Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Not aesthetics, altho that doesn't matter really these days, the best model is available to both factions now..

the secret behind what people will choose, if all gaming factors like racials are equal, and you have a good variety of aesthetics both ways, - is image.

Perception, image, vibe - this is what people will choose on. if you make a faction engaging interesting, by how you present it talk it up, show it off, people will get into it, especially when you show them quite cool. But you need an identity for the faction in order to do this well

The alliance's identity is present in both factions, and the horde has the better showing of that identity on it than the alliance does.. it's hard to focus in, home in on what makes the alliance loved and desired so you can make it attractive when the horde has similar/the same thing and better.

even if you give the alliance better, they're still going to look too close until you remove the alliance identities in the horde or make them significantly less prominent.

Then you can package and sell the alliance as THIS, make it look good and attractive, and later you can double down on what you desire the horde to be.

it is very problematic for this sort of thing when both factions share themes. This is why i keep saying, it's not enough to to bolster the alliance elves, you have to remove the alliance features, assets etc that are present on the horde elves as well. And doing this doesn't mean the end of the horde at all, in fact it opens the door for some truly interesting and cool things, that are not alliance based to happen with blood elves and Nightborne down the line.
    so while it might annoy and distress a few in the short term, it will make things much better.
    people, choose the faction where they can have an advantage in the final content of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post

As Void elves are easily the most unique and special race in the game, there's so much you can do with them.
    I really loved this concept..t he corruptions were innovative, the skin colours, especially where you can get purple hands and feet, the eye colour ones with the void eyes, .. it was brilliant. This is s what I imagine for void elf customisations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    That looks so cool! I want that for a hair color.
    It's cool, but I feel astral hair should go to the Night elves - you know - children of the stars et all - especially for Moon Priestesses, Highborne and Moonguard types, if they could add stars to it, then it would be cool..

For void elves, I would like hair like this..

It's basically the same cosmo star theme on the Starcursed void strider and also on the heritage armor chest void effect.. now if they had hair like that.. it would be soo cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    people, choose the faction where they can have an advantage in the final content of the game.
    I think that's only a small percentage of players. But it depends on how much you skew things like racials. Personally I wouldn't fix faction imbalance this way, it's only a band aid fix, it doesn't solve the fundamental problems with the alliance.

The alliance has been second rate and the dull, uninteresting faction, that even the horde elves do better alliance than the alliance. This is the main problem with the alliance. there is no avoiding favouring the alliance and buffing it substantially in the narrative, in features etc.. and better racials can help, but you'd be wise not to rely solely on racials, gameplay is such a fine and delicate thing.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's cool, but I feel astral hair should go to the Night elves - .
    It's actually a Nightborne thing which is already in game and very pressent in their culture.. you know.. arcane and whole that. same as Glowing finger tips etc, but I know you wont admit this.

I really loved this concept..t he corruptions were innovative, the skin colours, especially where you can get purple hands and feet, the eye colour ones with the void eyes, .. it was brilliant. This is s what I imagine for void elf customisations.

- - - Updated - - -

It's cool, but I feel astral hair should go to the Night elves - you know - children of the stars et all - especially for Moon Priestesses, Highborne and Moonguard types, if they could add stars to it, then it would be cool..

For void elves, I would like hair like this..

It's basically the same cosmo star theme on the Starcursed void strider and also on the heritage armor chest void effect.. now if they had hair like that.. it would be soo cool.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's only a small percentage of players. But it depends on how much you skew things like racials. Personally I wouldn't fix faction imbalance this way, it's only a band aid fix, it doesn't solve the fundamental problems with the alliance.

The alliance has been second rate and the dull, uninteresting faction, that even the horde elves do better alliance than the alliance. This is the main problem with the alliance. there is no avoiding favouring the alliance and buffing it substantially in the narrative, in features etc.. and better racials can help, but you'd be wise not to rely solely on racials, gameplay is such a fine and delicate thing.
    covenant is the proof of this. Most of the players choose the covenant not because they like it they choose it because of the statistics

covenant is the proof of this. Most of the players choose the covenant not because they like it they choose it because of the statistics
    Can confirm.

My main is an Affliction Warlock and I'd have loved to have gone Venthyr (because my Warlock is a Blood Elf and -Kael'thas-), but Night Fae is better, statistically.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    The Horde doesn't need to lose anything for the Alliance to gain their High Elves.
    ????????????????

After years, YEARS, is this not obvious? It is not? Really?

I don't know if I have ever felt more disappointed with the WoW community about any other topic than this, seriously, it's absolutely unbelievable...

It's simply the lore added as gameplay, with no changes nor retcons, and these questions just keep arising after YEARS of public discussion with many people involved...

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Can confirm.

My main is an Affliction Warlock and I'd have loved to have gone Venthyr (because my Warlock is a Blood Elf and -Kael'thas-), but Night Fae is better, statistically.
    anyone who is playing shadowlands knows it! even the guilds often require their players to covenant to join.

if someone wants the alliance to be popular and a lot of people want to go play the alliance they need to give them better racials

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    anyone who is playing shadowlands knows it! even the guilds often require their players to covenant to join.

if someone wants the alliance to be popular and a lot of people want to go play the alliance they need to give them better racials
    Is that truly a thing? I havent see it yet, is this a mythic raider thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    It's actually a Nightborne thing which is already in game and very pressent in their culture.. you know.. arcane and whole that. same as Glowing finger tips etc, but I know you wont admit this.
    You'll have a hard time explaining to me why it should qualify for Nightborne but not Night elves. I can understand and agree with a case for Nightborne to have this in addition. I wouldn't complain if it was given ot Nightborne only, though I would comment that night elves should have this.

At the end of the day, it is the Night elves that are the Children of the Stars, it is the night elves that have both an arcane and priesthood legacy that revolve around the stars and moon, even their druids have a portion (the balance druids) that looks upwards, and their culture and identity is rooted in the stars above.

I don't see why this can't be part of a Highborne/Moonguard arcane wielding night elf range of customisations. Nightborne are children of the night, not stars, but as they are night elven based, I can understand why they can have this and you would not see me objecting to Nightborne receiving this.

You may have decided that the part of the night elves that the Nightborne present is dead on the night elf side, but may I remind you it is part of the Night elves and their lore - and it is the very thing the name of the race takes from, if anything, more should be done to hone in on this unique identity and show how it dominated their civilization and how it expresses itself in both the rural centred forest druidism as well as the priesthood and kaldorei identity.

When you start planning these things, and think, okay.. in the case of the night elves, and the disaster that happened, what would a group like the Hyjal survivors leave behind and continue...? We know for the 10k period that specific group didn't use arcane magic, nor recovered any of their civilizations or lifestyle, but dedicated themselves to their vigil calling. druids had a different calling, there's was to nature, if you were a night elf and druid you would have responsibilities to both and both were connected.

But what part of your identity would remain? The star culture must have many facets that transcend the need for civilization. Sure, during the pre-sundering era, many applications, expressions would have developed in urban areas, but there would have been rural areas too, with a different type of life a lot closer to the one lived by those in the Hyjal group during the long vigil.

You can also study the impact of people like the Shen'dralar who have not changed their ways at all, and the Darnassians they recruit to their caste, especially those old Highborne who stayed with the Hyjal group and only recently returned to their original identity, adn the effect this must mean.

Then you flesh out the component f this star culture on the 3 main levels, in a city life -which you will show in the new night elf city, reminiscent of the pre-sundering era, in the priesthood which would have components for urban areas that are temple based, and components for rural areas which involve more hunting and patrolling, and finally the forest culture of the druids..

off course s a person long interested in the night elves, you have to understand, that I would require depth, and I would be looking across the whole race. At the end of the day, because I like this race, I am not interested in it being Pidgeon holed to one thing only - i.e. they have that forest thing. When I look at Humans and orcs, they have a much wider diversity, and i see this variation in the original concept of the night elves that had arcane roots and civilization, priesthood and religion that touched both urban and rural, and nature reverence shown best in the druids, added to this were the anti hero demon hunters - together you had an acceptable wide range and variation for the night elves that fit the profile of a race that once dominated the globe.

To only present them as forest elves, is a NERF of epic proportions down from the original concept which was the best portions of the Dark elves and the forest elves combined. Now I don't mind that the Nightborne are wholly dark elf portion, but I totally object to the Night elves been cut into the forest-elf-only portion. The night elves should have forest elf, dark elf, fel elf altogether. They are not an allied race, and they are not small race. The existence of the Nightborne shouldn't erase the Highborne, the Moonguard and the arcane side of the night elves - anymore than the Zandalari should remove stuff from the Darkspears or the Highmountain should now mean Tauren hone in on only one feature of their race's culture, or because we have Lightforged, Draenei shouldn't have light focus, but drift to something.

It is exactly the same thing people feel that with the Nightborne around, all of a sudden the arcane acumen and actions of the blood elves have been replaced like they don't need them. This is wrong too, the blood elves should still be seen and shown to have and wield the arcane. Blizzard did the same thing to the Night elven priesthood when the Draenei arrived and were made a priestly race. All of a sudden, we stopped all development of the Order of Elune, and all things priesthood were shunted to the draenei, . The good thing is that blizzard didn't undo the previous lore, but for those who now start insisting that the Order of Elune is not a priesthood or doesn't have it's temple priest components because in WC3, we saw sentinels dominate should be smacked on the head. We have 3 volumes of WotA trilogy showing us a detailed glimpse of the established order in the hey day of the race, and we see how it operated in the long vigil in WC3. In WoW, the long vigil is over, and civilization has returned, with it a temple.. all those who like to pretend that night elves don't do cities and don't do arcane, are just ignoring the lore get night elves to be the parts they want the most, blatantly ignoring what is being said. More insidious than they are those on the horde elf club, that feel that all the magical arcane acumen, the wonder cities should be a horde thing now because the Nightborne went horde and try to argue that the identity of the night elves is wholly rooted in druidism and rural existence and cannot nor should it extend beyond that , also need to be smacked on the head. Those just want the nice stuff of the night elf lore to only be available to their faction, which isn't based on that identity. It is literally stealing the alliance identity, then turning back to alliance players who demand this part of their elves be shown, and telling them, no, it's horde now, because Nightborne are horde now, and because Nightborne are showing that part ... yeh, like somehow out of nowhere, only one race is allowed to show this facet, and because the night elf sub race was taken to the other faction, that entire part of their identity which is shared with their Nightborne sub-race should now all of a sudden only be locked to the horde and the Nightborne.

This is exactly what you are saying is it not Alanar? That Night elves shouldn't have that sort of hair, only Nightborne? Just like in previous threads you kept insisting Night elves should not live in cities only rural areas, and certainly not pre-sundering styles because that's Nightborne now - and night elves have abandoned that - no one told you the long vigil was over, did no one tell you why night elves went so long without cities and magic, and you missed the memo that both are back? If you understood why they stopped, and you followed the events, you would understand why they have cities and arcane users too. Am I wrong Alanar? Please correct me if I am, and if I am I apologise for mis-reading you.

The funny thing about those people who claim night elves abandoned magic and cities and therefore shouldn't have is funny because night elves in Wow have always had a city since classic, and we always had night elven priests and druids using arcane based spells and we met pure arcane wielding night elves in Dire Maul - all 3 have been in the game since classic. Not only that, the War of the Ancients Trilogy is a 3 page book that is entirely based in the civilization of the night elves. And explains what happens that causes us to meet the night elves the way they are in WC3, which also explains why the night elves rebuild cities again in wow and don't try to ban arcane magic either from that point out eventually lifting the restrictions on themselves and re-integrating other groups of night elves .

But that's always ignored.

SNIP
    How about Nightborne have features that are only for them and given to them?
    Why should nelfs get everything the Nightborne also get? The Nightborne are a separate race and therefore, they should be the ones with the firm "Arcane" features, including hair, hands as well as other things.

Night Elves have already got their's plus some Highborne features, like the necklaces and moon-tiaras. Nightborne should have their own features that aren't shared with any of the other elves - that includes Blood Elves and Void Elves.
    Further, Nightborne should be the ones to get the full-blown "Arcane" treatment, from head to toe, just like Void Elves should also get the full "Void" treatment from head to toe.

Yes, but Covenants are far more involved than racials are.. covenant system is what I have felt the racial system should be, but it isn't.

Covenants are a new artifact weapon/azerite power mechanism, but better rooted in the story, more involved.

This is fine to do, but because it is so integrated with power people are choosing covenants based on that to optimise their abilities, and ofc, it's not faction locked or anything.. it doesn't matter if everyone chooses Kyrian and no one chooses Necrolords, there are no imbalances that make the game fall apart, because it's not built on that..

Racials are intended to be minor adjustments and need to be balanced, because gameplay is involved. Boosting the alliance racials stupidly, will just break the game, won't change the fortunes or presentation of the alliance, and will force a walk back at some point.. not to mention the huge moans on the majority population. If Thunder thinks my suggestion would bring backlash, this one will bring a lot more. At least with mine, only the lore loving horde elf crowd MIGHT get upset, and that's a small percentage (undoubtedly some of them like Tanaria will, but others like me will take it in good stride). then the walk back will cause even more trouble, .. gameplay is the most sensitive thing in the game, the whole population is dedicated to this, whereas lore and ambience are the feel good measures that influence things, but you have much greater leeway with them because they don't affect gameplay.. that's why very few people quit the game because Teldrassil burned, if any, mess with the racials to solve this problem, you will cause havoc and admit to everyone you are incapable of solving a problem you created.

The Kaldorei might be the children of the stars, but the Ren'dorei literally LIVE amongst the stars. Just visit Telogrus Rift in-game.

Hence why the Void elves definitely need more astral-oriented customization options.

How about Nightborne have features that are only for them and given to them?
    Why should nelfs get everything the Nightborne also get? The Nightborne are a separate race and therefore, they should be the ones with the firm "Arcane" features, including hair, hands as well as other things.

Night Elves have already got their's plus some Highborne features, like the necklaces and moon-tiaras. Nightborne should have their own features that aren't shared with any of the other elves - that includes Blood Elves and Void Elves.
    Further, Nightborne should be the ones to get the full-blown "Arcane" treatment, from head to toe, just like Void Elves should also get the full "Void" treatment from head to toe.
    They could do that. You have to realise that allied race are sub-races, void elves will share things with high elves, Nightborne with Night elves, just like Highmountain and Tauren, Zandalari and Darkspears, etc etc. the only unique allied race out there are Vulpera.

Saying that, I have no idea what qualifies as firm arcane feature, you should define the parameters in your head to me, and maybe I'll agree with you on that. I have no problem with each race being made more distinctive though, and thus only having features that only they have. But if you are using this to say that Nightborne alone should have arcane features - then I firmly disagree ofc

I have suggested many things for night elves, and all the things I have suggested are based on their heritage, and their lore, now everything about the Nightborne, save for the arcwine and the events that happened after they transition to Nightborne are shared with the night elves, So this means, Suramar, arcane addiction, arcane expertise, extensive arcane knowledge, culture etc are all Kaldorei as clear by the lore.

Things that aren't shared are the arcwine, arcane armours, and some of the model distinctions their npcs have.

This is why I can understand some of my suggestions being offered to Nightborne too, however, don't get this other way round. I was not suggesting things for Nightborne, but things for Night elves, I am extending Alanar an olive branch (so to speak) by pointing out those things could belong to Nightborne too, but I wasn't making suggestions for Nightborne. Astral hair in that picture does not belong to Nightborne, saying that it should be an option for Night elves is well within my rights and for the reasons i explained, makes the most sense. Arcane, the stars, the moon are not restricted to Nightborne - in fact the key of the Nightbonre is being night based - they share that with Night elves, but their angle is without starlight, without moonlight - because they are kaldorei, they love the moon and the stars they get that from the night elf heritage - to then come out and say , because Nightborne have this aspect anything related to it should be exclusive to them, and i shouldn't suggest anything or any sharing is silly. They can both have arcane features you know, just like they both have long ears, and they both have purple skin, and hey both are kaldorei based - you do realise they are the same species

I don't see why night elves can't have arcane customisations that reflect their connection to the stars and their connection tot he arcane - seeing they obviously have one, and a very strong one. nor do I feel that the arcane is the sole propriety right of the Nightborne, and something only to be shown exclusively on them.

i remember when glowing eyes were exclusive to night elves - that lasted long didn't it, in fact all the exclusive things to night elves have been shipped around the block, making them more and more ordinary. less remarkable, would be nice to see them continue what started in customisation by exploring the full range of the race's lore and expressing them in ways exclusive to them.

So because Night elves have tattoos, means Nightborne shouldn't?
    Because Nightborne have arcane, means arcane should be removed from Night elves?

Suck kinds of exclusives don't exist in wow. What you can hope for is the way Night elves do tattoos is different form the way Nightborne do them, the way night elves and Nightborne do arcane (because they are from the same culture) is different from the way high elves or humans or trolls etc do arcane. and there can be differences between how modern day night elven Highborne handle or philosophise their arcane from the way Nightborne do etc.. what should be quite clear to you is lots of things are shared, but usually blizzard make the effort to give each race a unique version of it.

And for the record, when I'm saying that the Void elves should get more Void-oriented options, I'm not saying that they should ONLY get more Void-oriented options in the future. Especially as I've been advocating since 2017 for fair-skin options. I'm simply saying that Blizzard shouldn't forget that they should develop both aspects of Void elves.

Regardless we'll see what cool new options they'll get once they finally receive the customization overhaul.

SNIP
    Nightborne get their arcane features first, that aren't shared with nelfs, Sin'dorei or Ren'dorei.
    Then we might go back to nelfs, although nelfs already have one of the widest varieties in features - maybe they should wait until 11.0 or something?

At the end of the day, nelfs already have the biggest variety for features. Maybe the Legion allied races and then some others like Tauren and Draenei should get some features first. Like I say, maybe extra features for nelfs could be in 11.0 or 12.0.

Again - whatever the Nightborne get, no matter how flashy it is, should be only for them. Not nelfs, Blood Elves or Void Elves.
    Last edited by Tanaria; 2021-02-05 at 08:06 PM.

The Kaldorei might be the children of the stars, but the Ren'dorei literally LIVE amongst the stars. Just visit Telogrus Rift in-game.

Hence why the Void elves definitely need more astral-oriented customization options.
    I agree. In fact, I am banking on it to build a rapport between the kaldorei and the ren'dorei

I think it would be nice for blizzard to give the night elves and other alliance races more friendships between themselves. WE know oft he dwarf/gnome one ofc, because the two are related.

But everyone else is human + friend. They are all so focused on their human relations, we don't see friendships between themselves grown. Night elves were initially quite tight with both Draenei and Worgen - but now worgen and draenei are almost exclusively involved with humans. I understand those developments, but no time has been given to friendships with anyone else but human.

now Kaldorei and ren'dorei can have the Stars in common. the kaldorei are drawn to star light and moonlight, that part of the cosmos and celestial dynamic. The void elves are drawn to the void though, so it's a different facet, however, they have that in common which can cause interesting relationships.

Dynamics between Ren'dorei and Kaldorei we can expand.

1. The cosmos - stars and the void
    2. Heritage - especially Highborne and void elves, and even without that, Night elves are closer to void elves than they are to trolls or humans. Yet blizzard seem to keep forgetting this by often paralleling night elves with trolls and void elves with humans.
    3. The void magic - priesthood black moon, night warrior, pain mistresses are void intensive elements in the night elven priesthood that the void elves would be very interested.

And this is for established lore. They could even go further and develop Druid and void elf relations. The best thing to use s the Emerald dream, druids have struggled to defend against the void incursions, the last one that seized the dream seemed to incapacitate the druid. the more powerful the druid the more affected he was, not to mention dealing with void corruption etc, this is a perfect opportunity for void elf and night elf druid to get along, you know they meet in bar in Stormwind, umbric is chatting with Malfurion, someone talks about sleeps, the emerald dream comes up, and umbric mentions, you know we could help you with that problem, some of our scholars e very much into nature, and have been exploring the effect on the void on nature, how to to remove it, as well as how to use it by adapting nature, how to ward against it to prevent Azeroth from becoming a void zone. And the two can strike up a friendship. And boom. you get a fourth connection

5. While not exactly the same, demon hunters and void elves share a commonality in having a dark burden. It is different ofc, as you can clearly see, but they can share the mutual understanding and respect of having to wrestle with dark powers that overwhelm everyone else and triumph over them. they can get each other in profound ways.

In short, void elves and night elves can actually become quite close and tight.. in fact, with the re-introduction of high elves void elves can become the elven group that draw close to the night elves , whiles high elves remain that half that is totally intertwined with humanity. I'm not suggesting night elves and void elves become exclusively tight with each other, both races will still be involved with humans, but they'd have a strong bond. Night elves are strong with void elves, draenei and worgen. Humans are strong with High elves, dwarves and Lightforged.

I agree. In fact, I am banking on it to build a rapport between the kaldorei and the ren'dorei

I think it would be nice for blizzard to give the night elves and other alliance races more friendships between themselves. WE know oft he dwarf/gnome one ofc, because the two are related.

But everyone else is human + friend. They are all so focused on their human relations, we don't see friendships between themselves grown. Night elves were initially quite tight with both Draenei and Worgen - but now worgen and draenei are almost exclusively involved with humans. I understand those developments, but no time has been given to friendships with anyone else but human.

now Kaldorei and ren'dorei can have the Stars in common. the kaldorei are drawn to star light and moonlight, that part of the cosmos and celestial dynamic. The void elves are drawn to the void though, so it's a different facet, however, they have that in common which can cause interesting relationships.

Dynamics between Ren'dorei and Kaldorei we can expand.

1. The cosmos - stars and the void
    2. Heritage - especially Highborne and void elves, and even without that, Night elves are closer to void elves than they are to trolls or humans. Yet blizzard seem to keep forgetting this by often paralleling night elves with trolls and void elves with humans.
    3. The void magic - priesthood black moon, night warrior, pain mistresses are void intensive elements in the night elven priesthood that the void elves would be very interested.

And this is for established lore. They could even go further and develop Druid and void elf relations. The best thing to use s the Emerald dream, druids have struggled to defend against the void incursions, the last one that seized the dream seemed to incapacitate the druid. the more powerful the druid the more affected he was, not to mention dealing with void corruption etc, this is a perfect opportunity for void elf and night elf druid to get along, you know they meet in bar in Stormwind, umbric is chatting with Malfurion, someone talks about sleeps, the emerald dream comes up, and umbric mentions, you know we could help you with that problem, some of our scholars e very much into nature, and have been exploring the effect on the void on nature, how to to remove it, as well as how to use it by adapting nature, how to ward against it to prevent Azeroth from becoming a void zone. And the two can strike up a friendship. And boom. you get a fourth connection

5. While not exactly the same, demon hunters and void elves share a commonality in having a dark burden. It is different ofc, as you can clearly see, but they can share the mutual understanding and respect of having to wrestle with dark powers that overwhelm everyone else and triumph over them. they can get each other in profound ways.

In short, void elves and night elves can actually become quite close and tight.. in fact, with the re-introduction of high elves void elves can become the elven group that draw close to the night elves , whiles high elves remain that half that is totally intertwined with humanity. I'm not suggesting night elves and void elves become exclusively tight with each other, both races will still be involved with humans, but they'd have a strong bond. Night elves are strong with void elves, draenei and worgen. Humans are strong with High elves, dwarves and Lightforged.
    Agreed. The Ren'dorei and Kaldorei have a natural affinity, making them great potential allies.

I really enjoyed the Umbric-Shandris alliance in the first half of BfA.

I predict Tyrande will be asking Alleria for counsel on how to control the Night Warrior powers. They both share the same plight. Great powers, Heavy price.

I predict Tyrande will be asking Alleria for counsel on how to control the Night Warrior powers. They both share the same plight. Great powers, Heavy price.
    Isn't that being tackled in the Shadowlands though? As somebody who begrudgingly did the Night Fae Covenant, it seems the whole "Night Warrior power" arc is going to be in Ardenweald with Ysera, Winter Queen, the two guys and Shandris. Either way, I don't think Tyrande will be going back to Azeroth, with the immense power she had, going into the Maw.

I think, personally, that in 10.0, with a restored Eldre'Thalas - Shen'dralar Highborne and Ren'dorei could work together to explore the powers of the Arcane, Void and Nether. Follow on from the discoveries that Wrathion made when he went to Eldre'Thalas and found the Shen'dralar Library in a mess, but with details containing the Void.
    Bob Evenshade and Magister Umbric could form a union.
    Last edited by Tanaria; 2021-02-05 at 08:16 PM.

Isn't that being tackled in the Shadowlands though? As somebody who begrudgingly did the Night Fae Covenant, it seems the whole "Night Warrior power" arc is going to be in Ardenweald with Ysera, Winter Queen, the two guys and Shandris. Either way, I don't think Tyrande will be going back to Azeroth, with the immense power she had, going into the Maw.

I think, personally, that in 10.0, with a restored Eldre'Thalas - Shen'dralar Highborne and Ren'dorei could work together to explore the powers of the Arcane, Void and Nether. Follow on from the discoveries that Wrathion made when he went to Eldre'Thalas and found the Shen'dralar Library in a mess, but with details containing the Void.
    Is that so? What a shame then.

I'd be really disappointed if Alleria and Tyrande never even interacted with each other. I don't know if the similarities were intentional, but Shandris literally mentions how the Night Warrior power might tear Tyrande apart from the inside.

Just like the whispers could destroy Alleria and the Ren'dorei from within.

Oh well at least Umbric and Shandris had a nice chemistry in BfA.

Is that so? What a shame then.

I'd be really disappointed if Alleria and Tyrande never even interacted with each other. I don't know if the similarities were intentional, but Shandris literally mentions how the Night Warrior power might tear Tyrande apart from the inside.

Just like the whispers could destroy Alleria and the Ren'dorei from within.

Oh well at least Umbric and Shandris had a nice chemistry in BfA.
    I think the whole thing of the Night Warrior is set a little different from the void, in terms of the initial damage it can do.

The Night Warrior's power can literally destroy the user, straight up and those around them. It's destructive in the immediate and in the initial practically of it. It's surprising that the Night Elves in Bashal'Aran weren't killed after Tyrande became the Night Warrior.
    The Void is far more subtle. The Void can corrupt from within. It has time to ensnare and destroy the user as well as those around them, but not before said user has gone on a destruction spree.

EDIT: Now, it might be something small, but if interaction between Alleria and Tyrande is something you'd like, it's possible their could be something down the line. Now, this is all my personal opinion, but please look at the video link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2_MydRdrIw

Alleria is the only one who keeps looking at Tyrande. She only glances at Anduin when he speaks, but when Tyrande speaks again, she turns to look at her and her focus is on her, from then until she leaves. Now, it's probably for a variety of reasons, but their could be something in this, later on. I don't know (I'm not saying their is), but it might be something to keep in mind. Why would Blizzard have all the other characters turn back to look at Anduin, but Alleria's focus is on Tyrande?
    Last edited by Tanaria; 2021-02-05 at 08:30 PM.