Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corruptus View Post
    And yet if you look at the thread for questions you'll see most of the people asking about allied races, player models and artifact transmog.. let me just add I'm with you on this.
    Becuase they have realised they can make insane amount of money by the allied races. In my guild almost every 2nd player bought a boost or a race change or both... They made so much money. When the orcs and trolls come, ohh boy it is like another expansion for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance View Post
    ITS HAPPENING! Perhaps more Allied Races announcement. *Crossing fingers* Please be Vulpera, Seth'rak and High Elves.
    Oh, if they should be adding High Elves, then please also Eredar defactors for the Horde! :3

Deleted
    Quit after BC, returned for Legion, quit again after KJ.

Is it just me or does BfA as a whole sound incredibly boring?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu2881 View Post

Yeah its just you

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu2881 View Post

It's not just you. It does sound incredibly boring. I just really don't care for allied races ...

Why are there Hearthstone news on mmochampion though? blizz giving the sweet $$$?

Quote Originally Posted by Airblade View Post
    Probably not. The Alpha only goes to level 113 currently and there are copious amounts of bugs, missing talents, and a whole host of other issues currently. Beta is probably another 2 or so months out.
    Alfa, beta or what you want to call it doesn’t matter. The alpha of BFA is a lot more fleshed out and working than the beta of TBC as an example. The alfa build of BFA is more of a demo of what to come.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    I just hope they talk about smashing servers together, my guild is moving from Bleeding Hollow to Tichondrius and some other guilds are also moving to different servers, because bleeding hollow is 'dead'. BH is in the 92nd percentile of server population and like 96th percentile in raiding population and its being considered dead which is pretty worrying, every server in the raiding scene wants to be like Illidan or Sargeras where there is around 25k+ players to choose from. I'm really hoping with the new change to the PvP and PvE toggle they just eliminate the idea of servers and just have 1 or 2 NA servers where they just shard people. Additionally this will fix the problem where the horde and alliance servers are grossly imbalanced.
    Wow, BH is a PVP realm, not for raiders LOL

New Female Worgan models confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    Why are there Hearthstone news on mmochampion though? blizz giving the sweet $$$?
    Alot of WoW players also play Hearthstone.

Quote Originally Posted by njams View Post
    Alot of WoW players also play Hearthstone.
    That might be correct but it's MMO-champion not Activision-champion