This really is the perfect ranger hairstyle for me

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I know we're all High Elf hyped at the moment but... I think my Nightborne characters are in for quite the makeover too![/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Indeed, my main is looking good![/IMG]
    Nightborne are looking SO good hot damn. Can't wait to redo my warrior gal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

Hordebros, I don't feel so good...

N-nevertheless, w.. we win. They are not real High Elves. T-they will never be real High Elves!
    IDK why but it gives be seasoned battle priest vibes. Love how rugged this hairstyle looks!

N-nevertheless, w.. we win. They are not real High Elves. T-they will never be real High Elves!
    I still see them nonstop complaining about Void Elves on the official forums instead of asking for the things they want. It's actually hilariously ironic, because all that time spent complaining and now they have nothing to show for it. Instead of gatekeeping, they should be requesting. Saying "NO" is not a request.

She looks gorgeous!
    Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post

This really is the perfect ranger hairstyle for me
    It really fits well, I think this haircut will be one of the most popular now with tentacles toggle.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    Saying "NO" is not a request.
    It seems that for many of them, it IS.

They'd rather try to preserve the exclusivity of their aesthetics, instead of championing for more.

Honestly, I'm kinda happy that most of us as HE fans saw the opportunity of added the customization to the VE model and pushed for it. I do feel like we made a good case through the years and now, finally paid off.

- - - Updated - - -

It really fits well, I think this haircut will be one of the most popular now with tentacles toggle.
    Right? I would really like longer hairstyles, but this one is just so cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    thought I could share this from the Retera Model Studio discord server, made by Stormkey#0308

Very nice!

I'd wager Auric's already left the Allerians and was already neutral and mediating between the Blood Elves and the non-SC High Elves since Kael'thas' fall
    IDK, I don't really buy that Auric is "neutral", IMO is that his new position as Ambassador requires neutrality, but the whole point is that he is safeguarding the right of pilgrimage of the Alliance High Elves. He supports the alliance champion during Quel'delar, so I think his role is to ensure the alliance High Elves are respected, because neutral high elves wouldn't have need of an Ambassador.

Besides, there's an alliance expedition team called Auric's Angels. Kinda weird to name an alliance team in honor of a neutral party?

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    It seems that for many of them, it IS.

They'd rather try to preserve the exclusivity of their aesthetics, instead of championing for more.

Honestly, I'm kinda happy that most of us as HE fans saw the opportunity of added the customization to the VE model and pushed for it. I do feel like we made a good case through the years and now, finally paid off.
    Yep, it's been a long, winding road but here we are. Success!

If they requested whatever options they want as often as we requested High Elf options, they just might have got them. Totally misplaced energy that shot themselves in the foot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, my main is looking good!

Wow!!! Maybe I can roll a bit horde
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    2021, These are alliance characters... I feel vindicated after pushing for this with the High Elf community for years

Congrats! They look great!

I'm now waiting for the rest of the colors to see how my remaining chars will look :3
    Last edited by MyWholeLifeIsThunder; 2021-09-03 at 07:44 AM.

Damn, that looks great and since im a picture hoarder... saved!

(ha-ha see it says VOID elf not high elf!!! outplayed)

Quote Originally Posted by Flade View Post
    Damn, that looks great and since im a picture hoarder... saved!

(ha-ha see it says VOID elf not high elf!!! outplayed)
    Oh yeah we are all in tears because it says Void Elf we are thoroughly destroyed and owned

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    she looks pretty! she definitely looks like a true Allerian
    Thank you Yeah this was kind of the goal. Though the name comes from Nandalee mother of Emerelle (queen of the elves) from the book "the elves" by bernhard hennen
    It feels sooo natural with this look as an alliance player. Like something missing is finally there. I personally think the void elf name and racial is very very cool so I personally would prefer to keep it
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Well colour me fucked they actually did it.

Makes it pretty obvious that Blizzard withholds easy-to-implement fan-service to use in the future as a marketing stunt to spur engagement when players drift away, this time obviously because of the harassment scandal.

Them: If you're a High Elf, why cant you be a paladin?
    Me: If you're a High Elf, why cant you ride a Quel'dorei Steed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish they'd update that model.

That said, welcome back into the fold, our thalassian allies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post

Them: If you're a High Elf, why cant you be a paladin?
    Me: If you're a High Elf, why cant you ride a Quel'dorei Steed?
    This is a golden quote!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Well colour me fucked they actually did it.

Makes it pretty obvious that Blizzard withholds easy-to-implement fan-service to use in the future as a marketing stunt to spur engagement when players drift away, this time obviously because of the harassment scandal.
    This would be ONE way of seeing this. The other would be that the strange horde fan weirdos in blizzard hq finally became the minority

7+ Year Old Account
    DAAAAAMNNN, everyone's High Elves AND Nightborne are looking so PHRESH. Job well done, thanks everyone for sharing!!!!

For the High Elves - Welcome Home

Yeah, and the /mountspecial is still bugged. There's no sound to the animation, and its been known for years.

Edit: About the queldorei steed.

I know we're all High Elf hyped at the moment but... I think my Nightborne characters are in for quite the makeover too!

demn, she actually looks at you like youre a piece of <mana addict> now. 10/10

15+ Year Old Account
    My rogue is dancing in oribos, sorry for the bad image quality, I am on my laptop
    I already saw several exquisite looking high void elves running around

Edit: some happy high elf gatherings on the PTR
    Last edited by Pheraz; 2021-09-03 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    My rogue is dancing in oribos, sorry for the bad image quality, I am on my laptop
    I already saw several exquisite looking high void elves running around

Edit: some happy high elf gatherings on the PTR
    Besides having a hairstyle with some length for males, I'm very damn happy at how well the hairstyles work without the tentacles!!

Tentacle toggle became reality, and I couldn't be happier

- - - Updated - - -

That reminds me!

bad pic of the HE gathering outside the barbershop when I was in. It just makes me so happy to see how many people were really just waiting on the wings.

Now a visual toggle for entropic embrace and I'm sold.

Turning into purple goo in combat still ruins high elf fantasy (unless you play DK, lock spriest or sub rogue).