Ptr is up!!!!!

But using the barber crashes the client

Character creation works though!

15+ Year Old Account

Okay now I can sleep ^^
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post

Okay now I can sleep ^^
    You should try and get Sundancer!

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    No. Sorta.

Most of it is still bugged, but I managed to get this working. Nightborne, Void Elf females and LFD are a mess in different ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Small detail but the High Elf haircolors actually make the jewelry on males change color and look similar to how they look on Blood Elves. Kinda cool.

I imagine the same goes for the females, as well as their jewelry.
    Called it. They are literally just using the BE hair texture, just like they are doing so with skins!

Either they leave it like that, or add the bangle to the jewelry texture

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Ptr is up!!!!!

But using the barber crashes the client

Character creation works though!
    Niceee!! more fun to check there!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    "Alterac humans despise the Horde so you can't have them playable"?
    the Syndicate isn't the only Alterac thing, you know
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

itt Horde players sneething because the Alliance finally gets something that was taken from them in the first place for no good reason
    I remember the shock when BC came, and we had to suck it up 'cause now they're a gift for the Horde girlfriends! Even though they were requested by Alliance players since WoW's beta (and Horde players couldn't care less about them)!

Now someone else is having to suck it up, slowly and steadily, and it's baaaaad!

So... the checklist is now: voices, racials, name, classes and presence!
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

3+ Year Old Account
    thought I could share this from the Retera Model Studio discord server, made by Stormkey#0308

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Auric Sunchaser ...
    I'd wager Auric's already left the Allerians and was already neutral and mediating between the Blood Elves and the non-SC High Elves since Kael'thas' fall
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

Fellow Hordebros, they're not High Elves. N-no. STAY WITH ME. They're not High Elves. Trust the plan..

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post

Okay now I can sleep ^^
    she looks pretty! she definitely looks like a true Allerian

10+ Year Old Account

Fellow Hordebros, they're not High Elves. N-no. STAY WITH ME. They're not High Elves. Trust the plan..
    Totally not a High elf.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    hahahaha that just shows us how flawed and pitiful the state of the nightborne is.
    They are still better with these additions than many others. For example, Highmountain and Kultiran. Male kultiran is especially dreadful. They all look the same. I think there are like 6 options of hair style and face and they all look alike.

- - - Updated - - -

Been to the PTR and the new changes are glorious. These are proper elves we got now.

It is also interesting how the color tones for void elves are different from the blood elf ones. So, the tone is not exactly the same. At least for the orange and red, the blood elf ones are darker.
    The white, black and brown aren't in yet. Man... just need Paladin class now.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2021-09-03 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    All this stuff is validating the idea that they really should have just had the BC races be Blood Elves for the Horde and High Elves for the Alliance.

BE fans simply do not get it: No this isn't enough. It will never be enough. Because your race caused an enormous maelstrom within the balance of faction populations which has caused upsetting ripples throughout the game for over a decade.

You talk about stealing the racial identity of the BE but the Horde literally stole a core race from the Alliance in BC and never looked back. It's been nothing but disingenuous argumentation and coping mechanisms from then on. The fact that you have the nerve to ask for alterac humans and dark ranger BEs just speaks volumes about how tone deaf you are.

This so much. They got an Alliance race, and instead of owning the new Blood Elf identity, they doubled down on stealing the entire High Elf identity down to the name. They even wanted the remaining actual High Elves to be obliterated, voided, or renamed something stupid like "Silver Elf" or "Thalassian Exile".

And the requests for High Elves and Horde Humans are completely unrelated. People wanted to play a race that is and always has been Alliance. People demanding humans just want them out of spite for "stealing High Elves". Well their antagonism is the reason why their precious Blood Elves are essentially a neutral race, so they gotta deal with it.

Hordebros, I don't feel so good...

N-nevertheless, w.. we win. They are not real High Elves. T-they will never be real High Elves!

I hope they're going to substitute the tentacles for... you know... hair. It's a bit weird to just remove the tentacles and leave all the hair parted where the tentacles would be. In some hairstyles it's not very noticeable, but there are others where the hair is "missing"something.
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    People demanding humans just want them out of spite for "stealing High Elves". Well their antagonism is the reason why their precious Blood Elves are essentially a neutral race, so they gotta deal with it.
    I made the Lightbound Orc and Alteraci Human thread before the Void Elves got fair skin and I veered away from the Lightbound Orc because the Void Elves now look almost 95% from Blood Elves

I know we're all High Elf hyped at the moment but... I think my Nightborne characters are in for quite the makeover too!

To be fair, if the Nightborne do get those adjusted eyes, that's a bigger feature than most races got in 9.0, especially bigger than some copypasta skins and hair colors.
    “3 years later they made your race actually resemble the race it was based off. You should be grateful.”
    That’s some …interesting logic for sure.

Meanwhile void elves got more new hair colors than Nighborne.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I know we're all High Elf hyped at the moment but... I think my Nightborne characters are in for quite the makeover too!
    Indeed, my main is looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Indeed, my main is looking good!

She looks gorgeous!