10+ Year Old Account

Overwatch pro Taimou calls another player a "fucking faggot"

https://compete.kotaku.com/overwatch...-es-1823502413

Seems like these "pros" just can't help themselves.

Him and every other person on the internet.

Breaking News: Someone called someone else a derogatory word.

This has happened since the dawn of time. The thing I don't get, when I was growing up in the 90's, people didn't just call each other names, they actually beat people up. It's like people seemed to forget the 90's were way worse than how it is now. I feel bad for people nowadays with all the feelings being hurt.

Its what people on the internet who have big egos is called toxicity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking Kotaku, not even worth a click from me.

Dude don't share that garbage site on here. They don't deserve clicks.

10+ Year Old Account
    he is a pro. he represents a team
    he should be more careful.

also, big mistake the use of the word "faggot".
    all the SJWs will destroy him now.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post

This has happened since the dawn of time. The thing I don't get, when I was growing up in the 90's, people didn't just call each other names, they actually beat people up. It's like people seemed to forget the 90's were way worse than how it is now. I feel bad for people nowadays with all the feelings being hurt.
    as a fellow survivor of the nineties, shit got weird somewhere in the last few years right?
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    An ostensibly professional person called another person a derogatory word. That's the "news" here.

It's like the difference between some random dude in their car screaming profanities at you because they think you cut them off versus a coworker screaming profanities at you on the job. One is an asshole in a car, the other is a report to HR.

I was a kid in the 90s too. Shit was pretty easy, honestly. Or were you one of those kids who couldn't get their parents to buy them pokemon cards?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I don't think there is really much discussion to be had here, I'm just going to close this now before it derails.