1. #13981
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    because the playerbase asked for, they would not be one, and thats why they did other 3 races for the launch instead of then obviously
    If this were the case then it would be another incentive to keep asking for HE

    prove it wrong, im waiting.
    You just have to see them, it's easy.


    in the real world, where a person don't grow 2ft tall because a lifestyle, i will ignore everything else you said in this part cause you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Read again...or not. I don't care about your lack of knowledge anymore.

    You made the claim, you are the one to proof those kinds of things, not me, until that its bullshit and it will not happen with elves.
    you just have to look for before / after photos of people who have lost or gained a lot of weight and see the difference in their faces. I will not do it for you.


    and one thing is to say you still are and how you didn't prove that.
    what?
    I don't know if you think that if you say you got over your addiction but still smoking, youy stop being addicted
    You have to study a little more that case.



    what wow principles? the ones in your head? cause the encyclopedia make pretty clear.
    Principles that are well established since the franchise begins; like the consequence of interacting with fel energy.

    how can you explin something you are wrong about it? i didn't make the number claim, you did and you were still wrong about it.
    You have to work a little more with that logic of yours


    it always have to do with, its the population dynamics.
    Not in this case, we are talking about an imaginary long-lived population of beings that can live up to 500 years or more. Simple

    fanfic and headcanon differences are out of question, and eys i don't see those.
    Of course you don't. That's why you have to open your eyes and see that are not fanfic and headcanon. It's easy.
    Last edited by Ignaz; 2019-11-17 at 03:11 PM.

  2. #13982
    The Lightbringer Pennem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    3,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    It would be better if, when the Void Elf customization pass comes (and right now it is years away), that Blizzard leans into the void aspect of the Void Elves and fully expresses that fantasy rather than attempting to pretend to be something they can't be.
    They're not doing this with current upcoming race customization. And nothing they've said indicates this. You'd be absurd to think that the amount of variety the original races are getting won't be something desired by those that consider an Allied Race their favorite race to play.

    Also here: "Want some of my jungle love?" - Male Troll flirt. Specific to the jungle. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Flirt

    Again, not that it even has to go that deep because a 1 population race (Dark Troll) is becoming a customization option.

    Everything about the upcoming customizations just screams "variety" "diversity" and I think you're at a fault trying to lean in and think that people who unlocked Allied Races would like to be treated 2nd-handed in terms of the increased customization options.

    These are also races that are considered "prestige races" that you unlock aka more effort put into getting to play them than any of the current original races. Why would people who put more effort into a race unlock be alright with lesser diversity in their race options when their time comes?
    Last edited by Pennem; 2019-11-17 at 06:29 PM.

  3. #13983
    I am Murloc! Obelisk Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The north of Ireland
    Posts
    5,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    They're not doing this with current upcoming race customization. And nothing they've said indicates this. You'd be absurd to think that the amount of variety the original races are getting won't be something desired by those that consider an Allied Race their favorite race to play.

    Also here: "Want some of my jungle love?" - Male Troll flirt. Specific to the jungle. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Flirt

    Again, not that it even has to go that deep because a 1 population race (Dark Troll) is becoming a customization option.

    Everything about the upcoming customizations just screams "variety" "diversity" and I think you're at a fault trying to lean in and think that people who unlocked Allied Races would like to be treated 2nd-handed in terms of the increased customization options.

    These are also races that are considered "prestige races" that you unlock aka more effort put into getting to play them than any of the current original races. Why would people who put more effort into a race unlock be alright with lesser diversity in their race options when their time comes?
    Page 700. How depressing.

    In regards to your response, the original response still stands. The original races have a lot more leeway in terms of customization of carrying forth the fantasy of other sub-groups who share the species. Void Elves and Lightforged Draenei are the ones least able to partake of this approach given the extremely specific circumstances of their differentiation from their parent races.

    Nor am I saying that those who pick these races should expect to be treated as second class when it comes to future customization options. Should the Allied races get a customization pass, they will undoubtedly get a plethora of extra options. Where I question your logic is your expectation that they will actually get high elf like customizations at all, and whether that will actually be enough even if they did.

    In regards to the first point, the expectation that Void Elves will get high elf like skins. This is possible, as Afrasiabi did say it was possible. However, possible does not mean guaranteed or even probable. It means possible. I regard the outcome as unlikely for several reasons. Firstly, they knew what they were doing when they create Void Elves in the first place rather than give the Alliance High Elf exiles, allowing high elf like customization would go counter to what they deliberately intended in the first place. Given the importance they placed on faction differentiation, it would seem a counter-intuitive approach.
    Secondly, it would make more sense to lean into the Void fantasy represented by the void elves as they are the only race in the game with whom such a fantasy can be expressed. There is already a traditional high elf race in the game which will have long received it's customization path by the time Void Elves get a look, and I doubt they will waste the opportunity to simply do a retread on Void Elves.

    But, it is possible. Of course, as I have explained at length, even should it happen, and even if it meets your own personal expectations, the unique circumstances of Void Elves means you cannot pretend your Void Elf is a traditional high elf. It will always be a Void Elf.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "If you want to be a fair skinned, light haired, blue eyed elf...sorry, the horde is there waiting for you"

    -Game Director Ion Hazzikostas

  4. #13984
    Over 9000! Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    9,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You have to be baiting, by now. You not only have absolutely zero evidence that Kul'Tirans were added "due to player demand" and "were done in one patch" other than your delusions, but we have developer commentary AND a post from the MMO-Champion's front page posted in the same day as your "Holy Article" saying that Kul'Tirans were already planned as allied race before BfA even went live!

    There's a few names for what you're doing: being delusional, denying reality, and other less friendly terms that could get me infracted.
    Like i said, they didn't plan they do be allied race, thats why they didn't show then on blizzcon, instead, they have showed other 3. and yes im firmly believe they just became because the playerbase ask for it.

    If they did, why not put then with Zandalari from the beginning? they showed dark iron, then they replaces zandalari to go together with Kul'tirans. By 8.0 they didn't even had enough customization, to justify they would end up being an allied race like vulpera had after the playerbase reaction.

    Again, im not saying its a fact, you don't have to put your guns out and act like this is a fight and you have to destroy "your enemy", its my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignaz View Post
    You just have to see them, it's easy.
    no proofs all right.
    Read again...or not. I don't care about your lack of knowledge anymore
    says the guy who said a person can increase 2ft by their llifestyle.

    You just have to look for before / after photos of people who have lost or gained a lot of weight and see the difference in their faces. I will not do it for you.
    dodging.
    what?
    I don't know if you think that if you say you got over your addiction but still smoking, youy stop being addicted
    You have to study a little more that case.
    this is not a proof;


    Principles that are well established since the franchise begins; like the consequence of interacting with fel energy.
    proved false by wow encyclopedia.
    You have to work a little more with that logic of yours
    dodging
    Not in this case
    p-r-o-f then

    we are talking about an imaginary long-lived population of beings that can live up to 500 years or more. Simple
    who don't have children often, therefore, their population cannot grow exponetially like other races and they will always stay behind

    its the fate of every "immortal" or long lived race, take the night elves by example, more than 10.000 years and Malfurion and tyrande don't have any children, this is common for elves, so no, their population would not grow that fast.

    Of course you don't. That's why you have to open your eyes and see that are not fanfic and headcanon. It's easy.
    there are blood elves with blue eyes, and i show you a canon proof that the only difference elves have are political, not eyes, not skin not, but political.

  5. #13985
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    no proofs all right.
    I already indicated them, you just don't want to accept them. And even if it was only a political difference, it would work just as well, just look at high mountain tauren.

    says the guy who said a person can increase 2ft by their llifestyle.
    If you do it since childhood, and if you have a good genetic inheritance, yes, it can happen. Obviously following good habits

    dodging.
    hahaha… Sure

    this is not a proof;
    it is. Pure logic.
    What is happening is that you don't want to accept that I'm right

    proved false by wow encyclopedia.
    Of course. Corruption by fel magic is only a lie

    dodging
    sure

    p-r-o-f then
    use the forcé... of logic

    there are blood elves with blue eyes, and i show you a canon proof that the only difference elves have are political, not eyes, not skin not, but political.
    It's not just about blue eyes, and if the difference were merely political, it would still work.
    Last edited by Ignaz; 2019-11-17 at 08:38 PM.

  6. #13986
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignaz View Post



    I would prefer the nozdormu model, but it could work.
    I just saw this guy. Put a new face model and all and it would be perfect.





    Also i feel blizzard doesn't make males faces the best, that's why i see so much more female chars even with guys playing females, not just because they are sexy, but because males are not that amazing looking, i wanted this more manly faces, more thin and badass like this, i would like elves to have more this face structure/expressions:




    Or even like exactly Nozdormu's face.

    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-11-17 at 08:45 PM.

  7. #13987
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Like i said, they didn't plan they do be allied race, thats why they didn't show then on blizzcon
    Alright. If you're going to insist with your delusion, then explain this:
    I did a Necromancer thing. Check it out! All feedback welcome!
    Update 08/17: I changed how the Bone spec's golem mechanic works, as well as some other minor changes.
    I also did a Bard thing! Questions, comments and ideas, all welcome!
    Update 09/02: Apparently the mods decided to merge my class concept thread with an existing one.

  8. #13988
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    I just saw this guy. Put a new face model and all and it would be perfect.

    I never liked the blood elf pose. if that one was completely upright it would be perfect

    Also i feel blizzard doesn't make males faces the best, that's why i see so much more female chars even with guys playing females, not just because they are sexy, but because males are not that amazing looking, i wanted this more manly faces, more thin and badass like this, i would like elves to have more this face structure/expressions:
    totally agree. If they put a little more effort into those details, especially in races like NE (males) would have a greater population in the game.
    on the other hand. Always in the mmo 80% of female characters are from male players O.O''

    something like this should be the VE would look great

    Or even like exactly Nozdormu's face.

    For me, it would be ideal

  9. #13989
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignaz View Post
    I never liked the blood elf pose. if that one was completely upright it would be perfect
    That's so true, they look weird as well on their postures. Male should have option on posture too. Stand straight like humans, even being elves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignaz View Post
    something like this should be the VE would look great
    It would look insanely amazing!

  10. #13990
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    That's so true, they look weird as well on their postures. Male should have option on posture too. Stand straight like humans, even being elves.
    maybe we'll see that option in future BE customizations. it would be a great addition.

    It would look insanely amazing!
    If they looked that way. I would do 1000 VE without hesitation

    If in the future they update the customization for the Allied races, they should put more options of this type. so they don't look just like purple blood elves.

  11. #13991
    @Ignaz

    maybe we'll see that option in future BE customizations. it would be a great addition.
    I'm waiting for stuff like this and many other options on belves to come true.



    If they looked that way. I would do 1000 VE without hesitation

    If in the future they update the customization for the Allied races, they should put more options of this type. so they don't look just like purple blood elves.
    They will end up giving more, because they are now focusing on the old ones.

    Old ones were miles behind with the allied races new looks. Including belves feeling so old when adding void elves.

    They are ok for now.

    But look how great and badass that design looks. It's really amazing, i'm even going to keep looking at it, so i get in love with it, so it will never be added. Lol!
    I like to dream and be masochist.

  12. #13992
    Legendary! Kyphael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Page 700. How depressing.
    NOW? And not 699 pages ago? You've probably been here batting this around a majority of those 700 pages. Regardless of one's stance, this debate needs to die. That's why I want Blizzard to do something one way or another to end it, be it give Void Elves fair skin and hair options, or just come outright and say "you're not getting those options, High Elf fans, EVER." But they're scared to potentially alienate either side, so this debate drags on like a dying mule. Doesn't even matter what I want anymore. This thread has reached critical mass of ridiculousness some 599 pages ago.
    Last edited by Kyphael; 2019-11-18 at 01:23 AM.

  13. #13993
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    I'm waiting for stuff like this and many other options on belves to come true.
    Another thing I want for BE are scars like lor'themar. Totally Badass.


    They will end up giving more, because they are now focusing on the old ones.

    Old ones were miles behind with the allied races new looks. Including belves feeling so old when adding void elves.
    That's true. Well... 40 new customizations, baby. Let's see what the future holds for us

    But look how great and badass that design looks. It's really amazing, i'm even going to keep looking at it, so i get in love with it, so it will never be added. Lol!

    I like to dream and be masochist.
    Almost everyone here is. My friend

  14. #13994
    @Ignaz
    Another thing I want for BE are scars like lor'themar. Totally Badass.
    Oh boi. Don't get me started how much i thought it was badass when i saw his new updated model.

    I feel sorry for us players not being able to get models like the NPCs. They should just do it with this updates. Cmon we suffered too long.

    Me as a blood elf, would love to have a body like Windrunners. Instead of a little tiny boobies with a nice thin body. I want to look like a proper lady with some curves and round tits. - Not being dirty, just speaking normal as i can.

    When i saw Valeera's eyes, the hair not clipping through the hood, how everything is so well done... REEEEEEE!

    Even her glowing eyes. I think they are working on glowing eyes like her. They said they took off the color of blood elves female of dk to work better on the glowing. And that's just amazing. They will look much better.

    Take a look at it again, looks more realistic. And her face is so pretty! I want this face! I'm a player but i want to be an NPC because i get so jealous! Those 2 looks absolutely amazing. And even Alleria. My heart, Blizzard. Don't do this to me. I can't keep drooling over my screen, and not being able to make a character like that myself.




    Sylvanas i still prefer the old model- Sylvanas progression updated looks. She was a normal blood elf, with pale skin and red eyes. They can just copy NPCs elves customizations to characters of the players. Imagine. I can't (here comes my masochism again)

    From a Night elf, to a normal blood elf, to a NPC elves update. I can only say anything can happen on wow.
    Even high elves can have a change of heart and forgive the blood elves and join them again, or just be a neutral race, just as pandas.



    That's true. Well... 40 new customizations, baby. Let's see what the future holds for us
    *DROOL*


    Almost everyone here is. My friend
    I guess! I mean this thread is proof of that. We keep dreaming about additions.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-11-18 at 01:30 AM.

  15. #13995
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Oh boi. Don't get me started how much i thought it was badass when i saw his new updated model.

    I feel sorry for us players not being able to get models like the NPCs. They should just do it with this updates. Cmon we suffered too long.
    I think we will end up having many NPC-like customizations. but what I think is that they will not be completely equal. I guess to leave immaculate the appearance of the protagonists of the story.

    Me as a blood elf, would love to have a body like Windrunners. Instead of a little tiny boobies with a nice thin body. I want to look like a proper lady with some curves and round tits. - Not being dirty, just speaking normal as i can.
    maybe one of those 40 customizations is body composure, like GW2

    When i saw Valeera's eyes, the hair not clipping through the hood, how everything is so well done... REEEEEEE!
    I fell in love with this model too. I always wondered why they didn't make her a model more similar to what she had in the comics or like the heroes of the storm model.

    Even her glowing eyes. I think they are working on glowing eyes like her. They said they took off the color of blood elves female of dk to work better on the glowing. And that's just amazing. They will look much better.
    yeah… I never liked those flashlight eyes. Valeera's eyes model are better.

    Take a look at it again, looks more realistic. And her face is so pretty! I want this face! I'm a player but i want to be an NPC because i get so jealous! Those 2 looks absolutely amazing. And even Alleria. My heart, Blizzard. Don't do this to me. I can't keep drooling over my screen, and not being able to make a character like that myself.
    Just one more year. we will see those new eyes.

    Sylvanas i still prefer the old model- Sylvanas progression updated looks. She was a normal blood elf, with pale skin and red eyes. They can just copy NPCs elves customizations to characters of the players. Imagine. I can't (here comes my masochism again)

    From a Night elf, to a normal blood elf, to a NPC elves update. I can only say anything can happen on wow.
    Sylvanas is Blizz's spoiled daughter. it will surely revive more visual updates in the next expansión

    Even high elves can have a change of heart and forgive the blood elves and join them again, or just be a neutral race, just as pandas.
    I don't think they make BE or HE a neutral race. I believed that in the next expansion we would see a change in the faction system, opening the opportunity for some races to become neutral (BE being the most obvious). But Blizz didn't want it that way.

    I see many ways to integrate HE as a playable race, also emphasizing the conflict between HE and BE (alliance vs horde). But most likely Blizz integrates them as a customization. for an existing race (whether or not backed by lore)
    but, hey ... it's worth dreaming

    *DROOL*
    Yeah

    I guess! I mean this thread is proof of that. We keep dreaming about additions.
    And asking for them

  16. #13996
    Over 9000! Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    9,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignaz View Post
    I already indicated them, you just don't want to accept them. And even if it was only a political difference, it would work just as well, just look at high mountain tauren.
    i don't want your "indication" with no reference or canon quotes.

    Highmountain taurens and normal taurens are not different by politcs since they are in the same faction, they are different by their own characteristics that they got after thousand of years in insolation and with the bless of cenarius.

    If you do it since childhood, and if you have a good genetic inheritance, yes, it can happen. Obviously following good habits
    Sadly, elves are aleady adult, and with 2 eyars with the destruction and recover the sunwell they can do that, sadly, something its possible with kul'tians because they have generations to do so. i have to give you my congratulations cause you debunked your own argument with elves

    Of course. Corruption by fel magic is only a lie
    yes it is, the elves didn't got corrupted, they got tainted, its just a side effect, like we going to argus and we didn't get corrupted because we were around fel energies.

    use the forcé... of logic
    you can't, again

    It's not just about blue eyes, and if the difference were merely political, it would still work.
    the difference is merely political, and no that alone don't work, and thats why you have void elves

  17. #13997
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Sadly, elves are aleady adult, and with 2 eyars with the destruction and recover the sunwell they can do that, sadly, something its possible with kul'tians because they have generations to do so. i have to give you my congratulations cause you debunked your own argument with elves
    why 2 years?...2 years since?
    emmm i wasn't talking about elves.

    yes it is, the elves didn't got corrupted, they got tainted, its just a side effect, like we going to argus and we didn't get corrupted because we were around fel energies.
    well... i can't debate against blindness. Let's leave it that way, i am getting tired

    you can't, again
    I can not what?

  18. #13998
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    NOW? And not 699 pages ago? You've probably been here batting this around a majority of those 700 pages. Regardless of one's stance, this debate needs to die. That's why I want Blizzard to do something one way or another to end it, be it give Void Elves fair skin and hair options, or just come outright and say "you're not getting those options, High Elf fans, EVER." But they're scared to potentially alienate either side, so this debate drags on like a dying mule. Doesn't even matter what I want anymore. This thread has reached critical mass of ridiculousness some 599 pages ago.
    Like people who want playable high elves would accept them saying no. They finally caved after 13 years and gave us the thalassian model. It's only a matter of time before they cave even more. Even if they copied void elf eye color and gave it to blood elves, the demand would still be there. And yeah, customization may not please everyone but at least then they could be high elves who can tap into the void without the physical change.
    Last edited by delus; 2019-11-18 at 04:27 AM.

  19. #13999
    The Lightbringer Pennem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    3,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Page 700. How depressing.
    Is it? What about being the #2 contributor that's led to this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    But, it is possible. Of course, as I have explained at length, even should it happen, and even if it meets your own personal expectations, the unique circumstances of Void Elves means you cannot pretend your Void Elf is a traditional high elf. It will always be a Void Elf.
    The bold is all that matters. This is all that matters for those who are excited to finally get Wildhammer Dwarves, or pick w/e human ethnicity, or be w/e kind of troll, or a non-bony undead.

    No one's gonna care that they have stoneform and are experts in archaeology, or that Stormwind was originally based on europeans, or that darkspears are jungle trolls, or that they're not decomposing.

    And if the rumor about dark skin Blood Elves is true too, not going to care what the reason was for having fair skin in the first place.

  20. #14000
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    When i saw Valeera's eyes, the hair not clipping through the hood, how everything is so well done... REEEEEEE!
    I believe the reason Valeera's hair doesn't clip through her hood is because her hair and her hood (as well as her head) is one single 'entity', unlike it is for us, players, where 'head', 'hair' and 'helm' are three separate 'entities' on their own, which is what causes all the clipping.
    I did a Necromancer thing. Check it out! All feedback welcome!
    Update 08/17: I changed how the Bone spec's golem mechanic works, as well as some other minor changes.
    I also did a Bard thing! Questions, comments and ideas, all welcome!
    Update 09/02: Apparently the mods decided to merge my class concept thread with an existing one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •