Question Which DPS artifact weapon overall gives me better survivability? Arms or Fury?

Hello! I'm a sort of noob pandaren warrior! I was wonder which DPS artifact weapons gives me better survivability? I'm not in legion content yet but I like to pla n ahead.

Probably the one which never increases your damage taken.

Arms I think? But main healing will come from crucible I think

Fury is garbage in m+ and any raid progression because they take more damage than any other class. Healers will hate you.

I've nvr had any problems staying alive as fury, and I enjoyed the play style way more than arms.

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    Fury is garbage in m+ and any raid progression because they take more damage than any other class. Healers will hate you.
    Um, this is either trolling or idiocy, either way it's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    Um, this is either trolling or idiocy, either way it's wrong.
    The first part is kinda true for high keys. The 2nd part is just a baseless lie though.

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    nah, actually the health bonus make us to have a better suvivability

IMHO, Arms has the most survivability for a new warrior. Spec into defensive stance, and dont be afraid to use it often wile soloing rare's/elites. Die by the sword is a extremely powerful defensive as well. The self healing that the artifact weapon + the heal you get when ever you kill a mob, will keep you going with out ever having to stop and ear/drink. happy leveling!

Do you mean spec or actual artifact weapon? Your title is confusing.