Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

it would be, cause they have no sense to happen

unless you want fat elves, like the kul'tirans
    Then you also agee, that lifestyle can change your look, cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    and why would make sense? why the actual He would become like that? what is the lore explanation, or are we just changing for the sake of change, cause we want pretty white elves no matter what?

lik i said, the suggestions always go to the He/be actual mode but improved

and that don't make sense, elves are not the kind of people who regularly go to the gym to be Buffy
    Lore reasons easily. They would have been relying less on the sunwell and more physically active. A mix of the two could do that even for a human in 20 years an elf gods only know

And i never said make them kul tiran big. Whiich ntw gyms are not needed for not if you carry heavy cargo onto ships all the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I still say battle..and probably war buut in 1 2 maybe 3 years when subs dip and WoD 2 is failing ohhh they know what button to press to get people.. only question is will it be too late.
    You know subs have fallen considerably since WoW's heyday right?

If High Elves are some kind of magical 'oh shit' button they only intend to press when earnings look dire they would have hammered it years ago.

I keep continually seeing this reference to High Elves being a great source of cash for Blizzard.

The truth is it's probably nowhere near as high as you imagine it to be nor worth so much that they would compromise fundamental gameplay principles to implement it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post

Sygfried care to eloborate what mutation allows Zandalari have straight back and what don't allow to Dark Spear to have one?
    are you trying to mock up here? you never heard about theory of evolution? differentiation of species? how one ancestor specie is different from another due to years of differentiation?

Lore reasons easily. They would have been relying less on the sunwell and more physically active. A mix of the two could do that even for a human in 20 years an elf gods only know
    implying other blood elves could not rely less on the sunwell and be more physically active? cause you know they already do?
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-04-29 at 06:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    and why would make sense? why the actual He would become like that? what is the lore explanation, or are we just changing for the sake of change, cause we want pretty white elves no matter what?

lik i said, the suggestions always go to the He/be actual mode but improved
    Wretched in TBC had different model because over feeding their magic addiction was enough to physically change them.

Highvale elves who stopped practice magic and left Silvermoon before losing Sunwell could have physical change too.

- - - Updated - - -

are you trying to mock up here? you never heard about theory of evolution? differentiation of species? how one ancestor specie is different from another due to years of differentiation?
    Yea like I thought. You can't.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Preferences or facts doesn’t really matter. What the devs prefer is law. You can play another game if you don’t like it. This dev team has ignored feedback for over a decade.
    Preferences matter when you are the developer, facts matter whoever you are, if developers do things that doesn't back up we are free to point it out despite you like it or not, am i being clear enought?

I'm gonna still play this game even if developers say right away that there's no HE ever, and i'm gonna still be a great and proud BE if HE got added, not everyone is biased like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    You know subs have fallen considerably since WoW's heyday right?

If High Elves are some kind of magical 'oh shit' button they only intend to press when earnings look dire they would have hammered it years ago.
    They already hammered their biggest oh shit buttons in legion.

Sargeras? Yep

Demon hunters? Yeppers

Various iconic weapons asked for for ages(mostly ashbringer) ohhh fuck yes

Bfa has a few

Mag har orcs, forest trolls and mok nathal being VERY bug ones.. Dark Irons i guess some wanted too(seen far nore requests for the latter)

They ARE spamming oh shit buttons. Hell pandaren they probably considered one till everyone and their uninformed mommy started crying "KUNG FU PANDAAAA" which was bs from the start.

HE are probably THE most requested alliance race going back to before launch. I would call that a VERY big oh shit button. Not demon hunter big but still prettty fucking big.

- - - Updated - - -

implying other blood elves could not rely less on the sunwell and be more physically active? cause you know they already do?
    More by choice not mecessity and yeah they do but they look the same due to model limitations. Annd they still have more leisure then i expect alot of HE have had

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    Preferences matter when you are the developer, facts matter whoever you are, if developers do things that doesn't back up we are free to point it out despite you like it or not, am i being clear enought?

I'm gonna still play this game even if developers say right away that there's no HE ever, and i'm gonna still be a great and proud BE if HE got added, not everyone is biased like you.
    Hell even with HE i'll still roll an occasional NE. I like their starting zone and the whole struggle between addiction and loving thing they talk about.

Oh and now that i remember don't they still have fel crystals all over for BE to feed on? Not been updated since bc and all that(gods do BE and Draenei need a start zone makeover. Whole workd does provided the legion or MOP guys do it)

10+ Year Old Account
    They already hammered their biggest oh shit buttons in legion.

Sargeras? Yep

Demon hunters? Yeppers

Various iconic weapons asked for for ages(mostly ashbringer) ohhh fuck yes

Bfa has a few

Mag har orcs, forest trolls and mok nathal being VERY bug ones.. Dark Irons i guess some wanted too(seen far nore requests for the latter)

They ARE spamming oh shit buttons. Hell pandaren they probably considered one till everyone and their uninformed mommy started crying "KUNG FU PANDAAAA" which was bs from the start.

HE are probably THE most requested alliance race going back to before launch. I would call that a VERY big oh shit button. Not demon hunter big but still prettty fucking big.
    And yet despite this magical money pot at their fingertips they resist pressing it.

So let's follow the logic. If they could get a ton of money out of doing this as you claim, why haven't they pressed it?

Why have they gone out of their way to rule out even using the button?

I mean, it's not spite although a few Alliance players probably think that.

So IF they haven't pressed it, and IF you are right that there is a ton of money to be had by pressing it, then the logical conclusion is that the reason they haven't pressed it is that the negative downsides of pressing it far outweigh the amount of money you claim they stand to get.

Such as undermining the faction divide that is THE singular most important fundamental dynamic in the game.

In summary, the more money you think they could get from adding playable High Elves, the more important maintaining the faction wall must be to them or they'd have already done it.

Deleted
    This guy (mountain) has retconned his ancestry. First, he was ordinary human from stormwind, but hundreds of years of evolution changed him into kul tiran. That is why burly Kul Tirans make sense and slightly skinnier or meatier high elves dont make any. Because 20 years of struggling to sate hunger is not enough to look different. It takes hundreds of years, as you can see on this kul tiran.

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet despite this magical money pot at their fingertips they resist pressing it.

So let's follow the logic. If they could get a ton of money out of doing this as you claim, why haven't they pressed it?

So IF they haven't pressed it, and IF you are right that there is a ton of money to be had by pressing it, then the logical conclusion is that the reason they haven't pressed it is that the negative downsides of pressing it far outweigh the amount of money you claim they stand to get.

Such as undermining the faction divide that is THE singular most important fundamental dynamic in the game.

In summary, the more money you think they could get from adding playable High Elves, the more important maintaining the faction wall must be to them or they'd have already done it.
    I am genuinely curious given the obsession you have with faction identity..do you EVER play alliance?

7+ Year Old Account
    Wretched in TBC had different model because over feeding their magic addiction was enough to physically change them.
    yeah they have a reason inlore to look different, not what happen to high elves

Highvale elves who stopped practice magic and left Silvermoon before losing Sunwell could have physical change too.
    "stop practicing magic" don't mean they would stop consuming magic, if an elf stop using magic sure they would change but would be like a Withered version

way more skinny, way more pale, and white eyes, but the HE fans never would like this :^) they would start asking for the silver covenant ones

Yea like I thought. You can't.
    yeah now i know you are just trying to mock up, evolution explain itself

its like when you ask for people explain why the homo sapiens is not like the neanderthal or a specie behind, and you just say "you cant explain" just because you can't understand
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-04-29 at 06:55 PM.

5+ Year Old Account

Allied races system is something already new, if they did not considered High Elves now, there's nothing saying that it is not going to happen ever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andoras View Post
    This guy (mountain) has retconned his ancestry. First, he was ordinary human from stormwind, but hundreds of years of evolution changed him into kul tiran. That is why burly Kul Tirans make sense and slightly skinnier or meatier high elves dont make any. Because 20 years of struggling to sate hunger is not enough to look different. It takes hundreds of years, as you can see on this kul tiran.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qFLPT8m.jpg[IMG]
    In six years he managed to unlock tattoos and better facial hair!

7+ Year Old Account

More by choice not mecessity and yeah they do but they look the same due to model limitations.
    or due because they are the same

10+ Year Old Account

"stop practicing magic" don't mean they would stop consuming magic, if a elf stop use magic sure they would change but would be like a Withered version

way more skinny, way more pale, and white eyes, but the HE fans never would like this :^) they would start asking for the silver covenant ones

it like when you ask for people explain why the homo sapiens is not like the neanderthal or a specie behind, and you just say "you cant explain" just because you can't understand
    Not necessarily. The withered were unable to overcone their addiction these would have been elves who did overcome it and mana/magic might be more like a treat or candy rather then an always needed thing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    Allied races system is something already new, if they did not considered High Elves now, there's nothing saying that it is not going to happen ever.
    Pre ion they were considering it. Welll pre current team. It is not out of thevquestion just unlikely.

At this point it really is how it has been handled.

Ohh whoops misread thought you were saying wouldn't happen lol..still fits your reply to obelisk

Deleted
    In six years he managed to unlock tattoos and better facial hair!
    he obviously race changed to an allied race, because every allied race has tattoos, well except our lovely void elves, because fuck them, thats why

7+ Year Old Account
    Not necessarily. The withered were unable to overcone their addiction these would have been elves who did overcome it and mana/magic might be more like a treat or candy rather then an always needed thing
    i said "a version of it" not literally one, you can't just overcome the addict of "eating" or "drinking water", elves need to consume magic to survive, they can control for a while, but after that the symptoms would show up, and like i said, more skinny, more pale, and white eyes ( cause no magic) would make totally sense for elves who stop consuming magic, this maybe could turn then into a different specie

but people don't want then, they want the HE version improved

cause if you remove the source of power of an elf, he became more buffy, and psychically stronger, without logic at all

7+ Year Old Account
    So you agree magic addiction feeding can physically change elf.

"stop practicing magic" don't mean they would stop consuming magic, if a elf stop use magic sure they would change but would be like a Withered version
    Except Highvale come back to NELF path by finding peace with nature and controlling their magic hunger with meditation. They even took some lessons from Wildhammer dwarves. Enough reason to have different from BELF body.

More like let "evolution" explain shit I can't?

it like when you ask for people explain why the homo sapiens is not like the neanderthal or a specie behind, and you just say "you cant explain" just because you can't understand
    More like I can't find legit reason I just start talking about some shit that hopefully explain my position since I myself can't. Also I always right. Hush.

You funny guy Sigfried. Never saw person who pull so many shit out of his ass and constantly trying to derail opponents arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    i said "a version of it" not literally one, you can't just overcome the addict of "eating" or "drinking water", elves need to consume magic to survive, they can control for a while, but after that the symptoms would show up, and like i said, more skinny, more pale, and white eyes ( cause no magic) would make totally sense for elves who stop consuming magic, this maybe could turn then into a different specie

but people don't want then, they want the HE version improved

cause if you remove the source of power of an elf, he became more buffy, and psychically stronger, without logic at all
    No WITH logic. They are not using magic to do as many things for them anymore so they rely more on physical things whiich WOULD result in a bulkier build. Not necessarily a drastic one but it would change them.

Last i checked withered abd nightfallen never did anything but try to find their next fix it is completely opposite routes

Sygfried care to eloborate what mutation allows Zandalari have straight back and what don't allow to Dark Spear to have one?
    That and Kul'tirans are different because they exist within the same faction as their counterparts. They're just customization and class options locked behind an allied race. If you want an example that is relevant, the only cross faction allied races are Nightborne and Void Elves. The distinction with the elf allied races is primarily in theme; light versus dark, nature versus arcane. They're not just different, but opposite.