Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Again, I said those are not actually wildhammers...

Velves are saturated with void, obviously. A being thats roided on void cant physically be a being who's imbued with light. So, pretty significant why u cant be a pally and why ur not really a helf.
    Who aren't? The people who roll a Dwarf with Wildhammer customization?

And no, because Paladins aren't a significant High Elf class. In fact, they had to make up a dumb reason for Blood Elves to even get them in TBC. There is nothing important about them to the High Elf identity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Velves are saturated with void, obviously. A being thats roided on void cant physically be a being who's imbued with light. So, pretty significant why u cant be a pally and why ur not really a helf.
    So light infused blood elves aren't blood elves ?

hahaha
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    Void Elf paladins might come if they got rid of race/class restrictions or if the Void Knight paladin class skin ever came out. But paladins aren't necessary for the High Elf fantasy. They are a Blood Elf thing. I remember how in TBC they had to actually invent a reason for Blood Elves to be paladins, and that was by sucking a naaru dry of all its sweet, sweet light juices.
    Yeah like, Tauren paladins arent even technically paladins. They're sun druids who wear plate and use yellow magic. No idea if Dark Iron dwarf paladins worship the Light either like traditional paladins. And LF Draenai have Elekk paladin mounts even though elekks have nothing to do with LF draenai being natives of Outland and not Argus. The lore of paladin class has been getting looser and lazier over the years, and its basically a substitute for magic wielding warriors who arent death knights now.

I had an old idea that void elf paladins would wield shadow/light like the discipline priests in the Netherlight Temple do, or how balance druids wield arcane/nature magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Who aren't? The people who roll a Dwarf with Wildhammer customization?

And no, because Paladins aren't a significant High Elf class. In fact, they had to make up a dumb reason for Blood Elves to even get them in TBC. There is nothing important about them to the High Elf identity.
    Yes, those are just bronzebeards who are wildhammer weebs.

And yes paladins are my dude, check out that link from wowpedia....

Sorry but no paladin = no actual helf, especially why your restricted to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    So light infused blood elves aren't blood elves ?

hahaha
    What??????

And there it is, with black, white, and brown hair, High Elf RP for Void Elves is complete.
    many congratulations to all those who wanted both colors and black without a doubt blizz is listening it is the moment when they can ask for more things like more hairstyles.
    I guess the blood elves will have to wait a little longer until we have more light customization but it's good to know that the devs are listening

Yes, those are just bronzebeards who are wildhammer weebs.

And yes paladins are my dude, check out that link from wowpedia....

Sorry but no paladin = no actual helf, especially why your restricted to begin with.
    HAHAHA.

At least you're consistent in your delusions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    many congratulations to all those who wanted both colors and black without a doubt blizz is listening it is the moment when they can ask for more things like more hairstyles.
    I guess the blood elves will have to wait a little longer until we have more light customization but it's good to know that the devs are listening
    Blood Elves need those runic tattoos.

I'm just bringing some people in this thread who actually think they're playing a helf and not rp'ing back to earth. That's all.
    But that's just a petty and pointless argument on itself dude! Are you going around telling Maghar players they CAN'T play an outland Maghar? Or that the Wildhammer dwarf isn't one?

You are not "bringing back to earth" anything. All you are doing whining because most people here are happy with the final compromise. Do you want people to keep whining and feeling unsatisfied? Is that what you really want?

When your whole criticism boils down to "well it says Void Elf in the tooltip" It just comes across as the either being petty or perennially unsatisfied, and it just feels you just don't want other people to feel happy.

HAHAHA.

At least you're consistent in your delusions.
    So, if i start wearing a straw hat, then I'm asian? Sorry but emotes and heritage armor says a dwarf with tattoos is just a bronzebeard who likes wildhammer tattoos.

So, if i start wearing a straw hat, then I'm asian? Sorry but emotes and heritage armor says a dwarf with tattoos is just a bronzebeard who likes wildhammer tattoos.
    This is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    But that's just a petty and pointless argument on itself dude! Are you going around telling Maghar players they CAN'T play an outland Maghar? Or that the Wildhammer dwarf isn't one?

You are not "bringing back to earth" anything. All you are doing whining because most people here are happy with the final compromise. Do you want people to keep whining and feeling unsatisfied? Is that what you really want?

When your whole criticism boils down to "well it says Void Elf in the tooltip" It just comes across as the either being petty or perennially unsatisfied, and it just feels you just don't want other people to feel happy.
    No I just dislike the entitled attitude helfers have displayed since TBC that ultimately diluted what velves are. As if Warcraft 2 entitled them to playable helves.

Void Elf paladins might come if they got rid of race/class restrictions or if the Void Knight paladin class skin ever came out. But paladins aren't necessary for the High Elf fantasy. They are a Blood Elf thing. I remember how in TBC they had to actually invent a reason for Blood Elves to be paladins, and that was by sucking a naaru dry of all its sweet, sweet light juices.
    It's just so WILD that people clam that "Paladins are part of the High Elf fantasy" when BC had to basically create a whole order of Paladins for BE's, instead of, you know, use whatever paladin order High Elves already had? And let's not forget, that the closest High Elves had to a paladin order was the Royal Guard. Not even with the lore it was treated as a thalassian characteristic class.

It's like Kul Tiran players were constantly asking for Paladins lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I'm actually with you on light customizations. People are requesting San'layn stuff on there, I'm just relaying it. You just gotta out request the San'layn fans if this is what you want for Blood Elves.

No I just dislike the entitled attitude helfers have displayed since TBC that ultimately diluted what velves are. As if Warcraft 2 entitled them to playable helves.
    Too bad. Alliance High Elves are a thing now, baybee.

This is hilarious.
    Cuz, it's logically correct? Weird sense of humor.

So because you dislike the "entitled" attitude of HE fans you feel the need to constantly deny them the feeling they got High Elves?

Again, how is that not just pettyness? There's no point in your argument, it's just salt that we are feeling happy, and I just feel sad for you.

Get well soon.

Cuz, it's logically correct? Weird sense of humor.
    That you're so confident in being wrong.

Too bad. Alliance High Elves are a thing now, baybee.
    Then go make a high elf paladin. Since they ARE part of that class.

Gnomes dont really identify to heavily as priests and yet teh lore allows it. Why cant an alliance high elf make a paladin then??????? Please enlighten me.

Oh no, it's exactly that- cope. First it was "You don't have the eyes," then it was "You don't have the hair." Now it's literally down to "Urrrh.. but your racial tag doesn't read 'High Elf." Yeah, well neither does a Blood Elf's.
    And it's not like there aren't addons that allow you to edit the racial tag lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    It's just so WILD that people clam that "Paladins are part of the High Elf fantasy" when BC had to basically create a whole order of Paladins for BE's, instead of, you know, use whatever paladin order High Elves already had? And let's not forget, that the closest High Elves had to a paladin order was the Royal Guard. Not even with the lore it was treated as a thalassian characteristic class.

It's like Kul Tiran players were constantly asking for Paladins lol.
    I certainly don't remember High Elf paladins in any Warcraft RTS. I could be mistaken though.

Then go make a high elf paladin. Since they ARE part of that class.

Gnomes dont really identify to heavily as priests and yet teh lore allows it. Why cant an alliance high elf make a paladin then??????? Please enlighten me.
    Why do people like you act like paladin isn't a restrictive class unlike priest? This argument makes no sense when what races get to be paladin have always been limited; classes that aren't priest are the exception.