Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Cool. Blood Knights 2.0, perhaps they will now be the ones to enslave a (voidified) naaru and bend its powers to their will or revel in pain as they try to redeem/balance themselves with the light
    They are not like Blood Knights at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    bruh moment right there, how
    I don't know...did you copypasta his quote tag?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    They are not like Blood Knights at all.
    From a gameplay perspective they would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogren View Post
    This really, why anyone thinks this news won't mean Void Elves are now basically Diet Blood Elves is beyond me.

Also it should be mentioned that Void Elves are still stuck with bad lore and downsides like whispers always in their head and not being able to make physical contact with Light wielders, which make up a very large roster of the Alliance and limits Void Elf RP. Blood Elves don't have such limitations and they also still have some of the best accessory customization we've seen so far.
    They can't touch Lightforged. Paladins are still touchable.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    They can't touch Lightforged. Paladins are still touchable.
    They cant be paladins tohugh since paladins are filled with the light. Something about lightforged makes them different though

Quote Originally Posted by Broflake View Post
    They cant be paladins tohugh since paladins are filled with the light. Something about lightforged makes them different though
    Paladins aren't filled with light. This is a popular headcanon.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Its because i Arthas, when he becomes a paladin is able to lift his hammer as if it is nothing.
    Furthermore, it has been shown void and light cancel each other out entirely.
    This is supported by the nature of the blood knights as well who infused themselves with the Naaru' power to be blood knights.
    Last edited by Broflake; 2020-05-31 at 09:14 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    given that Paladins are immune to blight and disease I'd say yes
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

I don't know...did you copypasta his quote tag?

- - - Updated - - -

From a gameplay perspective they would be.
    No, they would not be at all. Blood Knight is not a class.

No, they would not be at all. Blood Knight is not a class.
    Blood knights are paladins Varadoc. Seriously, I fail to understand your recalcitrance.

How about we don't give void elves everything that blood elves have including class combos that require the sunwell?
    Unless blood elves are getting light tentacles for hair and other unnatural colors.

This is really a case of giving a mouse a cookie.
    Why would anyone play a blood elf if void elves offer much more?
    I mean... lightforged shadow priests are a thing, so i don't see why not. Heck, there are even undead paladins in lore.
    Stop wanting to restrict choices. It's the dumbest thing in wow.
    Said it time and again. Our characters are not canon. Makes no sense to limit player choices. They are our original creations with whatever story we want to imagine they have. It has zero impact in the game story or lore.
    Only druids make some sense cause they require unique models and dev time. But, aside from that, all class combos should be possible.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2020-05-31 at 10:31 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wrong. Void elves still wouldn't have Demon Hunter. So your entire argument is moot.

Also, why should I reject these aesthetics? Alleria is a void elf who can retain her high elf form. Pink skin tones were always part of Void elf identity and aesthetic.
    mind you, people are also asking void elves to be demon hunter, so no he isn't wrong.

people literally want everything blood elves have and more, something we warned before, and is a completely stupid and entitled attitude

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    I mean... lightforged shadow priests are a thing, so i don't see why not. Heck, there are even undead paladins in lore.
    and void elves are already disc and holy priests, is enough

if you rly want a paladin elf, go horde, ask night elves to be one, i agree we should ease the class/race combo, but lets not get too crazy

Blood knights are paladins Varadoc. Seriously, I fail to understand your recalcitrance.
    So are Sunwalkers. Do Sunwalkers steal Blood Knights identity? Do Farstriders steal Sentinels identity?

Really? People want Void Elves to be Paladins? Didn't they play the Void Elf acquisition quest? Void Elves can't even come to close proximity of the Sunwell without threatening the Blood Elves very existence, let alone fill themselves with the Light.

The only reason Void Elves can be Priests is for Shadow Priest.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Really? People want Void Elves to be Paladins? Didn't they play the Void Elf acquisition quest? Void Elves can't even come to close proximity of the Sunwell without threatening the Blood Elves very existence, let alone fill themselves with the Light.

Lightforged can still be death knights with no additional lore and still retain their light rune + light-based racials.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Lightforged can still be death knights with no additional lore and still retain their light rune + light-based racials.
    Lightforged and void elf DKs really require some special explanation that was never given.
    Whatever...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Lightforged and void elf DKs really require some special explanation that was never given.
    And until its given there really is no good argument for not having velf paladins in so far as every class combo 'needs lore' to back it up.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post

To sum it up, people want their paladin now that they can be a high-elf with the new customizations of the void elves.

So are Sunwalkers. Do Sunwalkers steal Blood Knights identity? Do Farstriders steal Sentinels identity?
    Sunwalkers aren't void elves asking for a Paladin class.
    Sunwalkers also don't share the same appearance as blood elves either.
    Farstriders are rangers, and they don't steal the sentinel's identity because night elves are a different thing.

I am not sure why you insist on throwing out red herrings. You couldn't even admit being wrong about blood knights being paladins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    It was explained long ago.
    When you die, the light/void leave your body.
    Deathmagic is not opposed to either of those two forces as well

- - - Updated - - -

Lightforged shadow priests are a thing because of gameplay design. You can't restrict specs the way you can classes.
    undead paladins are also explained as well.
    It is a part of WoW. Stop trying to make everyone the same and water it down.
    Said it time and again. Our characters are not canon. Makes no sense to limit player choices. They are our original creations with whatever story we want to imagine they have. It has zero impact in the game story or lore.
    Only druids make some sense cause they require unique models and dev time. But, aside from that, all class combos should be possible.
    It is the way WoW is.
    Frankly, its bad enough void elves steal the blood elf theme, why take their paladin class too?

It was explained long ago.
    When you die, the light/void leave your body.
    Deathmagic is not opposed to either of those two forces as well
    Which is a terrible explanation, because if the void/light abandon the body, then they shouldn't be lightforged or void elf DKs. They'd just regular draenei or blood elves. Either they should be protected from undeath, or undeath should take away their powers.

It's exactly the kind of lorelol that would allow light-infused void elves.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2020-06-01 at 12:32 AM.
    Whatever...

5+ Year Old Account
    Resignation is not met with a "OH YES WE GOT THESE OPTIONS I CAN BE THIS NOW!".
    Again, it was never about lore, it was about aesthetics like I said all along.

Honestly, this really hurts the faction boundary.
    I don't understand why you use the forums as a place to throw your complaints at. It's not even the official forums.

Also.. You have been explained what people preferred, and they preferred an Allied Race.

So... It's intellectually dishonest to just say that now that they can have High elves, at least on looks, you come out saying this. What's your intention, Bruhflake? To endlessly complain? To bait people into fruitless exchanges so you can feel you are vindicating yourself?

In fact, @Gurluas told you that they are at least enjoying a - real - compromise now, implying they - wanted - something else. But you don't like it because you desired for people to bee (xd) all sad, that's salty man.

Tell us then, what's youw intwention with these kwind of pwosts? :·3