Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The other ret in raid was overdpsing me this tier and we used to do the same damage when we had the same gear. The only difference now is that he still uses the 4pc t20 +2 pct21 with no legendary cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by exdeath202 View Post
    The other ret in raid was overdpsing me this tier and we used to do the same damage when we had the same gear. The only difference now is that he still uses the 4pc t20 +2 pct21 with no legendary cloak.
    Thats what I'm doing. You get way more TV's out of 4PC T20 than T21. Its just a no brainer to run with 4pc T20. Especially now its the end of the expansion I'm keeping it til I go into BFA.

Using t20 depends heavily on your luck in obtaining both t20 pieces as well as t21 pieces with high ilvl.
    Ultimately, its down to simming yourself... Just like with pretty much anything gear related in Legion.

Personally i found t21 pretty lack luster early on, as it meant way less HP generation, but recently i've grown fond of it, as well as using the cloak and (FINALLY) dropping the Chain, as i am generating a massive amount of HP just with 25 % Haste and keeping an 80% uptime on Cloak buff.

BoJ just resets too frequently and Judge has a pretty short CD now that i feel wearing the t20 4 set will only net me lost HP... Or unused BoW procs which is just the worst.

Talking from the perspective of all t21 at 960-965 and t20 highest at 935

Madness will consume you!!!

You'd need some crazy titanforges for t20 to be better than t21 at least if you have mythic level gear.

I prefer t21 though. All too often with t20 I found myself sitting at 3 holy power with a Righteous Verdict proc active and Blade of Justice off CD. The options present were to be waste the righteous verdict proc and use TV/DS or waste a holy power and use BoJ but consume the righteous verdict proc. These weren't fun decisions to make. This was also the time when BoJ hit as hard or harder than TV did. Thats not an issue with t21.

i love all the new sets