1. #26921
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,383
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post


    For both factions
    Same as the blue/gold version that also was available for both.

    This recolor is obviously blood elf/kael'thas vibe. It will be glorious being a blood elf with this, there is no contest there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    That's no surprise...the Scarlet Paladin-like set is for both factions as well.

    It's just the Mage set here is based around the Blood Elves - primarily because it will match the Sin'dorei Heritage Robe and Sin'dorei Heritage Cloak.
    I'd say you could easily make your Blood Elf Mage look like Kael'thas, in the Curse of the Blood Elves - REVAMPED Campaign, when you only play as Lady Vashj because Kael'thas is hindered by his lack of Mana.
    I mean, I think we can safely say, the whole design and with color scheme, is exactly like Kael. The other recolors of this, were for fun. This is the real deal. Hopefully they will eventually do more with cloaks in the future. I would love a over the shoulder type of cloak with Maiev like physics or even better like Lor'themar, who uses a better cloth system even. You are right, alliance won't be able to match this with the Sin'dorei armor, which fits perfecty. So it already kinda makes it, more horde/blood elf orientated. There is no better match in game for these shoulders/headpiece.

    When ever I get this in my hands, it will be hard to switch if off. I knew the moment it was datamined, that this would match and it sucked the blue one was given first instead. Actually excited for something so small.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2024-04-13 at 09:21 AM.

  2. #26922
    The Lightbringer Ardenaso's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    3,074
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    They gave the night elf warden set to the Horde aswell so...
    it would be fine if it's dark/forsaken warden

    for the alliance, it should've been silver covenant colors like my high elf mage reskin here:

    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

    I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

  3. #26923
    this will probably be considered a joke comment at this point since it has been repeated hundreds of times by others but we already have high elves in both the alliance and the horde, alliance are void elves and horde blood elves, they are just renamed and with more characteristics but they can both be customized to look like pure high elf

  4. #26924
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Good news Alliance !

    High elves are back in TWW !!

    We have Silver Covenant mages, Queldorei spellcasters and ... A High elven Magi !!

    Look at this pretty Alliance elf :

    https://www.wowhead.com/beta/npc=222...gi#modelviewer
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  5. #26925
    Dalaran was also destroyed, so Silver Covenant and rest of the High Elves there (who survived) need new home.

    Like that empty half of Silvermoon.

  6. #26926
    Magister Umbric is with the forces on the ground assaulting the Nerubians after Dalaran crashes.

  7. #26927
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Dalaran was also destroyed, so Silver Covenant and rest of the High Elves there (who survived) need new home.

    Like that empty half of Silvermoon.
    Any signs of Vereesa? Did she and her boys survive the crash?

  8. #26928
    blood elves and void elves! with blue eyes called high elven magi!!! The devs had already said it in an interview when they added the blue eyes but it's great that they confirmed it in the game!





    only blood elves can use golden eyes in the game!! This confirms that name or tittle high elf is not exclusive to the alliance. blood elves with blue or golden eyes are high elves too


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Dalaran was also destroyed, so Silver Covenant and rest of the High Elves there (who survived) need new home.

    Like that empty half of Silvermoon.
    welcome to telogrus

  9. #26929
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    blood elves and void elves! with blue eyes called high elven magi!!! The devs had already said it in an interview when they added the blue eyes but it's great that they confirmed it in the game!
    No you're wrong

    They use Night elf voices so they're High elves and not void elves or blood elves sorry

    So it means High elves can have golden eyes too.

    welcome to telogrus
    Welcome to Silvermoon you mean ! It's becoming more evident every day passing on.
    Last edited by elbleuet; 2024-04-18 at 11:09 AM.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  10. #26930
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    No you're wrong

    They use Night elf voices so they're High elves and not void elves or blood elves sorry
    they also use blood elf voice
    and golden eyes

  11. #26931
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    they also use blood elf voice
    and golden eyes
    Oh okay give me the wowhead link then
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  12. #26932
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Oh okay give me the wowhead link then
    Golden eyes high elven magi only blood elves have golden eye customization
    https://www.wowhead.com/beta/npc=222...wer:1:119122:0

  13. #26933
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,383
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    No you're wrong

    They use Night elf voices so they're High elves and not void elves or blood elves sorry

    So it means High elves can have golden eyes too.
    .
    No, It simply confirms what we already knew. That high elves are on both sides,. Golden eyes are cus of the sunwell.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2024-04-18 at 02:30 PM.

  14. #26934
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    No, It simply confirms what we already knew. That high elves are on both sides,. Golden eyes are cus of the sunwell.

    So stupid people still dont get this...
    This
    because someone is upset with something ely cannon said in an interview years ago. Customization was added to play as a high elf

  15. #26935
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Golden eyes high elven magi only blood elves have golden eye customization
    https://www.wowhead.com/beta/npc=222...wer:1:119122:0
    Has a Night elf voice. Still a high elf

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    No, It simply confirms what we already knew. That high elves are on both sides,. Golden eyes are cus of the sunwell.
    Thanks for fixing your comment btw
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  16. #26936
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,383
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

    Thanks for fixing your comment btw
    No thank you for finally accepting it saves everyone a bunch of pointless back and forths. To be fair, this could also simply be an oversight.

    Just for fun: Also blood elf hairstyles^^ you are simply looking/drooling at the blood elf model here, with their options realistically. But that aside.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    This
    because someone is upset with something ely cannon said in an interview years ago. Customization was added to play as a high elf
    Yea, there are obviously the dalaran high elves, but in the end it simply doesn't matter as high elf/blue eyes is the only difference and its available on both sides. We know for a while they are both sides. That being said, we will most likely see more blue eyes on the horde in due time, due to their rediation has been slowly vanishing.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2024-04-18 at 04:12 PM.

  17. #26937
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    No thank you for finally accepting it saves everyone a bunch of pointless back and forths. We know for a while they are both sides. That being said, we will most likely see more blue eyes on the horde in due time, due to their rediation has been slowly vannishing.

    Just for fun: Also blood elf hairstyles^^ you are simply looking/drooling at the blood elf model here, with their options realistically. But that aside.
    High elves have blood elf hairstyles since ... 2007 haven't they ?

    And FYI, in the TWW the Sunreavers and any blood elf datamined has either golden or ... fel eyes, as it should be.

    Plus the fact that high elf / blood elf difference is still a thing, since Quel'dorei spellcasters have been introduced... and they're high elves, not blood elves

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    haha

    You don't seem to be aware, but since 2007 High elves have always had blood elf sound attack/wound and death. So that's really not an argument. But nice try
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  18. #26938
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,383
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    High elves have blood elf hairstyles since ... 2007 haven't they ?

    And FYI, in the TWW the Sunreavers and any blood elf datamined has either golden or ... fel eyes, as it should be.

    Plus the fact that high elf / blood elf difference is still a thing, since Quel'dorei spellcasters have been introduced... and they're high elves, not blood elves

    - - - Updated - - -



    haha

    You don't seem to be aware, but since 2007 High elves have always had blood elf sound attack/wound and death. So that's really not an argument. But nice try
    Ah, thanks I wanted to add a piece, ended up deleting half my posts, this helps.

    So in other words you still haven't accepted the fact that they are on both sides, am I right?
    They have always had the same hairstyles, same options because they are the same race. What matters here is that the blue eye color is available on both sides. High elves are on the horde to simple. What has been data mined is relevant here how?

    Anyway, what I said was a sidenote that I find it funny you are drooling over this, because those options are literally available on the horde. Also I find it funny that I never argued what the npcs are, I never said anything against it. It's in their literal npc name.

    Again, the golden eyes could simply be an oversight.. . The option so far is unavailable for void elves.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2024-04-18 at 04:37 PM.

  19. #26939
    Brewmaster elbleuet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Ah, thanks I wanted to add a piece, ended up deleting half my posts, this helps.

    So in other words you still haven't accepted the fact that they are on both sides, am I right?
    They have always had the same hairstyles, same options because they are the same race. What matters here is that the blue eye color is available on both sides.

    Anyway, what I said was a sidenote that I find it funny you are drooling over this. Also I find it funny I never argued what they are, I never said anything against it. It's in their literal npc name. Again, until we know more the golden eyes could simply be an oversight like I said. Maybe they will ever mention it, in the future, but right now It's more like what ever.
    Actually I never denied the fact they weren't from the same race.

    High elves and blood elves are part of the same race.

    But saying that the High elves (or Queldorei) are on both sides is factually wrong. That's an Alliance group of elves. Otherwise we can also consider that blood elves are part of the Alliance too (that was already the case on Telogrus Rift but anyways).
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

  20. #26940
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Ah, thanks I wanted to add a piece, ended up deleting half my posts, this helps.

    So in other words you still haven't accepted the fact that they are on both sides, am I right?
    They have always had the same hairstyles, same options because they are the same race. What matters here is that the blue eye color is available on both sides. High elves are on the horde to simple. What has been data mined is relevant here how?

    Anyway, what I said was a sidenote that I find it funny you are drooling over this, because those options are literally available on the horde. Also I find it funny that I never argued what the npcs are, I never said anything against it. It's in their literal npc name.
    Again, until we know more, the golden eyes could simply be an oversight like I said. Maybe they will ever mention it or not, but right now It's more like what ever.
    There may be different factions of those who call themselves high elves.
    Remember that there are nightborne that are still using the title highborne

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •