Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHR View Post
    I'm not sure why this is even a discussion still

Blizzard will do with Alliance High Elves as they did with private servers, something they were equally adamant about not happening, until it did.

Playable High Elves require even less effort
    Show me those high elves on private servers, i never knew that D:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ignaz View Post
    Exactly. Regular orcs are corrupted Orcs.
    Yep. And not putting even into account that Mag'har themselves, are proud to be uncorrupted and that they have 3 skin colors too, enough to make another race (allied race):

Black skin - Blackrock Clan-
    Gray - Burning Blade, laughing skull, etc
    White - Bleeding hollow, Frostwolf, warsong, shadowmoon, etc

Overlord Geya'rah: Strength and honor. Blood and thunder. Mere words to others... but everything to us. We are the last survivors of a proud tribe. The uncorrupted... the unbroken... the Mag'har!

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Show me those high elves on private servers, i never knew that D:
    I think what he means is that Blizzard will give the Alliance High Elves, just as they introduced classic despite saying they would never do so. Until classic became a thing, only private servers allowed players to live the classic experience, and Blizzard was notoriously resistant to doing a classic version of WoW. The idea is that Blizzard will cave under the persistent pressure.

The problem with his argument is that it is incredibly sloppy thinking. It argues that because Blizzard changed their mind on one thing, they will inevitably change their mind on something else. This ignores that these are two completely different topics. That this topic is incredibly niche, whereas the demand for classic servers was vast.

And that when Blizzard introduced the Allied race system, they had the perfect vehicle for introducing High Elves to the Alliance (in fact Ion Hazzikostas had used High Elves as one of two examples of what could be added in a sub-race system when asked about the possibility of such a system in 2014, the other being the now playable Mag'har Orcs) and they created Void Elves instead rather than add High Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    I think what he means is that Blizzard will give the Alliance High Elves, just as they introduced classic despite saying they would never do so. Until classic became a thing, only private servers allowed players to live the classic experience, and Blizzard was notoriously resistant to doing a classic version of WoW. The idea is that Blizzard will cave under the persistent pressure.

The problem with his argument is that it is incredibly sloppy thinking. It argues that because Blizzard changed their mind on one thing, they will inevitably change their mind on something else. This ignores that these are two completely different topics. That this topic is incredibly niche, whereas the demand for classic servers was vast.

And that when Blizzard introduced the Allied race system, they had the perfect vehicle for introducing High Elves to the Alliance (in fact Ion Hazzikostas had used High Elves as one of two examples of what could be added in a sub-race system when asked about the possibility of such a system in 2014, the other being the now playable Mag'har Orcs) and they created Void Elves instead rather than add High Elves.
    Ye, well i always thought void elves creation was a response as to "high elves are not happening" to us.

So i was skeptic after void elves creation and addition to the game.

To be honest, i still am.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Ye, well i always thought void elves creation was a response as to "high elves are not happening" to us.

So i was skeptic after void elves creation and addition to the game.

To be honest, i still am.
    Void Elves were clearly created as a compromise. They likely sat down, considered adding High Elves to the Alliance, and after thinking it through realised Blood Elves pretty much are High Elves. This meant adding the High Elves to the Alliance was firstly redundant in that the option to play a High Elf is already in game, and secondly damaging to the faction divide as it would essentially making taking a Horde exclusive option and making it available to both sides.

Void Elves are an attempt to give the Alliance their own kind of High Elves, thus appeasing those who coveted the thalassian elf model, whilst maintaining enough of a difference that the division between the factions are maintained. The current demand to make Void Elves more like Blood Elves to simulate a High Elf ideal shows that Blizzard was successful in creating a level of difference.

This is a good argument against them getting a normal skin range.

This argument will very likely prevail once they sit down and work out how they are going to expand Void Elf customization. But for the moment, the possibility does exist that they may get options of this sort, as Afrasiabi did say they were possible.

Of course, should they get those options, that will still be a Void Elf, a thalassian elf transformed by the void, rather than a traditional High Elf. That this debate has basically collapsed onto this possibility merely demonstrates that the chances of the High Elf exiles getting their own dedicated race slot truly has become virtually non-existent.
    Agreed, anything is possible but I'd be surprised if they did give void elves "high elf" customization's. Their entire thematic is about "void and shadow", it would make no sense to "devoid" their thematic simply to offer a customization that is already available via the blood elves. It'd be a disservice to both void elves and blood elves.

Plus, Alleria underwent a different transformation to the playable void elves. Void elves have no reason to have normal skin tone/hair options. And what baffles me more is players who claim they want high elves for lore reasons, yet are happy to butcher the lore and thematic of the void elves just so that they could play out their alliance high elf exile fantasy. If you appreciate the lore then you'd appreciate that A) blood elves are our high elves, they're the legacy of the high elves and the high elven fantasy is fulfilled through them, and B) there is no clear example of who or what an alliance aligned high elf exile is (as was specifically stated by the lead WoW developer).

Also, directly from Ion: And so, the Void Elf angle, as it tied into the story of Argus, the powers of Alleria awakened and was able to train others to harness, was able to give something that felt a bit like a Blood Elf but had a unique flavor of its own to the Alliance.

They intended void elves to have a unique flavor to blood elves. Giving them "high elf" customizations would certainly contradict this.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure why this is even a discussion still

Blizzard will do with Alliance High Elves as they did with private servers, something they were equally adamant about not happening, until it did.

Playable High Elves require even less effort
    Classic WoW had a significantly greater following and level of support from the community. The classic petition had over 200,000 signatories, plus multiple successful private servers.

The high elf petition had 600 or so signatories. Your kidding yourself if you think the high elf situation is comparable in the slightest to WoW classic.
    Blood elves are our high elves - Chris Metzen

Quote Originally Posted by Strippling View Post
    Agreed, anything is possible but I'd be surprised if they did give void elves "high elf" customization's. Their entire thematic is about "void and shadow", it would make no sense to "devoid" their thematic simply to offer a customization that is already available via the blood elves. It'd be a disservice to both void elves and blood elves.

Plus, Alleria underwent a different transformation to the playable void elves. Void elves have no reason to have normal skin tone/hair options. And what baffles me more is players who claim they want high elves for lore reasons, yet are happy to butcher the lore and thematic of the void elves just so that they could play out their alliance high elf exile fantasy. If you appreciate the lore then you'd appreciate that A) blood elves are our high elves, they're the legacy of the high elves and the high elven fantasy is fulfilled through them, and B) there is no clear example of who or what an alliance aligned high elf exile is (as was specifically stated by the lead WoW developer).

Also, directly from Ion: And so, the Void Elf angle, as it tied into the story of Argus, the powers of Alleria awakened and was able to train others to harness, was able to give something that felt a bit like a Blood Elf but had a unique flavor of its own to the Alliance.

They intended void elves to have a unique flavor to blood elves. Giving them "high elf" customizations would certainly contradict this.
    That's true, couldn't agree more in that sense. Always felt that to have high elves now, they don't mind messing lore with blood elves or void elves to have it. It's like it doesn't matter destroying the lore of those 2 that are in game, in order to make alliance high elves.

Kind of reminds me of Hitler/Nazism wanting Aryan races (blue eyed and blond), master race, and exterminate all others.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-11-25 at 12:29 AM.

I agree with @Strippling and @Obelisk Kai here.

In my opinión, the addition of customizations that resemble the uncorrupted visual of HE to void elves would in some way violate the visual identity of blood elves, since they share the exact same model.

I do not exclude the fact that this may happen in the future (It's blizzard), neither I say that the idea is a small thing (each idea has its own light); but I think that making VE more similar to BE than they already are, would be redundant. In that case they would have integrated HE as they already are in-game (just a recolor)

on the other hand, seeing HE practicing void magic together with VE makes me think that Blizzard wants to do that.
    Last edited by Ignaz; 2019-11-25 at 03:48 AM.

Because Alleria is a hero character, like Anduin the plate wearing, sword-wielding priest and thus is subject to different considerations.

Also because Alleria ate the heart of a dark naaru in order to become a Void Elf. The other Void Elves were the victims of an abortive transformation process, Different processes have different results.
    Because nobody gives a fuck about this. Alleria was the first void elf, it is bullshit that she looks completely different from her people. Like, fuck even if they have normal void elves all have blue skin, there is not reason why we couldn't get at least tattoos, a hairstyle and a heritage armor resembling Allerias or at least the Locuswalkers style.

And yeah, I can't get the super rez look of Anduin, but I can make my character look like he's from the same race as Anduin. And a priest wearing plate and wielding a sword is still a fucking paladin. Especially with mass rez being a paladin ability.

]Classic WoW had a significantly greater following and level of support from the community. The classic petition had over 200,000 signatories, plus multiple successful private servers.

The high elf petition had 600 or so signatories. Your kidding yourself if you think the high elf situation is comparable in the slightest to WoW classic.
    Eh, Classic's current numbers far surpass any previous petition and a high elf implementation obviously would too

There is no scenario where high elven implementation doesn't print money, it's only a matter of when Blizzard caves
    Last edited by LarryFromHumanResources; 2019-11-25 at 05:02 AM.
    Corporate wishes everyone a happy new year

Giving void elves "pink skin" options would essentially just be making them more like their parent race. This would somewhat break the barrier of distinction between the parent race/allied race counterpart. I highly doubt blizzard would do that, given they've already expressed their desire to avoid blurring faction lines and maintaining faction and racial identity.
    It wouldn't break anything. Void elves would still go voidform due to their racial proc in combat, so you'd have to be blind to mistake one for a Blood elf.

Like, I don't want to sound rude, but if you can't tell this isn't a Blood elf you need some glasses:

Some will tell you that the Light is the only path. The only weapon that can stop the enemies of Azeroth. But we see alternatives. Many roads, many possibilities, that are open to us. There will be those who doubt you. Who question your resolve, your ability to harness powers that have caused the downfall of weaker wills. Together, we will prove them wrong.

If Blizzard gives Faceless Ones looks to VE, instead of real customization to make them less like the lore-breaking, ridiculous little group of abominarions one step away from losing it to the Void, they are, well, it'll be the Mechagnomes fiasco all over again.

If I want to play a blue/purple Alliance character with tentacles, I have the Draenei (who still are my favorites, male draenei model is the best). Blizzard so called differenr flavor of thalassian elves for the Alliance was to give us cheap recolored TBC blood elves. And the anti-HE crowd is eating that shit up because "so different, much alliance".

Well, I don't. If Blizzard is so fucking dumb as to refuse the addition of playable HE, the least they can do is allow VE to look like those, not like cancerous shit that nobody will use, reinforcinc the same face problem.

And again, if the model is the problem, tweak it and change the old HE models like they did for the Zandalari trolls three times and a half !

Quote Originally Posted by Manariel View Post
    If Blizzard is so fucking dumb as to refuse the addition of playable HE, the least they can do is allow VE to look like those, not like cancerous shit that nobody will use, reinforcinc the same face problem.
    Unfortunately, the people currently running the game care more about being #1 Horde Players who will stop at nothing to ensure the Alliance has nothing cool left, even if means stripping or omitting Alliance themes and whilst giving them to the Horde.

And two, human nature being what it is, giving human range skin tones to Void Elves would mean most Void Elves taking that customisation rather than thematically appropriate blues or purples. Void Elves as a group would lose something distinctive and they have a right to be their own thing, not forever treated as the next best thing to a high elf on the Alliance and made to suffer for that.
    This is not a good argument as both Death Knights and Demon Hunters have specific skins associated with them yet people choose the regular non-dead ones more often than those specifically dead skins. Nobody cares. This argument was dead-on-arrival.

There's people that literally play their Blue Eyed Blood Elf DK as if they were never "Sin'dorei" at all. Blizzard isn't going around telling them they can't do that. Same for all other players who choose their Orc or Human to still have living skin tones.

Source that Blood Elf DK is a Blood Elf, go to 5th post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/7592203059

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, Classic's current numbers far surpass any previous petition and a high elf implementation obviously would too

There is no scenario where high elven implementation doesn't print money, it's only a matter of when Blizzard caves
    High Elves are still the most requested race for the game. It's crazy that even that is a thing. It is crazy that people who aren't invested into it have heard of this request still being a thiing. I see it often on places like Reddit/other WoW-related sites.

Quote Originally Posted by The Silver Covenant View Post
    Unfortunately, the people currently running the game care more about being #1 Horde Players who will stop at nothing to ensure the Alliance has nothing cool left, even if means stripping or omitting Alliance themes and whilst giving them to the Horde.
    Stop that accusation crap. It's about story integrity and racial integrity. When 90-99% of a race belong to a group, then the rest should be irrelevant.
    High Elves would automatically be claiming higher ground because "we have the original name". This will happen to 100% - and it should not.

Blood Elves are the WoW interpretation of High Elves according to story and lore. As long as Blizzard does not start to write lore about some other hidden kingdom of High Elves which has been magically consealed the whole time, Blood Elves are the High Elves of WoW. This is how the story goes. Throw your tantrums about it, it does not matter.

BTW, the Alliance has more than enough iconic races. And Night Elves are much more interesting than your generic High Elves. I don't want High Elves in the Alliance because of Night Elves. They are one of my favorite races there and should not be compromised even more. Void Elves are distnct enough, but High Elves would directly infringe on Night Elf specialities (like people speak about rangers). Night Elves recently got the Highborne back, so they also have their arcanists now. There is no reason to get High Elves on top to 2 already existing, distinctive Elven groups in the Alliance.

They should rather give Night Elves their dignity back.

Quote Originally Posted by scubi666stacy View Post
    Stop that accusation crap. It's about story integrity and racial integrity. When 90-99% of a race belong to a group, then the rest should be irrelevant.
    High Elves would automatically be claiming higher ground because "we have the original name". This will happen to 100% - and it should not.

Blood Elves are the WoW interpretation of High Elves according to story and lore. As long as Blizzard does not start to write lore about some other hidden kingdom of High Elves which has been magically consealed the whole time, Blood Elves are the High Elves of WoW. This is how the story goes. Throw your tantrums about it, it does not matter.

BTW, the Alliance has more than enough iconic races. And Night Elves are much more interesting than your generic High Elves. I don't want High Elves in the Alliance because of Night Elves. They are one of my favorite races there and should not be compromised even more. Void Elves are distnct enough, but High Elves would directly infringe on Night Elf specialities (like people speak about rangers). Night Elves recently got the Highborne back, so they also have their arcanists now. There is no reason to get High Elves on top to 2 already existing, distinctive Elven groups in the Alliance.

They should rather give Night Elves their dignity back.
    Please. Night Elves have been so utterly trashed that they can't be saved, not by this Blizzard. They aren't ferocious anymore, the druidic neutral shit has eaten at them like a cancer. The Zandalari with their Loas are even preventing them to interact with the Wild Gods because now, it'll just be a cheap copy of those trolls, just like the Highborns are a cheap copy of the BE.

Meanwhile, High Elves exist in great numbers in the game, have started developing a distinct culture from the Blood Elves, are not tainted by the neutral bullshit of the druids and are depicted as fiercely loyal to the Alliance, making them far more integral to it than those poor NE who are just jokes now.

I also find the racial/faction integrity utterly ludicrous as an """"argument"''" condidering the fact that Void Elves ARE Blood Elves, with a poorly recolored skin and the exact same mindset and behavior than the other BE.

Blood Elves are the WoW interpretation of High Elves according to story and lore.
    Blood Elves are an offshoot of Warcraft's interpretation of High Elves. We know this because High Elves are still found everywhere in the game world.

Void Elves are distnct enough, but High Elves would directly infringe on Night Elf
    But Void Elves are closer to Night Elves than High Elves would be Void Elves are less distinct than High Elves would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    Because nobody gives a fuck about this. Alleria was the first void elf, it is bullshit that she looks completely different from her people. Like, fuck even if they have normal void elves all have blue skin, there is not reason why we couldn't get at least tattoos, a hairstyle and a heritage armor resembling Allerias or at least the Locuswalkers style.

And yeah, I can't get the super rez look of Anduin, but I can make my character look like he's from the same race as Anduin. And a priest wearing plate and wielding a sword is still a fucking paladin. Especially with mass rez being a paladin ability.
    What is your proof that 'nobody gives a fuck about this'? What is your evidence? If I were to say, and I have said, that nobody (by which I mean Blizzard and the vast majority of players) cares about playable high elves beyond the fans of the concept, I can cite facts in favour of that position (Void Elves being created in their stead, the developers ruling it out, the closing of the Allied race cycle without the addition of high elves despite the complaining on the forums...).

In contrast I suspect when you say it what you actually mean is 'I don't give a fuck about this', but extending that as an opinion to everyone is an attempt to give your words a weight they don't deserve. This is your personal opinion, not anyone else's and almost certainly not the developers.

Lore matters. Alleria came by her powers a different way from the other Void Elves. Faction diversity matters, this is why all the other Void Elves look different from Blood Elves. For the record, Anduin is confirmed to be a Priest despite wearing plate and wielding a sword. He gets away with doing things other Priests can't because of his status as a major lore character. Insisting he is a Paladin is wrong, and undermines your counterargument.

- - - Updated - - -

Blind faith can only carry you so far. Were High Elves such a sure money spinner for Blizzard, they would have already added them. They have not, despite developing the Allied race system which some see as tailor made for the addition of the High Elf exiles as a distinct group.

Blizzard has publicly ruled out the addition of High Elves to the Alliance on the grounds that they damage faction diversity.
    Blizzard has publicly affirmed the importance of that faction divide as a 'pillar of the franchise' as recently as three weeks ago.

Blizzard actually invented a group of high elves, the Void Elves, who were distinct from the other high elves. They did this to give the Alliance what they have described as 'another type of high elf' and 'something like a Blood Elf' whilst maintaining the faction distinctiveness of the Horde by not giving the Alliance a complete duplicate.

Void Elves are the most successful allied race and now the fourth most numerous Alliance race. Blizzard therefore got the money you say they would get AND they got to maintain their red lines, thereby proving it is in fact possible to have your cake and eat it.

So Blizzard won by getting their money. The Horde won by preserving the unique identity of the Blood Elves as the true High Elves of the franchise. And the Alliance won in getting access to a variant of that race, most of whom had the good grace to accept what they were given considering it's success. The only group that lost was the pro High Elf hardcore, who would only settle for a duplicate of a core Horde race. That is regrettable, but it cannot be helped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    It wouldn't break anything. Void elves would still go voidform due to their racial proc in combat, so you'd have to be blind to mistake one for a Blood elf.

Like, I don't want to sound rude, but if you can't tell this isn't a Blood elf you need some glasses:

Apparently some believe it will be possible to roleplay a Void Elf with pink skin as a High Exile despite that racial proccing. A pink skinned Void Elf will still be a Void Elf and there is no way of pretending otherwise.

However, Void Elf skin tones are a subject for 2021 which is the earliest point customization for the Allied races will be seen. My own feeling is that Blizzard will use the opportunity to move Void Elves even further away from the Blood/High Elf look, but Afrasiabi has said normal skin tones are possible (which is far from a promise),

We will see in the fullness of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    This is not a good argument as both Death Knights and Demon Hunters have specific skins associated with them yet people choose the regular non-dead ones more often than those specifically dead skins. Nobody cares. This argument was dead-on-arrival.

There's people that literally play their Blue Eyed Blood Elf DK as if they were never "Sin'dorei" at all. Blizzard isn't going around telling them they can't do that. Same for all other players who choose their Orc or Human to still have living skin tones.

Source that Blood Elf DK is a Blood Elf, go to 5th post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/7592203059
    Lorewise your specific example of a Blood Elf DK who argues that they never actually became a Blood Elf isn't wrong, it can be true as every Blood Elf DK died before the switch from High Elf to Blood Elf occurred. After all, the switch from High to Blood has literally amounted to changing a single adjective.

It is therefore consistent with the lore in a way that pretending your Void Elf isn't a Void Elf would not be as changing a single adjective is not equivalent to being transformed under a bombardment of void energies that alters your entire physiology.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    High Elves are still the most requested race for the game. It's crazy that even that is a thing. It is crazy that people who aren't invested into it have heard of this request still being a thiing. I see it often on places like Reddit/other WoW-related sites.
    And they are also the most popular race in the game considering it appears that one in every five players is a Blood Elf. Blood Elves are High Elves and the option is therefore available, just as the option to be a Tauren or an Orc or a Troll or a Dwarf is available. The fundamental issue is that you refuse to accept the faction the high elves of this game are on, it is a question of the company they keep rather than the race itself being invalid. A variant was provided to the Alliance, a different kind of high elves. There are now two high elf options in game, divided by faction, traditional and void. Agitating for more is being greedy.
    Last edited by Obelisk Kai; 2019-11-25 at 11:19 AM.

What is your proof that 'nobody gives a fuck about this'? What is your evidence? If I were to say, and I have said, that nobody (by which I mean Blizzard and the vast majority of players) cares about playable high elves beyond the fans of the concept, I can cite facts in favour of that position (Void Elves being created in their stead, the developers ruling it out, the closing of the Allied race cycle without the addition of high elves despite the complaining on the forums...).

In contrast I suspect when you say it what you actually mean is 'I don't give a fuck about this', but extending that as an opinion to everyone is an attempt to give your words a weight they don't deserve. This is your personal opinion, not anyone else's and almost certainly not the developers.
    You can stop undermine peoples opinion like this. If High Elves was made as an allied race you know as well as the rest that thousands of players would play it. Because you know damn well that High Elves and elves in general are super popular, no matter the flavor. This thread alone can tell that lots of people care.

Its Shiza's opinion yes, but it's shared by so many. And it's also shared by many that faction identity means so little. That faction barrier about High Elves were broken with Void Elves. The developers made them, agreeing with people and thus ignored the faction barrier. So that argument has become very weak the two last years.
    Considering I have around 10 or 11 cutting edges you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    You can stop undermine peoples opinion like this. If High Elves was made as an allied race you know as well as the rest that thousands of players would play it. Because you know damn well that High Elves and elves in general are super popular, no matter the flavor. This thread alone can tell that lots of people care.

Its Shiza's opinion yes, but it's shared by so many. And it's also shared by many that faction identity means so little. That faction barrier about High Elves were broken with Void Elves. The developers made them, agreeing with people and thus ignored the faction barrier. So that argument has become very weak the two last years.
    The specific problem with Shiza's reply was that he was trying to reject a comment by saying 'nobody gives a fuck' without providing evidence to back that up, it was merely him stating his personal opinion and trying to give that opinion heft.

That some people care little for faction identity has become obvious these past few months, ever since a chunk of the forum going community talked themselves into believing that the factions were going away. Just because a group of the community care for something does not mean that their opinion is correct, whether it is in regards to faction identity (which remains strong) or the possibility of traditional high elves within the Alliance (which have now been implicitly ruled out so often it is somewhat crazy this debate continues). Those who care little for faction identity obviously have little time or consideration for the developer viewpoint that the faction divide is an integral pillar of the game.

As for Void Elves, I have made this point elsewhere but I will make it with you as well.

You cannot simultaneously argue that Void Elves destroy faction identity whilst at the same time complaining they aren't the High Elves you want. If Void Elves destroyed the faction barrier, then they are the High Elves and those who seek High Elves within the Alliance have won and should go and enjoy their High Elves.
    If you are unhappy with Void Elves because they are not the exact High Elves you wanted, then the faction barrier remains standing because those exact High Elves are Horde Blood Elves.

Please pick one of the two. You cannot engage in double think and argue both because, as demonstrated, any argument that attempts to do so collapses under it's own contradiction.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently some believe it will be possible to roleplay a Void Elf with pink skin as a High Exile despite that racial proccing. A pink skinned Void Elf will still be a Void Elf and there is no way of pretending otherwise.

However, Void Elf skin tones are a subject for 2021 which is the earliest point customization for the Allied races will be seen. My own feeling is that Blizzard will use the opportunity to move Void Elves even further away from the Blood/High Elf look, but Afrasiabi has said normal skin tones are possible (which is far from a promise),

We will see in the fullness of time.
    I don't understand this argument. The vast majority of RP is done outside of combat, when the passive doesn't proc.
    Some will tell you that the Light is the only path. The only weapon that can stop the enemies of Azeroth. But we see alternatives. Many roads, many possibilities, that are open to us. There will be those who doubt you. Who question your resolve, your ability to harness powers that have caused the downfall of weaker wills. Together, we will prove them wrong.