1. #24661
    Brewmaster Pheraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Feralas, Mount Hyal, Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,377
    What Kaldorei lands? The unburned part of Ashenvale? Or the shithole that is darkshore?

    I think the BEs should just keep silvermoon. But I would like to see some sort of "battle" between Allerians and blood elves in a remade endgame zone. Maybe allerians get some outposts or somthing. It is cooler for the story if they are kept desperate, even like maniacs wanting the city. So many cool arcs could play out then
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Silwyna | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - My personal Kaldorei army <3 Plus lots of voidy high elves <3

  2. #24662
    Bloodsail Admiral elbleuet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,240
    I don't think Silvermoon will ever be fully Alliance but I can already see the Sunwell being void corrupted but also a civil war happening within Silvermoon itself.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  3. #24663
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    What Kaldorei lands? The unburned part of Ashenvale? Or the shithole that is darkshore?

    I think the BEs should just keep silvermoon. But I would like to see some sort of "battle" between Allerians and blood elves in a remade endgame zone. Maybe allerians get some outposts or somthing. It is cooler for the story if they are kept desperate, even like maniacs wanting the city. So many cool arcs could play out then
    Maybe - but I'm tired of red vs blue, as are a lot of the playerbase.

    I'd rather see Horde Sin'dorei in Quel'Thalas fight back against hostile (neutral-by accounts), Amani Trolls wielding the Void.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    I don't think Silvermoon will ever be fully Alliance but I can already see the Sunwell being void corrupted but also a civil war happening within Silvermoon itself.
    But all accounts, law and order is well established within Silvermoon, so the chances of a civil war are all but reduced.

    Their were more chances of a civil war, during the TBC era than now. Just like in Draenei society with the Broken and regular Draenei.

    The evidence is within the recent Eastern Kingdoms Novel.

    And if the Sunwell is corrupted (probably by Azshara), then the Sin'dorei will band together and use the resources that they know about. I don't mind the Sunwell being lost, if it means that the Sin'dorei remain in Silvermoon and Quel'Thalas and those places change to indicate that this is a place full of Blood and Arcane Magic and Fel Magic is once again, wildly used.
    Last edited by Tanaria; 2021-08-29 at 08:55 PM.

  4. #24664
    WC3 Megathreader Lilithvia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    3,989
    If Alliance Elves get a city again, they should have to split it. Void Elves get one side, High Elves another, and Night Elves the third.. Have a river and a tributary split up the three districts, with a central community area in the center.

  5. #24665
    Bloodsail Admiral elbleuet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Maybe - but I'm tired of red vs blue, as are a lot of the playerbase.

    I'd rather see Horde Sin'dorei in Quel'Thalas fight back against hostile (neutral-by accounts), Amani Trolls wielding the Void.

    - - - Updated - - -



    But all accounts, law and order is well established within Silvermoon, so the chances of a civil war are all but reduced.

    Their were more chances of a civil war, during the TBC era than now. Just like in Draenei society with the Broken and regular Draenei.

    The evidence is within the recent Eastern Kingdoms Novel.

    And if the Sunwell is corrupted (probably by Azshara), then the Sin'dorei will band together and use the resources that they know about. I don't mind the Sunwell being lost, if it means that the Sin'dorei remain in Silvermoon and Quel'Thalas and those places change to indicate that this is a place full of Blood and Arcane Magic and Fel Magic is once again, wildly used.
    If Blizzard wants a civil war happening in Silvermoon for whatever reasons, they will not ask you for permission

    Back in Legion, Stromgarde was an undead kingdom.

    In a single patch, the kingdom was restored and inhabited by the Alliance.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  6. #24666
    Why exactly do people think that Blizzard will create new capitals for existing race when they have gone out of their way to consolidate everything in Stormwind and Orgrimmar?

    It's far more likely that Stormwind itself will be updated to reflect its new leadership (High King Turalyon and his advisor Alleria). The Vindicaar could hover above the city and Lightforged beacons might be set around the city for defensive purposes as well as a giant Light-infused dome ala Velen's Shield to protect the city from any kind of attack.

    The Ren'dorei could reinforce their presence within the city, for instance by setting up twisted mazes and corridors to disorient any potential invader or criminal, as well as maybe reinforce the Stockades with Void enhancements.

    Since Alleria has now reached the upper echelons of Alliance leadership, I expect the Ren'dorei to gain greater foothold in Stormwind.

  7. #24667
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    What Kaldorei lands? The unburned part of Ashenvale? Or the shithole that is darkshore?

    I think the BEs should just keep silvermoon. But I would like to see some sort of "battle" between Allerians and blood elves in a remade endgame zone. Maybe allerians get some outposts or somthing. It is cooler for the story if they are kept desperate, even like maniacs wanting the city. So many cool arcs could play out then
    you want a good battlefield eastern plaguelands! the alliance could take the city of corrin crossing and the blood elves could take Quel'Lithien

  8. #24668
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    We are the most played race of the horde
    Thats exactly why they will pull it off, "muh durr too many Horde players no balance amongus" proceeds returning Blood Elfs to alliance , now factions in balance.

    ION Smile

  9. #24669
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Thats exactly why they will pull it off, "muh durr too many Horde players no balance amongus" proceeds returning Blood Elfs to alliance , now factions in balance.

    ION Smile
    the most played race in the game are humans. there is no population imbalance, the horde and the alliance population are equal. there are more hardcore players in the horde and more RP players in the alliance.
    I know there are alliance players who want more players to do M + but for that you need better racials or dissolve factions.

  10. #24670
    WC3 Megathreader Lilithvia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    3,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the most played race in the game are humans. there is no population imbalance, the horde and the alliance population are equal. there are more hardcore players in the horde and more RP players in the alliance.
    I know there are alliance players who want more players to do M + but for that you need better racials or dissolve factions.
    Really? What do you call many Alliance-dominate servers becoming horde-dominated ghost servers in BFA and now SL?

  11. #24671
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Really? What do you call many Alliance-dominate servers becoming horde-dominated ghost servers in BFA and now SL?
    In general, the numbers of both the horde and the alliance declined a lot in the last year, most of them went to the FF14

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    If Blizzard wants a civil war happening in Silvermoon for whatever reasons, they will not ask you for permission

    Back in Legion, Stromgarde was an undead kingdom.

    In a single patch, the kingdom was restored and inhabited by the Alliance.
    in that we agree obviously blizzard can do what they want with the game, I never thought that lordaeron and teldrassil were destroyed so everything is possible.
    But tell me how you imagine the conquest of quelthalas at the hands of the void elves would be? What would happen to the surviving blood elves? would they move to kalimdor as refugees in orgimmar? Would they all die and rise as undeads?

  12. #24672
    WC3 Megathreader Lilithvia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    3,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    In general, the numbers of both the horde and the alliance declined a lot in the last year, most of them went to the FF14
    Yeah, but there is only three horde-dominated servers that have switched to being contested or alliance dominated; Alliance was hit a lot harder then Horde by the morally gray crap.

  13. #24673
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Yeah, but there is only three horde-dominated servers that have switched to being contested or alliance dominated; Alliance was hit a lot harder then Horde by the morally gray crap.
    It may be true that the alliance is a little worse than the horde, but all WoW has suffered massive loss of players, 9.1 made practically no difference all the time more and more players will play FF14 will be worse with the beta ashes of creation. the high elves don't make any difference right now.

  14. #24674
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the most played race in the game are humans. there is no population imbalance, the horde and the alliance population are equal. there are more hardcore players in the horde and more RP players in the alliance.
    I know there are alliance players who want more players to do M + but for that you need better racials or dissolve factions.
    So there is an imbalance.

    Or did a good chunk of Alliance players that were doing high-end content like upper m+s and mythic raiding just suddenly up and retire to roleplay while the Horde RPers coincidentally took up the mantle of high-end gameplay? Like what level of willful ignorance are we working with here?

  15. #24675
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    I agree, except the very leader of the void elves, Alleria Windrunner, is still blonde with blue eyes.
    I think they will move to more to this pattern for future void elf NPCs now that they have high elf visuals in their palette. I am actually very sure, because if there wouldn't be high elf fans in the blizzard team, we would neither have void elves (which were the first olive branch) nor blonde hair, blue eyes and normal skin.

    "Look at me, I am the high elf now" ;D


    Only the hair color missing.
    I do think that in the future we will be seeing more variation on VE NPC's tho, I think Blizzard will start making the decision to portray them as a mix of Umbric and Alleria's group. But that's just theorizing, based on my assumption that we will be seeing more VE initiates.

    Honestly we will have to wait til next expansion to see how the Void Elves have shaken up in our time away from Azeroth. If next expansion is indeed light focused, Void will be the obvious foil.

    Even if the Void Elves themselves as a race were rushed, it is obvious they have big plans for Alleria and the Void with all the set up done in Argus, and I really think that will pay off narratively, and to finally settle on a deeper identity for Void Elves.

    Also she looks so lime green, I love it.

  16. #24676
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the most played race in the game are humans. there is no population imbalance, the horde and the alliance population are equal. there are more hardcore players in the horde and more RP players in the alliance.
    I know there are alliance players who want more players to do M + but for that you need better racials or dissolve factions.
    Is that your head canon or what? You trying to will that into existance?

    https://wowanalytica.com/statistics/region/eu

    Any simple google search proves you to be incorrect.
    If you disagree, best bring forth evidence and not word salad.

  17. #24677
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    If Blizzard wants a civil war happening in Silvermoon for whatever reasons, they will not ask you for permission

    Back in Legion, Stromgarde was an undead kingdom.

    In a single patch, the kingdom was restored and inhabited by the Alliance.
    While I would like a Thalassian civil war, it really might not happen within WoW's story.

    It could really be the sort of thread that is never pulled. We already have Alleria's intentions, but who knows if it will become actions.

    Nonetheless, even if an all out war doesn't happen, I would like to see the Ghostlands be treated more like a contested territory with the Windrunners retaking their ancestral home, that would just be cool to me in terms of storytelling. Like kind of a cold war vibe going on as both sides try to resettle the Ghostlands.

    The conflict of the Void Elves powers leaving a mark in the land -that they swear is totally safe- feeling like yet another defiling to the Blood Elves, contrasted with Alleria and Lor'themar trying to maintain diplomatic relationships and enough civility by keeping a peace treaty could be mined for years of simmering conflict.

  18. #24678
    Herald of the Titans Ardenaso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    If Alliance Elves get a city again, they should have to split it. Void Elves get one side, High Elves another, and Night Elves the third.. Have a river and a tributary split up the three districts, with a central community area in the center.
    Eldre'thalas! It could be a new fortress for Void Elves, Shen'dralar, and Alliance High Elves (with Draenei inhabitants since they're also arcane-oriented)
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

    I make Warcraft 3 Reforged custom models that intends to fill the gaps in the Reforged campaign

  19. #24679
    Scarab Lord The-Shan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Badlands
    Posts
    4,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    It's all dependent on whether the local population would choose her over Lor'themar.
    To them, the void elves pose a threat to the Sunwell. Alleria wasn't in Quel'Thalas when they lost the Sunwell first time round. Lor'themar was.

    She has been absent from the events of Quel'Thalas for so long, that if 90% choose Lor'themar and the Horde, then she might as well just not bother.
    in the exploring EK book they say theres a lot of quel'thalas citizens who hate the horde, alleria could find a lot of common ground there for supporters.
    thinly veiled high elf thread

  20. #24680
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    In general, the numbers of both the horde and the alliance declined a lot in the last year, most of them went to the FF14

    - - - Updated - - -

    So they would rather play a game without factions?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •