Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    it could also be a Dalarani/Argent Crusade non-Silver Covenant High Elf who wishes to go back to Silvermoon, or a former Silver Covenant member who denounces their order and wishes to pledge loyalty again to Silvermoon, or a former Allerian/Highvale member who wants to reconnect with their kin rather than... whatever they're planning in their life, or a Blood Elf whose fel effects on their eyes have completely worn off.
    It reminds me of that dude from the new Star Wars movies that renounced the First Order and joined the rebels.

Sounds Mary Sue-ish, but then again RPers are infamous for writing Mary Sues (looking at all the people RPing a Bronze Blue Dragon hybrid who uses a half man half elf as mortal form).

You'd better come up with an extremely good reason for how that guy/girl escaped the Silver Covenant; as, from what we have seen, the Silver Covenant are willing to feed traitors to sharks and are extremely vigilant.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    You'd better come up with an extremely good reason for how that guy/girl escaped the Silver Covenant; as, from what we have seen, the Silver Covenant are willing to feed traitors to sharks and are extremely vigilant.
    with Khadgar back on the lead I'd doubt he'd allow that; also, I'd wager someone could leave "guys I think this is wrong" and not be a traitor if their departure gets approved

but then again I forgot at this point every Silver Covenant member would have their names and faces plastered all over Murder Row as undesirables wanted dead so perhaps that's off

also, perhaps not all Quel'lithien died as Renthar, Kirkian, Adon, and Kriss are still alive - that's one more RP option, so basically:

Blood Elf who lost their fel radiation
    former Allerian
    former Highvale
    former non-SC Dalarani
    former Argent Crusader
    former Quel'lithien

I'd wager 7th Legion High Elves would be seen as traitors too and are also wanted so that's two
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

with Khadgar back on the lead I'd doubt he'd allow that; also, I'd wager someone could leave "guys I think this is wrong" and not be a traitor if their departure gets approved

but then again I forgot at this point every Silver Covenant member would have their names and faces plastered all over Murder Row as undesirables wanted dead so perhaps that's off

also, perhaps not all Quel'lithien died as Renthar, Kirkian, Adon, and Kriss are still alive - that's one more RP option, so basically:

former Allerian
    former Highvale
    former non-SC Dalarani
    former Argent Crusader
    former Quel'lithien

I'd wager 7th Legion High Elves would be seen as traitors too and are also wanted so that's two
    Sure, all I'm saying is that if I were an elf in-universe in Warcraft I'd stay the fuck away from the Horde.

An orc enthusiast feverishly trying to gatekeep trying to play a High Elf page after page while proclaiming (iirc) to be apathetic towards or outright hate most elves. It's so.. strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    The difference with all of this, is that when it comes to the Elves and Dwarves - it's more of a political difference.

Nobody has changed race. The only Elves that have ever changed from one race to a complete other are the Highborne Night Elves, loyal to Azshara who were changed to Naga.
    We've also got the same Highborne Night Elves, whereby some were changed by Sargeras into Saytr.

Dark Iron Dwarves and Void Elves are still Dwarves and Thalassian Elves.

Now, where I agree with you is that we can only RP a High Elf, as either a Blood Elf or Void Elf. My only Void Elf is a Void Elf Warrior, but I want to RP her as a High Elven Kirin'Tor Spellbreaker.
    Indeed. And with regard to the changes night elves, we know Satyr is reversible.

And I have a deep suspicion that nags is reversible too. Although if I were blizz. I would give the “reversible” a chink - and say that whiles the alteration could be undone some sea life adaptations had made it into the core being - which will allow them to have an altered appearance like @Big Mama ‘s post on the Naz’dorei.

id love Blizzz to do something like that. Nags with an elf form and a Naha form. But unlike current Worgen, because the elf form is unique, you could choose at will which to be in combat. However whenever you go into water you will auto shift into Naga - but you can shift back. And when you mount, you will auto shift into elf form, but you can shift back.

- - - Updated - - -

former Allerian
    former Highvale
    former non-SC Dalarani
    former Argent Crusader
    former Quel'lithien

Nothing to stop you from being a high elf on the horde with Auric Sunchaser. You are high elf but you support your people because you want them whole. You don’t care about the factions which is why you aren’t cut up about them being with the horde. And you don’t hate the alliance either.

That’s a role play horde high elf option.

you can also play half elf blood elf now
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2021-09-12 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Indeed. And with regard to the changes night elves, we know Satyr is reversible.

And I have a deep suspicion that nags is reversible too. Although if I were blizz. I would give the “reversible” a chink - and say that whiles the alteration could be undone some sea life adaptations had made it into the core being - which will allow them to have an altered appearance like @Big Mama ‘s post on the Naz’dorei.

id love Blizzz to do something like that. Nags with an elf form and a Naha form. But unlike current Worgen, because the elf form is unique, you could choose at will which to be in combat. However whenever you go into water you will auto shift into Naga - but you can shift back. And when you mount, you will auto shift into elf form, but you can shift back.
    The difference between Naga and Satyr is that Satyr were changed via fel magic.
    Naga were changed via the Void and Old God magic.

We don't know, at this stage, whether a Naga who is alive, can be changed back to a Night Elf. If they were hatched and have always been Naga, then it would be impossible for them to revert back to a form, that they never had.
    We do know, that Naga, such as Lady Vashj or Queen Azshara, who were born as Night Elves, do have the chance to revert back to their kaldorei forms, upon death. Vashj chose not to.

Now, as far as an extra race goes...I reckon that Naga aren't going to be playable and I'll explain why.
    1) We've already go our "Void" affiliated elf. Why do we need two?
    2) They've got beef with both the Alliance and the Horde. They HATE the Night Elves and Humans. They aren't keen on the Darkspear Trolls, the Nightborne or the Blood Elves. Only the current Illidari faction under Kayn, would take them in.

The difference between Naga and Satyr is that Satyr were changed via fel magic.
    Naga were changed via the Void and Old God magic.

We don't know, at this stage, whether a Naga who is alive, can be changed back to a Night Elf. If they were hatched and have always been Naga, then it would be impossible for them to revert back to a form, that they never had.
    We do know, that Naga, such as Lady Vashj or Queen Azshara, who were born as Night Elves, do have the chance to revert back to their kaldorei forms, upon death. Vashj chose not to.

Now, as far as an extra race goes...I reckon that Naga aren't going to be playable and I'll explain why.
    1) We've already go our "Void" affiliated elf. Why do we need two?
    2) They've got beef with both the Alliance and the Horde. They HATE the Night Elves and Humans. They aren't keen on the Darkspear Trolls, the Nightborne or the Blood Elves. Only the current Illidari faction under Kayn, would take them in.
    well aware. It is still quite possible it is reversible. Probably Elune could do it completely, but elves trying to do it may cause an incomplete reversion.

who knows. I’d like that to be. I think it would be interesting to explore. And we all know Naha have been hugely desired and elves quite popular.

As for having another void based race, so what? Naga elf would be more sea associated anyway. Besides how many “arcane “ based races or light based races or martial based races or death based ones do we have?

Void would just be a strength of the Naga elf, not their main thing. They’d naturally be great with arcane and elemental magics.

It would be exciting I think. The number of elven groups would get closer to humans.

I’d only do one additional one after that, the Worgen night elf group. Serving as the Worgen allied race but also the pure forest elf group which the night elves aren’t.

Night elves are the original elf group that have facets in many thing. Amongst the Darnassians it’s skewed forest currently because they’ve recently come out of the Long vigil, but it should move back to centre having balance between Arcane and Nature and the priesthood being an over bridge to the balance under bridge. Then the fel part through the Illidari Nelves and their undead wing through DKs/Ravencrests and dark rangers

Would love to see NElf Worgen with an elf form that has animal and tree features like faun legs on some, antlers on others, feathered arms for some, option keeper like wood clawed hands and leaves for hair and you could choose which. Also your animal form could be Worgen, panther man (like saberon ), bird man like the high arrakoa, bear man like the Artifact Druid Mage tower for guardians.

Now they’d have their own full on proper forest tree city with adaptations of Kaldorei rural architecture done well.

I’d also open up red eyes to blood elves along with the DK skin tones and faces so they can do darkfallen. DK eyes would be unique to DK. Void elves won’t get this.

Fir void elves I’d add a jewellery option but not as extensive as blood elves or Nightborne, they’d have several
    void customisations like 3rd eyes, back tentacles. And they’d have tattoos like Alleria

Then that’s be it for elves.

I always suggest more for elves because they are the biggest block
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2021-09-12 at 05:08 PM.

It would be exciting I think. The number of elven groups would get closer to humans.
    But being closer to the Humans is exactly what's wrong with Alliance Elves at present.

You weren't happy to see Jaina in Nazjatar, in place of Mordent or Umbric. This is a core problem with Alliance writing.

Naga and Worgen Night Elves would be Horde (Naga) and Alliance (Worgen Night Elves.) At the end of the day, Naga have had more (slightly) more positive interactions with Horde races, than they have with the Alliance. We've seen Azshara (Naga), willing to set up deals and bargains with Sylvanas and Nathanos (Forsaken.) Overall though - nobody trusts the Naga, except for those who are with the Illidari, under S'theno.

- - - Updated - - -

Night elves are the original elf group that have facets in many thing. Amongst the Darnassians it’s skewed forest currently because they’ve recently come out of the Long vigil, but it should move back to centre having balance between Arcane and Nature and the priesthood being an over bridge to the balance under bridge. Then the fel part through the Illidari Nelves and their undead wing.
    That's far too much for what would be a very bad story. I'd rather Blizzard focus on the key aspects of the societies, so we get the juicy lore - rather than trying to go "big" and the story being weak.

I mean, take the Blood Elves for example. We don't see anything for their Warriors, Rogues or Warlocks. Why? Because they are not a big part of current Thalassian Society in Silvermoon. Blizzard hem in on the Blood Elf Paladins, Mages and Hunters because they are 3 core and main sections of the society and the story is decently told.
    Humans are the same. We get a lot of lore for Human Paladins, Human Mages and Human Rogues. We don't see much for Human Warriors, Human Warlocks or Human Hunters, because they are just not that big for the Stormwind Society.

Night Elf Death Knights and Night Elf Demon Hunters are just not that big in Alliance Night Elf society. The latter is shared with the Blood Elf Demon Hunters.

Again, what you want is all very nice and pretty - but Blizzard won't deliver on all of that, because it's not just Night Elves that they'd have cover. They'd have to go over all of the Blood Elf sections, all the Human sections, then we'd get the Void Elf fans from here, demanding Void Elf classes all get representation. It's impossible, to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Void would just be a strength of the Naga elf, not their main thing. They’d naturally be great with arcane and elemental magics.
    The only difference between Naga and Void Elves would be the former using elemental magic.

The only way this can truly work would be for the Naga to be on the Horde. Then Horde has got their own "Void" like elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    An orc enthusiast feverishly trying to gatekeep trying to play a High Elf page after page while proclaiming (iirc) to be apathetic towards or outright hate most elves. It's so.. strange.
    Strange indeed.

I mean perspectives of others always welcome, but he has gone unusually far.

I all too well understand letting go can be tough. But sometimes you just gotta.

- - - Updated - - -

But being closer to the Humans is exactly what's wrong with Alliance Elves at present.

You weren't happy to see Jaina in Nazjatar, in place of Mordent or Umbric. This is a core problem with Alliance writing.

Naga and Worgen Night Elves would be Horde (Naga) and Alliance (Worgen Night Elves.) At the end of the day, Naga have had more (slightly) more positive interactions with Horde races, than they have with the Alliance. We've seen Azshara (Naga), willing to set up deals and bargains with Sylvanas and Nathanos (Forsaken.) Overall though - nobody trusts the Naga, except for those who are with the Illidari, under S'theno.

- - - Updated - - -

That's far too much for what would be a very bad story. I'd rather Blizzard focus on the key aspects of the societies, so we get the juicy lore - rather than trying to go "big" and the story being weak.

I mean, take the Blood Elves for example. We don't see anything for their Warriors, Rogues or Warlocks. Why? Because they are not a big part of current Thalassian Society in Silvermoon. Blizzard hem in on the Blood Elf Paladins, Mages and Hunters because they are 3 core and main sections of the society and the story is decently told.
    Humans are the same. We get a lot of lore for Human Paladins, Human Mages and Human Rogues. We don't see much for Human Warriors, Human Warlocks or Human Hunters, because they are just not that big for the Stormwind Society.

Night Elf Death Knights and Night Elf Demon Hunters are just not that big in Alliance Night Elf society. The latter is shared with the Blood Elf Demon Hunters.

Again, what you want is all very nice and pretty - but Blizzard won't deliver on all of that, because it's not just Night Elves that they'd have cover. They'd have to go over all of the Blood Elf sections, all the Human sections, then we'd get the Void Elf fans from here, demanding Void Elf classes all get representation. It's impossible, to do.

- - - Updated - - -

The only difference between Naga and Void Elves would be the former using elemental magic.

The only way this can truly work would be for the Naga to be on the Horde. Then Horde has got their own "Void" like elf.
    1. It’s predictable that if they were to share future elves between the two factions, naga would go horde and Worgen alliance.

However switching them would be very interesting indeed. The emerald dream Worgen could use the resentment about being locked up in the dream to push them horde. Gives the benefit of a Druidic and elven based stronghold on the horde which is lacking for the elves.

and any naga group that fights or opposes Queen Azshara would make easy allies with the night elves. And that’s not the only route. They could find interesting avenues that lead to naga night elf alliances too

2. what do you mean far too much? The night elf story already has them as the origin elf race group and having the nature and arcane balance. It’s there in the Darnassians too. Just the arcane highborne based side hasn’t been displayed much because they’ve had no serious visual updates from classic to that side of the night elves, choosing instead to focus on a previously unexplored night elf island for Legion.

it’s already there, it’s just part of the race. Even if you don’t see it or easily perceive the night elves as a sub section, they really are more like the Zandalari in terms of lore themes. The Nightborne going horde has spread the night elf race to both factions, unlike the trolls, but whole night elven in theme I haven’t forgotten they are a sub race and not the original. Unless the Arcan’dor heals some of them.

3. That’s like saying the only difference between humans and Kul’tirans is Kul’tirans having a minor case gigantism, so they should go horde.

Naga are a night elf based race, being void enabled and having that in common to void elves is not even in the slightest a compelling reason. Humans, Draenei, Lightforged all light based. But we can’t have naga because they use void that void elves do ?

However, since Nightborne are now on the horde, the horde have a share in night elf assets and lore. So yes, the naga have reason to go horde based on being a night elf race as much as they do alliance, because the Nightborne are there.

in addition, the blood elves did work with the naga- though those blood elves became enemies which kinda negates that asset, but it’s not so simple as the Illidari can testify, and they are now friendly with the blood elves but also with the night elves.

The void mastery can be an asset to the horde. But then shadow moon Mag’har and forsaken already have elements of that, though they seem to have shifted forsaken more to death than void. It’s not like naga having void is a horde balancing effect. Also it doesn’t need to be balanced.

All in all it could go either way. I expect this scenario to have naga go horde, but strangely I’d welcome the Worgen night elves on the horde better seeing a good half of the Kaldorei already do what they bring

2. what do you mean far too much? The night elf story already has them as the origin elf race group and having the nature and arcane balance. It’s there in the Darnassians too. Just the arcane highborne based side hasn’t been displayed much because they’ve had no serious visual updates from classic to that side of the night elves, choosing instead to focus on a previously unexplored night elf island for Legion.

it’s already there, it’s just part of the race. Even if you don’t see it or easily perceive the night elves as a sub section, they really are more like the Zandalari in terms of lore themes. The Nightborne going horde has spread the night elf race to both factions, unlike the trolls, but whole night elven in theme I haven’t forgotten they are a sub race and not the original. Unless the Arcan’dor heals some of them.
    Blizzard have wrote the Alliance Night Elves in a certain way. Never, have we seen Night Elf Death Knights be actively involved or play a major part in Alliance Night Elf society. In fact, we've only seen 1 Human Death Knight (Thassarian), be involved with Human lore progression, which was during Cataclysm when he commanded the Alliance effort in Andorhal.

It's all far too much to put that emphasis just on night elves. It doesn't matter if they are the "origin elf race." That's irrelevant. It's not fair to pin that much focus on that 1 set of people. I don't personally care if they are the origin elf race...hell, if we want to drill down into it, Trolls are the "origin elf race", but do we get such huge insights into every aspect (classes available to trolls), no we don't. Yes, they have access to classes such as Warlock and Death Knight - but do we get much lore about Troll Warlocks or Troll Death Knights? No. Hell, until Zandalari, the only Troll Druid we saw was that terrible meme guy from the WPL.

I'd support the idea, if 2 things happened.
    1) Blizzard could tell a good story for all those aspects.
    2) Blood Elves got the equal representation for all of their classes, just like nelfs. That includes the Illidari Demon Hunters (not Fel Elves or "Felblood Elves.") and Blood Elf Death Knights.

- - - Updated - - -

Strange indeed.

I mean perspectives of others always welcome, but he has gone unusually far.

I all too well understand letting go can be tough. But sometimes you just gotta.

- - - Updated - - -

1. It’s predictable that if they were to share future elves between the two factions, naga would go horde and Worgen alliance.

However switching them would be very interesting indeed. The emerald dream Worgen could use the resentment about being locked up in the dream to push them horde. Gives the benefit of a Druidic and elven based stronghold on the horde which is lacking for the elves.

and any naga group that fights or opposes Queen Azshara would make easy allies with the night elves. And that’s not the only route. They could find interesting avenues that lead to naga night elf alliances too

3. That’s like saying the only difference between humans and Kul’tirans is Kul’tirans having a minor case gigantism, so they should go horde.

Naga are a night elf based race, being void enabled and having that in common to void elves is not even in the slightest a compelling reason. Humans, Draenei, Lightforged all light based. But we can’t have naga because they use void that void elves do ?

However, since Nightborne are now on the horde, the horde have a share in night elf assets and lore. So yes, the naga have reason to go horde based on being a night elf race as much as they do alliance, because the Nightborne are there.

in addition, the blood elves did work with the naga- though those blood elves became enemies which kinda negates that asset, but it’s not so simple as the Illidari can testify, and they are now friendly with the blood elves but also with the night elves.

The void mastery can be an asset to the horde. But then shadow moon Mag’har and forsaken already have elements of that, though they seem to have shifted forsaken more to death than void. It’s not like naga having void is a horde balancing effect. Also it doesn’t need to be balanced.

All in all it could go either way. I expect this scenario to have naga go horde, but strangely I’d welcome the Worgen night elves on the horde better seeing a good half of the Kaldorei already do what they bring
    Do we honestly think another elf race is coming? I sure as hell don't and I don't want another elf race either.
    We've got all the requested now. You've got 2 elves on the Horde (RP'ing a high elf if you want to) and you've got 2 elves on the Alliance (RP'ing a high elf if you want to.)
    I don't think it's a question of "should we get 2 night elf based races", it's a question of "why do we need 2 night elf based races?" Also, another question of "why can't we have a blood elf based race?"

Again, I'm not interested in them "being the origin race." Who cares? Why should that qualify for them to have 4 extra races, when -at most- they only deserve the 2 we've got.

Blizzard have wrote the Alliance Night Elves in a certain way. Never, have we seen Night Elf Death Knights be actively involved or play a major part in Alliance Night Elf society. In fact, we've only seen 1 Human Death Knight (Thassarian), be involved with Human lore progression, which was during Cataclysm when he commanded the Alliance effort in Andorhal.

It's all far too much to put that emphasis just on night elves. It doesn't matter if they are the "origin elf race." That's irrelevant. It's not fair to pin that much focus on that 1 set of people. I don't personally care if they are the origin elf race...hell, if we want to drill down into it, Trolls are the "origin elf race", but do we get such huge insights into every aspect (classes available to trolls), no we don't. Yes, they have access to classes such as Warlock and Death Knight - but do we get much lore about Troll Warlocks or Troll Death Knights? No. Hell, until Zandalari, the only Troll Druid we saw was that terrible meme guy from the WPL.

I'd support the idea, if 2 things happened.
    1) Blizzard could tell a good story for all those aspects.
    2) Blood Elves got the equal representation for all of their classes, just like nelfs. That includes the Illidari Demon Hunters (not Fel Elves or "Felblood Elves.") and Blood Elf Death Knights.

- - - Updated - - -

Do we honestly think another elf race is coming? I sure as hell don't and I don't want another elf race either.
    We've got all the requested now. You've got 2 elves on the Horde (RP'ing a high elf if you want to) and you've got 2 elves on the Alliance (RP'ing a high elf if you want to.)
    I don't think it's a question of "should we get 2 night elf based races", it's a question of "why do we need 2 night elf based races?" Also, another question of "why can't we have a blood elf based race?"

Again, I'm not interested in them "being the origin race." Who cares? Why should that qualify for them to have 4 extra races, when -at most- they only deserve the 2 we've got.
    1. Yeh but undead night elves have been greatly expanded. You have the Racencrests who we help lift the deception of the Legion from and we have the dark rangers who should now be on our side or able to be now with the revelations of SL out. It’s more than most races apart from humans, Thalassians and orcs get on undeath.

2. I think Naga will be a full race with the perk of having an elf form. Meanwhile San’layn and NElf Worgen will be allied races. Why complain about NElf Worgen being another elf race when they’d equally be the Worgen allied race just with an elf based humanoid form instead of human. Very biased to be fine with it being human but problematic with it being elven.

blood elves get San’layn allied race and further customisations for darkfallen on the blood elf race.

Night elves get night elf Worgen and hopefully a better highborne customisation range.

Everu race also gets an additional allied race or at least key ones do.
    Naga are a new race. Likely accessible to both factions. Unless Ethereals also come. Then one faction gets one

1. Yeh but undead night elves have been greatly expanded. You have the Racencrests who we help lift the deception of the Legion from and we have the dark rangers who should now be on our side or able to be now with the revelations of SL out. It’s more than most races apart from humans, Thalassians and orcs get on undeath.
    But you also had undead quel'dorei in the Ghostlands, you had Thalassian Dark Rangers working with Sylvanas and the Forsaken, you had Lorash Sunbeam, a Blood Elf raised into undeath.
    All of this to say - it didn't impact on the Horde Sin'dorei story. Neither did it truly involve the High Elves or Void Elves.

- - - Updated - - -

2. I think Naga will be a full race with the perk of having an elf form. Meanwhile San’layn and NElf Worgen will be allied races. Why complain about NElf Worgen being another elf race when they’d equally be the Worgen allied race just with an elf based humanoid form instead of human. Very biased to be fine with it being human but problematic with it being elven.

blood elves get San’layn allied race and further customisations for darkfallen on the blood elf race.

Night elves get night elf Worgen and hopefully a better highborne customisation range.

Everu race also gets an additional allied race or at least key ones do.
    Naga are a new race. Likely accessible to both factions. Unless Ethereals also come. Then one faction gets one
    But again, are San'layn, Night Elf Worgen, Naga etc - are they truly needed. I mean, we haven't got a Forsaken-like allied race yet.
    When do those poor slobs get something?

But you also had undead quel'dorei in the Ghostlands, you had Thalassian Dark Rangers working with Sylvanas and the Forsaken, you had Lorash Sunbeam, a Blood Elf raised into undeath.
    All of this to say - it didn't impact on the Horde Sin'dorei story. Neither did it truly involve the High Elves or Void Elves.

- - - Updated - - -

But again, are San'layn, Night Elf Worgen, Naga etc - are they truly needed. I mean, we haven't got a Forsaken-like allied race yet.
    When do those poor slobs get something?
    Ofc. It’s not about whether they are needed. I mean humans or just one race is all that is needed.

The more the merrier is always the way forward. Because if you don’t care for new stuff. You are sorted with the existing ones anyway.

If you are like me, you would always love new customisations. New options. It keeps players playing. Choosing new toons, levelling again. Even new class options. Naga elves would have shaman if you are an elf player, Worgen elves would have that interesting animal features and nee versions of animal men that can be a lot of fun. San’layn bring vampires into wow. That would be very exciting to many.

Don’t let the elf haters get to you. So what if they don’t want more elf groups. Trust me if they gave 2 more allied races for every race but elves they’d still complain. Because the elf numbers problem has never been the diversity or number of options but the popularity amongst players.

they are tired of us talking about elves because we like them and complain at the elf topics which is silly. We talk about things we like. Don’t like elves, go make your own topics about what you like.

Don’t let them ever make you feel there are too many elves. For the volume of players that play elves, the amount of variation is small. Also don’t forget they count both night elven and Thalassian elves which are two different racial groups in one.

On undead elves, The majority of darkfallen are risen high elves, but they’d be associated with blood elves as high elf isn’t officially a playable race though you can roll one.

Also the San’layn and darkfallen vis Sylvanas are associated with the horde. So all those undead high elves are horde linked. As thalassians, that’s blood elf related.

Nesides if void elves have the void thing setting apart from standard Thalssians, blood elves should have the undead options. Which they already hold via Blood elf DKs. Void elf DKs don’t have the undead faces and skin tones. Only the eyes. Another reason it’s blood elves.

I also feel that with high elf options on void elves, blood elves could use proper undead options like red eyes and their DK undead faces and skin tones being unlocked for every class.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Watching people's attempts to undermine the Alliance HE fantasy once again because of the new customization options is oh so delicious. Keep trying, I'm chilling on my Quel'dorei Steed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elves are not "twisted" by fel.

Anyone who thinks this needs to revise the lore of one of the best races in Azeroth. Period.
    I agree but they really need to update silvermoon. THose fel crystals with demon souls are all over the place and most NPC BEs have fel eyes.
    Let's be honest, the whole idea of blood elves was poorly implemented in World of Warcraft. Don't you agree? They should have been either neutral or alliance from the start and also do not corrupt playable blood elves with fel. Only the dudes who joined prince narcissismin outland
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Watching people's attempts to undermine the Alliance HE fantasy once again because of the new customization options is oh so delicious. Keep trying, I'm chilling on my Quel'dorei Steed.
    It'll be even more great once the patch goes live and sooooo many more Alliance HE are out and about. I definitely wanna see how aggro some people get over it, it's like those "stop having fun!" memes.

Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    It'll be even more great once the patch goes live and sooooo many more Alliance HE are out and about. I definitely wanna see how aggro some people get over it, it's like those "stop having fun!" memes.
    I remember when Void elves got natural skin tones. I met a blood elf paladin /spit on me. I asked him in thalassian what's his problem, and he felt offended that I play a "blood elf" on the Alliance. I told him he is pathetic. He got triggered and attacked me. Adding insult to injury, I owned him.

So yes, I guess these new customizations might start with some agression from insecure Horde players.

Here's a few more looks using the black and white with void skin tones. I especially like the death knight! Reminds me of Lady Death!

Last edited by Kyriani; 2021-09-14 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Here's a few more looks using the black and white with void skin tones. I especially like the death knight! Reminds me of Lady Death!

I must say, I really love your transmogs! Your DK looks mesmerising. I actually consider using dark blue skin and white hair combo on my priest for ultimate dark elf fantasy. It looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    I agree but they really need to update silvermoon. THose fel crystals with demon souls are all over the place and most NPC BEs have fel eyes.
    Let's be honest, the whole idea of blood elves was poorly implemented in World of Warcraft. Don't you agree? They should have been either neutral or alliance from the start and also do not corrupt playable blood elves with fel. Only the dudes who joined prince narcissismin outland
    Blood Elves stopped being Alliance after the 2nd War.
    It clearly states that Anasterian did not feel that the Alliance had his people's interests at heart and then we had Garithos afterwards.

The Blood Elves and Lor'themar especially, had a clear link with Sylvanas, which in turn, brought them closer to the Horde. Kael'thas was aware of this allegiance and he pushed for it through Rommath.
    Lor'themar had no links to the Alliance, so joining the Horde was (and still remains) the better option.

If they were alliance, they'd be enveloped into "Human Potential" and we see how well that works for the Night Elves. It's part of the reason why I am such a Blood Elf fan - they would have 0 charm being Alliance. So bland and boring and just LOTR - I mean, if you want to play a race, that is allied to Humans and looks like Blood Elves (without the void stuff), play LOTRO.

- - - Updated - - -

SNIP.
    Well, it's not about letting the elf haters get to me, it's all about what's fair. I mean, elves have 4 playable races at the moment. We're not exactly bleeding for options.

And, I remember how I felt when I saw WoD for the first time:
    "Great...more Orcs!"
    I don't want that same feeling to happen, about Elves. Yes, Elves will take a big stage in WoW because they are a large species, but just like Orcs in 2014, you can have far too much of a good thing.

I'd love more Blood Elf options, but I'm a realist and the fact is, we aren't starved for options. We can play as 4 different elves and RP 5 different elves. Sometimes, we have to take a step back and let the other races have their time. I mean, we're all still waiting for the Draenei and Darkspear Heritage armors.

Maybe San'layn/Dark Ranger options come available in 11.0 or something? Maybe "Rommath/Magister" tattoos come then as well?