Quote Originally Posted by Atriel View Post
    I don't understand the red/orange choices... They should have added the darker black options, brown, and blue hair options instead.
    We already had blue? And Blizzard just added a true black and a normal brown that’s pretty dark.

The blues I was referring to were the DK variants, do VE have those options? I can't recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Atriel View Post
    The blues I was referring to were the DK variants, do VE have those options? I can't recall.
    I would love the light blue DK color, I know we have two dark blues already, but I don’t know how they compare to the DKs.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    We really should start pushing for void elf paladins.

I'm done campaigning. This answers the last of my wants. I don't really care if void elves get paladins or not. I have nothing against those who want to ask for it, but I'm not going to be a supporter of that particular request. I'll just quietly stay out of the way of those who want to try for it and wish you good luck getting the option you want.
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2021-09-01 at 11:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I'm done campaigning. This answers the last of my wants. I don't really care if void elves get paladins or not. I have nothing against those who want to ask for it, but I'm not going to be a supporter of that particular request. I'll just quietly stay out of the way of those who want to try for it.
    Yeah I feel the same.

My campain for playable high elves is done. We fully got them. You can now start pushing for void elves paladin I no longer care.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

I'm done campaigning. This answers the last of my wants. I don't really care if void elves get paladins or not. I have nothing against those who want to ask for it, but I'm not going to be a supporter of that particular request. I'll just quietly stay out of the way of those who want to try for it and wish you good luck getting the option you want.
    I doubt I’d ever play one, but I think it would complete the “high elves in all but name.” The last thing I actually want is a way to disable or color shift the entropic embrace effect, but that’s very minor. Everything else, even the light blue DK hair which I love, are just nice to haves.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Yeah I feel the same.

My campain for playable high elves is done. We fully got them. You can now start pushing for void elves paladin I no longer care.
    You didnt fully "get them". You're still a void ridden elf who turns into a void being in combat. Being unable to be a paladin solidifies this.

Sorry guys but no, you're still not pure high elves, that's only on team red, teehee. And don't bother asking for velf paladins since it'd be as senseless as maghar warlocks.

High Elf Paladins aren't even a big thing anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    You didnt fully "get them". You're still a void ridden elf who turns into a void being in combat. Being unable to be a paladin solidifies this.

Sorry guys but no, you're still not pure high elves. And don't bother asking for velf paladins since it'd be as senseless as maghar warlocks.
    Hard cope.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    High Elf Paladins aren't even a big thing anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Hard cope.
    I think pretending you're playing a helf despite what the UI tells you is more of a "hard cope".

I think pretending you're playing a helf despite what the UI tells you is more of a "hard cope".
    Oh, sorry. You're right. I guess I'll go play the race that quite literally reads "Blood Elf" to get my "High Elf" fix instead.

10+ Year Old Account

Sorry guys but no, you're still not pure high elves, that's only on team red, teehee. And don't bother asking for velf paladins since it'd be as senseless as maghar warlocks.
    Yeah buddy. Keep on raging and spamming this thread because you lost. We really don't care. I'm still a High elf, and if you don't like it, that's your problem
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Oh, sorry. You're right. I guess I'll go play the race that quite literally reads "Blood Elf" to get my "High Elf" fix instead.

Well yeah, since you're actually a legit natural elf so have fun. Much closer than "void elf" who turns into a void beast and cant be a paladin.

Well yeah, since you're actually a legit natural elf so have fun. Much closer than "void elf" who turns into a void beast and cant be a paladin.
    Moving the goalpost.jpg

It's time to let go. You're fighting a lost battle. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Yeah buddy. Keep on raging and spamming this thread because you lost. We really don't care. I'm still a High elf, and if you don't like it, that's your problem
    Haha no I didnt. A Belf Paladin hearthed in silvermoon is more of a high elf than your VOID elf, who's unable to be a pally, with entropic embrace, ever will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Moving the goalpost.jpg

It's time to let go. You're fighting a lost battle. Move on.
    Keep telling your self that. How do you feel when you mouse over your toon's portrait and it says velf? How do you feel when Entropic embrace procs? How do you feel when the the toon selection forbids you to make a paladin. Haha. If anyone lost its the helfer camp, you guys just settled since there's zero chance you'll ever get a legit pure high elf race at this point.

Haha no I didnt. A Belf Paladin hearthed in silvermoon is more of a high elf than your VOID elf, who's unable to be a pally, with entropic embrace, ever will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep telling your self that. How do you feel when you mouse over your toon's portrait and it says velf? How do you feel when Entropic embrace procs? How do you feel when the the toon selection forbids you to make a paladin. Haha. If anyone lost its the helfer camp, you guys just settled since there's zero chance you'll ever get a legit pure high elf race.
    Haha, funny post.

Still a High Elf btw.

Haha, funny post.

Still a High Elf btw.
    Prove it.

Also, if you had a nooby friend who wants to get into WoW and they asked you what you play as. what would you tell them?

Prove it.

Also, if you had a nooby friend who wants to get into WoW and they asked you what you play as. what would you tell them?
    Prove what?

Still a High Elf btw.

Prove what?

Still a High Elf btw.
    That you're a high elf, and don't dodge the question. What would you tell your friend?

That you're a high elf, and don't dodge the question. What would you tell your friend?
    I dunno. I don't play Void Elf, Blood Elf or High Elf.

It's merely funny to watch people resort to their last two copes, one of which applies to their race just as much as it does the Void Elves and the other which isn't even relevant.

Psst. Still a High Elf btw.

I dunno. I don't play Void Elf, Blood Elf or High Elf.

It's merely funny to watch people resort to their last two copes, one of which applies to their race just as much as it does the Void Elves and the other which isn't even relevant.

Psst. Still a High Elf btw.
    Okay if you did play a "High Elf", emphasis on bunny ears, what would you tell them.