Jessica Jones S.2

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see a thread about this show anywhere on here. I'm on episode 8 and it's so much better than season 1. The pacing is better, the characters are more interesting, there's a heavier emphasis on the mystery. I like it so far.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Who’s the villen? Hated the first season only Netflix show I didn’t finish. A good villain might get me to watch it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Who’s the villen? Hated the first season only Netflix show I didn’t finish. A good villain might get me to watch it though.
    I can't really get into that without going into spoilers...and so far she's not exactly a clearcut villain, at least not by episode 8. I'll PM you.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    I can't really get into that without going into spoilers...and so far she's not exactly a clearcut villain, at least not by episode 8. I'll PM you.
    Sounds good thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pile of shit, boring!

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Pile of shit, boring!
    No, season 1 was pile of shit boring. Season 2 has decent pacing and interesting characters.

I watched a little more than the first 2 episodes, and the amount of feminist agenda made me want to puke. And it's not even thinly veiled, it's right in your face, "Men are bad and are all pigs, wymyn are poor defenseless fragile creatures, and nothing is ever their fault".

Hard freaking pass.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I actually really liked the villain in S1

There is already a thread for Jessica Jones, another isn't necessary. Closing.