Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Blizzard just fixed void elf underwear in PTR!

The nail polish on the hands and toes is still red, though. Glad they're releasing the expac on the 13th so they can fix this in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    The nail polish on the hands and toes is still red, though. Glad they're releasing the expac on the 13th so they can fix this in time.
    lol, do you really think they are going to change the nail polish?

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    They better do change it, otherwise we risk blood elf fans to complain they had to share their nail polish with void elves...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    They better do change it, otherwise we risk blood elf fans to complain they had to share their nail polish with void elves...
    LMAOO how true this is.

I wish male Void elves also had nail polish, because that sounds like something they would 100% wear.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I hope they add a blonde hair color by then as well!

High Elf Megathread:
    Pages 1-1000: noble crusade for playable high elves on the Alliance
    Pages 1000-1080: the triumphant joy of void elves having natural skin tones
    Pages 1080 and forward: talks about hair colors, nail polish and underwear...

It seems this thread transformed into something greater by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    Do you mean the prepatch? The expansion won't be released until later this year, I thought?

High Elf Megathread:

I always led a noble crusade to have fair-skin options for Void elves, because... I mean... the leader of the Void elves Alleria Windrunner LITERALLY HAS PINK SKIN, so why shouldn't my Void elf toon have that option? I have been saying this for 3 years, finally Blizzard got the memo.

However I don't care about High elves, in fact I predicted that Vereesa and her kin would gorge themselves in the Void and become Void elves themselves, further bolstering the Ren'dorei numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I always led a noble crusade to have fair-skin options for Void elves, because... I mean... the leader of the Void elves Alleria Windrunner LITERALLY HAS PINK SKIN, so why shouldn't my Void elf toon have that option? I have been saying this for 3 years, finally Blizzard got the memo.

However I don't care about High elves, in fact I predicted that Vereesa and her kin would gorge themselves in the Void and become Void elves themselves, further bolstering the Ren'dorei numbers.
    Yes, I'm aware of your stance on the matter, I guess most of posters who watch this topic are. I agree, it's nothing strange on wanting options to look like your racial leader and I personally wanted at least one pink skin for void elves from the beginning too. Though I was one of the pro-helfers, I actually accepted void elves quickly and I grew fond of them. Now it's clear win for most of us, since void elf fans have chance to look like their leader and pro-helfers have the closest option to high elves on the Alliance. Just few more details.

Good thing is that the crusade is finaly over and anti-helfers realized their fight is lost.

3+ Year Old Account
    High Elf Megathread:

l believe there was an interlude somewhere in pages 1060-1065 about Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return
    Last edited by Ardenaso; 2020-10-02 at 09:00 AM.
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

High Elf Megathread:

Next stage is posting pics and videos from the various Warcraft 3D artists?

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    l believe there was an interlude somewhere in pages 1060-1065 about Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return
    Yes, plus wild night elf fans appearing time to time with essay long posts and blood elf fans crying they are no longer the most fancy elves around.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Next stage is posting pics and videos from the various Warcraft 3D artists?
    I'm always up for more pics and videos. With how things went wild here, I just hope this would not ended up in some kind of "Alleria OnlyFans" channel.
    Last edited by Vaedan; 2020-10-02 at 09:08 AM.

I would donate all my money to Alleria if I could, but I am afraid that nothing can fill the void inside of her, not even money.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    High Elf Megathread:

Yeah I feel good for the long-time posters in this thread. They did it, I guess!

Yes, I'm aware of your stance on the matter, I guess most of posters who watch this topic are. I agree, it's nothing strange on wanting options to look like your racial leader and I personally wanted at least one pink skin for void elves from the beginning too. Though I was one of the pro-helfers, I actually accepted void elves quickly and I grew fond of them. Now it's clear win for most of us, since void elf fans have chance to look like their leader and pro-helfers have the closest option to high elves on the Alliance. Just few more details.

Good thing is that the crusade is finaly over and anti-helfers realized their fight is lost.
    I mean considering the alternative was nothing and blood elves getting the high elf look alone, a trade off was successful. So what if you get a high elf that learned to use the void?

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    I mean considering the alternative was nothing and blood elves getting the high elf look alone, a trade off was successful. So what if you get a high elf that learned to use the void?
    I'd welcome some lore regarding high elves embracing the Void. The thing is one of the reasons high elves are popular is their fantasy of "pure" elves who decided to stay true to their principles and did not resort to darker path in order to survive. Dealing with Void, a Force generaly considered evil, is not mixing well with this fantasy. I want to know how actually quel'dorei feel about ren'dorei, what are their relations, are they forming some structutes together, etc... The only thing we have are High elves in Telogrus and sorceresses acompanying void elves in mage district.

3+ Year Old Account
    Under the sky near High Elf's Ranger brotherhood
    Okay. Now it's time. I reading and checking this megathread about High Elves as a separate own race with started location and quests, with own race talents, skin and other customization options. I'm a big High Elf fan and writing from Russian language WOW community who like and prefere this "classic" high elves. What can I say now?

A lot of betrayal. First of all, on the part of Blizzard, and this betrayal, as well as the ugly handout from them, the majority, unfortunately, ate and endured. I tried to resent this fact as well as this unlore, stupid and in no way justified and illogical customization in the official Reddit Blizzard, but they just banned me from posts and kept silent. That is, Blizzard, in this way, as if they say to me and everyone who is dissatisfied: "You are shit. You mean nothing to us. You can say whatever you want, we will listen to you, and then fuck you. We will do as we need and so that the unfriendly majority will eat Do not like it? Roll out of the game. Others will pay for you: be it LGBT, be it furry, be it the laziest casuals or just left-handed people who come in. You are nothing for us. "

Second group that I really hate but I'll try to be patient. It's Void Elves fanatics and other people, who said "Eeeee, better be fair-skinned VElves, it's cool, you just didn't understand this". And some of these people writing up posts. Your VE race was a mistake. What people DIDN'T WANT to introduce, but you were the first to pick up the idea, the first to start rejoicing at it, than just showing for Actiblizzard that there is a small bunch of satisfied players, so Blizz need to work for them. Your Void Elves simply cannot exist, they are almost unjustified (especially I am silent about the black-skin elves of the blood, because it is simply no words what heresy is it). But thanks to them as well as your "joy", precisely through the efforts of YOU, YOU ruined the possibility of introducing the high elves as a race, even an allied one. And now you rejoice and ask for more, let the elves of the abyss be high elves now. Well, Alleria is "light-skin VE" ya, nothing bad will happen, all the rules. No guys. The Void Elves will not be the high elves. WERE NOT, and WILL NOT BE. And you, who stand up for their further repainting and finally mixing the high elves with anlore mud, should be anathematized.

Only High Elf race should be. Nothing unlore compromises, nothing "blue-eyed Blodd ELf" and no crappy "High-Void Elves". Only High Elf race like elves in Warcraft 2 style, or like very big group of elves that unites under Silver Covenant banners. That's what we want, before Void Elves and Shadowlands, and that;s for what we will stay again and again. No compromises. Blizzard can create any race from one and half diggers on empty place or take race from another dimension like MagHar orcs, so there is nothing stopping the idle developers from introducing a separate or allied race of high elves.

And third group of betrayers, who now writing here "Wow, now we can make Alliance void high elves! That's cool, I'm waiting for it, look at mine cool transmoge and hairstyle". I don't like them much more. You're just Judas, who sell their principles for beautiful skins and "Uryayaya, I can play like a highi elff! You don't undelstand, that's gleat!". With you there is nothing to talk about and you do not deserve respect, Judas are corrupt.

If greed, disregard for those players who love and appreciate the high elves who respect the game for history and lore (which is now brazenly trampled and shoveled in the ShL, which you already doubt VERY STRONGLY about the adequacy of the developers), more important is Blizzard and they ready to wipe themselves with us, then I urge you not to support the goons from Blizzard with money. Do not buy anything from them and do not buy Schadowlands in the first place. If they deliberately do not fulfill requests for 15 years and do not understand human language, then let them receive a blow to their wallets.

I really anger about this idiotic situation. I interested with Quel'Dorei theme near 5 years, I actively roleplaying High Elves and have one lovely Quel'Dorei character with a good story and plot. But some plot now I can rewrite, because another retcone with Shadowlands, baby. And the fact that Blizzard spat in me and the same High Elves players in the face, then turned their ass towards us and offered to kiss it with pleasure for money. Do you know how insulting and offensive it is?

So we should keep fighting for High Elves race, ask Blizzard uncomfortable questions and put pressure on them in every possible way. Bans on forums and refusal to publish posts will not serve them long.
    Last edited by Tinniel; 2020-10-02 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Complement thought

High Elf Megathread:

The next step, concerns the hair, indeed lol.
    We want new natural hair colors, new "high elf" hairstyles, an option to turn on / off the tentacles ... ect.

I hope this will be the last step for everyone. <3
    This could finally happen when allied races, including the Void Elves, receive their new customizations.

You jest, but...

Quote Originally Posted by sammy18 View Post
    I hope they add a blonde hair color by then as well!
    Hope that too, someday not too far away.

But for real, as far as nail polish works -as part of the BE skin that Void Elves share files with- and with how not noticeable it is, I seriously doubt it will be changed.

Unless they add nail polish as a customization option where they overlay it on top of the skin, like make up, but then again, is just waaaay too much effort for something that you can barely see lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tinniel View Post
    Okay. Now it's time. I reading and checking this megathread about High Elves as a separate own race with started location and quests, with own race talents, skin and other customization options. I'm a big High Elf fan and writing from Russian language WOW community who like and prefere this "classic" high elves. What can I say now?

A lot of betrayal. First of all, on the part of Blizzard, and this betrayal, as well as the ugly handout from them, the majority, unfortunately, ate and endured. I tried to resent this fact as well as this unlore, stupid and in no way justified and illogical customization in the official Reddit Blizzard, but they just banned me from posts and kept silent. That is, Blizzard, in this way, as if they say to me and everyone who is dissatisfied: "You are shit. You mean nothing to us. You can say whatever you want, we will listen to you, and then fuck you. We will do as we need and so that the unfriendly majority will eat Do not like it? Roll out of the game. Others will pay for you: be it LGBT, be it furry, be it the laziest casuals or just left-handed people who come in. You are nothing for us. "

Second group that I really hate but I'll try to be patient. It's Void Elves fanatics and other people, who said "Eeeee, better be fair-skinned VElves, it's cool, you just didn't understand this". And some of these people writing up posts. Your VE race was a mistake. What people DIDN'T WANT to introduce, but you were the first to pick up the idea, the first to start rejoicing at it, than just showing for Actiblizzard that there is a small bunch of satisfied players, so Blizz need to work for them. Your Void Elves simply cannot exist, they are almost unjustified (especially I am silent about the black-skin elves of the blood, because it is simply no words what heresy is it). But thanks to them as well as your "joy", precisely through the efforts of YOU, YOU ruined the possibility of introducing the high elves as a race, even an allied one. And now you rejoice and ask for more, let the elves of the abyss be high elves now. Well, Alleria is "light-skin VE" ya, nothing bad will happen, all the rules. No guys. The Void Elves will not be the high elves. WERE NOT, and WILL NOT BE. And you, who stand up for their further repainting and finally mixing the high elves with anlore mud, should be anathematized.

Only High Elf race should be. Nothing unlore compromises, nothing "blue-eyed Blodd ELf" and no crappy "High-Void Elves". Only High Elf race like elves in Warcraft 2 style, or like very big group of elves that unites under Silver Covenant banners. That's what we want, before Void Elves and Shadowlands, and that;s for what we will stay again and again. No compromises. Blizzard can create any race from one and half diggers on empty place or take race from another dimension like MagHar orcs, so there is nothing stopping the idle developers from introducing a separate or allied race of high elves.

And third group of betrayers, who now writing here "Wow, now we can make Alliance void high elves! That's cool, I'm waiting for it, look at mine cool transmoge and hairstyle". I don't like them much more. You're just Judas, who sell their principles for beautiful skins and "Uryayaya, I can play like a highi elff! You don't undelstand, that's gleat!". With you there is nothing to talk about and you do not deserve respect, Judas are corrupt.

If greed, disregard for those players who love and appreciate the high elves who respect the game for history and lore (which is now brazenly trampled and shoveled in the ShL, which you already doubt VERY STRONGLY about the adequacy of the developers), more important is Blizzard and they ready to wipe themselves with us, then I urge you not to support the goons from Blizzard with money. Do not buy anything from them and do not buy Schadowlands in the first place. If they deliberately do not fulfill requests for 15 years and do not understand human language, then let them receive a blow to their wallets.

I really anger about this idiotic situation. I interested with Quel'Dorei theme near 5 years, I actively roleplaying High Elves and have one lovely Quel'Dorei character with a good story and plot. But some plot now I can rewrite, because another retcone with Shadowlands, baby. And the fact that Blizzard spat in me and the same High Elves players in the face, then turned their ass towards us and offered to kiss it with pleasure for money. Do you know how insulting and offensive it is?

So we should keep fighting for High Elves race, ask Blizzard uncomfortable questions and put pressure on them in every possible way. Bans on forums and refusal to publish posts will not serve them long.
    The "High Elf or Bust" mentality, that of only proper Allied Race High Elves will ever be enough, has always been rotten, and profoundly naive.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd welcome some lore regarding high elves embracing the Void. The thing is one of the reasons high elves are popular is their fantasy of "pure" elves who decided to stay true to their principles and did not resort to darker path in order to survive. Dealing with Void, a Force generaly considered evil, is not mixing well with this fantasy. I want to know how actually quel'dorei feel about ren'dorei, what are their relations, are they forming some structutes together, etc... The only thing we have are High elves in Telogrus and sorceresses acompanying void elves in mage district.
    That's a bit where I personally take a lot of issue with; the idea of High Elven purity is almost entirely a fan made concept.

Most remaining High Elves remained so because of socio-political reasons, the one group that actively left because of their morals is dead now. High Elves talk of Blood Elves with distaste, and elves like Alleria have more issue with the BE's for their political choices rather than what powers they use.

High Elves simply do not seem more or less "pure" than humans to be honest, to the point they have both warlocks and paladins.

The idea of this "purity" placed on High Elves is just interpretation, and the people that presume that's the core of High Elf identity are bound to be unhappy with any progress that doesn't align with that.