Poll: Do you want Vulpera to be playable?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto is stooopid View Post
    Voted no. Ultimately I wouldn’t play one. I feel the game has been diminished with Pandaren.

Rather they worked on Vrykul. More human options. High Elves.

The Moonguard type of behavior these things would encourage is icky.

It wouldn’t be the worst thing to happen, I just rather see resources go elsewhere.
    This sums it up for me as well. I wouldn't be angry if they did it, just disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by crazypeople View Post
    They should try to get closer to the original Warcraft lore and not further butchering it.
    Yes, the game should never evolve. Should just be 8 races again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure why not.

I'm not sure I would ever actually play one seriously but we're at a point now in WoW where we have so many added races you might as well just keep adding to it. If they're going to continue with this they better at some point add Vrykul, Tuskarr, Grummels, and Tortollans too. Might as well add the Sethrak and the newer races from Nazjatar, the Gilblins and whatever that race is that the Alliance teams up with too.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2019-07-12 at 07:52 PM.

I'm pretty sure that the Vulpera are the most-requested Allied Race. Surely they would add them.

I mean... if they didn't, then there is proof that they don't listen to the community. Wink. Wink. Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want one, is one of those allied race that i would actually end up playing, but also...

I'm happy with most Allied Race option, my most disliked option is Lightforged Undead, but mostly because of lore and how it would affect the Forsaken lorewise.

i like how it seems most of the "No" responses are because people are afraid people want to @#$% them. just because it exists, doesnt mean it has to be #@$%ed. not only that, but if they REALLY want to get off to vulpera, they can just go find some. theyre already in the game. so are horses for that matter. and dogs, and many many many other animals. im sure those must drive the furries wild. not to mention theres already bear girls/boys, cow girls/boys, and dog girls/boys.

oh, but theyre childlike you say?! well if were going by that because theyre short.... goblins, gnomes, dwarves.

saying you dont want a race in the game because of furries is just... good lord.

I mean yeah, kinda. It does make the bowling alley feel uncanny when all of a sudden there are 50 people in sexualized mascot costumes milling about. And yes that happens/happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    no because we already have way too many races and reskinned 'allied' races, enough already
    i spent entire WoD couldn't kill 500 dwarf, imagine introduce even more races in wow, they need to change this requirement because seriously f8ck it
    however with the rise of furry community i see a major success for those furry foxes, still against them because we have way too much seriously
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by crazypeople View Post
    They should try to get closer to the original Warcraft lore and not further butchering it.
    Good news! Classic is there for you!

On topic, sure why not! I wont play one but I wouldnt want to stop others from playing one. I dont like undead because of how armor looks but I wouldnt expect WoW not to have one just because I dont like it
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    i like how it seems most of the "No" responses are because people are afraid people want to @#$% them. just because it exists, doesnt mean it has to be #@$%ed. not only that, but if they REALLY want to get off to vulpera, they can just go find some. theyre already in the game. so are horses for that matter. and dogs, and many many many other animals. im sure those must drive the furries wild. not to mention theres already bear girls/boys, cow girls/boys, and dog girls/boys.

oh, but theyre childlike you say?! well if were going by that because theyre short.... goblins, gnomes, dwarves.

saying you dont want a race in the game because of furries is just... good lord.
    they are the most furry like, nothing in all existing races can fit that category, maybe if u stretch it hard worgen but they still more wild aggressive than what furries usually like
    again i'm still on no not for furry, but because we are starting to get more races than even classes in wow
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    they are the most furry like, nothing in all existing races can fit that category, maybe if u stretch it hard worgen but they still more wild aggressive than what furries usually like
    again i'm still on no not for furry, but because we are starting to get more races than even classes in wow
    they are not the most furry like. maybe if you reach SUPER hard in desperation, they might be worse than pandaren. maybe. just not really at all. same with worgen in worgen form.

but now i have a question for you.... why do more races bother you? its not like you have to reroll a new race if it comes out. its not going to take your raid spot if you play a lesser used class/spec. so what is it about a new race that offends you?

they use the goblin skeleton, so gear is basically already fitted to them. they already have a fair amount of customization options that the devs use for placing npcs, so between those two things, theres not a whole lot of resources that would have to go into making them playable. im lost as to why someone would be against more visual customization, something that this game is pretty far behind on compared to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Blood elves are cute....
    You have a weird definition of cute, bro. They have giant eyebrows like they were insects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    You have a weird definition of cute, bro. They have giant eyebrows like they were insects.
    .....don't judge me.

I don't wanna be a sour ass and ruin people's fun when I say I don't want Vulperas, because I personaly don't like them and won't play them, because WoW is a game for a wide range of players and I understand some like this kind of stuff and it's good to have this diverse choice in the game, BUT

them adding Vulperas means they won't add some other, cooler and better race.

So, even if I think Vulperas would be good for the game and playerbase, I personaly want some better race instead.

They’d be welcome to me, better that wet goblins and robot gnomes at lest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    but now i have a question for you.... why do more races bother you?
    in case u missed what i said in exact post, because i spent 6 month in WoD and i still couldn't kill even just 50 dwarf, imagine trying to do any achievement like that with even less dwarfs
    wow still has many achievements that require specific class/race combos, either they remove it (and expect backlash of course) or stop the new race
    also without new classes new races are just waste of effort, unless they give us free race chance and the greediest human in history will probably die from even hint about that, he didn't fire 15% of his staff to increase his already highest overpayed paycheck just to give something for free
    Thrall

When I see trash like junker gnomes and potentially gilgoblins, I have to lean towards yes purely because at least they're something interesting.

That being said if I had to choose between vulpera or nothing, I'd choose nothing. I don't really like them at all, and would rather not see them playable.

Aside from the more recent posts complaining about Vulpera being added. In all honesty more elves exist in this game than furries for this to even be an issue, so I'm behind supporting Vulpera all the way.

More than aqua goblins, that's for sure.

As a horde player since launch, i cant wait for vulpera. horde needs a non-hideous small race.