Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Lol what???? Game play reason?! LMAO is that what you tell your self?

So, not beign able to be a pally, having the option to get void skin, having entropic embrace, those are all gameplay reasons and not the fact that you're playing a void elf? Lol okay.... w/e you say
    Show me your Dwarf Druid, big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    If that's what you have to tell us to make yourself feel better... more power to ya?

I got what I wanted. That's all that matters to me. I don't give a crap about paladins or what my racial tag says. If I want to rp as a high elf, I can now look the part, I can use an addon to change my racial tag to say high elf, and I can prevent entropic embrace from ever visibly triggering with a simple macro if I actually care enough. That's close enough for me.

And while I won't be out there asking for void elf paladins (because I don't care), I'll chuckle if void elves get them. I mean, it's not like void elves have been denied any of the major things they've asked for so far. But hey, there's always a first time right?

And if void elves don't get paladins (I don't see it happening to be honest), it's ok that you take some small measure of comfort in that.

But don't think anything you say will rain on the parade of anyone here. We're happy. And nothing you say can ruin that.
    That sounds exhausting.... But at least you admit that you're simply RP'ing and not double thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I already responded to that.... reread.

That sounds exhausting.... But at least you admit that you're simply RP'ing and not double thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

I already responded to that.... reread.

????? again i responded to that, my dude

????? again i responded to that, my dude
    I don't see a screenshot of your Dwarf Druid, Varx.

So you didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol what???? Game play reason?! LMAO is that what you tell your self?

So, not beign able to be a pally, having the option to get void skin, having entropic embrace, those are all gameplay reasons and not the fact that you're playing a void elf? Lol okay.... w/e you say
    Exactly ! And since I'm thinking about it : you were the one telling us for years we would never get fair skinned and blue eyed void elves. Here we are. You will never accept the truth. But that doesn't matter.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Haha no I didnt. A Belf Paladin hearthed in silvermoon is more of a high elf than your VOID elf, who's unable to be a pally, with entropic embrace, ever will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep telling your self that. How do you feel when you mouse over your toon's portrait and it says velf? How do you feel when Entropic embrace procs? How do you feel when the the toon selection forbids you to make a paladin. Haha. If anyone lost its the helfer camp, you guys just settled since there's zero chance you'll ever get a legit pure high elf race at this point.
    Honestly I don't like to say "cope", but WHAT is this if not that? Like come on man. Have some class.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Honestly I don't like to say "cope", but WHAT is this if not that? Like come on man. Have some class.
    Oh no, it's exactly that- cope. First it was "You don't have the eyes," then it was "You don't have the hair." Now it's literally down to "Urrrh.. but your racial tag doesn't read 'High Elf." Yeah, well neither does a Blood Elf's.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I'm just bringing some people in this thread who actually think they're playing a helf and not rp'ing back to earth. That's all.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no, it's exactly that- cope. First it was "You don't have the eyes," then it was "You don't have the hair." Now it's literally down to "Urrrh.. but your racial tag doesn't read 'High Elf." Yeah, well neither does a Blood Elf's.
    And you cant be a paladin for very specific reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I got what I wanted. That's all that matters to me.
    You were the first person that I thought of once I saw the black hair finally coming.

Meanwhile, I really wanted a true white, as the Nightborne has, but I'm not going to complain, I'm not even playing, after all, but I'm really happy for you guys. I did my best on the official forums for two years straight (2017-2019), and I'm happy to see this community finally being heard somehow.

In 9.1.5 the High Elf vibe will finally be somewhat achievable.

I'm just bringing some people in this thread who actually think they're playing a helf and not rp'ing back to earth. That's all.

- - - Updated - - -

And you cant be a paladin for very specific reasons.
    Okay. But did you get me a picture of Dwarf Druids yet?

And the last 5 posters actually really interested in High Elves claim not to give a shit about Paladins, nor are Paladins an iconic High Elf class. Stop coping please.

*whispers* Void. Elf. Paladins...

For real. Alliance is short one race/class combo. Im in favor of either void paladin or void druid to make up the gap. And since trolls and cows can be paladins, there's nothing to ruin by letting purple elves be magic plate warriors.

Also, yay for brunette hair colors. I can finally make my waterbender elf on Alliance.

Void Elf paladins might come if they got rid of race/class restrictions or if the Void Knight paladin class skin ever came out. But paladins aren't necessary for the High Elf fantasy. They are a Blood Elf thing. I remember how in TBC they had to actually invent a reason for Blood Elves to be paladins, and that was by sucking a naaru dry of all its sweet, sweet light juices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post

In 9.1.5 the High Elf vibe will finally be somewhat achievable.

Yeah. At long last, the Alliance is complete.

I will really spend some good times in Quel'Danil Lodge, acting like one of those high elven rangers
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Okay. But did you get me a picture of Dwarf Druids yet?

And the last 5 posters actually really interested in High Elves claim not to give a shit about Paladins, nor are Paladins an iconic High Elf class. Stop coping please.
    why do you want me to post a druid dwarf pciture im lost....

And dude you not being able to be a paladin is very important for that race. Just like how and why maghar cant be locks.

why do you want me to post a druid dwarf pciture im lost....
    Because Druids are a part of the Wildhammer Dwarf clan. Clearly, those Wildhammer Dwarf customization options don't make you a Wildhammer Dwarf so long as you're not able to roll a Dwarf Druid. Right?
    And dude you not being able to be a paladin is very important for that race. Just like how and why maghar cant be locks.
    It literally isn't. Not even remotely.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    Oh and looks like Blood Elf players have been heard too :

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...n/1067460/1078

Quote:
    We’re focusing on these Allied Races right now due to feedback regarding their limited customization options. But don’t worry! We’ve been happily passing along your feedback on the other races as well.

This seemed to be a reply in context to people asking for San'layn options for Blood Elves. Yet it remains to be seen.
    I don't think so, practically no one asked for sanlyn, we asked for beards, tattoos, scars, light customization. curiously, the ones who asked for it the most were alliance players

5+ Year Old Account
    If 10.0 is any good I'm looking forward to leveling a High Elf for it. Either a hunter or a warrior. Might use that black hair color, it was what I was looking forward too as well. I think i'd like a Void Knight if they do a class skin thing instead of new classes or specs but yeah, paladins were never much of a high elf thing. Liadrin was like one of the first thalassian paladins catalyzed by the collapse of Quel'thalas. We have like a Silver Covenant paladin npc purely made for gameplay and like... Arator on the High Elf side? I can't think of any other other ones other than the one who was a squire for Uther but he's a blood elf now so *shrug*.
    Last edited by Valandale; 2021-09-02 at 01:29 AM.

Because Druids are a part of the Wildhammer Dwarf clan. Clearly, those Wildhammer Dwarf customization options don't make you a Wildhammer Dwarf so long as you're not able to roll a Dwarf Druid. Right?

It literally isn't. Not even remotely.
    Again, I said those are not actually wildhammers...

Velves are saturated with void, obviously. A being thats roided on void cant physically be a being who's imbued with light. So, pretty significant why u cant be a pally and why ur not really a helf.

Give Night Elves paladins instead. They already exist in the lore and should have come in Legion tbh.