Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    I have never seen such wealthy homeless. You know, there's some cash involved when you can have mounts, armor, weapons, buildings, regalia, etc...

Apart from that, honestly, the rest of your post feel like gibberish, pretty please try to rephrase it so it can be understood.
    Damn, u just descripted pretty much every race known in the world, good job man

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    sidestepping the actual question and example, this is what I mean. You, among majority of others care more about the looks. I remember when people used to say 'ok have high elves but make them FAT like Kul'Tirans, there's your high elves '
    I'm proposing the same option to you here and you avoid it, because you care about looks of an ogre as well.
    no... you are just using the analogy fallacy
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Your way of thinking is so wrong.
    my way of thinking is very right

Jaina Proudmoore is a Kul'Tiran. Does that make her less human than Anduin or Turalyon ?
    you are ignoring that there is 2 breeds of humans in that area, one different of the other, in racial terms, if you don't ignore that, the answer come naturally
    Face it Syegfryed. High elves are now playable on both sides.
    i mean, since apparently to be a high elf you just need to have fair skin and be alliance? i was merely talking about the race, they are not high elves using void powers like a priest, they are high elves mutated by the void, the high elves people that players wanted

like i say, im completely fine with that, i was with the troop saying HE/BE wayfayers would turn into void elves, im just saying that "they are HE with shadow priest powers" and demand blood elf options is just obnoxious

Same deal than void elves. He mutated. Your point ?
    another false analogy thing i see
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2020-06-03 at 03:39 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    do you want to play tbc elves? the illidari are.
    No thanks, and is not even the same nor similar so double nope.

I think most of us who play blood elves like our story progression! we like to have our sunwell
    Destroy the Sunwell, free the Blood elves of being boring normie elves!

Quote Originally Posted by Dommie530 View Post
    Damn, u just descripted pretty much every race known in the world, good job man
    Yeah well excuse me if Warcraft doesn't tend to have races dedicated on being poor homeless, I was just making the observation that your spiteful commentary about High elves being just some homeless was anything but mindful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    my way of thinking is very right
    No.

you are ignoring that there is 2 breeds of humans in that area, one different of the other, in racial terms, if you don't ignore that, the answer come naturally
    I will have to go to the hospital when my ribcage explode from laughing at the mere fact that Stormwindian NPCs will also use these 'different breed' of human.

Unless there is not any already that I haven't seen.
    Last edited by Aldo Hawk; 2020-06-03 at 03:50 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    One group was playable. What was being requested was not that group.
    good thing im not talking about group, but race
    It has nothing to do with "having joined the other side or not". This is about representation within the faction.
    it have a lot to do with that

Because, again, you're being dishonest. You're taking people accepting a compromise as if it means "this is what we wanted all along".
    no, like i said, im calling out people who want virtually 2 races in one, and yes, there is a lot of people that just want that all along, and don't pretend no one was like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I think most of us who play blood elves like our story progression! we like to have our sunwell
    This is not the real Sunwell. It is not a source of unlimited arcane power but fragile naaru juice that slowly lightforges everyone nearby.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    This is not the real Sunwell. It is not a source of unlimited arcane power but fragile naaru juice that slowly lightforges everyone nearby.
    it has arcane power too

I'm considering reorganizing the OP, putting the contents into the next post, and arranging the OP for new high elf customization options since they are being designed/created right now.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    I am responding to your posts after you started to respond to me.
    Yes, I know that.

Did he....he said if you want blue eyed pale skinned elves the horde is there for you. that sentence alone is enough the suggest that they thought they where nothing more then looks. That combined with the current planned looks for void elves kinda confirms it.
    That statement means the looks is what is they consider important. Not that the race is just the looks. I mean, Ion has repeatedly talked about High Elves as a separate group from Blood Elves, never did he say they are exactly the same thing. But those differences are unimportant to him, for Ion when it comes to playability the looks is all that matters.

They did not think about void elves or high elves long enough. they see the reaction that a lot of people want high elves. So they think this will fix it.
    For me and many others its a big fat nope.
    Yes, I understand that perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Traycor View Post
    I'm considering reorganizing the OP, putting the contents into the next post, and arranging the OP for new high elf customization options since they are being designed/created right now.
    Super ! Good idea!
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    When the Nightborne eyes get fixed, I hope I get blamed for it for making that eye edit.
    I hope you do tbh, I even used yur example ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    good thing im not talking about group, but race
    Irrelevant. Because when we're talking about "playable race", which is the context of the word "race" used in this discussion, we're talking about groups within said race. Just like "humans" refers only to Stormwind humans, not Alteraci humans, or Gilneas humans, or Lordaeron humans. A goblin is from the Bilgecartel, and not from any of the other cartels.

it have a lot to do with that
    It's not, really. Anti-high-elfs constantly insist it does, but it doesn't, really. We're not asking to create a new group out of nowhere. High elves in the Alliance already exist and have existed for a long time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Traycor View Post
    That would work, it can include suggestions like turning hairstyles with tendrils into non-tendril braids for instance. We can get some updated artwork in now that we know its happening and we can be mindful of taking into consideration what we're getting to better direct ideas for High Elves.

It may be better to hold off till the options are up on the alpha though, just a suggestion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Void elves are getting real high elves blue eyes. Blood elves' new eyes appear to be "turquoise" rather than really blue. Take it with caution Things may change as it is only beta.
    Last edited by elbleuet; 2020-06-03 at 07:44 PM.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Purple eyes are available for velf in character creation.

Quote Originally Posted by ddi2 View Post
    Yes, I know that.

That statement means the looks is what is they consider important. Not that the race is just the looks. I mean, Ion has repeatedly talked about High Elves as a separate group from Blood Elves, never did he say they are exactly the same thing. But those differences are unimportant to him, for Ion when it comes to playability the looks is all that matters.

Yes, I understand that perfectly.
    But the way he said it does not make it sound like that. The way he and blizzard has said it so far. Makes them sound like 1 race. Or better said :something we only want the looks for.

Again if he really ment they are 2 sepperate races or taken our wish for real ( not granted it). He could have said they would look to similar as blood elves. Or we do not think its a right idea etc etc...not : the horde is there for you.
    That sentence and their previous actions around high elves thrully make it sound like blizzard really do not see them as a race.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post
    I think purple void eyes should be the Void Elf exclusive, like how Blood Elves have one more unique eye color with the holy gold. We know that void users were expelled from Silvermoon for the threat they pose to the Sunwell, so it doesn't make much sense for Blood Elves to get any void purple color or for Void Elves to get gold.

Only males, thought, but I think it's a bug.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Apparently Void elves are getting real high elves blue eyes. Blood elves' new eyes appear to be "turquoise" rather than really blue. Take it with caution Things may change as it is only beta.
    Blue eyes for blood elves are accessible. That purple color isn't, thought.
    Whatever...

Blizzard must share the hair colors of the belf with the velf, to be able to make a high elf.

Blizzard must share the hair colors of the belf with the velf, to be able to make a high elf.
    Bu then the blood does not have anything unique, they should add at least blonde or silver but not every one of the hair colors.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Only males, thought, but I think it's a bug.