7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    Technically those are the Night Warriors.
    Night Warriors would've been an amazing excuse to give Night Elf Paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    Night Warriors would've been an amazing excuse to give Night Elf Paladins.
    Would also have been a very natural way to introduce "dark" themed paladins... which in turn could have made it possible for Void Elves to gain the class. Alas it remains an unlikely prospect.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Would also have been a very natural way to introduce "dark" themed paladins... which in turn could have made it possible for Void Elves to gain the class. Alas it remains an unlikely prospect.
    True yup, don't understand how come Blizzard is so stringent on the number of Paladins on Alliance side but so many Shaman options available on Horde side.

Give BEs Druids if it's to exchange 'a unique elf class combo for another', I don't mind. I believe even the newest CM at Blizzard wants Blood Elven Druids lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    True yup, don't understand how come Blizzard is so stringent on the number of Paladins on Alliance side but so many Shaman options available on Horde side.

Give BEs Druids if it's to exchange 'a unique elf class combo for another', I don't mind. I believe even the newest CM at Blizzard wants Blood Elven Druids lol.
    Same with druids. Who in Warcraft are an elven thing from an alliance race. Yet so restricted.

they should Have made special effort for void elves to have druids.

Imo, the Emerald dream needs void protection, and void elf botanists are very interested in studying the void and it’s effect on nature in an effort to protect the world.

they are also curious about emerald dream and because nature needs this protection badly we get void elf and high elf druids. Including cool void coloured Druid form.

- - - Updated - - -

Possible goals could include:

1. ways to prevent void corruption of nature

2. better and safer ways to remove void corrruptuonnin nature.

3. stabilising void entangled nature so it is stable and not dangerous while:
    a) finding ways harness void strengthened nature
    b) develop new positive effects and benefits both for offensive and restorative purposes.
    c) making sure void infused life doesn’t have to be the end of those that can’t be cleansed.
    d) ensure sufficient containment of any that can’t be properly controlled and finding new ways to control
    e) achieve a symbiosis in void fused life that can work.

to be honest it could open up a whole branch that can marry the two and provide some interesting void elf and Druid lore too. Not to mention void elf night elf relationship via the druids and not just Highborne and priestesses of the night warrior ritual which would also greatly interest the void elves.

@MyWholeLifeIsThunder Oh hey Tal! Remember before you said you couldn't try the new human male and female hairstyles on the void elf model due to not being in beta? Well they are on the PTR now! So is it possible to work your magic in that regard at this time? And with Kul Tiran hair textures for good measure?
    Oh yah! I will see if I can load the PTR on WoWmodelViewer when I have some time to play around!

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Oh yah! I will see if I can load the PTR on WoWmodelViewer when I have some time to play around!
    You're amazing! Thanks for even taking the time to look at it! I love looking at your art on your social media and the stuff you do with the wow models so we can see potential possibilities is really appreciated!

You're amazing! Thanks for even taking the time to look at it! I love looking at your art on your social media and the stuff you do with the wow models so we can see potential possibilities is really appreciated!
    Me too, most of the time I only came here to check the awesome artwork from him and other passionate fans.

It's really amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Would be interesting to see blood elves with the night elf beard options, would be nice to see what my toon could look like with a proper decent sized elven beard.

Would be interesting to see blood elves with the night elf beard options, would be nice to see what my toon could look like with a proper decent sized elven beard.
    I'd like to see this too! Honestly, I really hope for more proliferation of options between races regardless of faction. I'm not saying they have to be straight up copies, but at least in the same style ya know?

You know, now that velves got helf options, it could be used as a spring board to either get Sanlyan or undead elves to the horde. I think it's only fair seeing as how velves got "pure" options, belves should get "corrupted" options too.

Perhaps the sunreavers or some belf group could do some shenanigans in Revendrath and unlock sanlyan for players. Similar to how players can unlock black eyes for nelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    You know, now that velves got helf options, it could be used as a spring board to either get Sanlyan or undead elves to the horde. I think it's only fair seeing as how velves got "pure" options, belves should get "corrupted" options too.

Perhaps the sunreavers or some belf group could do some shenanigans in Revendrath and unlock sanlyan for players. Similar to how players can unlock black eyes for nelves.
    There don't have to be any shenanigans in Revendreth to unlock san'layn or undead dark ranger customizations for blood elves. Dark Rangers are part of the Horde since Forsaken joined the faction and San'layn joined the Horde in BfA. It's right that the Alliance killed the leader and presumably all forces he had, I would not be suprised to find out there are more Horde aligned san'layn... or whatever remains of them in Icecrown could just finaly decide to throw their lot with the Horde once they saw their boss kicked by Sylvanas pretty hard. The thing is, there are strong ties of those groups to both Forsaken and Sin'dorei, so it is logical to expand on that and there is no need to unlock it, it is already in game for long time, just not playable.

Night Warrior power was on the other hand completely new feature for night elves, previously unknown to them and not represented in any way in their society. In that case, I find it reasonable to have unlock scenario.

To be honest, I would like to see night elves and humans getting proper long beard option from dwarves. Night elves getting long beard could finaly allow us for proper archdruid fantasy, bearded humans would give us proper archmage feel. I also guess long bearded Kul Tirans could be the closet thing to Vrykul we could get, so now I want that as well
    Last edited by Vaedan; 2020-09-08 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    There don't have to be any shenanigans inn Revendreth to unlcok san'layn or undead dark ranger customizations for blood elves. Dark Rangers are part of the Horde since Forsaken joined the faction and San'layn joined the Horde in BfA. It's right that the Alliance killed the leader and presumably all forces he had, I would not be suprised to find out there are more Horde aligned san'layn... or whatever remains of them in Icecrown could just finaly decide to throw their lot with the Horde once they saw their boss kicked by Sylvanas pretty hard. The thing is, there are strong ties of those groups to both Forsaken and Sin'dorei, so it is logical to expand on that and there is no need to unlock it, it is already in game for long time, just not playable.

Night Warrior power was on the other hand completely new feature for night elves, previously unknown to them and not represented in any way in their society. In that case, I find it reasonable to have unlock scenario.
    Dark Rangers, sure, but the Sanlyan, I doubt it. Most of them were wiped out during Wrath and the BFA alliance war campaign probably finished them off. Having a new story line in Revendreth would explain why a portion of silvermoon elves suddenly look like vampires. Revendreth is the perfect tool for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Dark Rangers, sure, but the Sanlyan, I doubt it. Most of them were wiped out during Wrath and the BFA alliance war campaign probably finished them off. Having a new story line in Revendreth would explain why a portion of silvermoon elves suddenly look like vampires. Revendreth is the perfect tool for that.
    Well, as far as I know, san'layn are in fact just undead elves. As a group, they have no special powers which makes them any special. They acted as some kind of aristocracy among the Scourge, giving orders and overseeing Scourge's interests, or scheming in shadows. Sure, they delved heavily into blood magic, but so do death knights... if you look on the san'layn in game, they just use regular undead textures. Venthyr on the other hand are something completely different.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    There don't have to be any shenanigans in Revendreth to unlock san'layn or undead dark ranger customizations for blood elves. Dark Rangers are part of the Horde since Forsaken joined the faction and San'layn joined the Horde in BfA. It's right that the Alliance killed the leader and presumably all forces he had, I would not be suprised to find out there are more Horde aligned san'layn... or whatever remains of them in Icecrown could just finaly decide to throw their lot with the Horde once they saw their boss kicked by Sylvanas pretty hard. The thing is, there are strong ties of those groups to both Forsaken and Sin'dorei, so it is logical to expand on that and there is no need to unlock it, it is already in game for long time, just not playable.
    the Mawsworn has resurrected Lana'thel, hopefully some more San'layn too and they join the Horde if they get freed
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    the Mawsworn has resurrected Lana'thel, hopefully some more San'layn too and they join the Horde if they get freed
    I would like to see them reunited with Kael. I wonder what how would they react to him, since they died as they followed him and Illidan to Northrend to destroy Lich King...

Thank you! So far don't know how to load the PTR on WMV, but will try to look it up XD!

Will try if I get it running!

You also don’t have access to golden eyes representing the blood Knight strain, and no lore exists to confirm high elf Priests and Paladins can gain golden eyes even if the Sunwell is back up. This can only mean the green and gold glows are exclusively blood elf just as the silver and purple glow are exclusively void elf
    Arator has gold eyes and theres a blood elf in Nazjatar with them who is neither a priest or a paladin. All Thalassian Elves (barring void elves) are connected to the sunwell which is passively feeding them arcane/light.

Quote Originally Posted by ript4 View Post
    Arator has gold eyes and theres a blood elf in Nazjatar with them who is neither a priest or a paladin. All Thalassian Elves (barring void elves) are connected to the sunwell which is passively feeding them arcane/light.
    Possibly, but there are oother explanations.

Green eyes may have been his original natural colour, or it was just that because all blood elf models had it.

Gold eyes transition is because his daddy has enabled him to connect to the light at lightforged levels, so he is in effect a Lightforged Half elf, perhaps the only one atm.

saying that, we must entertain the possibility he can train other high elves and half elves to tthat level, but are they able to reach it? lightforged is not something just anyone can become.

The fact that he is the only also heavily suggests that is definitely an exception not the rule, maybe we should check some silver covenant paladins in Northrend to see if they swapped in golden eyes.

Possibly, but there are oother explanations.

Green eyes may have been his original natural colour, or it was just that because all blood elf models had it.

Gold eyes transition is because his daddy has enabled him to connect to the light at lightforged levels, so he is in effect a Lightforged Half elf, perhaps the only one atm.

saying that, we must entertain the possibility he can train other high elves and half elves to tthat level, but are they able to reach it? lightforged is not something just anyone can become.

The fact that he is the only also heavily suggests that is definitely an exception not the rule, maybe we should check some silver covenant paladins in Northrend to see if they swapped in golden eyes.
    I very much doubt theres any lightforging going on, it was just a retroactive update since gold eyes became available and he was a (fairly) important paladin character. They didn't go back and touch up any blood elf paladins from yesteryear besides Liadrin, blizz doesn't really care that much.

For example these guys from Legion still have green, while their BFA counterparts have gold because they were introduced after the asset was officially available.

The Sunwell is connected to them whether they like it or not, to the point where Kael had to destroy it to stop it poisoning them. Since its feeding them all a steady diet of light/arcane, it just depends what they tap into more.

High Elf paladins are pretty rare to begin with though so I doubt you'll find much in the way of npcs in general. Logically it makes sense that high elves are probably cropping up with gold eyes, largely the priests and paladins but as shown in Nazjatar it can be anyone. The reason it wasn't given is I guess blizzard doesn't want to compromise the void elves too much with stuff that doesn't make sense. Normal skin tones, arcane blue eyes can just as easily be a regular high elf as it could be an alleria style void elf. But gold is explicitly at odds with the void.
    Last edited by Wired-Lain; 2020-09-09 at 01:16 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ript4 View Post
    High Elf paladins are pretty rare to begin with though so I doubt you'll find much in the way of npcs in general.
    the only confirmed pre-Blood Knight High Elf paladin is currently Horde
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.