Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    ...EDIT: BTW, this is also a reason against Draenei Death Knight! They crash everything!
    Hey, my DK is a Draenei!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

  2. #42
    Leaked BfA's ending:
    We will be ready to ram Acherus into N'Zoth to save Azeroth, but the DHs will intercept us with the Fel Hammer, cause a huge crash, and then tell us that we win by saving what we love, not destroying what we hate.

    Art by draken4o

  3. #43
    Elemental Lord Saverem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Old New New York
    Posts
    8,410
    I'd like to see it crashed into the DH's space ship so we can kill 2 shitty birds with one stone.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Darklurker View Post
    Leaked BfA's ending:
    We will be ready to ram Acherus into N'Zoth to save Azeroth, but the DHs will intercept us with the Fel Hammer, cause a huge crash, and then tell us that we win by saving what we love, not destroying what we hate.
    HAVEN'T THOSE DHs SACRIFICED ENOUGH!? WHAT HAVE YOU SACRIFICED?!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I'd like to see it crashed into the DH's space ship so we can kill 2 shitty birds with one stone.
    DH spaceship crashes into Acherus. Both fall on the Wandering Isle, causing it to bleed. Again. Undead Pandaren start rising, listening to the call of Bolvar.

    Pandaren DK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    HAVEN'T THOSE DHs SACRIFICED ENOUGH!? WHAT HAVE YOU SACRIFICED?!
    Dunno about DH, but DK are still "sacrificing" people to keep them sane.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : S;G (movie).
    Todo list : , S;G0, New Game, Erased.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklurker View Post
    Leaked BfA's ending:
    We will be ready to ram Acherus into N'Zoth to save Azeroth, but the DHs will intercept us with the Fel Hammer, cause a huge crash, and then tell us that we win by saving what we love, not destroying what we hate.
    I guess I would be fine if my DH kissed my DK. But if Altrius kisses Darion I'm out.

  6. #46
    Elemental Lord Saverem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Old New New York
    Posts
    8,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    if Altrius kisses Darion I'm out.
    Stop it, my penis can only get so erect.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

  7. #47
    Banned Taftvalue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    somewhere in the desert
    Posts
    19,770
    what does it matter? outside of applying the weapon enchant how much time do you think you'll spend there in bfa?

  8. #48
    Pandaren dk will be massive. Literally

  9. #49
    It's a free teleport to Dalaran, which leads to more portals. I say let it live!

  10. #50
    Grunt Ramne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    17
    I think they should keep Acherus (it is very iconic) but now as legion ends it should be moved to a more fitting location for a dk. Like in northrend or close to the starting are for dks.

  11. #51
    IMO Acherus should land in Alterac and Death Knights claim it as their kingdom.

    Dead kingdom for dead knights.

  12. #52
    for sure, maybe on the turtle under it

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Good lord its been 10 years?...what have i done with my life lol
    everytime im on these boards and am reading i say this exact phrase to myself....my lord, i remember when the starting area was PACKED with DKs, I made a new one just for shits and giggles and it was sooooo empty lol....very depressing

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    what does it matter? outside of applying the weapon enchant how much time do you think you'll spend there in bfa?
    RP value. It'd give DK roleplayers on WA and MG an nice place to RP in that is rooted in canon and designed by Blizzard's amazing art team. The problem with Order Halls is that it's kind of hard to hold an indepth RP meeting when everyone else is trampling over your meeting trying to get to pick up work orders and level up their artifacts, and Blizzard rarely makes places that would only serve RPers. Hence, why the Order Halls won't be widely used for RP until after Legion.

    Even if you're not an RPer, it is undeniable that it feels like DKs drew the short straw when it came to their order halls. Death Knights are a hero class, where DKs have an identity outside of their race, with their own distinct artstyle and architecture. What DKs got was literally just the Archeus designed over ten years ago pasted over the Broken Isles with a few new assets like WoD weapon racks placed in it. It'd certainly be nice if DK's could get a new, definitively DK location made with modern techniques.

    - - - - - - - - - - Death Knight / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - -

  15. #55
    Banned Highwhale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Arathi Highlands
    Posts
    3,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    RP value. It'd give DK roleplayers on WA and MG an nice place to RP in that is rooted in canon and designed by Blizzard's amazing art team. The problem with Order Halls is that it's kind of hard to hold an indepth RP meeting when everyone else is trampling over your meeting trying to get to pick up work orders and level up their artifacts, and Blizzard rarely makes places that would only serve RPers. Hence, why the Order Halls won't be widely used for RP until after Legion.

    Even if you're not an RPer, it is undeniable that it feels like DKs drew the short straw when it came to their order halls. Death Knights are a hero class, where DKs have an identity outside of their race, with their own distinct artstyle and architecture. What DKs got was literally just the Archeus designed over ten years ago pasted over the Broken Isles with a few new assets like WoD weapon racks placed in it. It'd certainly be nice if DK's could get a new, definitively DK location made with modern techniques.
    I would like if DK took Alterac city as their new base. Ruined Kingdom in snowy area is fitting DK fantasy. After all Thoras Trollbane always wanted to take that piece of cake.

  16. #56
    I kind of just want Acherus expanded. The area with the mission table feels way too cramped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Oh btw, reported, you replied faster than the run time of the video.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    i say we upgrade it to a spaceship instead

    space-ghouls~
    Space ghouls coast to coast.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I would like if DK took Alterac city as their new base. Ruined Kingdom in snowy area is fitting DK fantasy. After all Thoras Trollbane always wanted to take that piece of cake.
    too bad they gave the ruins of alterac to the horde...

  19. #59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •