Quote Originally Posted by Nosgoth View Post
    No Horde player would be upset about this.

And you conveniently ignored my questions because you have no answers.
    I play Horde, I would be upset about it. It detracts from both of the factions solely for the sake of promoting a clone of an existing race. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Broflake View Post
    I play Horde, I would be upset about it. It detracts from both of the factions solely for the sake of promoting a clone of an existing race. No thanks.
    And VE, who are Blood Elves, steeped in their lore, with their TBC characterization almost down to a "t" aren't ?

High Elevs looks similar now, yes. But they are far more distinct from the BE than the VE are.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    This is not a very new or exciting idea, multiple posters "came up" with this.

Problem is, they are identical, the same, to the bone! Besides a differnt political standpoint, their appearence is maintained. Myabe they are little paler and skinnier (they are vegan, so it's Obvious) but, changing the look of that grp for the sake of making it playable is kind of destroying lore even further.

Cosmectic option is the only option with all this debate, we can't put the same race on other faction without hurting the other, can't change the look to make them look like high elves at all (also no nightelf model with pointy ears) The burning crusade gave us the official look on high/blood elves, the classic models were a remodel of night elf, this was done because the high/blood elf model wasn't in the game. Why would we go back to that? Besides these classic models were what highborne were suppose to look like, same race differnt sub grp within that race. Point is we can't just change the entire model for the sake of making playable.

They made nightborne playable.. what a fiasco was that .. model wise. You want that for high elves? no? give it a eye color option and close the damn discussion. You can't please everyone and lets be honest high elf fans you still believe they will ever get a offical spot in the Alliance?
    A change in the HE model may come under a decent excuse. example:
    - It could be said that the current model of the BE is the mutated model of a thalasian elve, given by the corruption caused by the interaction with fel magic.
    - The new HE model would be Thalasian Elve's uncorrupted model.
    Easy.

The problem here is not the excuse or if it is well supported by the lore, since Blizzard has shown that they can do anything in wow without having to be 100% attached to the principles and lore already established in the game. example:
    - Now, the helm of domination was stolen from the shadowlands by the nathrezim and not forged by them as it had been said in the beginning.

This happened to integrate 3 things that the players wanted by giving them a consistent corelation:
    - lich king
    - shadowlands
    - new expansion

excuse not 100% tied to the lore or the principles ?: the helm of domination is a kind of key to enter the shadowlands.
    Easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    There's also going to be a lot of High elfers who are not going to be happy with whatever model they get IF they ever got it so to appease the few I feel Blizz are best sticking with their current stance that the High elves now belong to the Horde in the form of the Blood Elves.
    Yeah… the integration of VE (for the Alliance) proves your point...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Broflake View Post
    Then you must be super offended to see so many blood elves (void elves) as an allied race of the alliance

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignaz View Post
    fel crystals were to empower the city and expand fel radiation to the blood elves (which keeps changing them).
    what change? again, there is no canon change, you are making things up
    you forgot blood elves being changed by fel energy
    Except they didn't, and i already show you canon proof of that.

Playable kul'tiran are that tall, strong/fat for their lifestyle, not for being another race. They are simply human, that's all
    you don't become 8ft tall because your lifestyle, its impossible, they are not "simply" human, they are a subrace of humans

Exactly. Who blessed the kul'tiran to be fat, ronald mcdonald?
    If you are still going to troll and parrot this kind of thing i recommend you drop this conversation, at least with me.

Actually you can, look at the before/after photos of people losing a lot of weight and you will see the differences in their features. In terms of height, well ... humans come in many sizes, colors and shapes.
    wrong

one thing is ''said it'' and another to really ''happen''. The fact that the sunwell exists and the need of both high elves and blood elves to visit it is proof that they are still addicted
    show me a proof, a canon source, confirming they are still addict then, cause just because they are till using dont mean they are still addict.
    I see the same example of recolor here.
    HE and BE have the same color.

no, their population grows because they have a high and uncontrolled reproduction rate, which I already said did not come to the case in HE situation
    yes, therefore elves numbers don't grow like that and you were wrong.
    Irrelevant. Read again

It may be true but irrelevant. Read again.
    what i have to read again to know you are wrong? its totally relevant and it contradict what you said.
    We don't want half-elves, we want HE for the alliance (no VE and no BE)
    And will end up with none.

a similar story to that of the blood elves.
    being close to fel energies and drink literally demon blood is totally different, not similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Astranea View Post
    Hmm, I thought I already mentioned all of this, but maybe you did not feel like reading it?

Let me try again:
    maybe you didn't read my question, let me ask again, forget about all the non-existent options you said, lets theorize that they would do that, do you think people who want HE would be ok with this? just NE with HE color?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    He did not say both. He used "plural" because the question is talking about a group of people!

Of course Blizzard would say "they" when referring to the "thin humans" since it's not one thin human, but many! If people ask "hey, Blizz, are you going to make the tortollans playable?" do you think Blizzard would say "no, he/she/it will not be playable?"
    you like to call people ignorant and other things, but you do put the shoes sometime right? i would say its ironic, i will put the comment again:

Travis: So, Thin Man and Fat Man are what we call them internally. And no, they’re not intended to be a different race, [they’re] just variants on Kul Tirans.
    obviously, when asked about the thin humans, he answered for both, not unusual in a ineview..
    you can read the rest here:
    https://blizzardwatch.com/2018/04/05...-day-jimmy-lo/

Alright. I'm ending the conversation here. You have absolute zero understanding of how developing stuff in a video game work, and cherry-pick what statements the developers make are real or not.

I have a really hard time believing you're that misinformed, which means the only other option left is you're here in bad faith (to keep from using a less charitable descriptor) so I'm done, here.
    Thats why im saying is what i think, good for me that i never said tis a fact, you don't need to put your guns out, to me, if they intend to do then on launch they would have worked on then to join the allied race trio, and not work on other 3. So, I believe that they indeed were not planned to be an allied race, and only became after the playerbase asking for then, same with vulpera.

You can think they always intend to do then since bfa was in development, but i don't.
    But I am bookmarking this to remember the sheer WTF-ery you posted here.

"They literally did Kul'Tirans in one patch."

Geez, what a load fresh, stinky bull dung.
    wuuush, sometimes i forget how you like to nitpick, i meant to say they made the kultirans an allied race in one patch, before they had nothing besides their base customization, and they put then later, and still is very lackluster.

We see High Elves among the Void Elves in Telogrus. We might see High Elves as possible customization options for Void Elves in Shadowlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    what change? again, there is no canon change, you are making things up
    e.g. behavior, skin color, eye color, hair tone, etc.

you don't become 8ft tall because your lifestyle, its impossible, they are not "simply" human, they are a subrace of humans
    Actually, you can, factors such as diet and physical activity may be enough to make you higher than average, and that doesn't make you a sub race or something like that.

If you are still going to troll and parrot this kind of thing i recommend you drop this conversation, at least with me.
    Sorry for trolling u, really; but you made it easy for me this time.

wrong
    why? enlighten me, please

show me a proof, a canon source, confirming they are still addict then, cause just because they are till using dont mean they are still addict.
    It doesn't have to be written, you just have to see the context of the situation.
    e.g. If you are addicted to tobacco and smoke every day, you are addicted. You go to the psychiatrist and do therapy and supposedly overcome your addiction, but you still smoking.
    You can say everything you want but you are still an addict if you keep smoking

HE and BE have the same color.
    Nope

yes, therefore elves numbers don't grow like that and you were wrong.

what i have to read again to know you are wrong? its totally relevant and it contradict what you said.
    I will explain it to you once again so you can save searches:
    - a long-lived population grows its numbers and does not reduce as a non-long-lived population does. why? because a long-lived population is not tied to the mortality standards of non-long-lived populations. this would (in the case of the Thalassian elves) that an elf went to the park to play elfball with his great-grandson quietly.
    - I emphasize: it does not have to do with its reproduction speed or with the number of children that each elf has

And will end up with none.
    We won't know until it happens. That's why we keep asking for playable HE for the alliance. (no blood elves or void elves)

being close to fel energies and drink literally demon blood is totally different, not similar.
    The only thing different is the magnitude of the effect on each race. But both were changed in one way or another (similar)

maybe you didn't read my question, let me ask again, forget about all the non-existent options you said, lets theorize that they would do that, do you think people who want HE would be ok with this? just NE with HE color?
    well, I wouldn't mind if they added nozdormu style elves as a model for HE
    Last edited by Ignaz; 2019-11-17 at 12:04 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    forget about all the non-existent options you said
    Well, I can accept counterarguments about the eyes (can you please elaborate specifically as to why blue would not be appropriate as a night elf pupil color beneath the glow, seen they have blue hair and skin?), or disagreements about making all sorts of hair dyes available to all races (again, I would love to read your take on this rather than be dismissed without explanations, seen it is not such an advanced technology and it would not be against the lore).

But that's one out of four, two at most if you wanna be really narrowminded about something as simple as hair dyes, so not 'ALL'. As for the 'NON-EXISTING' part, I sure hope you are not arguing that the night elves do not already have pink skin and face tattoos... because they really already do, I swear! :P

lets theorize that they would do that, do you think people who want HE would be ok with this? just NE with HE color?
    Why not? I certainly would be. I know several others who would. And previously on this very thread between one argument and another I read some other people saying that they would find it nice, too.

Many Wildhammer fans are very thrilled about the new customizations for the dwarves, even with regular dwarf racials. Many troll fans reacted the same way about all the different new options. I do not think it would be very different for the Alliance fanbase, if they were granted extra bits for the night elves, as not everyone is a hard core fanatic. In fact, I am pretty sure MOST of the high elves fans would be happy to settle for some tiny extra options here and there to make a look-alike night elf, rather than nothing. Besides, the high elves in wow DID share the night elf models in Vanilla. If it worked for Blizzard back then, it can still work for me.

At the same time, I would also be totally happy if the Horde would get their own blue eyes for blood elves. Horde ain't for me, but I do not envy the character model (besides, even if, void elves) and I see no reasons why the Blood Elves should not enjoy the choice since they literally were High Elves before they changed their name. It certainly does not spoil my fun if someone else has fun too. I just hope I can also have some little things to be happy about, so we can all be happy.
    Last edited by Astranea; 2019-11-17 at 12:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenavn View Post
    We see High Elves among the Void Elves in Telogrus. We might see High Elves as possible customization options for Void Elves in Shadowlands.
    More likely they are there to permit Void Elf players to argue that they began as a High Elf rather than a Blood Elf. Void Elves are the result of a particular transformative process and the skin tones seem to be a part of that, as well as a differentiating factor between Blood/High Elves and Void Elves. Void Elves look the way they do for a reason.

It would be better if, when the Void Elf customization pass comes (and right now it is years away), that Blizzard leans into the void aspect of the Void Elves and fully expresses that fantasy rather than attempting to pretend to be something they can't be.

7+ Year Old Account
    e.g. behavior, skin color, eye color, hair tone, etc.
    those things are all false, they have the same skin color, same behavior, same hair tone and the blue eye is not a vallid point since there is blood elves with blue eyes.

Actually, you can, factors such as diet and physical activity may be enough to make you higher than average, and that doesn't make you a sub race or something like that.
    you cannot get a average of 2ft by that, the heck you are talking about? you don't know how this is insane?

show me one person who did that.

Sorry for trolling u, really; but you made it easy for me this time.
    so, you admit you are wrong and just trying to troll? its a start.

It doesn't have to be written, you just have to see the context of the situation.
    you don't have proof, you have headcanon, despite they saying the light cured their addiction, all right

Nope
    yes they have, is stated in the warcraft encyclopedia(that you refuse yo acknowledge) the only difference between BE and HE is political

I will explain it to you once again so you can save searches:
    - a long-lived population grows its numbers and does not reduce as a non-long-lived population does. why? because a long-lived population is not tied to the mortality standards of non-long-lived populations. this would (in the case of the Thalassian elves) that an elf went to the park to play elfball with his great-grandson quietly.
    Say that to species in extinction who live long, its not how it works, long live-population don't have much children, therefore their number don't grow exponentialy, elves would have one children or not having children at all, in hundread years they could still be in the same numbers, regardless if they didn't die for old age

short-lived exercises reproduce a lot so they can replenish the old dyng, and by a hundread they will surpass the initial population;

- I emphasize: it does not have to do with its reproduction speed or with the number of children that each elf has
    The population number and growth have all to do with the reproduction speed an the number of children the population have.
    The only thing different is the magnitude of the effect on each race. But both were changed in one way or another (similar)
    correction, the only thing similar is the fel magic, was involved, everything else is different, and no, BE didn't had any major difference despite an glow in their eyes, who do not change their race.

Well, I can accept counterarguments about the eyes (can you please elaborate specifically as to why blue would not be appropriate as a night elf pupil color beneath the glow, seen they have blue hair and skin?), or disagreements about making all sorts of hair dyes available to all races (again, I would love to read your take on this rather than be dismissed without explanations, seen it is not such an advanced technology and it would not be against the lore).
    blizzard like to emphasize that something have to make sense in the lore, like the race/class combination and customization/allied race

NE don't have HE skin/hair color, they are other race, it would make s much sense as human skin orc by example;
    Why not? I certainly would be. I know several others who would. And previously on this very thread between one argument and another I read some other people saying that they would find it nice, too.
    just saying passing years with those kind of threads you know the majorly don't want a compromise or something similar, if so, Void elves would be enough(essentially HE with another color) they want what they idealize, and its a BE/HE thing, or that model enhanced (buffer with tattoos) by example

just saying i would not care if E got HE colors, im just saying it would not make any difference, people would still want HE

those things are all false, they have the same skin color, same behavior, same hair tone and the blue eye is not a vallid point since there is blood elves with blue eyes.
    wrong

you cannot get a average of 2ft by that, the heck you are talking about? you don't know how this is insane?
    dude, What world do you live in?
    So, for you, a malnourished child will grow in the same way as a well-nourished child? Or, will a child who has a good physical activity grow in the same way as a ceding one?
    And if the child grows taller, does that make him a different race?
    Or maybe, what you are thinking is that if an adult does these things it will not grow. If that is the case, I apologize for not making me understand. It is obvious that an adult does not grow that way since being an adult has already gone through puberty and all the processes of growth have been paused.
    The body growth of a person from childhood is based on 5 elements:
    - nutrition
    - Genetic heritage
    - physical activity
    - hormonal system
    - environment
    leaving aside hormones, and genetic heritage (since it is a game that does not make any of that clear) we can only take into account the physical activity and feeding of a Kul'tirano child until adulthood + the difficulties that the environment poses.
    It has already been explained to us that thanks to hard work as sailors, the Kul'tirans have grown that way. that's it.

show me one person who did that.
    Do that research by yourself, I won't make things easier like that.

so, you admit you are wrong and just trying to troll? its a start.
    HAHAHA.. no. I was just trolling you about ronald mcdonald's blessing. I still thinking you're wrong

you don't have proof, you have headcanon, despite they saying the light cured their addiction, all right
    not headcanon, just logic. And Again, it is one thing to say that you are no longer addicted and another is to prove it.

yes they have, is stated in the warcraft encyclopedia(that you refuse yo acknowledge) the only difference between BE and HE is political
    mmm... wow principles say otherwise.

Say that to species in extinction who live long, its not how it works, long live-population don't have much children, therefore their number don't grow exponentialy, elves would have one children or not having children at all, in hundread years they could still be in the same numbers, regardless if they didn't die for old age
    man, I will not explain it again. if you don't want to understand it, fine; I do not care. Anyway, numbers are no longer an excuse to make a race non-playable

short-lived exercises reproduce a lot so they can replenish the old dyng, and by a hundread they will surpass the initial population;
    I don't know anything about the reproduction rate of the exercises

The population number and growth have all to do with the reproduction speed an the number of children the population have.
    Not in this case

correction, the only thing similar is the fel magic, was involved, everything else is different, and no, BE didn't had any major difference despite an glow in their eyes, who do not change their race.
    There are differences, you just don't want to see them
    Last edited by Ignaz; 2019-11-17 at 02:08 AM.

you like to call people ignorant and other things, but you do put the shoes sometime right?
    How can I "put on the shoes" if you haven't got them off your feet yet in this conversation?

obviously, when asked about the thin humans, he answered for both, not unusual in a ineview..
    He was simply clarifying how they differentiate the three kinds internally.

Then let me school you.

This is the MMO-Champion's post on the front page, posted April 5, 2018. The same date as your precious article, and it is written there, in black-and-white, the third bullet point in the Highlights section:

• Kul'Tiran and Zandalari Trolls will come later in the expansion.

So, I'll repeat again to get into your thick skull: Kul'Tirans were already planned as an allied race before the game even went live.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    A change in the HE model may come under a decent excuse. example:
    - It could be said that the current model of the BE is the mutated model of a thalasian elve, given by the corruption caused by the interaction with fel magic.
    - The new HE model would be Thalasian Elve's uncorrupted nce
    Why are you quoting me, if you say we need a differnt model.. meaning you didnt read.
    There is no reason why that model needs to be changed..

Also: stop with the nozdormu model bullshit, they are no night elves my god.

5+ Year Old Account
    something have to make sense in the lore, like the race/class combination and customization/allied race

NE don't have HE skin
    Seriously dude, the NE already have pink skins.

If by your own words all the totally new colors of the darkspear trolls can be dismissed as genetic variations due to common heritage, there is no way one or two extra pink skins would break the elven lore. They also used o be the the same people... which is why they do not only have blue skins.

hair color
    Yet I am still waiting for the part where you explain me why hair dyes used by barber shops would be against the lore if they were unlocked for all races.

Purely cosmetic, and low tech.
    All it would take would be for the extra colors to be only available at the barber, for a higher fee than racial colors.

Done.

it would make s much sense as human skin orc by example
    Except that night elves in game ALREADY have several pink skins. But maybe you never played alliance and do not know. Should I make a screenshot?

just saying passing years with those kind of threads you know the majorly don't want a compromise or something similar, if so, Void elves would be enough(essentially HE with another color) they want what they idealize, and its a BE/HE thing, or that model enhanced (buffer with tattoos) by example

just saying i would not care if E got HE colors, im just saying it would not make any difference, people would still want HE
    Argument invalid. People complain that they wanted high elf COLORS, not the blood elf model specifically. They would be very happy with another original model, in fact.

Hence, since they ask about colors rather than shape, and the void elves do not have the right colors people are still asking.

But... many people stated on this thread that they would be happy if void elfes had the right color options, and I believe they justify the matter pointing out that Alleria is a void elf and she has the correct looks.

The blood/void elf model could be used, sure, but having the model without the colors means nothing to someone wanting to play a high elf.

Ability to dye a night elf hair in a barber shop and an extra shades of pink to the skin of a race which already have several pink skins will not break the lore. Even you must be able to see it.
    Last edited by Astranea; 2019-11-17 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Why the hell are people still arguing against the inclusion of Alliance High Elves?

Like... are you so depraved that you can't see other people happy and fulfilled? Does your existence worsen if someone else's improves? Sheesh.

• Numbers don't matter. The Pandaren player is ONE individual who left the Wandering Isle and sides with either Horde or Alliance.
    • The fact that Blood Elves are biologically High Elves doesn't matter. The concept of a High Elf has developed over the years into something else than simply Quel'dorei living in Silvermoon. It's about exiled elves who prefer arcane magic and the Light, and who refuse to budge from their former allies on the Alliance over that isolated Garithos-incident.
    • High Elves potentially representing just a small visual change from Blood Elves doesn't matter. Mag'har Orcs are literally just brown orcs. Lightforged Draenei underwent a little ritual and got tattoos. Highmountain Tauren, in fact, are a great example for why High Elves make sense. They, too, are like an isolated, offshoot tribe which has been kind of "exiled" from their original species. Small visual and cultural changes but fundamentally the same. The same goes for High Elves.
    • The amount of elven races currently in the game doesn't matter. Who gives a crap if there's fifty more orc races, or eleven new undead? Let it happen. More content is more content. It's not like one additional elven race - and a long-requested fan-favourite at that - would detract anything from the rest of the game.
    • Anything the developers ever said about High Elves doesn't matter. They've said a ton of stuff over the years, and much of it has changed. Classic WoW is the obvious example. Hell, they change their fundamental design philosophy with every new expansion these days. Every year it's like "[...] but what we learned was that, ultimately, this didn't really work out. We left too much of X behind, or we did too much of Y, so this year we're doing everything differently!"

Just give players some damn High Elves and let it be settled.
    Even i that don't want high elves agreed with what you typed. Indeed the amount of players that are already claiming for years they want high elves should just have them. But i guess blizzard said void elves instead of high elves, and i don't see them add high elves after that, but there's many ways to introduce it still.
    I will just maintain distance of this topic, i was banned and wanted to quote you (because i made a joke about dks belfs looking like high elves because of the eyes, but i guess people got offended). Anyway, i will keep myself in distance from this mega thread. And just wanted to say i agree with the points you made.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Why are you quoting me, if you say we need a differnt model.. meaning you didnt read.
    There is no reason why that model needs to be changed..
    why couldn't i? You have your idea, good for you. I have mine.
    It's an open discussion, not a private one

Also: stop with the nozdormu model bullshit, they are no night elves my god.
    I will continue asking for any model that I want, you cannot force me to not ask for something you don't want.

Also: if you don't want to be quoted, then you have to open a private post where you can't be quoted.
    And also: Nozdormu is personified with the form of a HE not a NE. He has the old NE model, that's another thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    So, I'll repeat again to get into your thick skull: Kul'Tirans were already planned as an allied race before the game even went live.
    because the playerbase asked for, they would not be one, and thats why they did other 3 races for the launch instead of then obviously

wrong
    prove it wrong, im waiting.
    dude, What world do you live in?
    in the real world, where a person don't grow 2ft tall because a lifestyle, i will ignore everything else you said in this part cause you have no idea what you are talking about.

do that research by yourself, I won't make things easier like that.
    You made the claim, you are the one to proof those kinds of things, not me, until that its bullshit and it will not happen with elves.

not headcanon, just logic. And Again, it is one thing to say that you are no longer addicted and another is to prove it.
    and one thing is to say you still are and how you didn't prove that.

mmm... wow principles say otherwise.
    what wow principles? the ones in your head? cause the encyclopedia make pretty clear.
    man, I will not explain it again. if you don't want to understand it, fine; I do not care. Anyway, numbers are no longer an excuse to make a race non-playable
    how can you explin something you are wrong about it? i didn't make the number claim, you did and you were still wrong about it.

Not in this case
    it always have to do with, its the population dynamics.

There are differences, you just don't want to see them
    fanfic and headcanon differences are out of question, and eys i don't see those.

again:
    High elves and blood elves are physiologically the same race, and the difference between high and blood elves is only political
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/High_elf#c...e-EncycHEBE-10

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously dude, the NE already have pink skins.
    a ton of pink skin yes not "white" human skin like blood elves, they don't have human/blood elf color;

If by your own words all the totally new colors of the darkspear trolls can be dismissed as genetic variations due to common heritage, there is no way one or two extra pink skins would break the elven lore. They also used o be the the same people... which is why they do not only have blue skins.
    the problem is those already existed ingame and have lore reasons of why they exist.
    Yet I am still waiting for the part where you explain me why hair dyes used by barber shops would be against the lore if they were unlocked for all races.
    i don't remember saying they can't get hair color tough

Except that night elves in game ALREADY have several pink skins. But maybe you never played alliance and do not know. Should I make a screenshot?
    sure, again pink, not human skin color, the ones blood elves have

Argument invalid. People complain that they wanted high elf COLORS, not the blood elf model specifically. They would be very happy with another original model, in fact.
    like i said, most people on this threads are clearly adamant and only want "alliance high elves" they don't care much about a compromise, and anything else it would be considered a defeat, so they can do that, they can invent some nonsense lore reason of why they are white now, but i bet my left nut it will not be enough and people would still want "alliance high elves"

because the playerbase asked for, they would not be one, and thats why they did other 3 races for the launch instead of then obviously
    You have to be baiting, by now. You not only have absolutely zero evidence that Kul'Tirans were added "due to player demand" and "were done in one patch" other than your delusions, but we have developer commentary AND a post from the MMO-Champion's front page posted in the same day as your "Holy Article" saying that Kul'Tirans were already planned as allied race before BfA even went live!

There's a few names for what you're doing: being delusional, denying reality, and other less friendly terms that could get me infracted.

If this were the case then it would be another incentive to keep asking for HE

prove it wrong, im waiting.
    You just have to see them, it's easy.

in the real world, where a person don't grow 2ft tall because a lifestyle, i will ignore everything else you said in this part cause you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Read again...or not. I don't care about your lack of knowledge anymore.

You made the claim, you are the one to proof those kinds of things, not me, until that its bullshit and it will not happen with elves.
    you just have to look for before / after photos of people who have lost or gained a lot of weight and see the difference in their faces. I will not do it for you.

and one thing is to say you still are and how you didn't prove that.
    what?
    I don't know if you think that if you say you got over your addiction but still smoking, youy stop being addicted
    You have to study a little more that case.

what wow principles? the ones in your head? cause the encyclopedia make pretty clear.
    Principles that are well established since the franchise begins; like the consequence of interacting with fel energy.

how can you explin something you are wrong about it? i didn't make the number claim, you did and you were still wrong about it.
    You have to work a little more with that logic of yours

it always have to do with, its the population dynamics.
    Not in this case, we are talking about an imaginary long-lived population of beings that can live up to 500 years or more. Simple

fanfic and headcanon differences are out of question, and eys i don't see those.
    Of course you don't. That's why you have to open your eyes and see that are not fanfic and headcanon. It's easy.
    Last edited by Ignaz; 2019-11-17 at 03:11 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    It would be better if, when the Void Elf customization pass comes (and right now it is years away), that Blizzard leans into the void aspect of the Void Elves and fully expresses that fantasy rather than attempting to pretend to be something they can't be.
    They're not doing this with current upcoming race customization. And nothing they've said indicates this. You'd be absurd to think that the amount of variety the original races are getting won't be something desired by those that consider an Allied Race their favorite race to play.

Also here: "Want some of my jungle love?" - Male Troll flirt. Specific to the jungle. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Flirt

Again, not that it even has to go that deep because a 1 population race (Dark Troll) is becoming a customization option.

Everything about the upcoming customizations just screams "variety" "diversity" and I think you're at a fault trying to lean in and think that people who unlocked Allied Races would like to be treated 2nd-handed in terms of the increased customization options.

These are also races that are considered "prestige races" that you unlock aka more effort put into getting to play them than any of the current original races. Why would people who put more effort into a race unlock be alright with lesser diversity in their race options when their time comes?
    Last edited by FlubberPuddy; 2019-11-17 at 06:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    They're not doing this with current upcoming race customization. And nothing they've said indicates this. You'd be absurd to think that the amount of variety the original races are getting won't be something desired by those that consider an Allied Race their favorite race to play.

Also here: "Want some of my jungle love?" - Male Troll flirt. Specific to the jungle. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Flirt

Again, not that it even has to go that deep because a 1 population race (Dark Troll) is becoming a customization option.

Everything about the upcoming customizations just screams "variety" "diversity" and I think you're at a fault trying to lean in and think that people who unlocked Allied Races would like to be treated 2nd-handed in terms of the increased customization options.

These are also races that are considered "prestige races" that you unlock aka more effort put into getting to play them than any of the current original races. Why would people who put more effort into a race unlock be alright with lesser diversity in their race options when their time comes?
    Page 700. How depressing.

In regards to your response, the original response still stands. The original races have a lot more leeway in terms of customization of carrying forth the fantasy of other sub-groups who share the species. Void Elves and Lightforged Draenei are the ones least able to partake of this approach given the extremely specific circumstances of their differentiation from their parent races.

Nor am I saying that those who pick these races should expect to be treated as second class when it comes to future customization options. Should the Allied races get a customization pass, they will undoubtedly get a plethora of extra options. Where I question your logic is your expectation that they will actually get high elf like customizations at all, and whether that will actually be enough even if they did.

In regards to the first point, the expectation that Void Elves will get high elf like skins. This is possible, as Afrasiabi did say it was possible. However, possible does not mean guaranteed or even probable. It means possible. I regard the outcome as unlikely for several reasons. Firstly, they knew what they were doing when they create Void Elves in the first place rather than give the Alliance High Elf exiles, allowing high elf like customization would go counter to what they deliberately intended in the first place. Given the importance they placed on faction differentiation, it would seem a counter-intuitive approach.
    Secondly, it would make more sense to lean into the Void fantasy represented by the void elves as they are the only race in the game with whom such a fantasy can be expressed. There is already a traditional high elf race in the game which will have long received it's customization path by the time Void Elves get a look, and I doubt they will waste the opportunity to simply do a retread on Void Elves.

But, it is possible. Of course, as I have explained at length, even should it happen, and even if it meets your own personal expectations, the unique circumstances of Void Elves means you cannot pretend your Void Elf is a traditional high elf. It will always be a Void Elf.