7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You have to be baiting, by now. You not only have absolutely zero evidence that Kul'Tirans were added "due to player demand" and "were done in one patch" other than your delusions, but we have developer commentary AND a post from the MMO-Champion's front page posted in the same day as your "Holy Article" saying that Kul'Tirans were already planned as allied race before BfA even went live!

There's a few names for what you're doing: being delusional, denying reality, and other less friendly terms that could get me infracted.
    Like i said, they didn't plan they do be allied race, thats why they didn't show then on blizzcon, instead, they have showed other 3. and yes im firmly believe they just became because the playerbase ask for it.

If they did, why not put then with Zandalari from the beginning? they showed dark iron, then they replaces zandalari to go together with Kul'tirans. By 8.0 they didn't even had enough customization, to justify they would end up being an allied race like vulpera had after the playerbase reaction.

Again, im not saying its a fact, you don't have to put your guns out and act like this is a fight and you have to destroy "your enemy", its my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignaz View Post
    You just have to see them, it's easy.
    no proofs all right.
    Read again...or not. I don't care about your lack of knowledge anymore
    says the guy who said a person can increase 2ft by their llifestyle.

You just have to look for before / after photos of people who have lost or gained a lot of weight and see the difference in their faces. I will not do it for you.
    dodging.
    what?
    I don't know if you think that if you say you got over your addiction but still smoking, youy stop being addicted
    You have to study a little more that case.
    this is not a proof;

Principles that are well established since the franchise begins; like the consequence of interacting with fel energy.
    proved false by wow encyclopedia.
    You have to work a little more with that logic of yours
    dodging
    Not in this case
    p-r-o-f then

we are talking about an imaginary long-lived population of beings that can live up to 500 years or more. Simple
    who don't have children often, therefore, their population cannot grow exponetially like other races and they will always stay behind

its the fate of every "immortal" or long lived race, take the night elves by example, more than 10.000 years and Malfurion and tyrande don't have any children, this is common for elves, so no, their population would not grow that fast.

Of course you don't. That's why you have to open your eyes and see that are not fanfic and headcanon. It's easy.
    there are blood elves with blue eyes, and i show you a canon proof that the only difference elves have are political, not eyes, not skin not, but political.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    no proofs all right.
    I already indicated them, you just don't want to accept them. And even if it was only a political difference, it would work just as well, just look at high mountain tauren.

says the guy who said a person can increase 2ft by their llifestyle.
    If you do it since childhood, and if you have a good genetic inheritance, yes, it can happen. Obviously following good habits

dodging.
    hahaha… Sure

this is not a proof;
    it is. Pure logic.
    What is happening is that you don't want to accept that I'm right

proved false by wow encyclopedia.
    Of course. Corruption by fel magic is only a lie

dodging
    sure

p-r-o-f then
    use the forcé... of logic

there are blood elves with blue eyes, and i show you a canon proof that the only difference elves have are political, not eyes, not skin not, but political.
    It's not just about blue eyes, and if the difference were merely political, it would still work.
    Last edited by Ignaz; 2019-11-17 at 08:38 PM.

I would prefer the nozdormu model, but it could work.
    I just saw this guy. Put a new face model and all and it would be perfect.

Also i feel blizzard doesn't make males faces the best, that's why i see so much more female chars even with guys playing females, not just because they are sexy, but because males are not that amazing looking, i wanted this more manly faces, more thin and badass like this, i would like elves to have more this face structure/expressions:

Or even like exactly Nozdormu's face.

Last edited by Shakana; 2019-11-17 at 08:45 PM.

Like i said, they didn't plan they do be allied race, thats why they didn't show then on blizzcon
    Alright. If you're going to insist with your delusion, then explain this:

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    I just saw this guy. Put a new face model and all and it would be perfect.

I never liked the blood elf pose. if that one was completely upright it would be perfect

Also i feel blizzard doesn't make males faces the best, that's why i see so much more female chars even with guys playing females, not just because they are sexy, but because males are not that amazing looking, i wanted this more manly faces, more thin and badass like this, i would like elves to have more this face structure/expressions:
    totally agree. If they put a little more effort into those details, especially in races like NE (males) would have a greater population in the game.
    on the other hand. Always in the mmo 80% of female characters are from male players O.O''

something like this should be the VE would look great

Or even like exactly Nozdormu's face.

For me, it would be ideal

I never liked the blood elf pose. if that one was completely upright it would be perfect
    That's so true, they look weird as well on their postures. Male should have option on posture too. Stand straight like humans, even being elves.

something like this should be the VE would look great
    It would look insanely amazing!

That's so true, they look weird as well on their postures. Male should have option on posture too. Stand straight like humans, even being elves.
    maybe we'll see that option in future BE customizations. it would be a great addition.

It would look insanely amazing!
    If they looked that way. I would do 1000 VE without hesitation

If in the future they update the customization for the Allied races, they should put more options of this type. so they don't look just like purple blood elves.

@Ignaz

maybe we'll see that option in future BE customizations. it would be a great addition.
    I'm waiting for stuff like this and many other options on belves to come true.

If they looked that way. I would do 1000 VE without hesitation

If in the future they update the customization for the Allied races, they should put more options of this type. so they don't look just like purple blood elves.
    They will end up giving more, because they are now focusing on the old ones.

Old ones were miles behind with the allied races new looks. Including belves feeling so old when adding void elves.

They are ok for now.

But look how great and badass that design looks. It's really amazing, i'm even going to keep looking at it, so i get in love with it, so it will never be added. Lol!
    I like to dream and be masochist.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Page 700. How depressing.
    NOW? And not 699 pages ago? You've probably been here batting this around a majority of those 700 pages. Regardless of one's stance, this debate needs to die. That's why I want Blizzard to do something one way or another to end it, be it give Void Elves fair skin and hair options, or just come outright and say "you're not getting those options, High Elf fans, EVER." But they're scared to potentially alienate either side, so this debate drags on like a dying mule. Doesn't even matter what I want anymore. This thread has reached critical mass of ridiculousness some 599 pages ago.
    Last edited by Kyphael; 2019-11-18 at 01:23 AM.

I'm waiting for stuff like this and many other options on belves to come true.
    Another thing I want for BE are scars like lor'themar. Totally Badass.

They will end up giving more, because they are now focusing on the old ones.

Old ones were miles behind with the allied races new looks. Including belves feeling so old when adding void elves.
    That's true. Well... 40 new customizations, baby. Let's see what the future holds for us

But look how great and badass that design looks. It's really amazing, i'm even going to keep looking at it, so i get in love with it, so it will never be added. Lol!

I like to dream and be masochist.
    Almost everyone here is. My friend

@Ignaz
    Another thing I want for BE are scars like lor'themar. Totally Badass.
    Oh boi. Don't get me started how much i thought it was badass when i saw his new updated model.

I feel sorry for us players not being able to get models like the NPCs. They should just do it with this updates. Cmon we suffered too long.

Me as a blood elf, would love to have a body like Windrunners. Instead of a little tiny boobies with a nice thin body. I want to look like a proper lady with some curves and round tits. - Not being dirty, just speaking normal as i can.

When i saw Valeera's eyes, the hair not clipping through the hood, how everything is so well done... REEEEEEE!

Even her glowing eyes. I think they are working on glowing eyes like her. They said they took off the color of blood elves female of dk to work better on the glowing. And that's just amazing. They will look much better.

Take a look at it again, looks more realistic. And her face is so pretty! I want this face! I'm a player but i want to be an NPC because i get so jealous! Those 2 looks absolutely amazing. And even Alleria. My heart, Blizzard. Don't do this to me. I can't keep drooling over my screen, and not being able to make a character like that myself.

Sylvanas i still prefer the old model- Sylvanas progression updated looks. She was a normal blood elf, with pale skin and red eyes. They can just copy NPCs elves customizations to characters of the players. Imagine. I can't (here comes my masochism again)

From a Night elf, to a normal blood elf, to a NPC elves update. I can only say anything can happen on wow.
    Even high elves can have a change of heart and forgive the blood elves and join them again, or just be a neutral race, just as pandas.

That's true. Well... 40 new customizations, baby. Let's see what the future holds for us
    *DROOL*

Almost everyone here is. My friend
    I guess! I mean this thread is proof of that. We keep dreaming about additions.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-11-18 at 01:30 AM.

Oh boi. Don't get me started how much i thought it was badass when i saw his new updated model.

I feel sorry for us players not being able to get models like the NPCs. They should just do it with this updates. Cmon we suffered too long.
    I think we will end up having many NPC-like customizations. but what I think is that they will not be completely equal. I guess to leave immaculate the appearance of the protagonists of the story.

Me as a blood elf, would love to have a body like Windrunners. Instead of a little tiny boobies with a nice thin body. I want to look like a proper lady with some curves and round tits. - Not being dirty, just speaking normal as i can.
    maybe one of those 40 customizations is body composure, like GW2

When i saw Valeera's eyes, the hair not clipping through the hood, how everything is so well done... REEEEEEE!
    I fell in love with this model too. I always wondered why they didn't make her a model more similar to what she had in the comics or like the heroes of the storm model.

Even her glowing eyes. I think they are working on glowing eyes like her. They said they took off the color of blood elves female of dk to work better on the glowing. And that's just amazing. They will look much better.
    yeah… I never liked those flashlight eyes. Valeera's eyes model are better.

Take a look at it again, looks more realistic. And her face is so pretty! I want this face! I'm a player but i want to be an NPC because i get so jealous! Those 2 looks absolutely amazing. And even Alleria. My heart, Blizzard. Don't do this to me. I can't keep drooling over my screen, and not being able to make a character like that myself.
    Just one more year. we will see those new eyes.

Sylvanas i still prefer the old model- Sylvanas progression updated looks. She was a normal blood elf, with pale skin and red eyes. They can just copy NPCs elves customizations to characters of the players. Imagine. I can't (here comes my masochism again)

From a Night elf, to a normal blood elf, to a NPC elves update. I can only say anything can happen on wow.
    Sylvanas is Blizz's spoiled daughter. it will surely revive more visual updates in the next expansión

Even high elves can have a change of heart and forgive the blood elves and join them again, or just be a neutral race, just as pandas.
    I don't think they make BE or HE a neutral race. I believed that in the next expansion we would see a change in the faction system, opening the opportunity for some races to become neutral (BE being the most obvious). But Blizz didn't want it that way.

I see many ways to integrate HE as a playable race, also emphasizing the conflict between HE and BE (alliance vs horde). But most likely Blizz integrates them as a customization. for an existing race (whether or not backed by lore)
    but, hey ... it's worth dreaming

*DROOL*
    Yeah

I guess! I mean this thread is proof of that. We keep dreaming about additions.
    And asking for them

7+ Year Old Account
    I already indicated them, you just don't want to accept them. And even if it was only a political difference, it would work just as well, just look at high mountain tauren.
    i don't want your "indication" with no reference or canon quotes.

Highmountain taurens and normal taurens are not different by politcs since they are in the same faction, they are different by their own characteristics that they got after thousand of years in insolation and with the bless of cenarius.

If you do it since childhood, and if you have a good genetic inheritance, yes, it can happen. Obviously following good habits
    Sadly, elves are aleady adult, and with 2 eyars with the destruction and recover the sunwell they can do that, sadly, something its possible with kul'tians because they have generations to do so. i have to give you my congratulations cause you debunked your own argument with elves

Of course. Corruption by fel magic is only a lie
    yes it is, the elves didn't got corrupted, they got tainted, its just a side effect, like we going to argus and we didn't get corrupted because we were around fel energies.

use the forcé... of logic
    you can't, again

It's not just about blue eyes, and if the difference were merely political, it would still work.
    the difference is merely political, and no that alone don't work, and thats why you have void elves

Sadly, elves are aleady adult, and with 2 eyars with the destruction and recover the sunwell they can do that, sadly, something its possible with kul'tians because they have generations to do so. i have to give you my congratulations cause you debunked your own argument with elves
    why 2 years?...2 years since?
    emmm i wasn't talking about elves.

yes it is, the elves didn't got corrupted, they got tainted, its just a side effect, like we going to argus and we didn't get corrupted because we were around fel energies.
    well... i can't debate against blindness. Let's leave it that way, i am getting tired

you can't, again
    I can not what?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    NOW? And not 699 pages ago? You've probably been here batting this around a majority of those 700 pages. Regardless of one's stance, this debate needs to die. That's why I want Blizzard to do something one way or another to end it, be it give Void Elves fair skin and hair options, or just come outright and say "you're not getting those options, High Elf fans, EVER." But they're scared to potentially alienate either side, so this debate drags on like a dying mule. Doesn't even matter what I want anymore. This thread has reached critical mass of ridiculousness some 599 pages ago.
    Like people who want playable high elves would accept them saying no. They finally caved after 13 years and gave us the thalassian model. It's only a matter of time before they cave even more. Even if they copied void elf eye color and gave it to blood elves, the demand would still be there. And yeah, customization may not please everyone but at least then they could be high elves who can tap into the void without the physical change.
    Last edited by delus; 2019-11-18 at 04:27 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Page 700. How depressing.
    Is it? What about being the #2 contributor that's led to this point.
    But, it is possible. Of course, as I have explained at length, even should it happen, and even if it meets your own personal expectations, the unique circumstances of Void Elves means you cannot pretend your Void Elf is a traditional high elf. It will always be a Void Elf.
    The bold is all that matters. This is all that matters for those who are excited to finally get Wildhammer Dwarves, or pick w/e human ethnicity, or be w/e kind of troll, or a non-bony undead.

No one's gonna care that they have stoneform and are experts in archaeology, or that Stormwind was originally based on europeans, or that darkspears are jungle trolls, or that they're not decomposing.

And if the rumor about dark skin Blood Elves is true too, not going to care what the reason was for having fair skin in the first place.

I believe the reason Valeera's hair doesn't clip through her hood is because her hair and her hood (as well as her head) is one single 'entity', unlike it is for us, players, where 'head', 'hair' and 'helm' are three separate 'entities' on their own, which is what causes all the clipping.

5+ Year Old Account
    Secondly, it would make more sense to lean into the Void fantasy represented by the void elves as they are the only race in the game with whom such a fantasy can be expressed. There is already a traditional high elf race in the game which will have long received it's customization path by the time Void Elves get a look, and I doubt they will waste the opportunity to simply do a retread on Void Elves.
    I believe what we see with these increased customizations is a huge basis of options coming from player feedback.

Now you can make a human that looks just like you, it goes without saying people of different ethnicities always wished to be represented.
    Now you can make a Wildhammer Dwarf, something always requested.
    Now you can have non-bone Undead, another major request.
    Now you can be various different kinds of troll tribes, another frequent request.

All of what was shown, was based on the large majority of player feedback.

We know without a doubt that the Void Elf model is popular not because of "Void" thematic, because we've already had that convo and others have come in here to say they've made one because it's the closest to a High Elf on Alliance or that they don't like bulky males on Alliance or they finally get to be an Elf Warlock -> basically more reasons for being a Void Elf other than "cuz I absolutely love the Void theme". Lots play Void Elves because it's the Thalassian model come to Alliance, simply painted blue/purple.

And we also know that the most frequent request concerning Void Elves customization options has been to bring some High Elf skins onto them or make them look more like Alleria. Some even going as far as to suggest being like a regular high elf out of combat and going void in combat akin to Worgen.

Taking all this in, and seeing that the new customization options are bringing in player based feedback of diversity, this is why it's logical to expect the same for the Allied Races. Or else yes indeed you will have people feeling like second class, why?

Because the increased diversity of options coming to original races are not sticking to their status quo, it is in fact doing the opposite and shaking it up.

<snip>
    First, I'm quoting my own post here, to remind you that this is something that challenges your delusion:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Alright. If you're going to insist with your delusion, then explain this:
    But now I've also found another little gem that further destroys your claims. You can click on either image, above or below, to see the originals:

On top of that, watch this Battle for Azeroth Q&A video. The question starts at 4:20, asking about Allied Races. Ion mentions the Dark Iron dwarves, then mentions the Mag'har orcs, and explains how 'mag'har' simply means 'uncorrupted' in orcish, and not the pox survivors from Outland... and then, at almost the 5:00 mark, Ion mentions two more allied races: the Zandalari, and the Kul'Tirans. In the next few days, the Kul'Tiran druid forms were datamined.

Are you ready to admit you are wrong?

Mechagnomes are the ancestor to gnomes from before the curse of flesh. You can see them running around in Ulduar, along with mecha-earthen and mecha-vrykul.

Junker gnomes are more recent gnomes that have began to use mechanical enhancements.

They actually have a distinct appearance and lore, which High/Blood elves do not. And the fel green eyes of the blood elves is not cannon.