1. #23401
    I am Murloc! FlubberPuddy's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    On the frontline
    Posts
    5,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentlepenguin View Post
    This is the de facto Alliance only high elf thread safe space and containment thread. They deal with confrontation to their ideals with mass report brigading, and attack pro-void elves and people that realize blood elves are high elves.
    Yeah and Alliance High Elves will never be a thing because they've all literally become Blood Elves!!


    Oh wait, 2018 was three years ago.

  2. #23402
    The Lightbringer Ardenaso's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    3,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    Yeah and Alliance High Elves will never be a thing because they've all literally become Blood Elves!!
    and Vereesa and the Silver Covenant aren't really Alliance!!!!11!!one
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

    I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

  3. #23403
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentlepenguin View Post
    This is the de facto Alliance only high elf thread safe space and containment thread. They deal with confrontation to their ideals with mass report brigading, and attack pro-void elves and people that realize blood elves are high elves.
    Dear Penguin, be gentle, since you know that :

    Blood elves = Horde elves
    High elves = Alliance elves

    Otherwise, if blood elves are High elves, then the Alliance also has blood elves.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  4. #23404
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Dear Penguin, be gentle, since you know that :

    Blood elves = Horde elves
    High elves = Alliance elves

    Otherwise, if blood elves are High elves, then the Alliance also has blood elves.
    blood elves = high elves

    void elves = high elves

    high elves = horde and alliance

    silvermoon scholar are alliance



    I support green eyes for void elves

  5. #23405
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    blood elves = high elves

    void elves = high elves

    high elves = horde and alliance

    silvermoon scholar are alliance



    I support green eyes for void elves
    Not a single BLOOD elf ever recognized himself as a High elf IG and in books, so no.

    That's just the wish of some Horde players at this point, nothing more.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  6. #23406
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Not a single BLOOD elf ever recognized himself as a High elf IG and in books, so no.

    That's just the wish of some Horde players at this point, nothing more.
    the devs said high elf is a race and they are adding high elf to the game as void elf and blood elf customization

  7. #23407
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the devs said high elf is a race and they are adding high elf to the game as void elf and blood elf customization
    Except they didn't really say that.

    They said they added some high elf customization options. They never said they added High elves are a race because High elves aren't playable as of now.

    Face it. The blood elf you play and your blood elf leaders do claim themselves as Sin'dorei, not Quel'Dorei, so saying blood elves are high elves is pointless.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  8. #23408
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,393
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Dear Penguin, be gentle, since you know that :

    Blood elves = Horde elves
    High elves = Alliance elves

    Otherwise, if blood elves are High elves, then the Alliance also has blood elves.

    What was the saying again?

    Every blood elf is a high elf, but not every high elf is a blood elf. Anyway alliance having blood elves with what you said doesnt make much sense. Also high elves are both now.

  9. #23409
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    What was the saying again?

    Every blood elf is a high elf
    Who said that ?
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  10. #23410
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,393
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Who said that ?
    You are new?

    This was always a thing.

  11. #23411
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    You are new?

    This was always a thing.
    No. This was never a thing, until some Horde dev in Blizzard said he thought blood elves were high elves. Then some Horde fans were like "buuuut he's right blood elves r high elves deal with it!".

    Before that, Horde fans never questionned that.

    So I repeat my question. Who said that, and which blood elf in game consider himself as a Quel'dorei ? Which blood elf leader declared himself a high elf ?
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  12. #23412
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,393
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    No. This was never a thing, until some Horde dev in Blizzard said he thought blood elves were high elves. Then some Horde fans were like "buuuut he's right blood elves r high elves deal with it!".

    Before that, Horde fans never questionned that.

    So I repeat my question. Who said that, and which blood elf in game consider himself as a Quel'dorei ? Which blood elf leader declared himself a high elf ?
    What are you on about? This always was a thing, I believe this was something that happened in 2007/2008, not my fault you missed it, but you have to search the forums yourself for that certain poster.

    Not the point, the point was that the post I quoted you in was just wrong and didnt make much sense.

    The fun part about it, is that its still true.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-03-03 at 02:29 PM.

  13. #23413
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    No it never went that way. You might have missed it. Could be a bc thing even. It realy doesnt matter who said it.
    Its still true, unless you talk about newly raised blood elves which is not the point, but they would not be high elves.

    So again.. what you said in the post I quoted doesnt make any sense.

    So penguin, I would say ignore that.
    So you're not responding to my question right.

    Why your blood elves don't consider themselves as High elves IG ?

    And why do the Alliance elves consider themselves as High elves ?
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  14. #23414
    The Lightbringer Ardenaso's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    3,076
    I should bring this back here

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Although we all know that Kael'thas and the Blood Elves dumped the name "High Elves" (and I still agree that any self-proclaimed High Elf prancing around Silvermoon deserved to be mugged for not taking the name that honors the fallen High Elves), they still tend to the Quel'thalas traditions, heritage, and its culture. They own Quel'thalas, Silvermoon, and the Sunwell and they are willing to defend them - as well as the appointed leaders' ideals, they are the true heirs to the title of High Elves and they are closer to the High Elves than the ones in the Alliance.

    The (Alliance) High Elves on the other hand, have abandoned their own kin in their time of need and chose to side with their enemy. They no longer indulge in Blood Elf stuff and they chose now to live in Human, Dwarf, and Night Elf lands, they basically set aside the nobility and the elevated status that defined them. They are now more like Wildhammer Elves or "Commoner Elves" than actual High Elves.

    Now, why did they chose to fight for the Alliance? They were exiled? Lor'themar made amends for them to come back and they still refused. They didn't want to kill Alliance nor be on a genocidal/omnicidal faction? They could have been simply become neutral like the Kirin Tor or Argent Dawn/Crusade mediators who would settle at least to try and prevent civilian casualties, even Vereesa's husband and the people closest to Garithos' New Alliance Remnants themselves are neutral and are vouching for the Horde. They couldn't stand the Horde? They could have simply stayed in Quel'thalas or made themselves cleanse Ghostlands to be at least useful. But nah, to the enemy they went, while the Blood Elves were suffering in Quel'thalas for 5 years they were enjoying their selfish lives in Dalaran and human lands, doing yoga instead of helping the Blood Elves cope up with their addiction.

    And then they further sealed off their legitimacy for Quel'thalas the moment they committed the Purge of Dalaran - they were pretty much eager to kill Blood Elves and they made themselves the enemies of the state (but then again it happened for gameplay reasons because you can't just put the Blood Elves on the Alliance anyway)



    Blood Elves are the real High Elves, and the High Elves today are posers
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

    I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

  15. #23415
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,393
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    So you're not responding to my question right.

    Why your blood elves don't consider themselves as High elves IG ?

    And why do the Alliance elves consider themselves as High elves ?
    I deleted my original response -.-

    Sorry that is just not the point, so saying it again, every blood elf is a high elf, not every high elf is a blood elf.

    Those are facts

    Also I dont even understand your questions?
    Those are just your assumptions, both horde and alliance have high elves now. I dont care about your personal view on it. I even checked back to your original question, seriously reread your post.. no one is talking about that.

    I quoted you remember.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-03-03 at 02:38 PM.

  16. #23416
    All Blood Elves are High Elves but not all High Elves are Blood Elves. From Wowpedia:

    The high elves were once a significant force on the continent, but in recent times their numbers have been dramatically reduced: approximately 90%[5] of their population was slaughtered during the Third War.[6] Following this, 90% of the surviving high elves changed their name to "blood elves" or sin'dorei (children of the blood in Thalassian) in remembrance of their fallen brethren, and no longer consider themselves high elven.[2]

    However, a few high elves did not rename themselves blood elves. High elves and blood elves are physiologically the same race, and the difference between high and blood elves is only political.[10] When Quel'Thalas left the Alliance, some high elves chose to remain with their allies over their kingdom, and to this day still support the Alliance.[7] Some high elves were exiled from Quel'Thalas after the Third War.[11] Other high elf remnants have chosen to rejoin the Alliance in recent years, arriving to a cold reception.[2] Modern high elves are a rare sight, and are commonly mistaken for blood elves.[12][13] In consequence, there are very few high elves left on Azeroth today. High elves did not gather in any significant numbers and are a very small group of individuals. Indeed, modern high elves cannot even truly be said to have a culture—only a past filled with glory and regret.

  17. #23417
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Neumann77 View Post
    All Blood Elves are High Elves but not all High Elves are Blood Elves. From Wowpedia:

    The high elves were once a significant force on the continent, but in recent times their numbers have been dramatically reduced: approximately 90%[5] of their population was slaughtered during the Third War.[6] Following this, 90% of the surviving high elves changed their name to "blood elves" or sin'dorei (children of the blood in Thalassian) in remembrance of their fallen brethren, and no longer consider themselves high elven.[2]

    However, a few high elves did not rename themselves blood elves. High elves and blood elves are physiologically the same race, and the difference between high and blood elves is only political.[10] When Quel'Thalas left the Alliance, some high elves chose to remain with their allies over their kingdom, and to this day still support the Alliance.[7] Some high elves were exiled from Quel'Thalas after the Third War.[11] Other high elf remnants have chosen to rejoin the Alliance in recent years, arriving to a cold reception.[2] Modern high elves are a rare sight, and are commonly mistaken for blood elves.[12][13] In consequence, there are very few high elves left on Azeroth today. High elves did not gather in any significant numbers and are a very small group of individuals. Indeed, modern high elves cannot even truly be said to have a culture—only a past filled with glory and regret.
    @elbleuet its even a wowpedia thing now, which I missed.

  18. #23418
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I should bring this back here
    "I don't like High elves so here's why"

    Again Alanar, if those are facts, show me where I can find a blood elf who declared himself a High elf ?

    Why do the High elves publicy state they're High elves and Blood elves state they're blood elves ?

    It's been 3 times I've been asking you this question and still no answer except "these are facts" without any proof.

    Fact is : your blood elves do not feel themselves high elves.

    But my Alliance elves do feel themselves high elves.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Neumann77 View Post
    All Blood Elves are High Elves but not all High Elves are Blood Elves. From Wowpedia:

    The high elves were once a significant force on the continent, but in recent times their numbers have been dramatically reduced: approximately 90%[5] of their population was slaughtered during the Third War.[6] Following this, 90% of the surviving high elves changed their name to "blood elves" or sin'dorei (children of the blood in Thalassian) in remembrance of their fallen brethren, and no longer consider themselves high elven.[2]

    However, a few high elves did not rename themselves blood elves. High elves and blood elves are physiologically the same race, and the difference between high and blood elves is only political.[10] When Quel'Thalas left the Alliance, some high elves chose to remain with their allies over their kingdom, and to this day still support the Alliance.[7] Some high elves were exiled from Quel'Thalas after the Third War.[11] Other high elf remnants have chosen to rejoin the Alliance in recent years, arriving to a cold reception.[2] Modern high elves are a rare sight, and are commonly mistaken for blood elves.[12][13] In consequence, there are very few high elves left on Azeroth today. High elves did not gather in any significant numbers and are a very small group of individuals. Indeed, modern high elves cannot even truly be said to have a culture—only a past filled with glory and regret.
    Thanks for proving me right.
    Last edited by elbleuet; 2021-03-03 at 02:45 PM.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  19. #23419
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,393
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    "I don't like High elves so here's why"

    Again Alanar, if those are facts, show me where I can find a blood elf who declared himself a High elf ?

    Why do the High elves publicy state they're High elves and Blood elves state they're blood elves ?

    It's been 3 times I've been asking you this question and still no answer except "these are facts" without any proof.

    Fact is : your blood elves do not feel themselves high elves.

    But my Alliance elves do feel themselves high elves.
    No dude this is not how it works. I quoted you because what you said didnt make sense. Now you try to twist it that I didnt gave anwsers to your silly question which are not even relevant now.

    Oke kid you are already annoying me, but I already said this was probably way before your time and it was a yhibg in 2007/2008 and even a wowpedia page was presented to you.

    Its flying over your head. No one said anything about how they view themselves by they we obviously mean blizzard so please stop this nonsense. The fact is what has already been said. Blood elves are high elves, not every high elf is a blood elf. This is just how it is.

    What are you on about man? I already said I dont care about your personal feelings why they feel like that.

    Your questions are silly and are not relevant at all...

  20. #23420
    The Lightbringer Ardenaso's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    3,076
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    "I don't like High elves so here's why"
    not really; I like High Elves though and I'm also one of the pro-helfers back in the Obelisk Kai days but let's be real though; there's no longer anything "high" or noble on the Alliance High Elves, they all cast it out aside
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

    I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •