle to be fought. Aboard the Exodar, Velen informs the High King that it is time, that they will never have an opportunity or chance like this again. As Anduin stands up, he remembers his father and all the others who have fallen, and Velen says that the Light will triumph over the Shadow this day.[28]

in the future they are still side to side

or

Master Mathias Shaw, King Genn Greymane, and Prophet Velen are his advisors ( so both his mentor, advisor and longtime friend)

Today I learned that I jumbled when all I have been doing is going through each one of your points and trying to teach you the difference between opinion and proof.

You have supplied no proof, I don't know how many times that can be repeated to you before it sinks in. Your "Proof" Isn't proof, its an opinion you're getting from sometimes drawing upon similar events, but that isn't proof, its a guess at best.
    Wait what!??!?!?!?! lol
    I have a opinion that i strengthen by using proof :P. There is a difference between them. But you can use them side by side.
    And you keep crying about proof. I have linked by now 3 pages worth of proof from wowhead quests, to wowpedia paragraphs about subject matter.
    Prime example is why the alliance will not abuse the sunwell:
    I have proven that they have had several powerful artifacts like that in the past and chose not to abuse them. I linked you to wowpedia about those things. If written ingame quest and wowpedia lore is not enough for you. then there is nothing that will be.

It is not my fault you are unable to keep track of the own points you're trying to make.

And now you're trying to say the Alliance would harvest the Azurite to turn on the Sunwell again? Aren't you the one claiming that the Alliance would never do that?

And we already know that harvesting vast amounts of energy threatens worlds. I'm curious, what Naruu are you talking about? The one in the Sunwell would be gone if got destroyed.
    No i am not saying they will. I am saying the could ( will and could are 2 different words ). And yes if they only had a ship that could travel to other planets, portals to other planets/planes of existence like the void :P:P:P
    And what naruu?? euuh the dead one on the bottum of the exodar, the dead one in a dungeon on mac'cree or the dead on the vindecar...you choose

Once again, not proof, and not even a real comparison because the Sunwell can be used for more than just attacking.

You show your complete lack of understanding of story, characters, scenarios and over all basic argumentative skills when you keep restating this broken, illogical rant of "proof."

The blood elves do not trust the Alliance, they do not respect them. This is obvious for anyone who has kept themselves up to date on the game. To say they would trust the Alliance is simply untrue with nothing to base on.

If they think they can retake the city, then they think they could think they could try to restart the well themselves, even if they couldn't it would be better than letting it fall into enemy hands.

You cannot prove that the Alliance would not use, nor could you even prove that the Blood elves would trust them even if the Alliance didn't plan to.

The Alliance couldn't restart it without harming Azeroth, your entire point makes no fucking sense.
    I have proven it. Using your method of supply facts from wowpedia. You choose not to read them or acknowledge them is your on choice. And yes it could be used as more then just a power source. But all the proof i have given is about stuff that can be used to focus energy, to fire weapons, to empower your own troops while demoralizing the enemy's troops. And all of them where not abused. ( must admit crazy ice lady did come close to use the iris)

No amount of quoting makes your "Argument" easy to read, you need to be trying much harder, and not with quotes.
    pfff...you started without quote's. :P
    And my argument was simple:
    Could alliance take silvermoon: yes
    Would it happen ingame: Nope
    Would blood elves destroy sunwell: No reason to

etc etc. And my argument is harder to read because you keep asking for proof and saying i do not know what proof is etc. Pretty much every other answer contains your favorite word: proof.
    And like you said; proof is using evidence to proof a point. Witch i have done. several times.

Inability to understand the sentence, is your fault. Anyone else would know I was talking about the blood elves destroying the Well before, I assume you knew they did as well?
    Nope. You talked about dogs being cute, but cats are horrible . They shit in the back yard. This is the sentence you used. You talked about person x first . Then 2 times about person z. You did not clearly state witch person you where talking about shitting. So the only thing option that is logical grammatically is the last person you talked about ( cats).

Continued misuse of the word proof, drop if from your posts all together, you need to stop your murder of words.

The blood elves would not allow an enemy to take their well from them. They already do not trust the Alliance. Only someone with no grasp of how blood elves think or act would seriously suggest that they would simply leave the Sunwell behind for potential abuse, abuse that could come from the Alliance, because for the hundredth time. You did not prove anything in regards to the Alliance, and it's potential uses they would have for the Sunwell.

The Alliance is not the reason the Sunwell is back, that would be the combined forces of the Shattered sun, Horde and Alliance, Keal'thas reignited the Sunwell just as much as Velen did.
    You keep using it.
    And you keep asking for it. And i keep supplying it. So....you want it to stop. Easy, read what i supply form wowhead and wowpedia and you will have it.

You keep talking about trust and sunwell and alliance. But you have yet to show. That the blood elves mistrust the alliance enough to destroy something so holy to them. I have given you reasons enough why the alliance would not destroy the sunwell or abuse it. So there is no reason for the elves to destroy it. You have given no reason why blood elves should be afraid of it!

And yes Velen was a part of it. And without it, the sunwell would not have restarted. So him coming there as a old crazy hermit or alliance leader does not matter. He could have been stopped, talked out of etc by the rest of the alliance . Or even his species with has endured most of its pain thanks to orcs and blood elves.

Congratulations, you disproved a point I never made!!!!
    ?? You keeping saying i do not supply proof. And you are lying then. Because i have given you proof enough. In links to ( or copy's of text) from wowpedia or quests from wowhead.

Again, not proof, your idea. Learn the difference.
    there was a guy who recently said this to me:
    Proof
    evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.

It does. i supplied the reasons for the trust that they will not abuse the sunwell. By linking quests.
    If they did not trust the alliance near the sunwell. Why was alleria allowed ( before void started to affect the sunwell) to go near it. Proof enough to do trust alliance members near it.

You have repeatedly butchered the word proof in your desperation to be right, that is all you have done for the last several paragraphs. You can't even read my points.

You are the one claiming that the Alliance would not abuse the Sunwell, you have failed to produce any proof. The blood elves mistrust the Alliance, they do not respect them, these are both true, we have seen it time and time again, most recently with Lor'themar cutting off Alleria's offer and insulting Anduin.

The grand magister of Quel'thalas has a voice line about how the Sunwell must be protected. It is their most sacred sight, and they would not allow it to fall into enemy hands, the moral blow alone would be terrible. It is competently inline with Sin'dorei pride that they would once again destroy the Sunwell in the face of the enemy rather than let the enemy claim it. To further elaborate on it, this enemy force of theirs in this theoretical situation just absorbed a force of traitors who all are dangers to the Sunwell, that is a risk of corruption compounded on top of a risk of capture. To say that the blood elves would not sabotage the well before capture is to outright admit that you have never bothered paying any attention to how blood elves act and think.

Maybe I'll be surprised, but I fully expect all I'll be doing when you respond once again is trying to help you realize the difference between your opinion and typing "I proved it." When you obviously haven't.
    Dude....i have proven enough. You have yet to start and link 1 ingame quest 1 paragraph from wowpedia.
    If you want 100% proof that nothing will happen...that is impossible because i am not ( nor are you) nostradamus. And blizzard writers can be very.....weird.

But i have proven enough! time for you to start. And btw....i am butchering....proof means supplying evidence...i am the only who has done that .

But again ( sigh):
    - will the alliance attack silvermoon ingame: Maybe, but extremly unlikely. ( you never know)
    - could they win: Yes and no depends on the writing by blizzard. But just looking at their strength ,weapons etc. Yes they could.
    - Could they destroy or abuse the sunwell: Yes.
    - Will they: Nope. Reasons: holy point for all the high elves in the alliance. Alliance does not like to abuse stuff like that.
    - Can the blood elves destroy it: Yes
    - Will they destroy it: 95% sure they will not. No reasons to ( this enemy unlike previous ones will leave it alone). But you never know.

And again. It is what blizzard wants to happen. If they want war, they can write war. If they want peace they can write peace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    snip

Alright, until you actually understand what proof is, I won't waste my time pointing out that you still don't know what you're talking about. I won't continue wasting thought trying to explain to someone the difference between proof and opinion when it's so obvious you'd rather continue to be wrong than acknowledge you don't understand simple terms. The only thing you proved is that what is true and what you want to be true is interchangeable for you.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    stuff
    You really don't seem to know the difference between posting lore facts and posting lore info that you exploit to make your opinions sound like facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    You really don't seem to know the difference between posting lore facts and posting lore info that you exploit to make your opinions sound like facts.

I have a opinion. He asks for facts. I can not time travel to proof my opinion ( neither can he). So i need use info of situations like the one we are discussing. So i post those. That is not exploiting anything. That is using example's in lore.
    The lore info i post. Is lore about situations or things that have happened before. This info can shed light on how these situations where handled before. This lore info can be used to show what the alliance in this case could do.

Per example: Galliwix will try to make a profit on all the new horde lands. (a opinion i could have)
    I can not time travel to proof this. So i will link every shady thing concerning new lands he has entered.

And i do not try and make them sound like facts. Because they are facts :P. We are talking about destroying or abusing a powerful magic thingie medoo. If i post other example's on how the alliance dealt with that with lore info. I am not make the sound like facts. They are facts, because they are lore history. Those are things that have happened in the past.

Lore facts about the alliance and power magic stuff are these: Alliance has had several very extremely powerful magic items in their possession and had the ability and skill to use them. But choose not to use them.
    If i post links to quests and wowpedia stuff and then type this. Its not my exploiting it. Its me showing previous situations like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Lore facts about the alliance and power magic stuff are these: Alliance has had several very extremely powerful magic items in their possession and had the ability and skill to use them. But choose not to use them
    And these are? Let me guess, the Divine Bell and the Focusing Iris? You mean those? Or something else? I just want to know everything going on in your mind before addressing the "lore facts" and explain why these facts don't actually support your opinion that well, unless you don't conveniently pretend they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Alright, until you actually understand what proof is, I won't waste my time pointing out that you still don't know what you're talking about. I won't continue wasting thought trying to explain to someone the difference between proof and opinion when it's so obvious you'd rather continue to be wrong than acknowledge you don't understand simple terms. The only thing you proved is that what is true and what you want to be true is interchangeable for you.
    proof needs evidence. I have given you evidence.

You can make a opinion valid, or proof that it might be valid or possible by given examples of previous situations that are alike.

So lets make it clear. I have a opinion about something. You ask for proof. Better said Evidence that my opinion is right or based on some facts atleast so it might be right. And i link info about situations that have happened before.

So lets take it to the real world:
    - My opinion is Driver A can not drive that car.
    - You say proof it
    - i show you 5 video's that you see driver A crashing a car like that. I also show you photo's of those wreck cars. So i have shown you video evidence of that.

That would be enough to show you that he can not drive a car. to you. ( the above is what i have been doing so far to you).

But you response is:
    - i am not talking about those cars. I am talking about this car he is driving now.

So lets bring it back:
    My opinion: The sunwell will not be abused by the alliance.
    Your opinion: they will abuse it. You have no proof they will not abuse or destroy it.
    My proof: ( seeing as i can not time travel i need to look for a similar cases) Items x to z are like the sunwell and have not been abused. This makes for precedent. Aka proof that is a high change they will not abuse it.

So... Who does not understand proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    And these are? Let me guess, the Divine Bell and the Focusing Iris? You mean those? Or something else? I just want to know everything going on in your mind before addressing the "lore facts" and explain why these facts don't actually support your opinion that well, unless you don't conveniently pretend they do.
    Those are just 2 you have others. Focusing iris, divine bell, Vindecar.

look up the word: Precedent ( my english is not good enough i know there is a better word for this).

I those are ( and the others) very similar situations. Where the alliance had a powerful artifact and did not use/abuse/destroy it. Proof that they can handle things without doing bad stuff with it.
    The proof in these situations is : They where in the same or almost same situations and did not act on it. This sets a behavior pattern around artifacts in the hands of the alliance. This sets a Precedent that they can handle things with abusing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    proof needs evidence. I have given you evidence.

You can make a opinion valid, or proof that it might be valid or possible by given examples of previous situations that are alike.

So lets make it clear. I have a opinion about something. You ask for proof. Better said Evidence that my opinion is right or based on some facts atleast so it might be right. And i link info about situations that have happened before.

So lets take it to the real world:
    - My opinion is Driver A can not drive that car.
    - You say proof it
    - i show you 5 video's that you see driver A crashing a car like that. I also show you photo's of those wreck cars. So i have shown you video evidence of that.

That would be enough to show you that he can not drive a car. to you. ( the above is what i have been doing so far to you).

But you response is:
    - i am not talking about those cars. I am talking about this car he is driving now.

So lets bring it back:
    My opinion: The sunwell will not be abused by the alliance.
    Your opinion: they will abuse it. You have no proof they will not abuse or destroy it.
    My proof: ( seeing as i can not time travel i need to look for a similar cases) Items x to z are like the sunwell and have not been abused. This makes for precedent. Aka proof that is a high change they will not abuse it.

So... Who does not understand proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Those are just 2 you have others. Focusing iris, divine bell, Vindecar.

look up the word: Precedent ( my english is not good enough i know there is a better word for this).

I those are ( and the others) very similar situations. Where the alliance had a powerful artifact and did not use/abuse/destroy it. Proof that they can handle things without doing bad stuff with it.
    The proof in these situations is : They where in the same or almost same situations and did not act on it. This sets a behavior pattern around artifacts in the hands of the alliance. This sets a Precedent that they can handle things with abusing it.
    Again, you're trying to twist other examples into "proof" that they would not use and in the Blood elves point of view, abuse the sunwell. Literally nothing you have posted has proven this, you're riding your own headcanon.

You don't understand proof at all, and it is almost phsyically painful to watch you be so confident in your continued butchering of the term.
    Holy shit lol

Again, you're trying to twist other examples into "proof" that they would not use and in the Blood elves point of view, abuse the sunwell. Literally nothing you have posted has proven this, you're riding your own headcanon.

You don't understand proof at all, and it is almost phsyically painful to watch you be so confident in your continued butchering of the term.
    I am not twisting them :P. Twisting would be changing stuff about the info. Or making it so it fits as proof.

And now we are talking about blood elves point of view...we where talking would the alliance abuse it. And have the blood elves reasons to trust them with it. This changes the whole freaking discussion. Could you not have said this earlier? :P

Blood elves pov is what blizzard wants it to be. Looking at the history of the blood elves then yeah they have no reason to trust anyone. Orcs , humans no one. Pretty much panda's and goblins have not harmed them. So yeah they would not trust anyone with it so easy. But my point is still valid, they have reasons to trust the alliance not to abuse it. Will they trust them...that all really depends on how the battle goes, how ruthless the tactics are. Do they have a change to leave etc etc etc.

lol i am the 1 not understanding proof!?!?! proof = evidence. Evidence can be given in Precedents. Precedents can be previous similar situations. And i have given those. So i have proven my opinion has truth and validity in it.

I love this argument"They will blow the sunwell before the Alliance reach it"

Go on, do it.I will love to see the Blood elfs go back to be mana addicts(as if they ever stop being), This time there isn't any Naaru to reignite that stupid fountain.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4