Quote Originally Posted by Flade View Post
    Lmao people keep bringing this up, but they seemingly forget that the Horde dragged blood elves into two pointless, loosing wars (and civil wars that follow), basically blackmailed them to send more resources to Northred even though they had and probably still have small and dwindling population, not to mention joining with undead, orcs and TROLLS?

If it wasnt for ingame constraints belfs would've left long ago, or even didnt join in the first place. (hate bc writing, simple as).
    You should ask the Blood Elves about the amazing history they have with Trolls and Orcs, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    No, they shouldn't. The Horde does not need more races that will skew the faction imbalance even more.

Horde players just do not get it. There's no equivalence here because you've been winning hard for years. The Alliance needs SOMETHING over you to reset the imbalance and improve the health of the game.

I've never thought this line was more appropriate here but... check your fucking privilege.
    I'm still waiting for the Alliance to get something equivalent to an extra posture option for Orcs.

Oh wait, I'm not, because I can accept that that option makes the most sense for Orcs and argued that it should've been there a long time ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You should ask the Blood Elves about the amazing history they have with Trolls and Orcs, too.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still waiting for the Alliance to get something equivalent to an extra posture option for Orcs.

Oh wait, I'm not, because I can accept that that option makes the most sense for Orcs and argued that it should've been there a long time ago.
    A human male that doesn't look so bulky would be nice
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

I'd much rather get straight posture Forsaken than red humans.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Besides Garithos has nothing to do with humans of Stormwind. He was lordaeronian and most of them are part of the Horde now.
    Exactly this, Alliance of Lordaeron is long gone.

Don't worry, i know aaaaall about it.
    Last edited by Flade; 2021-08-28 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    A human male that doesn't look so bulky would be nice
    I miss Shadowlands beta. There was a face in there that technically belonged to the new "asian" options, but it worked well as a fairly smooth, young-looking (i.e. non-cro-magnon) white face.

Then they ruined it in the last build and now it always looks shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Yes and no. Hairstyles still remain the same. You just add another layer of customization to it. Just like night elves have vines/leaves and draenei have jewelery. There will still be no fresh new hairstyles.

I think this will favor mostly female hairstyles, most of them look really good without tentacles. Male hairstyles on the other hand are in more need of work, but eventually, it still opens up like 2 new hairstyles available for my character.

I mean it's great change indeed, but I wouldn't say it provides whole new set of hairstyles. Most of the hairstyles will not look vastly different without tentacles, especially male hairstyles. Now give us option to use braids in place of tentacles too. I can imagine some of these hairstyles being used for blood elves with braid options then as well (tentacles does not make much sense for them).
    It is a great change that gives many more customization options

Exactly this, Alliance of Lordaeron is long gone.

Don't worry, i know aaaaall about it.
    No? The alliance of Lordaeron was literally just reforged in the modern day alliance

Why do you think the PvP symbol next to your portrait is the Lordaeron crest and every sky breaker has Lordaeron sigils on them?

Last edited by Candy Cough; 2021-08-28 at 02:02 PM.
    An'u belore delen'na

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cough View Post
    No? The alliance of Lordaeron was literally just reforged in the modern day alliance

Why do you think the PvP symbol next to your portrait is the Lordaeron crest and every sky breaker has Lordaeron sigils on them?
    It's more of a successor alliance than true alliance of lordaeron.

It's more of a successor alliance than true alliance of lordaeron.
    Soooo the same
    An'u belore delen'na

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cough View Post
    Soooo the same
    No. /10chars

High Elves have been a part of the Alliance since 5ever, though. Also what does Garithos have to do with it? Best to just cope soon.
    So? So has the Stonemaul clan, but they aren't playable

Because Garithos was Alliance and used the blood elves as cannon fodder? Lor'themar literally says it in MoP "When will they see that the Horde exists BECAUSE of the Alliance? Because of their prejudice and their bigotry!?"
    Last edited by Candy Cough; 2021-08-28 at 02:13 PM.
    An'u belore delen'na

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I admit I laughed.

But yeah, what the alliance needs is for Raid Grouping to become factionless. It doesn't matter what you give the Horde or Alliance at this point, the imbalance is just insurmountable.
    there is no faction imbalance, the alliance and the horde have the same population.
    Horde players are more hardcore and Alliance players are more RP. but their populations are equal.
    It's as if I complained that there is not enough RP in the horde

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    l (and even San'layn, with their very recent participation on the 4th War and strong connection to the Blood Elves)

So yeah, to the point I would prefer so many other races before, I'd rather have neutral Alteraci mmm.
    You mean when they killed and ate the horde soldiers and planned to use the horde as cattle?
    They have the same connection to the void elves, but at least the void elves use necromancy.

alterac humans for the horde, sanlayn for the alliance! (apparently many alliance players want playable sanlayn that have them in their faction)

I miss Shadowlands beta. There was a face in there that technically belonged to the new "asian" options, but it worked well as a fairly smooth, young-looking (i.e. non-cro-magnon) white face.

Then they ruined it in the last build and now it always looks shocked.
    I think this is the face you're referring to. I do agree it would be nice if we had more face options like being able to narrow the eyes a bit so they don't look so surprised. I use this face now on one of my characters and found that the "sharp" or "natural" eyebrow selections do help mitigate the "surprised" look somewhat.

15+ Year Old Account
    My problem are not the faces. I think they did well.
    But the bulky body shape. Like.. one of 10 human males has this body shape. It looks so dump to me. I would really like a more agile one
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    My problem are not the faces. I think they did well.
    But the bulky body shape. Like.. one of 10 human males has this body shape. It looks so dump to me. I would really like a more agile one
    I agree with you that the stormwind human model is far too bulky. I'd love for us to get body shape options for all races. I don't expect we'll ever see sliders in WoW, but maybe if there was an option to select which size model we use from a small number via a drop down menu. Like a leaner version of the current Human model, the Human model we have now, and an option to use the Kul Tiran "big boy" model. I'd like the same choices for the Kul Tirans as well.
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2021-08-28 at 02:55 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    This is the first time I've dropped into this thread since before helves were officially added. The discussion here now is pretty nice, I might actually participate now and again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I agree with you that the stormwind human model is far too bulky. I'd love for us to get body shape options for all races. I don't expect we'll ever see sliders in WoW, but maybe if there was an option to select which size model we use from a small number via a drop down menu. Like a leaner version of the current Human model, the Human model we have now, and an option to use the Kul Tiran "big boy" model. I'd like the same choices for the Kul Tirans as well.
    Yes that would be fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    This is the first time I've dropped into this thread since before helves were officially added. The discussion here now is pretty nice, I might actually participate now and again.
    Welcome back! It made a turn for the better once the skin tones were announced. After that, a lot of the naysayers bounced. Not to say it's always civil, but the arguments are less frequent, less polarized and usually about a specific bit of lore or a specific option wanted or not wanted. Even then it very rarely devolves into pages long conflicts.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Even then it very rarely devolves into pages long conflicts.

But really, welcome back @Lilithvia !

All of this should have been in the game since 2017 so this is proof that the Void elves were seen by Blizzard as a case of "Break in case subs drop" button.

And honestly they were wise to give this privilege to the most beautiful, perfect, splendid race in the game, but they could have been more blunt with it. Oh well there's no point in dwelling in the past.