7.2 bos spec and twohand weapon

let them die would you ?

twohand with dual in the same spec was unbalanced like hell and dk frost was the worst spec ever

7.2 was also the worst spec ever, you have to kept a 1 minute breath to make it slighty good, one movement from the boss of multi add to kill and it was a death dps

actual spec is the better ever be done in frost dk, so can you keep your old things that was pure shit ad stop trying to make them happens again ?

when something is good, why change it ?

Because the vast majority of players care more about what they perceive to be fun, rather than DPS. This forum is not representative of the overall player population, but even here there is a not insignificant sample of players, many of whom have no need to support their fragile egos with "deeps", who liked 2h frost....and such preferences largely have nothing to do with DPS output. Sure 2h frost has a lot of mechanical issues that made it an inferior DPS spec, but it still provided a playstyle that was far different from unholy.

Similar situation with 7.2 BoS. Many appear to either love it or hate it, but there are those who were ambivalent about it. You may think it "the worst spec ever", but thats, like, your opinion man....

15+ Year Old Account
    At this point, DKs want 2h Frost back more than Shamans wanted 2 handers back and that's saying a lot. I've never seen a base of players whine so much and yes it is whining by now.

It isn't about balance or fun anymore, just stop whining and move on from the past, it's juvenile.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    let them die would you ?

twohand with dual in the same spec was unbalanced like hell and dk frost was the worst spec ever

7.2 was also the worst spec ever, you have to kept a 1 minute breath to make it slighty good, one movement from the boss of multi add to kill and it was a death dps

actual spec is the better ever be done in frost dk, so can you keep your old things that was pure shit ad stop trying to make them happens again ?

when something is good, why change it ?
    So you’re okay with only having the Obliteration build with no other alternative or would you like to also have some other viable t100 talents?

Hungering Rune Weapon is only used for pvp so I guess we can agree that it should be moved to the pvp talents and replaced with something else.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2018-03-07 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    So you’re okay with only having the Obliteration build with no other alternative or would you like to also have some other viable t100 talents?

Hungering Rune Weapon is only used for pvp so I guess we can agree that it should be moved to the pvp talents and replaced with something else.
    Most specs afaik only have one viable build. How many people are changing their entire setup on a fight by fight basis?

With that said, I would like more viable choices...they changed to this talent setup to add choice....yet it's just as if not more cookie cutter than the old talent trees.

I completely agree with you. Most specs have only one viable build which I think is a mistake from Blizzard’s side. Why even spent time on making 3 t100 talents if only 1 is used. I want more options that all perform well as i don’t want to put unnecessary pressure on my guild just because I today want to use a specific talent

Ps. I’m not talking about situational talents. I’m talking about talents you can switch between when you get bored and tired with one.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2018-03-07 at 02:11 PM.

Honestly I think that is too much to ask. Balancing multiple playstyles for perhaps 10 total classes/specs might be a reasonable expectation, but not for 34 or whatever it is we have now.

They're paid multi million dollars a month. They can afford to let us use two handers when the ultimate Death Knight strictly and only used them.
    Last edited by Treng; 2018-03-09 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Honestly I think that is too much to ask. Balancing multiple playstyles for perhaps 10 total classes/specs might be a reasonable expectation, but not for 34 or whatever it is we have now.
    They already normalized some parts. Just allow for 2 rune enchants on a 2h weapon and adjust speed based procs with higher proc chance or more triggers (in case of razorice), there done; 2 different weapon types - same numbers within a 1% margin.

Making BoS work for you and executing it properly throughout an encounter takes skill and is extremely satisfying. I also love the flavor of the spell. Though fairly new it feels iconic.

As for 2h, I think it fits the spec better. Obliterate should live up to its name.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    Making BoS work for you and executing it properly throughout an encounter takes skill and is extremely satisfying. I also love the flavor of the spell. Though fairly new it feels iconic.

As for 2h, I think it fits the spec better. Obliterate should live up to its name.
    By executting it properly i believe you mean sticking to the boss as much as you can and ignore everything else to make it work. Yeah that takes a lot of skill.