Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    En Taro Mograine

What if someone got drunk and somehow took out the Vindicaar. That would be hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by cdyhybrid View Post
    En Taro Mograine
    Well, this is /thread right here <3
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Paladin's Plot armor is too strong.
    You want to talk about plot armor? I want to know why the Paladin order hall campaign doesn't retaliate, or even acknowledge the bullshit DKs pulled while we were out helping the Priests (you know, helping, the thing you're supposed to do for your allies)... That shit should have ended with the Ashbringer doing it's thing to some Death Knights for their betrayal... We were supposed to be allies and the DKs backstabbed us, and the story acts like it never happened.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-04-14 at 04:21 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    You want to talk about plot armor? I want to know why the Paladin order hall campaign doesn't retaliate, or even acknowledge the bullshit DKs pulled while we were out helping the Priests (you know, helping, the thing you're supposed to do for your allies)... That shit should have ended with the Ashbringer doing it's thing to some Death Knights for their betrayal... We were supposed to be allies and the DKs backstabbed us, and the story acts like it never happened.
    The DK order hall plot is pants-of-head retarded and was probably written by the 13 year old son of one of the devs, who thought it would be totes edgy to kill some paladins. I think they only realized how retarded the whole thing and the mount extension was after they've taken out the achievment for slaughtering the whole red dragon flight. Nothing we did during legion actually makes any sense what so ever, with maybe the exception of getting the weapons. They tried to make up for it with the corrupted ashbringer thing, but that one is non-canon as well, so even the little bit of redemption does not exist. I full well expect blizzard to pretend nothing we did ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The DK order hall plot is pants-of-head retarded and was probably written by the 13 year old son of one of the devs, who thought it would be totes edgy to kill some paladins. I think they only realized how retarded the whole thing and the mount extension was after they've taken out the achievment for slaughtering the whole red dragon flight. Nothing we did during legion actually makes any sense what so ever, with maybe the exception of getting the weapons. They tried to make up for it with the corrupted ashbringer thing, but that one is non-canon as well, so even the little bit of redemption does not exist. I full well expect blizzard to pretend nothing we did ever happened.
    if you killed "whole dragonflight" it's up to you, i've not done it (killed only guy near table who happened to aggro to me when i used book). even when there was achievement for this. So... i'ts not cannon (and BfA datamine comment on both variants. for those who done this and for those who not. so... )

Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    if you killed "whole dragonflight" it's up to you, i've not done it (killed only guy near table who happened to aggro to me when i used book). even when there was achievement for this. So... i'ts not cannon (and BfA datamine comment on both variants. for those who done this and for those who not. so... )
    Well I wonder what I will get, because I did it once for the achievment, didn't finish the quest and restarted the whole quest and scenario to do it ninja style and finished without the achievment trigger. Either way, that is probably there because they want to give some kind of nod to the players (which kinda already answer what I will probably get) that bothered back then and were a bit miffed that they removed the achievment (I guess the tracking is still there).

That still does not explain why our characters would be dumb enough to villy-nilly kill their allies, as we've also did with the paladins and the storm drakes, for little to no gain. We literally pulled this crap 3 times in legion and only once did we have some kind of choice. While the DK order hall from a mechanical PoV was done nicely, the narrative substance is one giant plot hole.

plot hole maybe, but about "killed our allies". well - there was Liadrin and Maxwell. They are not dead (Maxwell was in the hands of Darion 1 slice and he will die, and Liadrin got beating from us). so maybe the ones we "killed" not dead too?

And dragons? we killed only one - broodmother of already dead dragonflight. (and if i remember her status was "Undead" already), so "no gain" it's not smart to tell this. We got corpses and herself for raising. And they've done quite well on the broken shore. Yes maybe that was cruel and etc., but... as Tassarian said (or someone else from DK campaing) - people will curse us, but theit breath used for cursing will be bought by our efforts.

Deleted
    wouldn't it be better to give Frost DK's "Call Acherus"-Glyph for sindragosa skill and be happy with the black citadel falling down on trashmobs in dungeons?

I'd like to see it perma parked at ICC like the beginning of the Frost quest.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    I'd like to see it perma parked at ICC like the beginning of the Frost quest.
    That would just make it even easier for Bolvar to nick it from us :/.

With legion it would have been nice if they had at least updated the place a bit, and no, a hand full of armor stands (that only show 2 items..*) and a few crates don't count.

*Seriously, they could have at least done these (for all races) like statues that use the player model. These pathic little wooden sticks with a cross bar are a joke.

But um... isn't Acherus... our home? Where would we go if we didn't have it? None likes us anywhere...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mava View Post
    I think we've had enough of Acherus. I want to fly the pure Saronite necropolis in Icecrown parked outside of the citadel.

We need something good to crash into. Why not G'huun? He is super regenerating, composed of blood magic, etc. and we need something to cut off his ties to living. Acherus is a floating bastion of undeath, and could feasibly be piloted into G'huun in order to destroy him.

Anyone ready for DKs to be the heroes for once and sacrifice Acherus into something/someone?
    You must have smoked alot of weed before thinking up the title to this thread. "Time to crash Acherus into something "
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

7+ Year Old Account
    I vote for Dalaran. Lets crush destroying half of city and then come out to start slaughter of CITIZENS OF DALARAN (c) Rhonin.

Cherry on top will be Bolvar killing Khadgar.

Well something like this:

Only if we can yell ALLAHU BOLVAR as we do it

Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    plot hole maybe, but about "killed our allies". well - there was Liadrin and Maxwell. They are not dead (Maxwell was in the hands of Darion 1 slice and he will die, and Liadrin got beating from us). so maybe the ones we "killed" not dead too?

And dragons? we killed only one - broodmother of already dead dragonflight. (and if i remember her status was "Undead" already), so "no gain" it's not smart to tell this. We got corpses and herself for raising. And they've done quite well on the broken shore. Yes maybe that was cruel and etc., but... as Tassarian said (or someone else from DK campaing) - people will curse us, but theit breath used for cursing will be bought by our efforts.
    "We do what the living can not"

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    ...EDIT: BTW, this is also a reason against Draenei Death Knight! They crash everything!
    Hey, my DK is a Draenei!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Leaked BfA's ending:
    We will be ready to ram Acherus into N'Zoth to save Azeroth, but the DHs will intercept us with the Fel Hammer, cause a huge crash, and then tell us that we win by saving what we love, not destroying what we hate.

Art by draken4o

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see it crashed into the DH's space ship so we can kill 2 shitty birds with one stone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darklurker View Post
    Leaked BfA's ending:
    We will be ready to ram Acherus into N'Zoth to save Azeroth, but the DHs will intercept us with the Fel Hammer, cause a huge crash, and then tell us that we win by saving what we love, not destroying what we hate.
    HAVEN'T THOSE DHs SACRIFICED ENOUGH!? WHAT HAVE YOU SACRIFICED?!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama