I prefer a sandy beige/blonde over a yellow/blonde anyways :P

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Right? some cool things had made it into wow from HS, and it gives me hope Vereesa will have a role this expansion -even if just the pre-expansion event- that they choose to update her character even if a bit.

Cause TBH Vereesa and temporarely Valeera are the only elves that have been portrayed with purple eyes, and since the former is the latest depiction, kinda feels it's for her. Otherwise, what's the purpose of adding purple eyes to elves?

My best guess is that it might be to differentiate the HE's that reside on Dalaran, yet still I don't get the urgency to add it as a visual, unless it's something they wanted to add for Vereesa because she will have a relevant role-
    Yeah I hope so too, people meme about her but I like her character and she needs more development time obviously.

Unsure if they have an 'urgency' though seeing as it seems smattered among the other female models on Alliance tho. One thing's for sure, only affects female High Elves

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I think it's a Void Elf exclusive thing.

Right now it's Death Knight exclusive, though, which I would assume is a bug.
    That's gonna be so nice then!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Same!! That will look so good within the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    Yeah I hope so too, people meme about her but I like her character and she needs more development time obviously.

Unsure if they have an 'urgency' though seeing as it seems smattered among the other female models on Alliance tho. One thing's for sure, only affects female High Elves
    I mean that's the point; why the need to add a purple eye color for HE NPC's? Someone relevant is going to make use of it would be the answer -otherwise there's no need to add them tbh- and Vereesa is the only HE we have seen portrayed with purple eyes since Valeera.

That's gonna be so nice then!!!
    Yeah. It looks to me like the Void Elf equivalent of the golden eyes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Irrelevant. Because when we're talking about "playable race", which is the context of the word "race" used in this discussion, we're talking about groups within said race.
    no, i am talking about race, when you jump in and try to distort the conversation forcing to be about groups and not races the problem is entire on you

i don't discuss about groups, never was my point, never talked about then, my thing is with races, you do well to remember that

Fingers crossed!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    no, i am talking about race, when you jump in and try to distort the conversation forcing to be about groups and not races the problem is entire on you

i don't discuss about groups, never was my point, never talked about then, my thing is with races, you do well to remember that
    Well, then why you continue to argue with people that are talking about groups? Specially when race as you see it is irrelevant to political affiliation.

I've been saying that for a long time!
    Silver-blue, beige, dark red!
    Whatever...

5+ Year Old Account
    Well, then why you continue to argue with people that are talking about groups? Specially when race as you see it is irrelevant to political affiliation.
    Some people just don't know when to stop, or they like to continue badgering others?

I mean at this point I don't see the purpose of any anti-helfer anymore trying to continue to argue.....what? What is there left to argue?

Even ObeliskKai and Broflake left because they already conceded their position lost and people that wanted High Elves won.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I've been saying that for a long time!
    Silver-blue, beige, dark red!
    Really hope for those selections, as well as a black. But the black seems given seeing as it was part of the official preview.

I made a small gallery of randomized blood elf appearances from alpha:

https://imgur.com/a/bTRWqGP
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

If you're talking about "actual race", then your points are meaningless, because the idea of "actual race" does not pertain as a pre-requisite for new races or allied races. After all, trolls and zandalari trolls are the same "actual race". Highmountain tauren and and tauren are also the same "actual race". Humans and Kul'tirans, humans and gilneans, etc, etc.

If two groups are of the same race, it's meaningless. That doesn't stop them from being valid candidates to become playable "race" options.

5+ Year Old Account

Blood Elf fans are going to be real happy with what's coming for em

The dark skin with the gold eyes looks real good.

Some of them have the glow of one of their eyes dimmer than the other, like, for example, pictures #1 and #2, there are others, though. Is that a graphical bug, or intended?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf fans are going to be real happy with what's coming for em

The dark skin with the gold eyes looks real good.
    Still no Dark Ranger or San’layn options, which I really would love to see. I’ve already conceded to all other arguments and I’m not trying to start one but I’d love some extra options for Blood Elves, especially if they’re darker in nature.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Still no Dark Ranger or San’layn options, which I really would love to see. I’ve already conceded to all other arguments and I’m not trying to start one but I’d love some extra options for Blood Elves, especially if they’re darker in nature.
    I mean I do agree, but don't you think that's more of a "BE thread" issue? But yeh, I do agree red eyes would be 100% amazing and I want them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I do agree, but don't you think that's more of a "BE thread" issue? But yeh, I do agree red eyes would be 100% amazing and I want them.
    I wasn’t aware there was a Blood Elf Customization thread. I’d gladly post there
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Some of them have the glow of one of their eyes dimmer than the other, like, for example, pictures #1 and #2, there are others, though. Is that a graphical bug, or intended?
    It's intended. Blind eye options. There's even one with both eyes blinded!

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    After noticing how good some of the skins would be with red eyes, I'm now defending red and fiery orange eyes for blood elves. It would make a lot of people happy.
    Whatever...

Can someone please tell me why these players need to see "High Elf" as their race name in order to be happy?

I think I'm missing something really, seriously, and deeply fundamental about this argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    It's kinda shocking how anti-HE people still try to devalue what the Alliance players have been rightfully asking for, for ages. It's not like BE lose anything, they have more customizations, they also get blue eyes so they can also RP as HE. What's the problem? The fact that the Alliance can play the High Elf fantasy? They feel their race was stolen?
    The problem is that right now from what it seems EVERYTHING blood elf is going to Void Elf without something on the Blood elf side that keeps things separate. Void Elves still have the void stuff that makes them unique. So a skin type or something major should remain on the blood elf side to let them have something unique to blood elves. Jewellery under armour really isn't going to cut it. Essentially it needs to be something you can see at first glance like skin tones. Maybe undead elf skins to balance the void skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    The problem is that right now from what it seems EVERYTHING blood elf is going to Void Elf without something on the Blood elf side that keeps things separate. Void Elves still have the void stuff that makes them unique. So a skin type or something major should remain on the blood elf side to let them have something unique to blood elves. Jewellery under armour really isn't going to cut it. Essentially it needs to be something you can see at first glance like skin tones. Maybe undead elf skins to balance the void skins.
    "Everything"

hairstyles, hair colors, jewelry (the necklaces on female go over armor), golden eyes, green eyes

stop exaggerating. all of these are visible on first glance

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I'm all for Darkfallen aesthetics for the Blood Elves!