Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    its still in horde hands.
    Only if you talk to Zidormi to take you to the past. The present Lordaeron is blighted and uninhabitable, thanks to Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Just like Lordaeron I suppose ?
    Yes, since the forsaken are returning and plan to rebuild the city according to what is written in the shadow rising

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Yes, since the forsaken are returning and plan to rebuild the city according to what is written in the shadow rising
    i am curious how they plan to clean the blight up
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

i am curious how they plan to clean the blight up
    according to exploring the eastern kingdoms. it is eliminated naturally with the passage of time, remember that the druids could clean the plague.

"Plan to rebuild"

Thanks for the laugh.

In Shadow Rising, I don't think there was a Lordaeron noble - wishing to take back former Alliance holdings - who sat on the Alliance throne back to that moment.

If you think Turalyon will let it happen just because you want him to do so, then you're fooling yourself.

The Horde no longer has any major power in the Eastern Kingdoms. You lost on all fronts. You even let an entire kingdom to be restored to its former glory.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

"Plan to rebuild"

Thanks for the laugh.

In Shadow Rising, I don't think there was a Lordaeron noble - wishing to take back former Alliance holdings - who sat on the Alliance throne back to that moment.

If you think Turalyon will let it happen just because you want him to do so, then you're fooling yourself.

The Horde no longer has any major power in the Eastern Kingdoms. You lost on all fronts. You even let an entire kingdom to be restored to its former glory.
    is what the book says. calia herself says that the home of the forsaken is lordaeron and that derek is the one in charge of the ships that bring the forsaken back to lordaeron. The horde lost power in the Eastern Kingdoms of this is undoubtedly made clear by exploring the eastern kingdoms where the alliance captures the south of Hillsbrad although it is still in ruins. but the Forsaken still control much of their original territory.

"Plan to rebuild"

Thanks for the laugh.

Horde still controls Hillbrad, Tiristal, and silverpine.

alliance only pushed them out of the Arathi highlands.

since when is Silvermoon not in the Eastern kingdoms?

I hope the Argent Crusade won't allow the Alliance to claim Eastweald; Turalyon didn't do jack shit in cleansing Eastweald and Stratholme even though he had the Vindicaar and you're not gonna tell me he was in Stromgarde for like one canon year without stopping
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged custom models that intends to fill the gaps in the Reforged campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I hope the Argent Crusade won't allow the Alliance to claim Eastweald; Turalyon didn't do jack shit in cleansing Eastweald and Stratholme even though he had the Vindicaar and you're not gonna tell me he was in Stromgarde for like one canon year without stopping
    They aren't in the position to deny anything to the Alliance.

Alleria alone could single-handedly tear down that pathetic little band of fanatics. All she needs to do is teleport inside their shabby, derelict chapel and tear open a rift for Void minions to come through (or Alliance troops, either would work). The pesky Death Knights almost accomplished this and they can't hold a candle to Alleria Windrunner.

If the Crusade dares lay a finger on them, they'll be reunited with that useless old man Fordring.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Tanaria, a word of warning to you, your faith in your words is incredible, but greatly misplaced. You are setting yourself up for a fall if you emotionally invest too much in trying to keep the status quo you love so much. Everything changes, be careful. Step away a little, you'd save yourself un-necessary disappointment when things shift in ways you don't like... and one thing I've known about this life, is that they will , you can count on it - there will be highs and there will be lows.

- - - Updated - - -

That one is for YOUR benefit. I highly recommend you read it carefully and consider everything said. I'll edit in some bolds to help highlight the most important points that are absolutely essential
    I don't need to "step away."
    Everything you wanted has never happened and you are now stepping away.

I've got what I wanted and I've had it this way since 2007. We're almost in 2021 and still, Silvermoon stands with the Horde. We're coming up to 3 years of Suramar standing with the Horde and I couldn't be happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    I don't need to "step away."
    Everything you wanted has never happened and you are now stepping away.

I've got what I wanted and I've had it this way since 2007. We're almost in 2021 and still, Silvermoon stands with the Horde. We're coming up to 3 years of Suramar standing with the Horde and I couldn't be happier.
    Good for you. I said what I said for your benefit, I had no ulterior motive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Good for you. I said what I said for your benefit, I had no ulterior motive.
    Well, I think it's good for your well-being that you have now stepped away. You've been on at this game ever since 2018 and it is time to bow out of this. Keep your head held high...you can still play a night elf mage, but you'll probably be based at Nordrassil.

Are you people done talking about the Night elves...

-In the High Elf megathread- ?

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post

I wish....
    And Nightborne as well, who the hell got those guys involved? Nightborne and High Elves...well the latter anyway, felt so distant from the Nightborne, they were practically in Stormheim at the time of 7.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post

they could use this thread
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...cussion-thread

That would be good, yes. This thread is supposed to be about Thalassian elves.

You won't deflect so easily, night elves are been spoken about in context to high elves, as part of the same point that is been made about High elves on the alliance getting Silvermoon and Quel'thalas. The inclusion of night elves is quite relevant and doesn't require a separate conversation because it's not exclusively about the night elves.

This is the second time you have attempted to deflect this away from the discussion. If you are tired of it, simply start talking about something else relating to high elves on the alliance, and others would be free to discuss this with you as well as they are free not to respond to discussions about the alliance getting the Thalassian high elven assets and the kaldorei civilization assets.

I know it makes you uncomfortable, I'm not doing this to make you comfortable or uncomfortable, I mention it because I believe it is the best course of action for the game to take regarding the factions and its playable races. The elves' anamolous celebrity on the horde is why this topic is so long and the alliance is so wanting atm. The solution is high elves on the alliance with Silvermoon and Quel'thlaas in tow, and Suramar on the alliance too - as the elves are fully restored on the alliance and become a remnant on the horde, as I have explained in detail

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    You won't deflect so easily, night elves are been spoken about in context to high elves, as part of the same point that is been made about High elves on the alliance getting Silvermoon and Quel'thalas. The inclusion of night elves is quite relevant and doesn't require a separate conversation because it's not exclusively about the night elves.

This is the second time you have attempted to deflect this away from the discussion. If you are tired of it, simply start talking about something else relating to high elves on the alliance, and others would be free to discuss this with you as well as they are free not to respond to discussions about the alliance getting the Thalassian high elven assets and the kaldorei civilization assets.

I know it makes you uncomfortable, I'm not doing this to make you comfortable or uncomfortable, I mention it because I believe it is the best course of action for the game to take regarding the factions and its playable races. The elves' anamolous celebrity on the horde is why this topic is so long and the alliance is so wanting atm. The solution is high elves on the alliance with Silvermoon and Quel'thlaas in tow, and Suramar on the alliance too - as the elves are fully restored on the alliance and become a remnant on the horde, as I have explained in detail
    Another user also asked about why this topic is used when it is about high elves and I passed him the link of another thread where night elves and nightborne are discussed.

I am not going to argue with you again about something that I think is ridiculous, I only ask that you please do not talk about a horde favourism again and that the horde asked the nightborne when it is not true the alliance players among which You were asked to be exchanged, not the horde players and I in particular supported the nightborne to be a sub-race of the night elves.

Another user also asked about why this topic is used when it is about high elves and I passed him the link of another thread where night elves and nightborne are discussed.

I am not going to argue with you again about something that I think is ridiculous, I only ask that you please do not talk about a horde favourism again and that the horde asked the nightborne when it is not true the alliance players among which You were asked to be exchanged, not the horde players and I in particular supported the nightborne to be a sub-race of the night elves.
    some horde players did ask. both alliance and horde did want playable nightborne. i saw a few threads on both sides.

some horde players did ask. both alliance and horde did want playable nightborne. i saw a few threads on both sides.
    I do not remember. I remember some said they were a neutral race.