Poll: Leper Gnomes or Wildhammer Dwarves?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Leper Gnomes or Wildhammer Dwarves?

Which would you rather for Alliance allied race option?

Ditto. Wildhammer Dwarf Druid.

Leper Gnomes aren't cool, and never have been.

Where is the "Omg, enough with all the new stupid and useless races, the 4 added are already horrible!"-option? :/

Wildhammer dwarf druid. Why is this even a choice?

Play a dorf Shaman and slap some tribal looking gear on. Congrats, you’re a Wildhammer now.

And I think Leper Gnomes are fucked in the head for life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchbishopBenedictus View Post
    Which would you rather for Alliance allied race option?
    Wildhammer, of course. Leper Gnomes are the curse and the problem, cleansing Gnomeregan of them is the solution.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Mecha-gnomes.... of course.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Where is the "Omg, enough with all the new stupid and useless races, the 4 added are already horrible!"-option? :/
    I too hate new content. Grr.

I'd say Wildhammer Dwarves, but there needs to be some gnome love first! Definitely would prefer mecha-gnomes or something of that concept before leper.
    Last edited by Emerald Archer; 2018-03-04 at 12:30 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Neither, I'd rather have mecha-gnomes.

Leper gnomes are... dangerous? Like aren't they essentially a walking plague almost?

Wildhammer dwarves are pretty likely due to them having runic-like tattoos, and Blizzard sure loves having their allied races have tattoo customization.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the heritage armor of Leper Gnomes were like that one from the Traveler books where he is in a self-contained radiation-esque suit with a big jar helmet... then leper gnomes. Otherwise, probably Wildhammer, but they are my least favorite variety of Dwarf so I wouldn't be upset if we didn't get them.

Meh leper gnomes are just uglier gnomes. Maybe mechagnomes would be Something more interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    aren't leper gnomes the mortal enemies of regular gnomes? I can't see them being alliance if they were to become playable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    aren't leper gnomes the mortal enemies of regular gnomes? I can't see them being alliance if they were to become playable.
    Leper gnomes are irradiated gnomes gone mental. There are gnomes trying to reverse the effects to make them sane again, but at the moment no such luck. Would be fun if they finally succeeded.

Deleted
    Itchy. (Hearthstone).

Wildhammer Dwarf druids. No question.

Wildhammer.

They could have druids with unique combat forms, so as to finally dampen the crying from the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wildhammer dwarf druid!

15+ Year Old Account
    I would like for alliance to get a cool race that isn't a complete reskin like zandalaris

leper gnomes are the second most uninteresting race in the whole game...with sand gnomes in first place