Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I don't know if I am delusional or not, but I think VE specific options are yet to come, and with them, black hair.

So far all the VE's have gotten is reused assets -save for eye colors-, so it really feels is just for that OG thalassian elf fantasy: all the hair colors we got are from the original colors, nothing from the DK ones, or the SL ones.
    Gimme "re-used asset" black hair now pls! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cough View Post
    Yeah

Hell, either that or gives us Nathanos style humans

Come up with some bullshit excuse like Sylvanas keeping the forsaken ugly because she is insecure and wants to be the prettiest person among her people. Makes sense seeing as she gave the only person shes attracted to an enhanced apperance. Thinking about it Blizzard hates the forsaken model. Derek proudmoore uses a human model, so does nathanos, so does Calia and Sylvanas uses a blood elf model. The exception is Lillian which they basically said she's gonna be replaced when the best next thing comes which I can gurantee you is not using a Forsaken model.
    actually the process to create nathanos in human form is not something simple you have to use the power of a valkyr and sacrifice a human

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    actually the process to create nathanos in human form is not something simple you have to use the power of a valkyr and sacrifice a human
    I know which is why I said come up with some bs excuse

they retcon stuff all the time, they might aswell retcon that aswell since they are in too deep
    An'u belore delen'na

I know which is why I said come up with some bs excuse

they retcon stuff all the time, they might aswell retcon that aswell since they are in too deep
    I think it would be more possible to create undeads like calia

This legitemately pisses me off because now there is 0 difference between blood elves and void elves besides paladin, Which you will eventually get

"We just want more elves on the alliance"

"We just want the same skin colors"

"We just want the same hair colors"

"We just want the same classes"

If they are gonna do that. Give the horde Nathanos style humans!! Absolute lunacy and a desperate attempt at getting people to play the alliance. Nice giving the other faction the same race. Might aswell declare blood elves neutral like the pandaren and they you go

Never mind the racist Garithos I guess
    Yes!! This!! Nearly all high elf supporters also support this! There’s no reason to not have the human model on Horde side at this point. They work as either Alteraci humans or Calis or Nathanos style undead.

It’s never been the Alliance or high elf people arguing that only one faction should get cool stuff. It’s always been the Horde complaining about it. High elf fans have been quite vocal that they’d love the Horde to get stuff too.
    Last edited by Edoll; 2021-08-28 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    Yes!! This!! Nearly all high elf supporters also support this! There’s no reason to not have the human model on Horde side at this point. They work as either Alteraci humans or Calis or Nathanos style undead.

It’s never been the Alliance or high elf people arguing that only one faction should get cool stuff. It’s always been the Horde complaining about it. High elf fans have been quite vocal that they’d love the Horde to get stuff too.
    that is a lie almost always people told me that humans should be exclusive to the alliance

I think only one player from the alliance supported him my good friend Mace if I remember correctly

Finally. Alliance “High Elves”.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    I always wanted to play as the Blackthorn Bandits who helped Sylvanas; and this I want to play for the Horde

- - - Updated - - -

to be fair literally the first chapter after the Blood Elf campaign shows that there's still High Elves on the Alliance https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Jennalla_Deemspring

also, I wouldn't use Garithos as a reason for them leaving the Alliance; the Blood Elves literally have zero beef with the Argent Crusade Lordaeronians - who are the closest and direct descendants of Garithos' New Alliance Remnants, and Garithos was never brought up to them not even once. I'd say Garithos or no Garithos: the Alliance still abandoned Quel'thalas and left them at the mercy of the Scourge, Amani, and Wretched for 6 years. I'd think it's more to ask why are the Alliance High Elves still Alliance.
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

This legitemately pisses me off because now there is 0 difference between blood elves and void elves besides paladin, Which you will eventually get

"We just want more elves on the alliance"

"We just want the same skin colors"

"We just want the same hair colors"

"We just want the same classes"

If they are gonna do that. Give the horde Nathanos style humans!! Absolute lunacy and a desperate attempt at getting people to play the alliance. Nice giving the other faction the same race. Might aswell declare blood elves neutral like the pandaren and they you go

High Elves have been a part of the Alliance since 5ever, though. Also what does Garithos have to do with it? Best to just cope soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    High Elves have been a part of the Alliance since 5ever, though. Also what does Garithos have to do with it? Best to just cope soon.
    alterac humans were part of the horde

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Gimme "re-used asset" black hair now pls! :P
    Oh lol for sure! What I am getting at tho is that both the true black and silver white are "newer", black is from the SL customizations, and white is from the DK hair coiors. It's somewhat interesting.

Also part of me is STILL hoping they unlock the "dressing room" black color that some NPCs use lol

alterac humans were part of the horde
    I never said anything about Alterac humans. I'm talking about High Elves.

As for Garithos.. is that really an argument? Do you have any idea what Trolls and Orcs have done to High Elves?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I never said anything about Alterac humans. I'm talking about High Elves.

As for Garithos.. is that really an argument? Do you have any idea what Trolls and Orcs have done to High Elves?
    I want alterac humans

I want alterac humans
    I'm happy for you. Good luck with that.

Oh lol for sure! What I am getting at tho is that both the true black and silver white are "newer", black is from the SL customizations, and white is from the DK hair coiors. It's somewhat interesting.

Also part of me is STILL hoping they unlock the "dressing room" black color that some NPCs use lol
    That would be ideal. It's already in use by void elf npc's and its not the same as the blood elf black hair options.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    That would be ideal. It's already in use by void elf npc's and its not the same as the blood elf black hair options.
    That's the thing! That NPC's use it just make it so weird that they didn't add it when they had the chance -now-

So yeah, I'm waiting to see if they are going to bake new VE specific textures or will simply load out the BE ones like they do with skins. The fact they are separating tendrils makes think it will be the later.

So if they make the hairstyles just "read" the BE texture, it means they could also load the "Dressing Room/NPC" black texture; the reason it can't be used right now is because it also blackens the tendrils: if tendrils and hair are read from different textures, then we "might" be getting Black hair as well!

3+ Year Old Account
    That's the thing tho, this further makes all VE assets reused BE ones, which I do think that in the long run this means specific VE customization, even if it's the 3x3x3 method:

-With all the AR's getting revamped, not its evident VE's aren't getting anything "new".

-No new customization options were planned for Shadowlands; that had led me to believe that AR's would get their pass on 10.0.

-These got fast-tracked because of backlash. I think the VE specific customization options may be related to next expansion, so introducing them earlier might be downright spoilery, but most likely it would be because it's related to the passage of time itself.
    yup and that's yet another thing for the Blood Elf players to be mad with the (Alliance) High Elf players
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    The hair colors are kind of a strange choice. 3 Shades of blonde instead of a black or a silver.
    Oh yeah, pretty much everyone has been baffled by the choices. Like EVERYONE was hoping for one color from each major shade (black, white, blonde, brown and red)

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    yup and that's yet another thing for the Blood Elf players to be mad with the (Alliance) High Elf players
    10.0 will bring new Void customizations for Void Elves, and Kael'thas rejoining the Blood Elves by redeeming the San'layn thus giving BE's the "blood magic" aesthetic lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Honestly red was the last one I thought they'd give us. Black, brown and silver would also be compatible with the blue skintones, too.
    Right??! it was hilarious that most people thought black and white would be the solid 2 options bhaha. So weird.

I did notice that originally BE's didn't have black or white, so maybe it's related to that? All the hair colors we got are ones from their introduction.

The Horde should definitely get Alteraci humans. I've been a supporter of adding them ever since I saw this thread:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-(Fan-Concept)