10+ Year Old Account
    Well could be either the final nail in the coffin or leave things open for official High Elves in the future...

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    I am hopeful we will see for nightborne what we saw for void elves. and some exchange
    Same, hairstyles specially are something that could be easily swapped. And while I do think there is some difference of muscular definition, their skin tones should be as swappable technically wise as BE/VE ones.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Heh, it's funny, because the main request to oppose high elves was to give blood elf blue eyes to end the discussion. So they got what they wanted.

If, instead, they were asking for ogres, eredar, human pirates, Nathanos-like undead, or whatever instead of opposing the high elf request...
    Pretty much!!

Just like @Alixie is pointing out in her comment. The main comment to oppose High Elves was "they're the same race!" looks like that backfired and because indeed they are the same race they get access to the same or almost same customization options.

Big one being human skin ranges!

I like how green eyes are not available on the void elves, and silver not on the blood elves

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    I want them to advertise the options as different specific cultures being added, rather than just saying "here is a dwarf with tattoos, so rp how you want" say "we are adding Wildhammer customization options." Context is still important even for aesthetic additions.
    I am satisfied with some NPCs with short text, it is better that "we are not going to add anything, imagine what you want"

Wait does silver on the void elves mean they are going to give a stronger night elf connection?

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    I like how green eyes are not available on the void elves, and silver not on the blood elves
    I think that adding a few NPCs is more than enough, it is not necessary to make a whole starting zone unique

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Night elves could really use a slim body model type and pose to fit the highborne caster, just like we see with the Nightborne, I wonder now we are seeing the void and blood elves sharing more common ground, I wonder if Nightborne would get a bulkier body.

It would be good if they did fitting the more warrior/hunter types, while the slim builds fit the caster types.
    You basically saying: I want nightborne on the Alliance, with just the ear difference being their major flaw.. no, Nightborne are unique because: Arcane tattoos, slim body, differnt pose. lets just not do what you are saying and leave them alone. Besides, they are a completely differnt race now.. They are not even directly connected anymore in that sense. quoted: Nightborne are still not a subrace of Night Elves with a different level of nightelvennessness. They are their own separate race as stated by both their Legion cinematic and the Chronicle v1.
    So there is no reason to even start talking about what just happend with void elves and blood elves.

Please for the love of god please try to come up with something unique for night elves and make sense in the story, this void/blood elf story we got tonight is making many people head spin, get some sleep and come back tomorrow with a better idea.

Did you just say this because mace was saying this in the other thread? I directly copied it here, because i think it's the worst idea 0f 2020 so far.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-05-27 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    You basically saying
    Are you alright?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Are you alright?
    excuse me?

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    Blizzard should do these styles now for a Farstrider customisation for blood elves - the alliance version can be blue, silver and purple themed, the horde version have red, brown, gold, black and green colours for the tattoos

@Rhlor - now I want this for available for Blood elves - farstrider look.
    I don't think all that's necessary but dialing down our requests a bit to realistic, some tattoos, regular for blood elves and glow-in-the-dark purple styled ones for void elves would be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Looks like they are trying to please both sides
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Same, hairstyles specially are something that could be easily swapped. And while I do think there is some difference of muscular definition, their skin tones should be as swappable technically wise as BE/VE ones.
    Hair colour too all but green should port over to the Nightborne, and body size. To this day i can't stomack rolling a male nighborne warrior , hunter or the new DK I ignored because of the body size .

I think the Arcan'dor should have had some bigger effects in time, one does think that if it is the arcane imbalance from reckless use of Nightwell energy that broke the nightborne, the arcan'dor fix is going to be able to heal more than prevention from turning into withered. We are going to get some nightborne eating lots of normal food and training much harder aren't we. Some would have gained their original body weight, natural colour returning to their hair - the blues, silvers and purples are all the arcane /night range so they should have them.

Similarly for NElves, I have a had time believing Shen'dralar types are muscled Mary's the regular night elf toon is. Sure some of the Darnassian recruits and returned highborne from 10k years that had been druids or doing other things, some Moonguard returnees too because they are a military outfit, but general highborne? Muscly? doesn't really fit the bill as the norm. Sure some exceptions - but the option would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I am satisfied with some NPCs with short text, it is better that "we are not going to add anything, imagine what you want"
    Agreed. It doesn't need to be much, and certainly not whole books explaining why they are options. But at least call them by their correct cultural groups.

Agreed. It doesn't need to be much, and certainly not whole books explaining why they are options. But at least call them by their correct cultural groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    At least they could add some NPCs in the capitals who say in a short text that they now joined the horde or the alliance.
    Put a sand troll on the Echo Islands that says they have always been allies of the Zandalari and now fight alongside the horde. I would like to see auric in silvermoon saying that the children of silvermoon are united

Also I am hoping they expand the embassies, would be a good place to have the different groups.
    like amongst the Dwarves/trolls - you have the forest trolls in a group, line up, then the sand trolls in another cloister of the troll group.. so people can see. Same with the dwarves.

Also I am hoping they expand the embassies, would be a good place to have the different groups.
    like amongst the Dwarves/trolls - you have the forest trolls in a group, line up, then the sand trolls in another cloister of the troll group.. so people can see. Same with the dwarves.
    Good idea! There is plenty of space in the embassy area to expand it too. Maybe less so in Orgrimmar than Stormwind, but Org loves those tunnels so it could start going underground.

I don't think it will take long to put up a few NPCs with short texts! we are not asking for a whole introductory cinematic!

5+ Year Old Account
    It's going to be great to see so many High Elves!

The Alliance has one less race/class combo than the Horde. This would be the perfect time to add in Velf paladins. Or Void druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    It's going to be great to see so many High Elves!
    Haha, they would be void elves re-skinning their toons, or night elves that swap to void/high elf.

Trust, me as a player that plays both factions, and actually likes the two groups of elves a lot, already having blood elf toons for nearly every class, and void elf ones too, I have no inclination to port my horde toons over to the alliance. Or replace them now my void can be peach skinned. 0 motivation.

High elves will not solve the alliance population crises, people aren't going to start playing alliance because void elves can be high elves now. They will stay with their guilds and communities in the faction that has the best chances of success, or where their friends are. what we will see if hordies who want to mess around on the alliance, and can't stand their races will play a void elf or high elf for kicks, it wont be a seriously played character cos their Belf is in their progress guild on the horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    The Alliance has one less race/class combo than the Horde. This would be the perfect time to add in Velf paladins. Or Void druids.
    Technically they would be High elf paladins. Although under the void elf tab, you are playing a high elf. Just like the Wildhammer options coming are under the bronzebeard tab, but it's actually a Wildhammer.

What if they also gave night elves warlocks using ONLY the demon hunter skins? And alliance ended up getting two class options in High elf paladins and Illidari Warlocks? Blood elf warlocks would also have the illidari option open up on their warlock selection, but because they can already be normal warlocks, it isn't an extra class-combo.