Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Yeah, you're all right guys. After all, we had so little elf content in the last expansions that we totally need an elf base in fucking Zuldazar. There's totally, unmistakably and undeniably nothing wrong with that.
    The reliquary is an elven organization. They need to be in kul'tiras/zandalar to expand Archaelogy and study ruins, same as the league of explorers.

Deleted
    Oh no, Nightborne and Blood Elves on Zandalar, probably interested in Zandalari magic and Titan artifacts/knowledge. The horror. Especially because this settlement spreads all over the place and we can't even find any trolls anymore. Seriously...

Good chance could be, that quite a lot of Nightborne join the Reliquary led by Blood Elves. I see no problem in that, if i can learn about the abilities of these two races, their interaction and also about magic and Titans in general.

If we're unlucky though, this could just be a small base which gets attacked by the Alliance at lvl 110, when they come over to Zandalar. My guts doubt it though. I bet on Archaeology quests and such things for lvl 110.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    ???

Different parts of the faction would be assigned to different parts of the mission at hand. Why would those parts of the factions not utilize their own architecture? What a weird thing to be so hostile about.
    the goblins have an oil field in zuldazar

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    From a personal standpoint, Zandalar is a bit of "Troll overload" - it's good to encounter some different aesthetics now and again to break up that feeling. There are a couple of places in Zuldazar and Nazmir where you encounter the encampments of other races that feel like a nice change of pace.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Hope Night Elves and Void Elves also get together... they need to form another elven alliance!
    (At least they have things in common like the different shades of blue skin...)

Deleted
    Seriously, these fucking elves are fucking everywhere. Can we get content without a random elf base for once?
    Yes, god forbid we have representation of the different races within the different factions.

On topic: I think it's great! The Alliance is just humans and friends, at least the members of the Horde get to have their own encampments and aren't just out of place tag-alongs. I must admit I find the difference between Blood Elves and Nightborne sort of hazy, they're both oppulent magical societies with focuses on aristocracy and whatnot.
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2018-03-12 at 11:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Yes, god forbid we have representation of the different races within the different factions.
    You mean how elves get this representation left and right every expansion while those...ugh...what are they called...uhm...cow people, you know what i mean, were never seen anywhere ?

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, these fucking elves are fucking everywhere. Can we get content without a random elf base for once?
    "Why can't i hold all those elves ?"

Deleted
    Yeah, you're all right guys. After all, we had so little elf content in the last expansions that we totally need an elf base in fucking Zuldazar. There's totally, unmistakably and undeniably nothing wrong with that.
    And we totally need an entire continent filled with trolls despite getting numerous troll raids, dungeons, zones and so on.

There's totally, unmistakablly and undeniably nothing wrong with that.

Thats all fine and dandy, now lets see what void elves and night elves got cooking on Kul'tiran soil. Surely the alliance elves are getting along...right?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You mean how elves get this representation left and right every expansion while those...ugh...what are they called...uhm...cow people, you know what i mean, were never seen anywhere ?
    How dairy you to imply such a thing?

I agree, we need more meat in the game. Maybe we get in the mooooooood for some icecream.

Deleted
    Gnomes would fit your example well too, and both need more development I agree.

I simply appreciate any and all development for races that aren't orcs and humans honestly.

The Elf haters are honestly more toxic and annoying than Elf lovers at this rate.

Not to mention the complete over reaction to a tent and a handful of npcs. "Look at that Nightborne tent and construct with a frond" "THEY"RE EVERYWHERE!"

Also as the story goes,
    "Horde, to Zandalar! For allies!"
    "Nope, not you guys."
    "Why?"
    "Hmm, umm, I saw you last week."

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post

On topic: I think it's great! The Alliance is just humans and friends, at least the members of the Horde get to have their own encampments and aren't just out of place tag-alongs. I must admit I find the difference between Blood Elves and Nightborne sort of hazy, they're both oppulent magical societies with focuses on aristocracy and whatnot.
    I read a quest and this is what I thought the nightborne have little experience in archeology and are very proud as to dirty their hands collecting relics, the blood elves are teaching them how to do the work and I love that!
    and although the base is nightborne, those who direct the operation are blood elves of the reliquary! Tae'thelan Bloodwatcher's daughter is in charge
    The Bloodwatcher Legacy
    Help Examiner Tae'shara Bloodwatcher recover a Xibalan fossil.
    Description
    Greetings, <name>.

I have been sent on behalf of my father, High Examiner Tae'thelan Bloodwatcher, to oversee the extraction of all fossils, relics, and artifacts from this area.

My sources inform me that an object that could advance the Horde's cause may be buried beneath this very site.

I will require your help extracting it. You see, these nightborne are not precisely good with their hands. Nor do they enjoy getting dirty.

Could you be a dear and set a good example?
    http://bfa.wowhead.com/quest=47329/t...watcher-legacy

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

"Why can't i hold all those elves ?"
    I remember that we saw a whole zone of cow people in legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I'm glad that we're getting some Elven representation within the Horde (It's rarer than most on here pretend it is).

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by onesBronson View Post
    Thats all fine and dandy, now lets see what void elves and night elves got cooking on Kul'tiran soil. Surely the alliance elves are getting along...right?
    I mean the high and night elves dislike each other, I can’t imagine void and night elves like each other
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I mean the high and night elves dislike each other, I can’t imagine void and night elves like each other
    most likely tyrande insults them for using the void

10+ Year Old Account
    While I personally enjoy having a random elf base here and there, I only agree that instead of an elf base we could have a:
    - Tauren Base
    - Pandaren Base

Since we don't seen any real bases from these races. You usually see goblins, orcs, trolls or you see an undead/elf base.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Pretty much left the horde because elves are damn near ignored as far as bases go actually.

- - - Updated - - -

Overwhelmingly this. Elf bases are rare as fuck outside of BC content.
    the only big base blood elf from BC is in isle of thunder

Deleted
    I love how the first thing they bring are palanquins, the nightborne sure have their priority! That being said I'm not really convinced by the visual of it yet, the colors don't really match so much. I'll wait for the final render, they might make special trees to make it more visually appealing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Rofl I swear, I never got 14 notifications in the span of a few hours, all within the same thread. What a touchy subject this seems to be.

I also love the atrocious logic "everything that isn't orc and human is good" while being unable to see the irony of that statement, since after them elves come third and get spotlight on both sides.

Also lol to those having a strong enough stomach to say elves are a supposedly under-represented "rare" sight. Someone must be biased as hell or blind as fuck to even dare to write that shit down.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2018-03-12 at 01:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.