Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Ugh...The thought of it makes me sick. Farmed for about 9-10 hours in total to get the Field Medic achievement and I don't know what I hate most between nightbornes calling me scum, Kobold screaming candles and murlocs screams. D:
    hmm i still have to do that. guess that will be my next grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Yes but then again I believe in both the rational and irrational, and definitely think there's more to existence than just this life. People don't have to like it or agree and I don't have to care.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    hmm i still have to do that. guess that will be my next grind.
    Try to get a Monk to help you, it should reduce your insanity a lil'.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : S;G (movie).
    Todo list : , S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Just got last Emissary mount from 7.0-2 reps. I didn't really farmed it, I got all from mission table (all my 12 chars have reps exalted for months - through table too of course). So only mission I care about are now AotL insignia > gold missions.

Only two mounts from Army of the Light left. I guess I'll start doing weekly quest on every char now, so I'll get 24+ (if we add insignia and emissary) chances before BfA will even launch.

Welp. Did field medic today in 12 hours of mind numbing aoe grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Yes but then again I believe in both the rational and irrational, and definitely think there's more to existence than just this life. People don't have to like it or agree and I don't have to care.

I've given up on Emissary mounts, but am still trying hard to get Handmaiden and Experiment. Hopefully some day soon.. also the Polar Bear from Storm Peaks refuses to drop.