Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Whaaaaat? The orc dual wield is awesome! D:
    You mean holding your weapons so that they clip through each other and through your own shoulders, then turning at a backbreaking 70 degree angle to move your arms as little as possible to swing a weapon looks awesome? I question your judgement.

If you want to keep it fine, it'll go great with your hunched back option!

Deleted
    I for one find some armor looking "funny" on them and less brutal than it looks at the hunched orcs. Esp the first 2 OP screenshots, I am not a big fun of how the armor looks on them, comparing the exact armor sets to the hunched orc.

It will be case by case I think, depending on class and armor set. I mostly like straight up orcs without armor and shoulders so far.

(proud hunched orc since 2005... https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...herhood/gutjja)

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    .... This makes absolutely no sense.
    That people may have different preferences? Makes plenty of sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    One thing I don't get is, why have the option to be hunched? You know every orc is gonna be upright, why not just removed being hunched altogether? Maybe somewhere out there, there will be that one orc that keeps his hunch lol.
    Plenty will keep their hunch. Many Warlock players intend to keep their Orc hunched over, so why remove an option just for the sake of removing it?

I find that the Tusks don't look amazing with the straight back option (it may be that Blizzard will work on the shoulder armor rigging in the future however) and I also think the hunched posture makes for a nice battle-ready stance with some mogs. So it's a toss-up as to whenever I'll use the straight back on my main. I'll have to see how it looks and animates in-game.

My Shaman on the other hand is going to the chiropractor stat.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The icing on the cake is that now two handed weapons (with emphasis on staves and polearms) sheathed on the back won't awkwardly stick out the way they do because of their hunch.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Some npcs already have the upright animation. Look at Saurfang in Orgrimmar (and also check out his badass armor that I must acquire by any means necessary).

- - - Updated - - -

Weren't trolls supposed to get an upright option also in BfA? Didn't they say something like that at blizzcon?
    At one point in time I remember reading that undead, trolls, and orcs were all supposed to get upright animations.

We've already seen undead and orc so I really hope they're not going to make us race change to get upright trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    At one point in time I remember reading that undead, trolls, and orcs were all supposed to get upright animations.

We've already seen undead and orc so I really hope they're not going to make us race change to get upright trolls.
    they never said they would make undeads and trolls upright

only the zandalari are uprigth, it would make no sense to give normal trolls this option

With forsakens they can do, but they never talked about, those upright animations are not "oficial"
    Last edited by Jailson Mendes; 2018-03-12 at 06:12 PM. Reason: misspelling

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    Some npcs already have the upright animation. Look at Saurfang in Orgrimmar (and also check out his badass armor that I must acquire by any means necessary).

- - - Updated - - -

He's the only one that looks like that, because it's a unique model. Just like Thrall

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

One thing I don't get is, why have the option to be hunched? You know every orc is gonna be upright, why not just removed being hunched altogether? Maybe somewhere out there, there will be that one orc that keeps his hunch lol.
    It kind of fits the grunt stereotype, so it at least still has its use for NPCs. And there's players I'm sure that still like it. I like both options. I'm probably keeping my war hunched but my shaman upright. We'll see.

Doesn't make sense to remove a feature when it was working fine to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jailson Mendes View Post

With forsakens they can do, but they never talked about, those upright animations are not "oficial"
    I hope they don't for Forsaken : / I'm seeing many of the same players advocating this also begging for no bones and stuff, and the road it feels like it's going down is just making them humans with yellow eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullbar View Post
    Hunched will suit warlocks.
    true, i might keep it on my monk since i pretend hes actually a warlock (got warlock mog and pretend healing mists is reverse life drain :P)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I find that the Tusks don't look amazing with the straight back option (it may be that Blizzard will work on the shoulder armor rigging in the future however) and I also think the hunched posture makes for a nice battle-ready stance with some mogs. So it's a toss-up as to whenever I'll use the straight back on my main. I'll have to see how it looks and animates in-game.

My Shaman on the other hand is going to the chiropractor stat.
    Yeah I took a look at that Shaman pic from that Twitter post the other day and wanted to see how it looked in the upright pose, it looks amazing.

I'll probably end up sex changing my Shaman if I get more into playing mine. New animations will probably breathe life into it cause I hate playing mine due to the Female Orc animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Man betwen upright posture and those new skins...wow. Orcs actually look great. Now to find some body exposing armor so you can show off your wounds as shattered hand one.

Quote Originally Posted by KickThatGuy View Post
    Orcs look nice. What are the chances for Trolls getting their back fixed?
    Confirmed zero. Blizzard stated Darkspear trolls hunching over is just an iconic part of the race, or anatomy of their spine, or something.

They're making Zandalari for this exact reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Upright looks great, good luck finding an orc with peon posture after this!
    I plan to keep my Shaman hunched and my Warrior unhunched. Hunch still looks good if you want to be an older Orc, first war veteran aged.

Hmm, I didn't think it could be worse. Oh well, at least you can see their armor properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    I hope they don't for Forsaken : / I'm seeing many of the same players advocating this also begging for no bones and stuff, and the road it feels like it's going down is just making them humans with yellow eyes.

They can do like the chinese model, it will be undead enough, its not delicious when all transmogs are ruined because of the bones

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Hmm, I didn't think it could be worse. Oh well, at least you can see their armor properly.

how is this worse?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing an upright orc with my 2nd shaman since 2008, get on my level.

Sorry, I only play female characters. :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    They're a little bowlegged, which is weird, but I don't mind so much. My major wish is simply that they fix the horrendous dual-wield animations.
    they got a lot of stuff swinging in between their legs :P
    gotta give it space

Quote Originally Posted by Jailson Mendes View Post
    They can do like the chinese model, it will be undead enough, its not delicious when all transmogs are ruined because of the bones

how is this worse?
    They look hilarious now. Like they went to a Blood Elf Chiropractor. And they look disgusting and boring like poop.