Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    That you're so confident in being wrong.
    So, a dwarf in bronzebeard heritage armor and having bronzebeard emotes is NOT a bronzebeard just because he has tattoos??? Hmmmmmm.....

So i guess a DK in T3 paladin gear from the BMA is actually a paladin then huh

“No Paladins means no High Elves”

High Elves are Mages or Hunters, tf?

The Light stuff came from the Sunwell, sure. But you can just play a Horde High Elf then lol since those High Elves are still connected to the Sunwell.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    I certainly don't remember High Elf paladins in any Warcraft RTS. I could be mistaken though.
    Nope. The only Alliance High Elven NPC's introduced in game was during Wrath. And they were a vendor, and a trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Why do people like you act like paladin isn't a restrictive class unlike priest? This argument makes no sense when what races get to be paladin have always been limited; classes that aren't priest are the exception.
    Im not implying that paladins are restrictive, the contrary in fact. And there's a very obvious reason why velves are restricted. So I ask again, why cant I make an alliance high elf paladin?

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    So, a dwarf in bronzebeard heritage armor and having bronzebeard emotes is NOT a bronzebeard just because he has tattoos??? Hmmmmmm.....

So i guess a DK in T3 paladin gear from the BMA is actually a paladin then huh
    Ask Blizzard if they added overt Wildhammer features to Dwarves simply to make them be "Wildhammer LARPers."

Nope. The only Alliance High Elven NPC's introduced in game was during Wrath. And they were a vendor, and a trainer.
    You think belves just decided to suck out light from naaru for the lulz? Quelthalas had paladins, but after events had the light abandon them they decided to take it back by force out of spite.

Local lorelet doesn't realize that paladin has next to 0 lore significance for High Elves.

Insists that it's everybody else who's wrong.

Ask Blizzard if they added overt Wildhammer features to Dwarves simply to make them be "Wildhammer LARPers."
    i dont need too, the game tells it for me...

At the end of the day bronzebeard and wildhammer are exactly the same. Dark Irons are teh ones that are physically different.

i dont need too, the game tells it for me...

At the end of the day bronzebeard and wildhammer are exactly the same. Dark Irons are teh ones that are physically different.
    Okay, well, continue in your crusade to be wrong. You make a victory for High Elf fans even juicier with it.

Local lorelet doesn't realize that paladin has next to 0 lore significance for High Elves.

Insists that it's everybody else who's wrong.
    Dude, I linked you a wowpedia link that says otherwise. You're teh one who's all like "lalalalal i cant hear you"

HAHAHA.

At least you're consistent in your delusions.

- - - Updated - - -

Blood Elves need those runic tattoos.
    Yes that too, many of us also want damaged ears like the vulpera

Dude, I linked you a wowpedia link that says otherwise. You're teh one who's all like "lalalalal i cant hear you"
    You didn't. Stop talking about things you don't know about unless you want people to continue laughing.

Playable Alliance High Elves in 9.1.5 btw.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    I'm actually with you on light customizations. People are requesting San'layn stuff on there, I'm just relaying it. You just gotta out request the San'layn fans if this is what you want for Blood Elves.
    fully support for sanlayn as customization for void elves or forsaken

You didn't. Stop talking about things you don't know about unless you want people to continue laughing.

Playable Alliance High Elves in 9.1.5 btw.

Yes I did...

You need it again??

Im not implying that paladins are restrictive, the contrary in fact. And there's a very obvious reason why velves are restricted. So I ask again, why cant I make an alliance high elf paladin?
    No, I am telling you that paladins ARE a restricted class.

Only 8 races can be Paladins while 20 can be Priests.

So again, why would you ASSUME High Elves should be able to be Paladins, when they are a restricted class, and High Elves have no deep lore about Paladins?

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    *whispers* Void. Elf. Paladins...

For real. Alliance is short one race/class combo. Im in favor of either void paladin or void druid to make up the gap. And since trolls and cows can be paladins, there's nothing to ruin by letting purple elves be magic plate warriors.

Also, yay for brunette hair colors. I can finally make my waterbender elf on Alliance.
    nightmare druids!

Yes I did...

You need it again??
    >Links WoWpedia article with nothing specifically mentioning that Paladins are in any way a significant class for High Elves
    >proceed to assume that's a win when people laugh at him

Oh lord.

Btw, in the meantime, why not hop over to some Dwarf threads on the official forums to tell them their Wildhammer customization doesn't make them real Wildhammers. They'll laugh you out of the building the exact same way.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Yeah. At long last, the Alliance is complete.

I will really spend some good times in Quel'Danil Lodge, acting like one of those high elven rangers
    Let's hope that one day the horde is also complete. I'm still waiting for my Alterac humans!

You think belves just decided to suck out light from naaru for the lulz? Quelthalas had paladins, but after events had the light abandon them they decided to take it back by force out of spite.
    It's literally framed as they found a huge light fueled chandelier they might suck on, and they did.

"Quel'thalas had paladins" is really just your headcanon. They did have light users such as the Royal Guard that ended up joining the Blood Knights, but we also know evidently that the Royal Guard became Blood Elves.

>Links WoWpedia article with nothing specifically mentioning that Paladins are in any way a significant class for High Elves
    >proceed to assume that's a win when people laugh at him

Oh lord.

Btw, in the meantime, why not hop over to some Dwarf threads on the official forums to tell them their Wildhammer customization doesn't make them real Wildhammers. They'll laugh you out of the building the exact same way.

Wow you hate being wrong don't you. That article clearly says how high elves had pallies in their ranks.

Just cuz a loud group of players actually think they're playing dwarves from the hinterlands doesn't make them right. Makes them delusional outside of rping