Deleted

Old Dalaran Poral spell in spellbook

Hi!

I have a mage and I noticed that in the spellbook, along with the dropdown teleport and portal spells, I have old Dalaran Portal on a completely separate extra icon. I have both portal and teleport spells to old Dalaran already among the oter portal/teleport spells, this single one is just sits there as a lone spell.

Is it a bug? Should I report it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    Hi!

I have a mage and I noticed that in the spellbook, along with the dropdown teleport and portal spells, I have old Dalaran Portal on a completely separate extra icon. I have both portal and teleport spells to old Dalaran already among the oter portal/teleport spells, this single one is just sits there as a lone spell.

Is it a bug? Should I report it?
    Not a bug.

And very practical. It allows easy access to the continent of Northrend (dungeons/raids) where Dalaran was located during Wrath of the Lich King.
    The new Dalaran is located on the Broken Isles. So not having this spell would cut us off from Northrend completely.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    What if I told you there's another portal/teleport spell to Dalaran and you can get it from SM Library? >
    It's the most accurate Dalaran portal!

There are three Dalaran teleport and portal spells.

Northrend Dalaran Teleport & Portal are both trained

Broken Isles Dalaran Teleport & Portal are also both trained

Ancient Dalaran (the crater where Dalaran used to be in Hillsbrad) the teleport for this location is located in the room with the final boss in SM Library on one of the bookshelves. The portal spell is for sale as a book in the magic shop in Northrend Dalaran only after you learn the teleport.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestraza View Post
    Not a bug.

And very practical. It allows easy access to the continent of Northrend (dungeons/raids) where Dalaran was located during Wrath of the Lich King.
    The new Dalaran is located on the Broken Isles. So not having this spell would cut us off from Northrend completely.
    I said "old" Dalaran, because I referred to the location on Eastern Kingdoms.

I know well that there are (now) 3 types of Dalaran locations, and I have them all in the spellbook. Just the ancient one is separated from all the others and it looks weird...

Mages are starting to master not only space but time as well. Time mage confirmed 4th spec.

10+ Year Old Account

I know well that there are (now) 3 types of Dalaran locations, and I have them all in the spellbook. Just the ancient one is separated from all the others and it looks weird...
    It's because old Dalaran is a great portal to kill your raid with.
    It's our greatest tool.

CHERISH IT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    It's because old Dalaran is a great portal to kill your raid with.
    It's our greatest tool.

CHERISH IT.
    See that previous golden and blue Eonar/Argus chest ?

Yes. You can put a portal in it. LFR raid favorite practical joke as no one there understand how to come back.

Did no one replying read the OP?

Yeah if that is separate and it's the only portal that is separate then it's weird and should be refined in the spellbook. Report it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Mages are starting to master not only space but time as well. Time mage confirmed 4th spec.
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMM tasty! Could you imagine having a player castable time spell like in the End Time instance.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

That would be Ancient Dalaran, not old Dalaran. Old Dalaran is Northrend. That's where the confusion was in the first few replies. Ancient Dalaran is a special spell that's not really part of your whole port list. I understand the mild frustration that it's not simply with its brethren, but it's still something special by itself.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    What if I told you there's another portal/teleport spell to Dalaran and you can get it from SM Library? >
    That's the only dalaran portal people get from me
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Ah, Ancient Dalaran.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=120146/...laran#comments
    Hmm, guess I need to go buy that book.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    Did no one replying read the OP?

Yeah if that is separate and it's the only portal that is separate then it's weird and should be refined in the spellbook. Report it.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Great for dropping your friends off in Dalaran!