Page 1 of 53
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Chronicle Volume III Amazon Preview

https://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraf...dp/1616558474/

Click the main picture to see more stuff.

Note: It appears that if you have an amazon prime account you get a lot more stuff.

(Interment camps)

(Thrall honors Orgim at the pyre)

There's lots more apperantly but can't link em' all atm, if anyone has a Prime account and wants to post em go ahead.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2018-03-05 at 09:39 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You know, I remember when it was first asked about Thrall have eyebrows (the only orc to have them) versus every other orc ever having the bulging, brow ridges.

I think it was Metzen who said that since he grew up around humans they wanted to have that distinction from other orcs. However, my question is, should have there been a biological reason? Or is it one of those things that you spend X amount of time around something you end up sharing its features? HMMMMM?

7+ Year Old Account
    good old times when thrall was a good character, what they done to you lord of the clans? FeelsBadMan
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-05 at 09:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try to post a few while I have time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    It's a lot of scanned pages and I don't want to flood the thread, but you can see the 36-page Amazon preview here.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    So, the dragon aspects put the vrykuls in the deep sleep, because they want wanted to conquer the world with their barbaric ways.... what the hell

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    So, the dragon aspects put the vrykuls in the deep sleep, because they want wanted to conquer the world with their barbaric ways.... what the hell
    If only they had taken their job more seriously in other matters and taught proper magical use to the mortals.

And it contradicts chronicle 1 good job blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    You know, I remember when it was first asked about Thrall have eyebrows (the only orc to have them) versus every other orc ever having the bulging, brow ridges.

I think it was Metzen who said that since he grew up around humans they wanted to have that distinction from other orcs. However, my question is, should have there been a biological reason? Or is it one of those things that you spend X amount of time around something you end up sharing its features? HMMMMM?
    It's probably an artistic choice. Female and boy orcs have eyebrows.

Edit: so do blade masters
    Last edited by Clone; 2018-03-05 at 10:20 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Male orcs shave their eyebrows because reasons obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    It's probably an artistic choice. Female and boy orcs have eyebrows.

Edit: so do blade masters
    i call this inconsistency

Interesting bits I found about the Lich King:

1) It says Lich King created his own Val'kyr from scratch, basing on what Vrykul told him about Odin's Val'kyr. This shuts down some popular ideas on these forums about Lich King "stealing" Val'kyr from Odin and Utgarde Keep being retconned.

2) Direct confirmation that Lich King's personal power grows the more undead he controls.

3) While dreadlords were supposed to be Lich King's jailers, he manipulated them from day 1 - beginning by concealing his real power and capabilities, so they don't report to Kil'jaeden, finishing in convincing them to make Arthas the Lich King's champion. Kel'thuzad was the only person/entity on Azeroth that was informed about Lich King's true intentions and plans.

4) Muradin and dwarven expedition knew about Frostmourne because Lich King told them literally a few days earlier. Their minds and memories were then manipulated magically so they believed they discovered information about Frostmourne in their own research, and that Frostmourne was an ancient artifact, while in fact it was very new and placed there recently. It was part of the plan to lure Arthas to it.

5) It says Arthas and his soldiers landed in Howling Fjord, but it was Dragonblight during WotLK. Retcon? Mistake? Dunno.

6) Soul of Arthas was consumed by Frostmourne the moment he took it in his hands. He wasn't human anymore during the last mission of human campaign in WC3, but effectively undead. Lich King let him retain the free will for a little longer though, because he wanted him to kill Mal'ganis and the dreadlords to believe it wasn't the Lich King's doing.

7) Arthas was accompanied by other death knights during his conquest of Lordareon - exact number unspecified, but implied to be many, enough to turn the tide in battles between armies. Seems like a retcon from WC3, where there was no mention of any other death knights existing (aside from Falric and Marwynn that is).
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Looks like the Chronicle does the LK real justice, playing the dreadlords for fools. Also, now it’s (re)confirmed that Arthas was setup to fall from the start and he lost himself to frostmourne. Sweet.

7+ Year Old Account
    i liked the part when it said quelthalas and the elves were the first to leave the alliance after the second war

Also interesting piece of new info, looks like lorewise Horde kills Magtheridon, while Alliance kills Vash'j.

Something fun I noticed:

The book only goes to page 223.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Also interesting piece of new info, looks like lorewise Horde kills Magtheridon, while Alliance kills Vash'j.

YES!

They're splitting kills up! Good. I would have disliked the whole "combined forces of Alliance/Horde". Some people will be salty about that though. I, for one, am all for this.

Quote Originally Posted by whiip View Post
    Something fun I noticed:

Lol nice catch.

Here's a huge album I compiled with all the Amazon Prime-only pages that I could find from me and a couple more people. If you have more that aren't in the album I'll add them.

imgur.com/a/1JDsG
    Last edited by MyMindWontQuiet; 2018-03-05 at 11:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Something fun I noticed:

blizzard going hard on the memes

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Something fun I noticed:

I almost spewed water all over my monitor when I read this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I almost spewed water all over my monitor when I read this.
    http://www.tzr.io/yarn-clip/33926d1c...8-79f663965c2c

how I felt.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol