5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    Simple....Nightborne model used by the player is new and the NPCs have old models. Is more a technical limitation. They created them like that (lazy way) and just change their clothes, but all the NPC have the same face, with just different hairstyle.

https://ptr.wowhead.com/news/nightbo...74#hair-colors

Blonde? i see "white tones" there....Please pay attention to those colors.

And also, please "waste time" going through an entire wiki page before posting an angry answer.....You fooled yourself there.

Not sure how you consider middle-right 'white tones' and not Blonde. Then again, not sure how you come to a lot of your conclusions.

Also, no one's angry and no I won't waste time going through a wiki for a small snippet. Only one fooling themselves is you thinking as if your posts here are going to change the fact that eventually Void Elves will get more hair colors in the future allowing people to further play out their Alliance High Elf fantasies as they wish.

- - - Updated - - -

Proof of it?. Link...Care to provide anything about it. Instead of posting only 18 words to defend your point?

that was super lazy from you...
    Since you like telling people to waste their time looking at wiki pages, you can not waste your time (according to you) by either searching this thread or searching up around the time the blue post came about announcing that both Void Elves and Blood Elves would be getting what are essentially High Elf customizations (referred to as such by Ely Canon - you can search that up too it was around Blizzcon).

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    The funny thing is that there are indeed Void Elf NPCs in Stormwind who have black hair, they are called "Riftwarden Acolytes" and they indeed have black hair, with the tentacle even covered:

More customizations will come in 10.0 or maybe in 9.3, either way Blizzard won't ignore allied races. Especially since a lot of people (myself included) main an allied race, so it simply wouldn't be fair to ignore allied races when core races got so many new and unique options.
    Yea I've seen those NPC's and you can choose the black hair when using the wow model view program. But the texture isn't finished. It doesn't have the coloration for things like the hair band for pony tails or the hair tentacles.

Here's my character in the model viewer using the void elf black hair option:

(the model viewer doesn't show the eyeglow properly but those are the "arcane" eye option we have in the game)

Here's one of the void elf hairstyles that has both a hair band and hair tentacle:

Granted in the game, the greyed out tentacles look like solid black tubes and not the grey with white outline in the above image.

I'm hoping that Blizzard finishes that texture, and adds a stark white, ashy beige, dark brown, and perhaps a really dark brick red hair color as well. I want more variety. I'm not concerned about High Elves. I just want my void elf to look the way I want to look and I don't really care what the lore has to say about it.

The skin tones were billed as "High Elf Customization" by the developers themselves. So if "High Elf Customization" is a thing (and it is) then I see no reason why it can't include hair colors.
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2021-06-09 at 09:06 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    that Nightborne looks blonde-beige to me
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    The skin tones were billed as "High Elf Customization" by the developers themselves. So if "High Elf Customization" is a thing (and it is) then I see no reason why it can't include hair colors.
    Exactly. Despite some people still not wanting to admit that bit, Blizzard straight up said they’re high elf customizations given to both Void and Blood Elves. They also said they may do more later on, nothing ambiguous about those statements.

- - - Updated - - -

Have fun! = That means, I'm angry, leaving in defeat, since you wheren't able to defend your point, and use passive aggressive

Get your facts, provide proof and don't just bash at other people opinion.
    You spend more time over analyzing how someone posts than the content of their posts. Means you don’t really have much to argue.

Have fun = no need to argue with someone who has inept arguments.

Btw I like how you just sweep past the bit you quoted of me where Blizz confirmed those were high elf customizations given to VE and BE and more may come in future.

Also blonde =/= yellow.

“adjective: blonde
    (of hair) fair or pale yellow.” Source = Oxford dictionary.

Get your facts straight, NB players only literally have a blonde hair color option aka pale yellow hair color option, NPCs do not. It’s a player request. Just like black skin thalassian elves - player request.

Proof of it?. Link...Care to provide anything about it. Instead of posting only 18 words to defend your point?

that was super lazy from you...
    He wrote four words. You've thus far relied on writing three: "read the lore".

That is, of course, not to say that aforementioned lore even agrees with you.

5+ Year Old Account
    If you are not able to defend your claims with evidence, I'm afraid i cant do much to help you there. That is why you are so mad at me. And you keep going with it.
    ----
    That is not Blonde at all, is a tone of white.
    ----
    Provide proof of said "player request".
    ----
    Don't just argue just for the sake of it, provide proof, links, reason backed not on "Trust me dude, i said so..." because that is crap.

You guys are doing such a poor job at defending points. With Le Conceptuel being unable to defend his own points, and with Geisl poor skills in discussion, just angry claims.

And still:

High elves =/= Void Elves
    Mag'har orcs =/= Orgrimmar Orcs
    Zandalari Troll =/= Darkspear Troll
    Dark Iron Dwarf =/= Ironforge/Wildhammer Dwarf
    I am providing proof of my claims, I even sourced the Oxford dictionary on what “blonde” is defined as.

You choosing to ignore the proofs from multiple persons explained in different ways means you’re the one choosing to be ignorant on purpose.

Thus nothing more needs to be done.

There’s a reason why the usual “anti helfers” aren’t here backing up your “claims” like they would usually do in the past - it’s because the evidence as presented is against you.

The only thing you’re doing is saying “that’s not evidence to me so I am still correct” which is completely useless in terms of argumentation and true discussion.

Thus why in my previous posts and others noting you’re not here to actually have a discussion, you’re just drawling on about “how correct” you are about “lore”.

Obelisk Kai used to do the same but he actually engaged in the evidence to the contrary of his arguments.

You do none of that, even when engaged.

Let’s just repeat this for posterity: You don’t have to be convinced , you can continue staying ignorant and believing you are right/correct and everyone else is not providing proof.

That means nothing to Blizzard who will eventually add the high elven hair colors people are asking for to Void Elves, among other customizations ofc.

Try to accept and live with the fact that your opinion here is such a frank minority to the many millions of players (and hundreds of thousands of Void Elf fans among them) that want more customization available to every single playable race currently in the game.

Enjoy.

5+ Year Old Account
    "Enjoy" once again means, i failed to prove something, i retire with my tail between my legs and move on. Well at least that is good, since you are becoming more and more frustrated. Please don't use the forums if you are going to be that frustrated. I provided you the links every single time i made a reply. You wanted me to repeat my self and i said "NO". Read the replys i made moments ago...And that is when you got angry, you wanted things on silver plate. No Sir, you will have to read the past pages for that....

And again...Unless Blizzard provide those changes and its not on paper, is just a bunch of theories of ideas from the Fan base of "what they want" and not what "Blizzard is going to do".
    If you wish to believe I am frustrated that is your prerogative. It is clear you have a one-track mind that is not open to changing, therefore there is no use to further discuss it.

"Unless Blizzard provide those changes and its not on paper, is just a bunch of theories of ideas from the Fan base of "what they want" and not what "Blizzard is going to do"

Yeah, like they did eventually with adding High Elven customizations to both Void Elves and Blood Elves after about 2 years of many High Elf fans coming together and making threads like this one/manifestos and keeping the request relevant.

That last statement of yours is nothing different than those previously who were saying, "it's not in the game right now so it will never be." It's not in the game right now, which is why it's being requested in the first place. And the request will get there because as stated previously - Ely Canon has already mentioned that they'll maybe do more in the future (a statement always used to leave the door open by Blizzard for adding something in later on).

Ignorant also isn't a personal attack, it's a behavior you're presenting. I am merely calling out the observation. Ignorant also isn't an insult - it's saying that despite information/evidence being provided to you against your claims, all you choose to do is go 'that is not proof to me, therefore it's invalid.'

That's very much ignorant behavior.

-----

Oh...and your "Definition of Blonde"....Yea i read it, sadly the lore say it clear is not Blonde:

A shal'dorei's hair is also far less colorful than the kal'dorei's, having only white, gray, black, or very pale-blue hair colors." Source: https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Nightborne_(playable)

Otherwise, the sources of WoWpedia would have said: Blonde and Shades of Blonde. And nop, its not there. So its a tone of white.
    That is proving my point... it does say nothing about them having blone hair/shade of blonde. Yet they clearly do in player character customization. This is an example of you being ignorant - lacking awareness to the information presented to you. Others have already stated to them it does look blonde too, so it's not simply me. You're the only one here calling it 'ton of white' and disregarding what blonde means.

15+ Year Old Account
    Uhm this whole discussion about tones of blonde is really weird by the way.

They did exactly what was not expected by the blood elf fanatics: adding natural tones for eye and skin color to void elves, adding high elfs and blood elves in the rift as VE recuits. I am 100% sure the with the next wave of customization they will add natural hair tones to VEs.

Also, Kaldorei now also have a "blonde-tone" in their palette: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...u/emeriss/vynd
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quiet simple:
    - Go to the Blizzard webpage or inside the game
    - Request a ticket
    - Ask the GM if he/she is able to answer a "Lore" question. And ask him/her if the Nightborne has "Blonde" hair in the lore
    - Share your answer

Otherwise, what the "Lore" says on the webpage (wowpedia), is the real thing and not your...."Oxford dictionary" meaning.

Go for it!
    That’s what you should do since you’re the one claiming they don’t have blonde hair option.

The wowhead link you posted of their hair color options btw has many more people in the comments saying “oh finally they got blonde/different options other than blinding white!”

Onus is on you then to provide proof who is claiming contrary to what many others have observed since almost 2 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post

They did exactly what was not expected by the blood elf fanatics: adding natural tones for eye and skin color to void elves, adding high elfs and blood elves in the rift as VE recuits. I am 100% sure the with the next wave of customization they will add natural hair tones to VEs.

Also, Kaldorei now also have a "blonde-tone" in their palette: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...u/emeriss/vynd
    Yeah it’s weird because Necro does not want to admit they really have nothing else to argue about.

It’s just like in the past when certain individual posters felt they’d never do exactly what you’re describing in your post here.

How is the leader of the Void elf a High Elf?. Simple....She understand them on the use of Void Magic, since she has always been tempted to use it.

High Elven Wayfarers = Not the playable ones, since we go with the Blood elf ones and do the main quest in Telogrus and learn how they turned into Void elf by accident.

By my understanding of what Blizzard put on that lore, make me understand how things TRULY are, and not trying to turn a new race into something they are NOT.
    It's like you can't even understand that one of the HUGE issues about Void Elves are their limited numbers and apparent non-viability as a race -because they were created on a random accident-

So while the rest of us are having conversation of the future of Void Elves and how they might be able to grow they numbers from both BE and HE sources, you are so limited by a literal interpretation that you cannot see beyond your own nose and realize that if only those first created are Void Elves, then they would 100% die out.

Like just, heads up I guess, if your literalism leads you to enforcing the idea VE's are a non viable race because they can grow they numbers, you are so missing the point of what these conversations are about if you end up shooting VE viability on the foot just because you don't want blonde hair lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I was thinking of rogue-themed Paladins whereas they would learn from the Blood Knights who aren't following Liadrin to command the Light to obey their will instead of pleading on them; and the name would be either Enforcers or Bandit Lords
    Honestly from a narrative standpoint it could work well enough. My issues are mostly about adding some palpable limitations/variance to cross faction choices, you know? I do think in small measure, limitation can add some flavor.

btw, is it okay to ask how much for a slight retexture request? I need someone to change Vereesa's tabard here to the Silver Covenant design

Not sure how all of the mapping works if you'd consider TC for it, but if that's not a consideration should be hard! hit me with a link to the image and I think I can whip something rather easily for free, and for fun!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Yea I've seen those NPC's and you can choose the black hair when using the wow model view program. But the texture isn't finished. It doesn't have the coloration for things like the hair band for pony tails or the hair tentacles.

Here's my character in the model viewer using the void elf black hair option:

(the model viewer doesn't show the eyeglow properly but those are the "arcane" eye option we have in the game)

Here's one of the void elf hairstyles that has both a hair band and hair tentacle:

Granted in the game, the greyed out tentacles look like solid black tubes and not the grey with white outline in the above image.

I'm hoping that Blizzard finishes that texture, and adds a stark white, ashy beige, dark brown, and perhaps a really dark brick red hair color as well. I want more variety. I'm not concerned about High Elves. I just want my void elf to look the way I want to look and I don't really care what the lore has to say about it.

Fun fact! that "black hair" texture is the obscured texture used for the item collection previews! It's basically a darkened version of the PC textures so you only see the item on a "blank" canvas.

But yeah, VE's are the only race that uses that default texture on its NPC's lol. So even the people that made the NPC's know black hair is a must, because not only them have the dark hair, but also one of the three VE island expedition members.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    that Nightborne looks blonde-beige to me
    It's literally platinum blonde lol. It's like this guy doesn't get that blonde hair has shades bhahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Quiet simple:
    - Go to the Blizzard webpage or inside the game
    - Request a ticket
    - Ask the GM if he/she is able to answer a "Lore" question. And ask him/her if the Nightborne has "Blonde" hair in the lore
    - Share your answer

Otherwise, what the "Lore" says on the webpage (wowpedia), is the real thing and not your...."Oxford dictionary" meaning.

Go for it!
    You are literally taking the random person that wrote that wowpedia sentence on the NB hair colors as canonicity proof over the observable fact that NB have platinum blonde hair. Your utter lack of common sense, perception of observable reality and lack of any cogent differentiation between canon sources and "written on wowpedia" is downright hilarious.

But TBH kinda have to have some fun on this thread after the lull.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post

To every blonde person it really is, I guess non blonde's are obsessed with our hair colour ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    To every blonde person it really is, I guess non blonde's are obsessed with our hair colour ^^
    Blonde would be okay, I mean people could RP Alleria and all that. I'd never use it though. Personally, I want a nice chestnut brown hair for my VE toon, or maybe auburn.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Fun fact! that "black hair" texture is the obscured texture used for the item collection previews! It's basically a darkened version of the PC textures so you only see the item on a "blank" canvas.

But yeah, VE's are the only race that uses that default texture on its NPC's lol. So even the people that made the NPC's know black hair is a must, because not only them have the dark hair, but also one of the three VE island expedition members.
    How interesting! Thanks for sharing that! Hopefully we'll see a proper black hair option for players, as well as a few other colors such as white, beige, brown, and maybe even a really dark red.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    It's like you can't even understand that one of the HUGE issues about Void Elves are their limited numbers and apparent non-viability as a race -because they were created on a random accident-

So while the rest of us are having conversation of the future of Void Elves and how they might be able to grow they numbers from both BE and HE sources, you are so limited by a literal interpretation that you cannot see beyond your own nose and realize that if only those first created are Void Elves, then they would 100% die out.

Like just, heads up I guess, if your literalism leads you to enforcing the idea VE's are a non viable race because they can grow they numbers, you are so missing the point of what these conversations are about if you end up shooting VE viability on the foot just because you don't want blonde hair lol
    Void Elves and Worgen are both non-viable as a race, since neither can reproduce naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Void Elves and Worgen are both non-viable as a race, since neither can reproduce naturally.
    More void elves can be trained, as we see in the starting area of Void Elves there are plenty of trainees working hard to become adept. Also, just because there isn't record of Void Elf children yet doesn't mean there can't be in the future. Blood Elf and High Elf traits continue in their respective lineages, as well as Night Elves. What would make Void Elf corruption any different? Especially considering other similar Void corruption like the Curse of Flesh already carries over across all the other applicable mortal races with that Void affliction.

The Worgen Curse still exists, and Gilneans can still have Gilnean children. Over the course of their lives, it isn't too unlikely that they won't get nicked even accidentally by someone else with the Curse. The Curse has a lot of benefits -- among them, making them immune to becoming raised as lesser undead. As the Forsaken and Blight are a key enemy of the Gilnean people, this is a critical element of their culture and a very real fear that mothers and fathers would have for their children. Worgen persistently retain a feeling of youth and strength in their lupine forms, meaning that aging is less of a strain on them as they get older. For dying parents wanting the best future for their offspring, spreading the Curse might be one of the few ways they could ensure they could survive longer in a war-torn world. With their lupine forms also making them deadly, it also can ensure they could at least take on some kind of militant role in society within the Alliance - something the destitute Gilneans may want for their children as well. Especially considering many of them are without a home now, giving them a way to make a living this way would be tempting to those kinds of families.

There's not only a ton of logistical survival-based reasons for spreading the Curse, but very real cultural influences at play that would make the prospect appealing for many Gilnean families. As well, there could be cultural implications for those without the Curse being seen as weaker or lesser -- especially as their King is with the Curse as well, this represents as well a key idea that their best and strongest have it. For those without the Curse, even if they're not explicitly looked down upon, might feel outside of social circles and ostracized - outside of "the pack". It might be hard for those without the Curse to relate to those with the Curse, when they participate and tell of tales of the hunt, of bloodlust, and of embracing the Purity of Form that comes with it. A Gilnean child growing up in a society they can't relate to without the Curse might resent their parents and may seek to go out and get it on their own. There's absolutely so much influence within Gilnean culture towards the Curse it would be hard to imagine that the Curse wouldn't perpetuate in perpetuity. Even one person can infect untold hundreds, thousands -- cities, towns -- an entire population of Gilnean people. With such a war-torn world, with people holding onto the last vestiges of home and land, fighting off opposing forces and getting increasingly more desperate to survive, who's to say what families wouldn't turn to spreading the Curse just for a slightly better chance at survival? The success of the Worgen Curse goes beyond just the normal means of infection -- to completely discount its ability to spread is to completely discount its influence on the Gilnean people and how intertwined it must be with their culture altogether.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    More void elves can be trained, as we see in the starting area of Void Elves there are plenty of trainees working hard to become adept. Also, just because there isn't record of Void Elf children yet doesn't mean there can't be in the future. Blood Elf and High Elf traits continue in their respective lineages, as well as Night Elves. What would make Void Elf corruption any different? Especially considering other similar Void corruption like the Curse of Flesh already carries over across all the other applicable mortal races with that Void affliction.

The Worgen Curse still exists, and Gilneans can still have Gilnean children. Over the course of their lives, it isn't too unlikely that they won't get nicked even accidentally by someone else with the Curse. The Curse has a lot of benefits -- among them, making them immune to becoming raised as lesser undead. As the Forsaken and Blight are a key enemy of the Gilnean people, this is a critical element of their culture and a very real fear that mothers and fathers would have for their children. Worgen persistently retain a feeling of youth and strength in their lupine forms, meaning that aging is less of a strain on them as they get older. For dying parents wanting the best future for their offspring, spreading the Curse might be one of the few ways they could ensure they could survive longer in a war-torn world. With their lupine forms also making them deadly, it also can ensure they could at least take on some kind of militant role in society within the Alliance - something the destitute Gilneans may want for their children as well. Especially considering many of them are without a home now, giving them a way to make a living this way would be tempting to those kinds of families.

There's not only a ton of logistical survival-based reasons for spreading the Curse, but very real cultural influences at play that would make the prospect appealing for many Gilnean families. As well, there could be cultural implications for those without the Curse being seen as weaker or lesser -- especially as their King is with the Curse as well, this represents as well a key idea that their best and strongest have it. For those without the Curse, even if they're not explicitly looked down upon, might feel outside of social circles and ostracized - outside of "the pack". It might be hard for those without the Curse to relate to those with the Curse, when they participate and tell of tales of the hunt, of bloodlust, and of embracing the Purity of Form that comes with it. A Gilnean child growing up in a society they can't relate to without the Curse might resent their parents and may seek to go out and get it on their own. There's absolutely so much influence within Gilnean culture towards the Curse it would be hard to imagine that the Curse wouldn't perpetuate in perpetuity. Even one person can infect untold hundreds, thousands -- cities, towns -- an entire population of Gilnean people. With such a war-torn world, with people holding onto the last vestiges of home and land, fighting off opposing forces and getting increasingly more desperate to survive, who's to say what families wouldn't turn to spreading the Curse just for a slightly better chance at survival? The success of the Worgen Curse goes beyond just the normal means of infection -- to completely discount its ability to spread is to completely discount its influence on the Gilnean people and how intertwined it must be with their culture altogether.
    Have you done Worgen heritage questline? Whole point of it was to show Tess Greymane, the princess and future queen of Gilneas (as much as such titles hold any weight after Genn, no point in crowning a leader when you literally don't have a nation anymore) that getting the curse is actually pretty bad and people really shouldn't get it.

As for Void Elf babies: it takes tremendous willpower to resist the void corruption. How much willpower does a baby have? Being born with the corruption will only end badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post

We've seen gilnean refugees willingly becoming worgen in Fenris Isle to prevent Val'kyr to raise them.

On the other hand, worgen heritage questline shows us Tess wanting to turn worgen against her father's wishes, so I'm not sure if Gilneans are favouring turned citizens. Celestine of the Harvest also made it clear that these villagers living in Val'sharah remain her people even if they fled Gilneas before they were turned.

As for elves, it all depends how many initiates Void elves get. Majority of high elves might be hesitant to become ren'dorei, because they were opposed to use dangerous magic in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Have you done Worgen heritage questline? Whole point of it was to show Tess Greymane, the princess and future queen of Gilneas (as much as such titles hold any weight after Genn, no point in crowning a leader when you literally don't have a nation anymore) that getting the curse is actually pretty bad and people really shouldn't get it.

As for Void Elf babies: it takes tremendous willpower to resist the void corruption. How much willpower does a baby have? Being born with the corruption will only end badly.
    It showed her that her herself wouldn't be happy with it, that it wouldn't have changed anything. She sought out that knowledge and asked of Goldrinn specifically. It was a very introspective thing to do -- and an option very rare, considering not all get an opportunity to literally commune with the very god many of them so revere and worship. Most Gilneans wouldn't have this privileged opportunity. Many, more brazen, and especially those desperate with no other option would even have the luxury to go on such a spirit quest to have the choice at all let alone maybe have the wisdom to take the right lessons away from it -- if they would succeed at all. Such a commune with a Wild God isn't normal or typical. In practical terms, we need to look at this through the lens of a NORMAL Gilnean, who doesn't have the context of worse-case scenarios like she had. A normal Gilnean may just be trying to live, to survive, to earn a living, to make the best options for their children. Those emotions and those needs can overcome that logic, anyway. As we saw in Silverpine, sometimes it's take the Curse or die.

How much willpower does a child have? Kind of a hard question, as we get varying examples of children with natural aptitude for various classes, such as the Draenei child during Children's Week who already shows potential by controlling all four elements at once at such a young age. And putting aside the stubbornness of a crying child driving an Old God insane... makes for a funny mental image, but probably not at all the least bit realistic... I doubt children born in this manner would be executed by caring and loving parents. Biologically people are prone to nurture and protect however they can, for their offspring. There are things like anti-magic zones, blessings, and so much more available to people. The parents would have mastery over Void, too. They can drain magic, something that is even racially available to them previously as would-be Blood Elves for many of them, and they can try to offset the Void with good parenting and being good role models, and teaching them control. A child may not understand the whisperings of the Void at all, and even if they become victim to understanding the Void (something not even the most adept of Priests can do) then it would speak more of them being more of a prodigy than anything else, surely. It might make them a bit of a zealot, from those kinds of early experiences, but if anything I'd expect culturally that they'd adapt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    We've seen gilnean refugees willingly becoming worgen in Fenris Isle to prevent Val'kyr to raise them.

On the other hand, worgen heritage questline shows us Tess wanting to turn worgen against her father's wishes, so I'm not sure if Gilneans are favouring turned citizens. Celestine of the Harvest also made it clear that these villagers living in Val'sharah remain her people even if they fled Gilneas before they were turned.

As for elves, it all depends how many initiates Void elves get. Majority of high elves might be hesitant to become ren'dorei, because they were opposed to use dangerous magic in the past.
    Fair points. Pack mentality can and does extend beyond Worgen... but this is the perspective OF a Worgen. To someone who isn't a Worgen, in that pack, would you not feel isolated -- separate, not entirely included? Unable to understand, unable to participate, or unable to really fully be apart of this experience? I see this experience as someone on the outside, who may want to be more included and accepted. For people who are outcasts, and for people who doubt themselves and have anxieties and fears and their own personal demons to quell, these are the kinds of things that could lead people down a path of considering the option. It isn't just about the others accepting them -- sometimes an accepting environment isn't enough to "fix" doubts in people. If it were, it'd be as simple as telling people everything is okay when it really isn't. It's nice that Celestine of the Harvest is inclusive, but I'm not sure we can be certain that all Gilnean citizens without the Curse feel included in all the talk surrounding the Curse when they haven't experienced it themselves. It's one thing to be accepted, it's another thing to be included. And another thing entirely to be a part of something bigger than yourself. Especially something inherently, divine to nature. Something completely life-changing that this person wouldn't fully understand unless they took the jump. It's a big difference, I think.
    Last edited by Razion; 2021-06-11 at 04:00 PM.

If they are not infertile, which I personally have not read anywhere, there will be babies. Life find a way.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    slight nitpick: they're Lordaeronians from Hillsbrad and Southshore
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.