Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyandor View Post
    All PvP mounts are account-wide with the exception of Gladiator mounts.
    I said that still under the impression the warponies were still character specific, I remember a tweet going out about rectifying that (and other prestigious titled mounts) and making them account wide. It was not till a day or two ago I noticed it was already gone live.

Currently using one of my alts to farm Pandaria achievements : doing Tillers, Klaxxi and Shadowpan (will do the others afterwards, all factions at once is too tiring).
    Another is camping ToC dungeon for Paletress achievement and the Argent Tournament achievements (yet, being a void elf, I'm stuck as an aspirant because no faction offers me the next followup quest). I keep getting Eadric the Pure though...Slows down the whole process.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Blue proto-drake, 489 attempts..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to get mimirons head atm but have a break because its frustrating but i will give it a try this week i guess

Quote Originally Posted by DutchOutcastbas View Post
    Blue proto-drake, 489 attempts..
    That is some kind of insane bad luck.

The only mount i'm 'farming' right now is the last Felcrusher (Glorious I think) and even that's kind of passive, just the 2 weekly quests on some of my toons and all Mission Table rep tokens funneled to a human toon.

Right now I'm a Mage Tower addict but I've got most of the ones I _really_ want; I'd say my want list is down to just Guardian for sure, and maybe BM, Frost Mage, and Demo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorathir View Post
    I have recently looted Death Knight Nighthold Boots from mythic Starboy with Paladin. however when I logged off my paladin and Logged on my DK, those specific boots were not there to mog.

what the hell?

NVM. somehow it appeared in mog tab an hour later or so.
    I think stuff doesn't actually get recorded in the appearance tab until the 2hr trade window on the loot expires if you run with a group so that's probably what it was. You can get around it by vendoring or DEing the item.

Only three things really, finish the quest for the plate ToV set, finish up the Rogue T4, and lastly finish the Brawl'Gar arena for the mount. After this stuff is all done who knows what will be next on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Scamper View Post
    I think stuff doesn't actually get recorded in the appearance tab until the 2hr trade window on the loot expires if you run with a group so that's probably what it was. You can get around it by vendoring or DEing the item.
    ah it makes sense. thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting class mounts for every class.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Just pounded out 2k prior to season ending for war tmog. Black and ref elite set looks dope

I'm kinda half-heartedly chasing the Horridon mount, as it's the last Vanilla-MoP dungeon/raid mount I need.

I'm working on Spawn of Horridon and Reins of the Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent. Even though I only do it weekly on one Char. That's enough work for me right now :-D

Very, very slowly grinding 100 3v3 wins for a saddle mount. Trying to decide if I want the turtle or a different one.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    See, I don't mind the idea of the Paragon Rep rewards. However, I think they did set those bars pretty damn high for the really low chance at them. But I think it is a good venue for rewards doing quests originally that gave you rep and nothing. Though with two maxxed rep alts those tokens become BoA and made it quicker to reach it.

I still vote for a 1k PuG reward for LFR/D which is a giant style-able Pug mount that can get costume rewards from those things as opposed to alternate mounts. That way it doesn't feel like you need to grind that for your mount collection.
    In theory it’s not bad. In practice it sucks; I haven’t gotten any of the mounts despite opening many, many of the bags.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Very, very slowly grinding 100 3v3 wins for a saddle mount. Trying to decide if I want the turtle or a different one.
    That first match you do with your PUG better be a win otherwise it will fall apart, and you'll have to find another. That's what makes the grind so slow

Generally improving my Pet collection, upgrading to rare, filling out the cageable ones I missed ect. Also pushing Honor on my DH in a attempt to get the 4th artifact apparence before BFA makes it like Honor level 80 for it. Pooling tokens for every Darkmoon for the attempt at the Paragon mounts (only the Valajar have coughed theirs up, which is the best but I would still like some others). Paladin clearing Torney stuff, down to last 600 till got all the mounts, Soon TM. May attempt more Mage towers. But frankly the rest are just there for me rather then want. Maybe Holy Paladin / MM-Surv, but otherwise I truely do not care about the rest, even the druid ones.

Also generally trying to get more gold and if my friend is willing (pretty averse to it though) pushing 2k on my Warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Working on that damn legion flying achievment. I put it off for so long...rep grinding is just so

Also working on a few quest achievments. About 90 quests off of 'The Seeker' achiev. So far behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

I'm down to my last paragon mount (Nightfallen), and I'm pumping rep tokens from 8 characters into this endeavor. I've only done the Nightfallen quest line on one character, so I'm doing it on my other toons as well to force some paragon levels faster. It's a long grind

10+ Year Old Account
    Got most things. Used to farm Jikun mount but since save IDs broke, I gave up

It's the last raid/dungeon mount except for Guldans green mount I miss. I kind of farm that, not not like the fanatic I used to be for mounts.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

I'm still on the Argent Tournament and Molten Front dailies for their mounts. I'm 244 towards the 250 reward, so I'm just farming the last few mounts I need to reach that goal.

If I could find five (?) other people, I could get Only the Penitent and the purple firehawk real soon. Heres hoping!