Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I do too like the idea of Riftblades as a class skin for a combo currently not available for VE's. There are so many race specific fantasies that could work so well with the idea of class skins.

As whether it should be paladin or something else (DH? Just warrior with more cool looking spells?) isn't the focus for me, although personally I would like new class/race combos.
    I'd say DHs need more race representation, given they are available only for one race per faction. The problem is in class animation I guess, some of them are actually tied to metamorphosis visuals, which are based on elves. Adding the class to non elf race means they would need to create whole new set of animations, which is way more then creating new druid forms or shaman totems. Given class skins, it could not be that huge issue, since they work on premise of altering class visuals in the first place.

So yes. Class skins could indeed open up interesting class/race combos across all races. As for void elves, Void knights and riftblades seem as cool concepts. I can also imagine Astromancer skin for mages and Voidcaller skin for warlocks (replacing demons for void beings/faceless and altering fire spells to Void). So many possibilites. So many flavors

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    I'd say DHs need more race representation, given they are available only for one race per faction. The problem is in class animation I guess, some of them are actually tied to metamorphosis visuals, which are based on elves. Adding the class to non elf race means they would need to create whole new set of animations, which is way more then creating new druid forms or shaman totems. Given class skins, it could not be that huge issue, since they work on premise of altering class visuals in the first place.

So yes. Class skins could indeed open up interesting class/race combos across all races. As for void elves, Void knights and riftblades seem as cool concepts. I can also imagine Astromancer skin for mages and Voidcaller skin for warlocks (replacing demons for void beings/faceless and altering fire spells to Void). So many possibilites. So many flavors
    Urgh, it would really do SO MUCH for race fantasy; like a Voidcaller skin for VE's would be so good, Demonology specifically just fits the fantasy of a void creature summoner so well!

I do hope we see more (non elven) races getting baseline DH's as well. I will be an endeavor for sure, but they already did it for monks!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Thanks. I would make the void wings an optional cape piece instead so they can be toggled off and the space-thing effect on this version of the set would be gems instead, but I couldn't do that with photoshop.
    Yea, I hear this alot and it makes sense you want it seperated. I remember when people asked for the robe and chin piece from nightborne to be seperated so melee classes would be able to wear it as a non skirt option.

No response ever.. from blizz.
    Please read this blizzard: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_source=share also what could have been possible with Nightborne--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLr5dDXn5nE

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Yea, I hear this alot and it makes sense you want it seperated. I remember when people asked for the robe and chin piece from nightborne to be seperated so melee classes would be able to wear it as a non skirt option.

No response ever.. from blizz.
    They certainly should do it. Now with their new customizations, chin piece could be just... customization and not part of Heritage. I also support idea of heritage armors having two different modes, like blood elf and worgen heritage do. Plus giving us recolors of heritage armors, nightborne heritage looked really good in red, especially when they are on team red.