Scourge the Unbeliever.

What the hell?

5 more energy to our pet.

Has anyone ever noticed their pet unable to attack due to lack of energy? Is this a thing that I've just never been aware of?

Pet Energy is like hunter focus. The pet autoattacks on its own, but Cleaver / Claw cost energy

Quote Originally Posted by PerryTP View Post
    Pet Energy is like hunter focus. The pet autoattacks on its own, but Cleaver / Claw cost energy
    I'm fully aware of that, however I don't recall ever seeing a time where my pet was energy locked rather than cooldown locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    I'm fully aware of that, however I don't recall ever seeing a time where my pet was energy locked rather than cooldown locked.
    My pet has it’s own life so I wouldn’t be able to tell

They need to fix sludge belcher so that way it isn't a dps increase over Timmy.

I want to summon Timmy again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post

Timmy is a handsome devil compared to Belcher

Deleted
    You be suprised how strong your pet would be if it wouldn't have to worry about energy, pumping out those 400k aoe crits every global instead of every 2-3rd sec

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post

I'm with you on that.. I'm sick and tired of having the ugly abom for better AoE/Cleave as a must have. I'd really like to have the skeleton around me instead :/.

More energy means more cleaver/claw casts, wich means more dps. Simple as that.