Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I wanted to refund it it because what they did to leveling sucked so bad I had no desire to go through that mess just to play a allied race.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I can't possibly fathom how you'd think you'd get a refund to begin with if you've used the boost haha..

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account
    Huge shocker. You used a $60 service that came with an expansion, used it on an early feature for the new expansion, and got denied when asking for a refund. I wonder why?

Let's pretend that you actually did run into a money issue and didn't attempt to bait Blizzard into trying to get a free service: your pre-order for BfA can be flipped around to buying a discounted character boost and basically getting a free expansion as a side bonus. Why would they give people a refund if they used that boost?
    Last edited by Seramore; 2018-03-12 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    A one page worth thread turned in ELEVEN, classic MMO-Champion style.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Huge shocker. You used a $60 service that came with an expansion, used it on an early feature for the new expansion, and got denied when asking for a refund. I wonder why?

Let's pretend that you actually did run into a money issue and didn't attempt to bait Blizzard into trying to get a free service: your pre-order for BfA can be flipped around to buying a discounted character boost and basically getting a free expansion as a side bonus. Why would they give people a refund if they used that boost?
    They would typically remove the BFA flag from the account and lock the character. However, it was clearly stated this time whereas in WoD it was not. That is the real reason it is being denied, but I can see someone being confused if they didn't click on the refund restrictions link at purchase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Damn thats pretty scammy on blizzards part
    It really isn't, their refund policy is easy to find thanks to the link on the store page.
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/138533
    That link isn't in fine print, it is right next to the entirety of the product information and actually is above the link for product details on the battle.net store page.

Checking the refund policy before purchasing a product seems like common sense to me, especially in light of recent events such as the Star Wars Battlefront 2 disaster that EA spawned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayiicha View Post

Speak loudly for this guy, he will have trouble hearing you, what with all the 'whoooshes' going over his head from all the points he keeps missing.

Tells people they are silly to pre-order products as past products have not been good - in his opinion - yet didn't experience the latest product, though still feels qualified to tell others not to pre-order the next product even though you may have been perfectly happy with Legion

10 out of fucking 10.

Guess what, genius? No one has to pay for, then play through to the end an xpac to get a pretty good idea of what it's about and what it contains - as I mentioned above the many ways people have done so.

But plopping down money before it releases and you've had a chance to check out what you're buying is just asinine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aydindril View Post
    Then again, WHY are you still here? =)

You think Blizzard fucked up an addon that you did not even play... congrats.
    I KNOW they fucked it up (Legion) and I didn't have to play it. See my reply above.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2018-03-13 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puxycat View Post
    I want a refund on my ice-cream that i have already eaten.
    Funny enough, people have tried that. Basically they complained it was horrible and therefore would not pay or want a refund.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    It's almost like people are as dumb as a fence post and don't know better than to keep throwing good money after bad, even though they've been burned many times before but still hoping the game will get better.
    So people with a different opinion than you as considered dumb? I liked MoP. I think it was a great expansion. So am I dumb because I liked it and others did not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post

So people with a different opinion than you as considered dumb? I liked MoP. I think it was a great expansion. So am I dumb because I liked it and others did not?
    That wasn't what I said. L2 comprehend.

Deleted
    I KNOW they fucked it up (Legion) and I didn't have to play it. See my reply above.
    You still did not answer my question: what keeps you loggin' into mmo-c to moan about how bad the game is?

->WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?<-

You're not playing, okay I get it but what keeps you loggin' into mmo-c to moan about how bad the game is?

Calling other people dumb because you do not like their opinions and having no other arguments than "they fucked up" does not really speak for you.
    How the fuck can you judge the experience of ACTUALLY PLAYING the game without having played the game, you can only make assumptions based on (polar/biased) Youtubers or reviewers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydindril View Post
    You still did not answer my question: what keeps you loggin' into mmo-c to moan about how bad the game is?

->WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?<-

You're not playing, okay I get it but what keeps you loggin' into mmo-c to moan about how bad the game is?

Calling other people dumb because you do not like their opinions and having no other arguments than "they fucked up" does not really speak for you.
    How the fuck can you judge the experience of ACTUALLY PLAYING the game without having played the game, you can only make assumptions based on (polar/biased) Youtubers or reviewers.

You can't be that dense, are you? lol

I see a person jump off a cliff. He hits the bottom and dies.

Do I also need to jump as he did to know it's about 100% chance to kill me too, or is simple observation enough?

Thanks for playing, Skippy.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2018-03-13 at 06:22 PM.

His asshole has been stretched and fucked raw by Blizzard. He can’t get their dick out :c

Deleted

Do I also need to jump as he did to know it's about 100% chance to kill me too, or is simple observation enough?

The obvious dumb as shit comparison I was waiting for.
    You seem to dislike WoW just TO dislike it, never providing any feedback or arguments on your own.

Who is the dense one here? - Do you still ignore my question? =)

As I said, I enjoy playing WoW and will not defend the flaws of the game against someone without any feedback or an own opinion but I sure do despise people who jump on the hate-bandwagon just because it's "cool" to do so.

And for people thinking I'm being buttfucked by Blizzard, at least I managed to get off of both the game AND the forums while not playing for 3 years.
    Yes I came back, but I did not have to badmouth the company nor the game while being unsubscribed.

I read some comments on /r/wow today and I asked myself "How can people be this stupid?"

And then I read the OP comment.

OP: How can you be this stupid?

Don't try to take refunds from Blizzard. GMs are instructed to stall and avoid it at all costs. Yes, allied races and other "features" are used as a trap, obviously.
    Just go straight to your credit card when asking for a refund. State that it's a pre-ordered game that will launch in Aug/Sep and that you changed your mind. It worked for me. And it'll work for you. There is no reason to deny a refund request for a pre-purchase that wasn't delivered.

And for all Blizzard apologists that infest this forum: you are sad and dumb. I actually feel sorry for you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Don't try to take refunds from Blizzard. GMs are instructed to stall and avoid it at all costs. Yes, allied races and other "features" are used as a trap, obviously.
    Just go straight to your credit card when asking for a refund. State that it's a pre-ordered game that will launch in Aug/Sep and that you changed your mind. It worked for me. And it'll work for you. There is no reason to deny a refund request for a pre-purchase that wasn't delivered.

And for all Blizzard apologists that infest this forum: you are sad and dumb. I actually feel sorry for you.
    1. that is vindictive of you
    2. that is very vindicitive of you, and yes the pre-purchasde has been delivered, you gained acsess to allied races, and the level 110 boost, yes you did not get the expansion yet, but you have gained something from said purchase.
    3. so you bought something, got it, then wished to get your money back but want to keep what you bought, and decide to do a charge back? Lucky its only 60$ or they might be willing to sue you for it, or lock your account. but hey they lock your charecters then.

- - - Updated - - -

but wait a few hundrreds thousands if not millions jumped and didnt die, but because this one person jumped and died suddenly that jump is fatal? because 1 in 1,000,000 die doing said jump?

but hey wow is the best mmo in the world by a million times, i mean ive only played a few other mmo's but i have heard the others were shit so...
    I mean i played final fantasy 14 for 3 minutes, and i can tell you without a shadow of a doubt it is the worst game ever made, even worse then ET or sonic 06
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-04-01 at 01:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I wonder what type of person you have to be to employ such desperate measures as a chargeback after you have willingly purchased a pre-order. Is 45 or 60$ that much of a deal for you? If it is, then why would you preorder an expansion in the first place? More to the point, why would you play a subscription-based game when there are so many other f2p MMOs?

Doing a chargeback because 'you changed your mind' is a very bullshit move and I hope the people who do it will enjoy having their characters, on which they potentially invested a lot of time, locked over a mere 45 or 60$. How about you are become a normal functioning adult and stand by your decisions?

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post

How are allied races and other "features" a trap? If you want to play those things then buy the expansion, if you don't want to play them, then don't buy it. It is really that simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinitar View Post
    I wonder what type of person you have to be to employ such desperate measures as a chargeback after you have willingly purchased a pre-order. Is 45 or 60$ that much of a deal for you? If it is, then why would you preorder an expansion in the first place? More to the point, why would you play a subscription-based game when there are so many other f2p MMOs?

Doing a chargeback because 'you changed your mind' is a very bullshit move and I hope the people who do it will enjoy having their characters, on which they potentially invested a lot of time, locked over a mere 45 or 60$. How about you are become a normal functioning adult and stand by your decisions?
    Going to state the obvious that should not need to be said:

Chargebacks happen all the time from normal functioning adults with many other products. Why? Because people change their minds, or they find out something about the product later they don't like, they find a better deal, or any number of reasons.

And it's not that $45.-60. is such as big deal to some people (though it is to others). It's the principle of it - are you just going to let someone have your money for nothing and walk away? That's fine if you're Bill Gates but most average incomes cannot afford to do that.

Ask Blizz if they'll change their minds and let you have a title or xpac for free. Then get laughed out of the room.

Grow the fuck up, get off Blizzes knob and get real.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2018-04-01 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    How are allied races and other "features" a trap? If you want to play those things then buy the expansion, if you don't want to play them, then don't buy it. It is really that simple.
    Some consider it a trap because once you bought the game you gain instant access to those, making it not a pre-order but just a normal order.