Thread: Fist Weapons?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Yes, rogues can use fists and they will drop in bfa. Personally I think they are hideous though. No on frost 2h. No on SMF warrior. No on dual wield survival. No on 2h windwalkers or dual wield brewmasters.

- - - Updated - - -

Assassination requires daggers in both hands to mutilate. However outlaw can have a dagger offhand and sub can have a dagger mainhand and still function.
    I know, i have played a rogue for 13 years . Im just saying that they should have been able to mutilate with swords aswell. So if blizzard really wanted to. They could make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    I know, i have played a rogue for 13 years . Im just saying that they should have been able to mutilate with swords aswell. So if blizzard really wanted to. They could make it happen.
    If they wanted to, yes. They won't though because of their own arbitrary bullshit ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stened91 View Post
    I noticed that some classes/specs now use different weapons in BFA. I have seen fist weapons for shamans, and was wondering if fistweapons are comming to Rogues again? Like can i go back to outlaw with fist weapons? And does anyone know if Frost DK can use 2hander again?
    We'll be losing the artifact weapons and going back to a plethora of weapons types will be used again.

Well in the beta you start with daggers and fist weapons so yeah no worries

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydindril View Post
    This.

Fucking hate being FORCED to use fist weap as a WW monk (or elemental shaman), there is NOTHING good to tmog those shit stains!
    The only thing I can stand playing with is the mage tower appearance for my monk but that's it.

They need to allow us to transmog fist weapons to 1h swords/maces/axes...
    This is why Blizzard put in Handwraps of Pilgrimage for monks ... hide that stuff.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Rocked Fist Weapons thru the middle third or so of MoP (Fangs of the Father first third, switched to the heirloom MoP maces at the end)...

And spoiler alert for any who have not seen Avengers: Infinity War yet...

But Steve Rogers is a confirmed Outlaw Rogue, rocking Fist Weapons & Leather Armor (hidden helm, hidden shoulders, & hidden cloak) throughout the flick...
    Last edited by Boil; 2018-05-01 at 06:59 AM.

I do not like the fist weapons sans hulk hands, boss in highmaul, and the red bird boss out of Eye. rest is garbage. I agree, make them xmogable with one-hand swords - or omit them out of game completely.