Hey everyone. I had a little wow break and now i'm back playing TBCC. Hope you are all well!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post
    Na, the new current: everything is actually Alliance.
    Not sure what has been going on in the comments exactly but this is mainly a thread where ideas are suggested for customization for Void elves. Like hair colors and hairstyles. Also ideas have been made about Telogrus being expanded as a Void elf zone, as well as Allerian Stronghold in Terrokar for Velfs and Helfs. I haven't been in the forums for a few weeks so a little unaware of latest comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleann View Post
    Hey everyone. I had a little wow break and now i'm back playing TBCC. Hope you are all well!

Not sure what has been going on in the comments exactly but this is mainly a thread where ideas are suggested for customization for Void elves. Like hair colors and hairstyles. Also ideas have been made about Telogrus being expanded as a Void elf zone, as well as Allerian Stronghold in Terrokar for Velfs and Helfs. I haven't been in the forums for a few weeks so a little unaware of latest comments.
    Emphasis on "new" :P

I followed the thread throughout its life with floating interest, but in the board there's this sentiment deriving from the usual Horde vs Alliance thread where the anti Horde degraded into the Horde not having place in the overarching plot, being overall useless and all that's Horde or being attributed to the Horde should really be Alliance or repurposed Alliance (elven stuff, mostly). This has little to do with this specific thread, mind you.

EDIT:
    It's mostly fringe cases, so my reply is a tongue in cheek joke more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post
    Na, the new current: everything is actually Alliance.
    So alliance is now Russia?
    actually i dont think they comparison works anymore. would china work?
    hmm
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    So alliance is now Russia?
    actually i dont think they comparison works anymore. would china work?
    hmm
    In the Grand Alliance, you bomb the mana.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Yeah and ?

Lor'Themar (a Horde leader) describes Alleria (an Alliance leader) as a daughter of Quel'Thalas whereas Quel'Thalas is Horde.
    Vereesa travels to the Ghostlands, invited by Halduron, yet she's Alliance.

Your quotes are pointless, really.

See : https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Cap...uric_Sunchaser

Oh surprise ? He's Alliance.

So according to you Baine is Alliance since you know .. He's in an Alliance capital... Interesting.
    wiki is not official.
    and one thing is baine racial leader of the tauren playable race of the horde that will help in the joint fight of the alliance and horde with nzoth.

and another is the high elves that we see in queldanas that are returning home and the high elves are playable as customization also in the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    wiki is not official.
    and one thing is baine racial leader of the tauren playable race of the horde that will help in the joint fight of the alliance and horde with nzoth.

and another is the high elves that we see in queldanas that are returning home and the high elves are playable as customization also in the horde.
    I'm aware that Baine is a Horde leader thanks. I just intended to show you how wrong you are. It's not because Auric is in a Horde city that he's thus a Horde member.

For your last point : the High elves returned home in ...2010 (WOTLK) ... 10 years before the High elf costumizations ... And Blizzard said they did that to please both side, not to please Rhlor because Rhlor wants Alliance heroes so bad.

Oh and one last thing : the return of the elves happened before the purge of Dalaran. So it's likely the High elves were expelled from Silvermoon as an act of retalation for the blood elves getting kicked off from Dalaran.

So once again, Auric being Horde isn't canon. This is just one of your wishes.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

I'm aware that Baine is a Horde leader thanks. I just intended to show you how wrong you are. It's not because Auric is in a Horde city that he's thus a Horde member.

For your last point : the High elves returned home in ...2010 (WOTLK) ... 10 years before the High elf costumizations ... And Blizzard said they did that to please both side, not to please Rhlor because Rhlor wants Alliance heroes so bad.

Oh and one last thing : the return of the elves happened before the purge of Dalaran. So it's likely the High elves were expelled from Silvermoon as an act of retalation for the blood elves getting kicked off from Dalaran.

So once again, Auric being Horde isn't canon. This is just one of your wishes.
    after wotlk many blue eyes npcs (high elves says devs) npcs
    mop sunreaver captain

Lanesh the Steelweaver

wod
    Teris Blightsunder

legion
    Lanesh the Steelweaver again

there are more npcs with blue eyes like a sunreaver in legion dalaran. but these examples show how for years we have seen these elves on the side of the horde
    Last edited by Rhlor; 2021-06-17 at 08:43 PM.

mop sunreaver captain

Lanesh the Steelweaver

wod
    Teris Blightsunder

legion

there are more npcs with blue eyes like a sunreaver in legion dalaran. but these examples show how for years we have seen these elves on the side of the horde
    Blue eyes does not mean high elf. They are blood elves, with blue eyes and on Isle of Thunder, sunreavers were happy to kill high elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Blue eyes does not mean high elf. They are blood elves, with blue eyes and on Isle of Thunder, sunreavers were happy to kill high elves.
    This is another place where there was a race, High Elves, in the game which hadn't really been represented on player characters. Blood Elves were the closest, but had felt green eyes. It was an opportunity where we had a number of elven races, and we could tie it back to their roots, letting players choose where they want to align and what fantasy to play out. We did have a lot of discussion about it, ultimately we might do more in the future, but for now we're providing the option to have a few High Elf customizations available.

Ely Cannon Art Director of world of warcraft
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/shadowl...ith-art-316803

green eyes blood elf

blue eyes high elf

Unless you are a developer, what you say is not real blizz information, the real and valid information is what the developers say.

Thalassians with blue eyes are high elves and are playable on both factions as customization

blizz is very vague. I do not ask much to see npcs in the capitals I do not think it costs a whole raid, but what can be expected of those who leave us more than 200 days without content
    Lol, yeah. I mean we know it's not hard or time consuming, but the point is that higher devs have to greenlight everything, and to do that they have to decide how much it impacts the story, how will affect other things, if it is the right time or if it's an idea better saved for later, etc

It would be easier if it was just one person deciding to add NPC's as they pleased, but I don't think it is.

This is another place where there was a race, High Elves, in the game which hadn't really been represented on player characters. Blood Elves were the closest, but had felt green eyes. It was an opportunity where we had a number of elven races, and we could tie it back to their roots, letting players choose where they want to align and what fantasy to play out. We did have a lot of discussion about it, ultimately we might do more in the future, but for now we're providing the option to have a few High Elf customizations available.

green eyes blood elf

blue eyes high elf

Unless you are a developer, what you say is not real blizz information, the real and valid information is what the developers say.

Thalassians with blue eyes are high elves and are playable on both factions as customization
    For pitty sake, stop playing with colorful font.

Both Teriz and Lanesh are characterized as blood elves. They have blood elf voice over (not high elven), are part of blood elf organisations and Lanesh took part in fights against high elves. That is not hard to understand.

What devs said is that from this time, you can play your high elf fantasy. Just read what you post. That does not by any chance mean that any blood elf NPC which had Blue eyes by mistake or bug is high elf. There is nothing which support your claims.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Lol, yeah. I mean we know it's not hard or time consuming, but the point is that higher devs have to greenlight everything, and to do that they have to decide how much it impacts the story, how will affect other things, if it is the right time or if it's an idea better saved for later, etc

It would be easier if it was just one person deciding to add NPC's as they pleased, but I don't think it is.
    they added npcs allied race in the capitals they could do the same with the customizations but they are very lazy

green eyes blood elf

blue eyes high elf

Can you please choose a different font color man? jeez.

I think the problem here is that you are interpreting things wrong, not what the devs are saying.

They are not saying "green eyes blood elf, blue eyes high elf", just that now both factions can have access to that high elf fantasy, and see their characters as high elves.

But that doesn't make every elf with blue eyes a high elf; you can make a blood elf with blue eyes now too, you realize.

The eye color doesn't make you a high elf, because you can have whatever explanation why your blood elf has blue eyes.

You Can be a high elf, doesn't mean you Have to be one if you choose blue eyes.

For pitty sake, stop playing with colorful font.

Both Teriz and Lanesh are characterized as blood elves. They have blood elf voice over (not high elven), are part of blood elf organisations and Lanesh took part in fights against high elves. That is not hard to understand.

What devs said is that from this time, you can play your high elf fantasy. Just read what you post. That does not by any chance mean that any blood elf NPC which had Blue eyes by mistake or bug is high elf. There is nothing which support your claims.
    she is clear in what she says that those with blue eyes are a high elf if they have green eyes they are a blood elf.

playable void elf and blood elf also have voices and phrases that are not the same as alliance high elves npcs, but if you use customization you are a high elf

blue eyes = high elf

10+ Year Old Account
    mop sunreaver captain

Lanesh the Steelweaver

wod
    Teris Blightsunder

legion

Stop being dishonest. At least bring some arguments. Except for Lanesh (1 npc) the blue eyed Sunreavers are bugs and you know it very well.

Also : these npcs are not Allerian elves, so your point is still ... pointless.

Also also : to prove that you're being dishonest with these pics:

OH MY GOOOD ! Green eyed high elves members of the Silver Covenant ! Blood elves are totally Alliance now and I want Halduron as their leader !

...Actually, that's a bug just like are your blue-eyed Sunreavers.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Can you please choose a different font color man? jeez.

I think the problem here is that you are interpreting things wrong, not what the devs are saying.

They are not saying "green eyes blood elf, blue eyes high elf", just that now both factions can have access to that high elf fantasy, and see their characters as high elves.

But that doesn't make every elf with blue eyes a high elf; you can make a blood elf with blue eyes now too, you realize.

The eye color doesn't make you a high elf, because you can have whatever explanation why your blood elf has blue eyes.

You Can be a high elf, doesn't mean you Have to be one if you choose blue eyes.
    she said yes. she says that blood elves were not high elves because they had green eyes. and that now we have playable high elves who are the ones with blue eyes

- - - Updated - - -

Stop being dishonest. At least bring some arguments. Except for Lanesh (1 npc) the blue eyed Sunreavers are bugs and you know it very well.

Also : these npcs are not Allerian elves, so your point is still ... pointless.

Also also : to prove that you're being dishonest with these pics:

OH MY GOOOD ! Green eyed high elves members of the Silver Covenant ! Blood elves are totally Alliance now and I want Halduron as their leader !

...Actually, that's a bug just like are your blue-eyed Sunreavers.
    blood elves in the alliance

I fully support void elves being able to choose green eyes.

she is clear in what she says that those with blue eyes are a high elf if they have green eyes they are a blood elf.

playable void elf and blood elf also have voices and phrases that are not the same as alliance high elves npcs, but if you use customization you are a high elf

blue eyes = high elf
    Come on man, the eye color doesn't define whether they are a Blood or High Elf, stop being dishonest. You don't magically change your cultural identity because of your eye color FFS.

It's just... dumb.

High and Blood are self denominational labels, Blood Elves named themselves as such BEFORE getting green eyes FFS.
    Last edited by MyWholeLifeIsThunder; 2021-06-17 at 09:10 PM.

blue eyes = high elf
    No, if you have blue eyes, you are still Void/blood elf and for your roleplaying purposes, you can pretend to be high elf if that suits backstory of your character. That is the point devs had regarding new customizations. They even admited not all these features are canon and they did not reflect actual lore being added to the game.

So, it's ok for your blood elf characters to be actually high elves, if you wish so, but that does not make any Blue eyed blood elf NPCs high elves, nor does it make neutral high elf characters Horde when they are on the Horde territory.

10+ Year Old Account
    she said yes. she says that blood elves were not high elves because they had green eyes. and that now we have playable high elves who are the ones with blue eyes

- - - Updated - - -

blood elves in the alliance

I fully support void elves being able to choose green eyes.
    That npc is a BLOOD ELF with a BLOOD ELF voice. The other is a BLOOD ELF with a HIGH ELF voice.
    Still no arguments with your bugged blue eyed blood elves I see ?

she said yes. she says that blood elves were not high elves because they had green eyes. and that now we have playable high elves who are the ones with blue eyes.
    No, that's just literally your biased interpretation of what is being said. In no moment there it was said that Blood Elves can't have blue eyes. You are removing all the context of them as political and cultural groups to bend it that interpretation.

- - - Updated - - -

No, if you have blue eyes, you are still Void/blood elf and for your roleplaying purposes, you can pretend to be high elf if that suits backstory of your character. That is the point devs had regarding new customizations. They even admited not all these features are canon and they did not reflect actual lore being added to the game.

So, it's ok for your blood elf characters to be actually high elves, if you wish so, but that does not make any Blue eyed blood elf NPCs high elves, nor does it make neutral high elf characters Horde when they are on the Horde territory.
    He really doesn't get it.