Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Legion PvP Season 6 Ending Soon, March 6 Hotfixes - Seething Shore Changes

Patch 7.3.5 Hotfixes - March 6
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Dungeons and Raids
    • Court of Stars
      • Watchful Inquisitors should no longer cast Searing Glare while stunned.

Player versus Player
    • Seething Shore
      • Seething Shore is now in the Random Battleground queue, starting at level 110.
      • Mining an Azerite Node now awards 20 Honor (was 40 Honor).
      • The A Good Start achievement now requires 25,000 Azerite (was 100,000 Azerite).
      • The Blood and Sand achievement now displays correctly when linked in chat.
      • The "Thrust" effect from the Rocket Parachute now has 4 charges (was 2 charges), allowing players to reach further areas when jumping from the airship.
      • The geyser period of Azerite nodes is now extended to 30 seconds (was 20 seconds). This will give players more time to reach spawning Azerite nodes.
      • The respawn time at the graveyard is now 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
      • The time to cap an Azerite node is increased to 7 seconds (was 6 seconds).
        • Developers’ notes: We’d like to thank you for all your feedback on this new Battleground. The adjustments above should alleviate some of its pacing issues, as well as bring its most-arduous achievement more in line with other battleground achievements.

Quests
    • Lord Maxwell Tyrosus is now reliably available during “Walking in Shadows”.

Toys
    • The Jolly Roger appears as expected on Allied Races.

They already nerfed the honor gain, jesus. Blizzard really wants to make Prestige as much of an unfun grind as possible throughout the entire expansion. Disappointing, but not surprising.

The developers note doesnt even touch on the honor gain nerf. Did the players feedback say "it gives too much honor?" Doubtful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Season 6 – End of Season Rewards
    If you participated in Season 6, to ensure you receive the rewards that you’re due, please keep the following in mind:

Refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after Legion Season 6 has ended.
    Legion Season 6 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends.

Does this mean we can buy the PvP sets with Marks of Honor for transmog purposes again? Or will that be many weeks later?

You won't be able to buy the sets until the end of Season 7.

This is so typical. Ive read so many people complaining about that achievement. What about the people who have actually put time into 'A good start'?

Personally I'm on 80k so far, and its taken 5-6 days of playing about 25 hours total. Thats NOT a hard achievement to get. But 25k?! What the heck. The Prospector title will become way more common that Battlemaster/Kahn/Gorgeous.

Yeah, ok that 1 individual achievement is way out of line with other BG achievements. But all other achievements needed towards the title are ridiculously easy to achieve. Even the 100 wins is easy considering a game at most lasts 10 minutes.

Honestly. I had 25k after playing that BG non-stop for about 10 hours. Would be nice to get something for the wasted 55k i've farmed. And I'm sure there are way more people who have farmed the full amount than my measly 80k

Rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by dogs90 View Post
    This is so typical. Ive read so many people complaining about that achievement. What about the people who have actually put time into 'A good start'?

Personally I'm on 80k so far, and its taken 5-6 days of playing about 25 hours total. Thats NOT a hard achievement to get. But 25k?! What the heck. The Prospector title will become way more common that Battlemaster/Kahn/Gorgeous.

Yeah, ok that 1 individual achievement is way out of line with other BG achievements. But all other achievements needed towards the title are ridiculously easy to achieve. Even the 100 wins is easy considering a game at most lasts 10 minutes.

Honestly. I had 25k after playing that BG non-stop for about 10 hours. Would be nice to get something for the wasted 55k i've farmed. And I'm sure there are way more people who have farmed the full amount than my measly 80k

Rant over.
    You would need to cap azurite 1000 times in order to get it the old way. Compared to similar achievements in other bg's. That is a ludicrous requirement, especially since there are many moments where a teammate will cap the azerite before you do. And no, I highly doubt there were many players going for the meta right away (their hardly is are for any bg).

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    You would need to cap azurite 1000 times in order to get it the old way. Compared to similar achievements in other bg's. That is a ludicrous requirement, especially since there are many moments where a teammate will cap the azerite before you do. And no, I highly doubt there were many players going for the meta right away (their hardly is are for any bg).
    Yeah. Other Bg's have more/harder achievements. 'A good start' balances it out. And like I also said, the 100 wins is so easy to get, the queue as alliance is almost instant and a game last max 10 mins.

In this case, having 100k to collect makes 'A good start' still probably easier than winning 100 AV games or 100 IOC games. But 25k. Pft. Thats like trying to get 25 AV or IOC wins. Will take a full day to achieve.

Meeeh.

Deleted
    An expected nerf to "A Good Start". Glad I stopped grinding after achieving the 100 wins. )

Deleted
    this bg/brawl during this week was actually something fun. there were even ppl who made premades for this brawl.

now they basically nerf the gains and the fun. => longer and more annoying games and way less honor

the whole thing has come down to "grind as much as possible while it is "bugged" and don't ever touch the bg again"

everyone else, rekt

Blizzard killed the PvP hype this game had for the week Seething Shore was a brawl with good honor gain. Now it's just 'another bg' in the long list of ones you can get when you queue for randoms.

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    this bg/brawl during this week was actually something fun. there were even ppl who made premades for this brawl.

now they basically nerf the gains and the fun. => longer and more annoying games and way less honor

the whole thing has come down to "grind as much as possible while it is "bugged" and don't ever touch the bg again"

everyone else, rekt
    Exploit early, exploit often.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

so.... 6 months of nothing to do?

As a person that only pvps since arenas came out in bc... its astonishing you guys complain about this shit... no wonder why blizzard never takes any of our suggestions seriously

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    so.... 6 months of nothing to do?
    this is positive assuming that you plan to do things in your life

Deleted
    The increased honor gain wasn't because of Brawl week?

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    Blizzard killed the PvP hype this game had for the week Seething Shore was a brawl with good honor gain. Now it's just 'another bg' in the long list of ones you can get when you queue for randoms.
    Generally my long list is just Gilneas, Mines, and Temple.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    The increased honor gain wasn't because of Brawl week?
    Sssh, you're not supposed to mention that. That makes their argument look silly.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Sssh, you're not supposed to mention that. That makes their argument look silly.
    I mean, it clearly wasn't just the brawl week. They specifically hotfixed the capturing to have lower honor. They wouldn't have put it in the notes if it were just a feature of brawls.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    this is positive assuming that you plan to do things in your life
    i meant within the game, you know - the hobbie of which i pay monthly
    twat

Glad I grinded out the weapons I wanted before it was nerfed.